All Comments on 'Ethan's Grace - Exhibitionist Scene'

by D_Lynn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
Thank you for this fine story

I had quite overlooked it in Chain Stories and it deserved its own unique place here. Well done - five stars.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
I am torn.

I have enjoyed this series very much. Boundaries and limits-where all the risk and much of the reward resides. Ethan is consistently caring and supportive, but I was uneasy here. He just realizes she has some interest/desire in this area and decides on the spot to toss her over the edge? At least it was not the deep cliff I was fearing as I read. I was crying that she would open her eyes to see the club full. He is one of the best examples of a Dom I have read, but how does it always result in Grace having such a wonderful growth experience? When will something backfire? When will she use her safe word?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Sorry, this is the first and hopefully the only Grace story that I have given and will give a score of 2 for. Usually I give a very happy 5. This story is a 'deal breaker'.

There is not the love evident between the two of them that the other stories had, it seems to me that they have both turned into different people. Grace has appeared immature and Ethan is unfeeling and overbearing. Hopefully she will 'safeword' and they can discuss what has gone wrong with their relationship and get back to 'normal'.

(Sorry for my little rant, but it was disappointing :-(

redyellowgoredyellowgoalmost 11 years ago
I was so excited...

to see you post a new ethan/grace story...I love this series and am so happy to read addtional "chapters" esp ethan's side. But this time...well...I understand the Dom side taking the initiative and even pushing a limit to the point of almost crossing but not actually crossing. Being married there is this ease that fear leaves you when the other person is there to support you. That they will not let you come to harm (unless you are in a relationship w/poor communication). Maybe that is part of it but for a man that did not want to "go public" to say that people do change and they do well I would have been more than fine w/it if there was some discussion first. I understand that the character of grace have refused b/c she could not get past her issues...then the car ride...which I think was wrong...would have been enough to break the ice. I would have prefered that the "event" only happened at the club. Though she would have to see them again...they would not have judged her. Yes you wrote it that he was lucky that the guys in the truck were not over the top but as a Dom he should have realized that and not taken that chance. If was an out of control situation she might have not only kept it as a hard limit, but denied herself the pleasure of letting go and pleasing him.

Still loved it and will look forward to your next installment..

Thank you thank you thank you!

submittingsparklessubmittingsparklesalmost 11 years ago
sexy and articulate

I love Ethan and Grace. This story was smoking hot. I would have appreciated a little more detail on Grace's part once she realizes that people are watching them play, but I do not have any of the issues with this scene that others have expressed. Your characterization is solid, and I feel that if Grace wrote a fantasy that she would eventually have published to share w strangers, she's probably down to try it with her husband. he felt that way, too. Looking forward to more stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One of the very best

This is just about perfect. I wish I could write as well.

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 11 years ago
Any new stories

I'm hopeful that you continue the Ethan and Grace stories

spearishspearishover 10 years ago
Oh I love this couple

Would really like to see BDSM the pregnancy with these two :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yes people and situations change but this did not feel right with the rest of the series. I have read.straight through and loved it. Now, you have run me into a brick wall. Public was no for both of them. She told him that just because she wrote something didn't mean she was into it. He reads it and decides it is too good to not be real and literally runs them straight into public. Not just the controlled public of the dungeon but out on the streets, and he removes her safeword. Where the hell is the real Ethan and what have you done to him? If he felt public should be explored, it should have been done thoughtfully not thoughtlessly. Ethan hustling her out so fast, telling her she would resist and removing her safeword were all warnings something was wrong. Then, DLynn, you cheat by making the scene all wonderful with no problems.

This is the only misstep in a wonderful, wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love Ethan and Grace!

I've read this series several times and each time gets better. Love this story! Hope to see more stories from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Disappointed

Much that I love this story I found that in this chapter they totally are out of character. It could have been any other couple in a cliche situation, but not Ethan and Grace.

Hope for more chapters though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
super hot

rang all my bells, left me quivering

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous