All Comments on 'Ethical Considerations'

by WAndersonHatfield

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Well said

That was one fine explanation he gave to Daddy Bob. If I was getting another story, then I would hope she doesn't sign by Wednesday. Great job.

HighpikeHighpikeabout 5 years ago
A good read

Would have loved to have read the 'prologue' but this was an entertaining piece that was very well written. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ok, but really...

...why would an author end his story pitying his readers "if the don't recognize sarcasm when they see it"??

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 5 years ago

i hope you write another part to this. want to see how this ends

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WAH

Take names and kick ass!

Boyd Percy

TajfaTajfaabout 5 years ago
Part 2?

Great story but I would love a part 2 from the wife’s side and a conclusion that sees her fighting and getting nothing - then the 5 walk away

PowersworderPowersworderabout 5 years ago

While it was good he didn't take any shit from the soon to be ex-wife, it was basically just a long monologue. Okay, but would have been better with more fluid dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
He's way too nice...

...zero consequences for the whore and her five morons. Also her dad is a moron thinking he's being too hard on his whore daughter. This story was like sitting in on a two way conversation. Fortunately it was just one page. Anyway...2 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
Did not work for me

All the characters seem artificially dumb. The wife seems too dumb in that she seems obsessed with trying to force her husband to accept something bizarre and wholly unacceptable. Why does she think this is ok? Why does she want to be married?

Father is dumb as a rock. The more he learns about the depravity, the harder he tries to get hubby to accept it. Why? Makes no sense.

Hubby seems dumb, too. The way he talks sounds like he is intellectually challenged. He seems to minimize the whole cheating by calling it an ethical disagreement. He comes across as cold.

It reads like a the setup for a joke, but there is no punch line. Each new revellation is worse than the ones that came before. It did not work for me.

KB

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
Excellently written

The one thing you did that impressed me was the tone of gradually rising anger as Will kept explaining his position to Bob. That made the whole thing seem real.

I was less impressed when the five lovers all turned out to be unemployed; that kind of took it over the top. That Tammy was paying for apartments for them was the piling on of silliness. That part could have been done better.

OaksfineOaksfineabout 5 years ago
Good but needed more

Needed about who the author was and the father in law got to the office

tnoldguytnoldguyabout 5 years ago
Wow.

An interesting story and well constructed. I just have a funny thing that daddy’s almost as stupid as his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A lot of speechifying

Nothing much actually happening. Two stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Chpater 2!

Why must good writers insist on ending good stories so early?! Chapter 2 please! Wanna see the bitch either cooperate or get royally burned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

So over these 'writers' who refuse to finish their stories. 1* did you get bored?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
give her nothing.

Why give her anything at all. I like his attitude but that part kills me. Good story and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
unfinished

This probably finished the story in your mind, but it felt unfinished to me. So had to drop the rating.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 5 years ago
You have some trouble with pronouns.

You mean one thing, but say another. This was a talk story with zero action. A wealthy man's wife has 5 boyfriends and wants one or more to move in with them, thus saving rent payments on at least one apartment. When you create a world where the inhabitants are even dumber than real life can support, you have gone off the rails.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Not Really Much There

"Respectful of his feelings?" - If you want to be respectful of his feelings you don't make that kind of a decision without discussion, let alone the "auditions"!

"Isn't that a little harsh?" - No harsher than her sending her boyfriends around to beat him up!

I can't believe that after all that he's learned, her father is STILL saying that he's a "hard man"!

moblanemoblaneabout 5 years ago
Way TOO Reasonable

Time for a little fire under her dumb ass! Let the parents have both barrels too. I would personally allow her sister the benefit I had arranged. The gloves would be off as soon as I heard the bitch had lied about the situation to her parents. This woman would feel the heat of her disgusting behavior and I would light the fire personally, her 'lovers' would feel the flames too.Forget the car and everything else I didn't have to give her and her paid studs! I gave it 4**** but it would be worth 5***** if he burned the in-laws too! This kind of situation is always caused by poor parenting at an early stage... the facilitation of her childhood " little sparing in the facts " is the biggest clue. The parents deserve to reap what they have sown, big time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You are not a "nice guy" writer

You are a cuckold in the truest sense of the word. You may not stay married to a cheater ( in your stories) but you damn sure bend over backwards not to hurt them. Where they deserve fire and brimstone, you give in and give them all. There is a big difference between " nice guy " and wimpy dumbass. Maybe try writing one where the wife is totally burned for her actions. It might be a good catharsis for you. Till then, you go in the wimpy cuck category.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 5 years ago
Good

4*. Can't give more for an idea. A full story could have been a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Waste of time

This was a total waste of time reading this garbage

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 5 years ago
You went out of your way to paint the wife

As the worst person possible while making daddy seem completely clueless and hubby had all the bases covered.

This was a paint by numbers story that was aggravating and insipid.

andyinozandyinozabout 5 years ago
Loved it

from an ethical standpoint.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 5 years ago
I think we need further chapters, please

I will reserve marks.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 5 years ago
I'm cornfussed

Will is the husband

Tammy is the wife

Bob is her Dad

Marge is the Mom

Who is Helen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

How on earth did an amoral skank get married to a self-righteous prick?

wonder203wonder203about 5 years ago
Good story

Would be great if you gave us a second chapter to see where this goes!

Rogn123Rogn123about 5 years ago
The guy must be

As stupid as the wife to have married her in the first place not realizing how dumb she is. The pussy cannot have been that good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
nope

she has already cheated, flaunted it, and used his money to do it.

he has no obligation now to file amicably. oh, and the sending her lovers to threaten him in their home. don't forget that. no, i'd go nuclear. and i'd start with 'adultery' in the divorce petition. and i'd end with sending out her sex liaisons out anonymously...after all the dust has settled. hell, i'd warn every guy she planned to marry with the entire history. she'd never be anything but a 'good time party' girl. she'll die old with a harem of cats and stds.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsabout 5 years ago
great story

I gave you full marks for it but it begs for more.

MFH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stories like this ARE interesting, if experimental.

Pushing a boundary with creativity, or attempting a rare if novel concept. When well done, then bravos will follow.

I'm not inclined to tear this apart, but rather share the personal benefit this had for me.

Sometimes stories get a reader thinking. Even if the thinking isn't about changing my mind, it often is about story ideas, and how to create that novel approach in the quest for something different.

I started thinking about first person narrators. Often, and with good reason, the narrator is the jilted hubby. What happens when it is the FATHER in LAW?

Imagine a narrative that outlines the father's process of needing to be there to support his daughter, yet finally realizing her actions have been unforgivable. The angst, pain, and eventual catharsis just might make for some challenging reading.

Perhaps that is a glimpse of what this author was trying to achieve. My advice would have been to switch narrators, and allow Bob to tell this story. But really, starting from scratch character wise would be better.

Thanks author, I always appreciate the few minutes in my own head, pondering the possibilities. Enjoy your weekend!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 5 years ago
Okay . . .

. . . we heard, read, a one sided rant about the reasons for dissolution of a marriage. There are always two sides to this sort of situation. In terms of storytelling only I think Wifey should have been brought into the picture on her own terms, not through Daddy. If Hubby is full on correct there is certainly no resolution as probably there should not be. Just in terms of the way I would try to tell this story I would have to include the Wife's side and the conflict between husband and wife that led to her decision to slut around looking fo an additional husband.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
I think we know...

...how the wife got the way she is. Her father spent his life making excuses for her.

Anonymous seems to have reading comprehension problems. Calling the husband a "cuck" means either Anonymous did not read the story or does not understand the word.

And the other Anonymous who called the husband "self righteous" is laughable.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 5 years ago
Okay

. . . we heard, read, a one sided rant about the reasons for dissolution of a marriage. There are always two sides to this sort of situation. In terms of storytelling only I think Wifey should have been brought into the picture on her own terms, not through Daddy. If Hubby is full on correct there is certainly no resolution as probably there should not be. Just in terms of the way I would try to tell this story I would have to include the Wife's side and the conflict between husband and wife that led to her decision to slut around looking for an additional husband.

johnadpjohnadpabout 5 years ago
Cuck Story

This author is a want to be cuckold, and he just turns it around a bit so he could feel good about it. Like those 70’s mysoginist B movies where women are graphically tortured and raped, with lots of nudity and in the last few minutes she kills off her abusers and that supposedly justifies the whole movie to make it seem like it’s all about who women empowerment.

It has all the elements of a cuckold story, but with a twist. Wife thinking it’s totally reasonable to have multiple lovers, and husband should be ok with it. She thinks husband should accept a second husband living with them. The husband is paying for the livelihood of the lovers. Others are aware of what’s going on (now father knows), but condone and back the ‘hotwife’.

The other thing is I hate are characters portrayed so stupidly. The wife is stupid to the degree of being retarded. Her father, at the least bordering on being a retard (I totally think it’s unreasonable when parents disown daughters who simply cheat; however, all the husband should have needed to say was she is cheating on me, I have proof of it, and she wants to continue and wants me to accept it; that should have been enough for any reasonable, read non-retard, fatherto back off).

And to the limited intelligence of the husband? What does it say about a man who marries a retard? A very wise man once said, ‘stupid is, as stupid does.’ That extends to ‘stupid is as stupid associates with.’ And especially to, ‘stupid is as stupid marries a retard.’

Bebop3Bebop3about 5 years ago
Cartoonish FIL and Wife

He was her father and had treated me well for over a decade. I was caught between being kind and being honest. Honesty won.

Removing my shoe, I started. "Listen, I didn't want to have to show you this or explain, but... man, I'm sorry to have to tell you this. She chopped off 7 of my toes, cooked them in a stew, chained me to a chair and forced me to eat all of it. She videoed the experience and emailed it to my mother. Maybe worse, she made me drink her lovers body fluids after I ate. They still haven't flushed all the drugs she gave me out of my system."

My father-in-law looked at me with indignation. "You're a heartless bastard. Can't you show a little compassion?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

sure hoping for more of this story it is really getting good tell us what happens to tammy and her herd of idiots

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 5 years ago
Stupid

On and on ad nauseum.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
I DONT THINK A LAWYER OR CLERGY WILL HELP

try the insane asylum. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well told story of a reasonable man

I enjoyed the read. What I didn't like was that we don't know the path Tammy chose nor did we hear from Tammy in the story. This is fine as it sits, but when something good like this comes along, it always leaves me wanting more. Thanks for the effort.

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ah yes, more one page half assed bull shit.

Another so called writer who doesn't want to put any work into his story. Why would a wife of several years decide she wanted a co-husband? We'll never know will we. We'll never know a lot of things about this story. I'll never know how something like this gets a 4?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
He's not impressive.

So let me get this straight. There's a prenup, he's been paying for 5 guys apartments, she does all the shit she does, and he's going to buy her a car, pay for insurance, etc.

Seriously? I feel no sympathy for him at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
blah blah blah

you DO understand that this is a site for SEX stories, not jr high writing class --right?

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 5 years ago
Wow, that's a first...

... I've never given 4 stars to a one page (flash) story until today. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Like Drag Net

Just the facts ma’am. She cheated and he found out. Now he’s throwing out the trash and won’t let anyone stop him.

To those who only want to read about sexual acts go to your local ABS and check out their discount paperback book bin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
His part was okay, but the father in-law was a moron

He keeps hearing more and more about what his daughter is really like, and yet he also keeps trying to get the husband -- couldn't find anywhere where you gave him an actual name -- to take her back, to give her a second chance. I guess you used his comments as plot device to keep the husband's story from being nothing but a monologue or to show where her ideas of right and wrong came from, but ultimately it just makes Bob look like an idiot.

bruce22bruce22about 5 years ago
Uau. that quite a complete story for one page

I have to admit that we only heard one side of the story, but, the pictures and

payments sort of wrap it up for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Good, quick story......ignore the asinine anons, they find it difficult to breathe and think at the same time.

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 5 years ago
How far LW has fallen!

LW has become a vast wasteland and I'm about done here. This story might be the tipping point for me. It has my nomination for BTB exemplar, par excellence. Tedious? Yes. Strong, silent-type hero-author? Check. Over-the-top sluttish wife? Is the plot a juvenile cartoon? Is it entirely bereft of ANY eroticism? All boxes checked. Sigh, and so damned predictable, too. I've been a LIT reader, on and off, for over a decade and I've even tried my hand at writing. I've seen the gradual diminution in story quality until there is little here that qualifies as literate or erotic. Double sigh. Adios, my friends.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitabout 5 years ago

Good stuff....I think he was too merciful to the former father in law, but hey, he's trying to protect his employees!! Well done.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 5 years ago
Could do with more

Like to see how this continues and the wife's point of view (for what it's worth). Does little sister get an internship and how does that work out?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Stories like this ARE interesting, if experimental."

Honest to God, I had the idea to write from F-I-L's POV, then for him to have to go home to deal with his ut job daughter!

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 5 years ago
Sarcasm?

Yes, I recognise sarcasm. I also recognise a tedious monologue based on a ridiculous premise.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Tenneseered

No offense man, but you certainly didn't do much to raise the quality of the LW stories.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
***

Thanks for making it short!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I wonder

If Detroitcityrock understands that is not the name on his birth certificate.

He gave a wonderful description of himself.

4* for the story, thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
more

needs a sequel

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "I wonder"

I wonder if you Anons will get the message that it's NOT about anonymity. We understand that we're all anonymous here.

The issue here is dialogue. Whether you like it or not, the comments have become a place for readers to exchange views, and that is hard when you can't easily specify who you're talking to.

If I say, "Hey, Anonymous, you're an asshole," am I speaking to you or to one of the other dozen Anons? But, you can say, "Hey, sbrooks103x, you're an asshole," and I know you're talking to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Clinical...... an ANTI-CUCK statement!!

Let her slither away under a rock, far, far away....when she uses her parents to their limit and get's tossed like th garbage she is, welcome Margie, as an Intern....and then?? IMO not too harsh, what did readers expect, a reconciliation? NO!! Refreshingly stark and straight....ethical!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
4*s

Now that is how a Hatfield story should be written.

Good job WAH!!

Gave you 4 *s. Very entertaining, lol.

I am

AMerryman

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 5 years ago
Part 2

Where she fights the divorce. Please. Make it nasty as all hell.

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
I mean these little sermons are really almost as bad as the sissy cuck stuff

just a righteous blowhard proving how tough he is, but where was the story? Where was the drama? Do I read for sermons, or for entertainment?

muncher354muncher354about 5 years ago
Lol

For anyone looking for a story, this isn't it. Just a pathetic dude whining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well

Well did she sign.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
definitions

The first thing you need to do is get a proper DICTIONARY. Then research the word MORAL. Then cross check it against "ethical". Then, fess up that you have no idea what either means.

Really, from a readers' perspective, this story sucks all around. Then again, anyone "rich enough" (i.e. Bernie Sanders rich...) to put up with this kind of BS for as long as it is insinuated taking place, isn't actually playing with a "full deck". Only the ridiculously "rich" could be as stupid as affording their wives "extra partners". Only the stupidly wealthy would consider sending their offspring to universities for "proper indoctrination", so it goes on to the next generation. Societal disintegration....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WHy didn't you ack like man ?

You have to be kidding about your response to her lovers and ,And then wimp out and worry about her finance ( your as sick as she is ) It's because of you she is what she is, a reflection of your dumbed down Emasculation,!, …. Can you possible imagine what she thinks of you (THINK)!.. Less than dirt I would imagine !

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 5 years ago
I want a part 2

So we can see war.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
stillaonewomanm I agree

I really liked the story and I'd like to see a part two also.

Keep writing them and I'll keep reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Needs part 2

I understand the concept of "artistic license" but it helps if a story is factually correct, ie, correct use of terms, and the ending is like that of a TV soap opera, so as a stand alone the story is incomplete.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 5 years ago
Part #2

What does Tammy do. Does he shoot 1 or more of the Roid Freaks. Does he embarass her in front of every one they know. keep every thing he pffered or is she smart enough to know a Losing hand?

NonSequitourNonSequitouralmost 5 years ago
Not the best

I really hate stories where the husband falls completely apart, wallowing in misery for months or years adding to Kimberly-Clark(Kleenex) profits. Dispassionate stories like this balance the scales a bit, but never show any love lost. Smart stories, but how about a little more pain in future. Keep 'em coming.

One anon chided the author for mocking readers not understanding sarcasm. The majority of anons and a percentage of named commenters apparently lack enough comprehension to do so.

One point: the story is set in Texas. If one of the 5 morons barge in your door with a key, merely send them back out the door with a couple rounds of double ought. The spatter will be localized and easily cleaned up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This would be a good story, but the five men thing was too much.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Just read it again.

Every time I read a story based on a seemingly ridiculous premise I think someone somewhere is trying to do this. Unlikely problem with a correct solution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The whole truth and nothing but?

One truth is that the father himself is an experienced cuck, that is why he tries to persuade the hubby to accept his wife's actions.

The second truth is that the hubby is not a human being after all, neither a saint. Perhaps an ethereal being, from Mars. Or perhaps an out in space submarine driver.

The third truth is that mercyfully this submission is barely one page, and the author would be hell-bent to salvage this sub-par story.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Reading again, great story, as far as it goes. You need to come back and finish these stories. Give us the "she refused to sign" version.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No irreconcilable differences Adultery and burning cheaters

Burn burn burn.

One possibility 5 and paying for apartments?!

Either stupid or wimpy cuckold

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He is being too easy on his wife. BTB. Had to give it a 2.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

Sorta wish for the BTB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He did it the right way. He protected the innocents.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Had to stop halfway through as it was so far from the reality of any human on the planet to actually be like that. So far from believable I started to laugh out loud...literally. I thought it was going to be good at first and then it got so ridiculous I stopped.

I know the easily impressed got a good BTB hard on for this one, but thats not really saying much, is it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty far fetched. After appreciating the mc's approach and the way that the monologue-and-a-half told the story, having the story include an apparently centered person marry someone who wanted to bring home 5 mate, giving them keys to another person's home, and paying for each of their 5 apartments is a bit much.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good in parts BUT where does it go

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You seem to love the sound of your own farts…! This story was sooo sooo one sided monologue that I yawns halfway…

Do u record ur voice and sit in the evening with a whiskey in ur hands and listen to it ?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Mr Hatfield, if you still check your comments, I would still like to read what happens when she doesn’t sign the divorce petition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unless left out forsake All Others in vows It is immoral and unethical!!!

Other Big error Walk away with a whole lot less!!

Old school believe it is also immoral and unethical to Not inform others of pertinent information. Adultery being definitely pertinent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good start. Just looking for an ending with some payback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, if nothing else, judging by daddy’s comments the author lets us know where Tammy got her brains. Even though Dad kept getting rudely interrupted during the husbands whole diatribe it was easy to see where his thought process was headed. It DOES take creativity to come up with characters that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NEVER hide the truth! Even if you are nicer than you need to be in other ways, never, ever, let anyone else paint you as the bad guy. If you’re divorcing because she committed adultery, make sure that is part of the public record. Share your evidence with family, friends, coworkers, church, etc.

Tell the truth, and shame the slut!!!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the stories are decent to good. I think they fall flat when you do not finish them. Your M/C is calm,reasonably and organized, but why do you make all of your story ending what if's?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story ended at the half way point. You told the introduction, we would like the middle and ending.

This part was a solid 5 Stars, please finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good you may have finished writing but you didn't finish the story much more to tell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! I guess we know, how the slut wife got conditioned, to believing this was ok. I gave it 5 stars, but you should never allow your ex to win the “spin”. I girl I once dated( think early 80’s) worked in a fast food restaurant. I was a manager, for a different store. ( same company) I found out, she was bad mouthing me. She used to do things, to cause her family mental anguish. In today’s world, she would be tagged a Narcissist. I found out from my roommate( her boss) that she had stolen some money, for a down payment on an apartment. I brought all of her shit into a company wide managers meeting, and asked my roommate to give it to her, and tell her I didn’t want to see her again. She tried hard to get me to talk to her, leaving notes on my car, etc. But I knew “ bitch be crazy” and didn’t take the bait. She did spread a rumor, that I had given her VD. But since I always had a policy not to date people in my company, this lie never hurt me. My wife ( of 37 years) told me about it, after we had been together a few years. Obviously, it was untrue, and was taken by most, with a grain of salt. Women ( even sane ones) are always worried, about what others think of them. You want to hurt a cheating wife, make sure everyone knows why you are getting divorced. Most guys focus solely on the financial, and that is a mistake. Hit em’, where it hurts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 Stars as I want Tammy to play hard ball ...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous