Ethiopian-Somali Lesbian Lovers

Story Info
Miss Zelalem falls for Miss Osman in Atlanta.
2.2k words
3.53
1.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Ethiopians and Somalis have a difficult history, apparently, we're supposed to be enemies," Wanda Zelalem said, smiling, as she sat opposite Zainab Osman inside the Lotus Bar. Located in the south side of Atlanta, Georgia, the Lotus bar is one of those rare black-owned and queer-friendly drinking spots. The two young black women sat at a corner near the window. It was late September, and it was already starting to get cold. Wanda looked quite dashing in a black leather jacket over a red tank top, black jeans and boots. Zainab, though, was dressed to the nines, to say the very least.

"Hmm, yeah, I am aware of the history of conflict between Ethiopia and Somalia, but I still want to eat your pussy," Zainab replied while browsing through the menu. Wanda looked at her and grinned, a bit surprised by her boldness. Tall and lanky, with dark brown skin, Zainab looked ravishing in a long-sleeved silver shirt, and an ankle-length traditional Islamic dress. A modest dark gray Hijab covered her short, curly dark hair. Yeah, Zainab looked out of place in a spot like the Lotus Bar, to put it mildly.

Zainab reminded Wanda of the lovely Somali ladies and Djibouti ladies she knew during her halcyon days at the University of Minnesota in the Twin Cities. The campus was located in an area full of Somali immigrants. Wanda found these ladies beautiful, but they kept to themselves and were fiercely loyal to their religion and culture. Wanda always wished she could have befriended some of them. After graduating with her bio-chemistry degree, Wanda moved to Atlanta and started working for the Malvern Corporation. The company happened to be located near Spelman College, which Zainab happened to attend. Funny how life works...

"Have you decided what else you want to eat tonight?" Wanda asked and Zainab nodded, then signaled the waiter. The waiter, a tall, handsome black man whose name tag read Raphael, smiled as he came to take their orders. Wanda ordered a steak and fries, with a Pepsi. Zainab pursed her lips, looked at the menu one last time and then gave Raphael their order. Wanda felt a pleasant shudder in a certain part of her anatomy as she admired the fullness of Zainab's lips. What a gal...

"That'll be a Heineken for me, with a steak, fries and sliced potatoes, please and thank you, Raphael," Zainab said calmly. Raphael nodded and took the orders before walking away. Wanda checked out the brother's ass as he walked away, and Zainab noticed that. Cocking an eyebrow, Zainab looked Wanda up and down, then glanced in the direction Raphael had gone. Wanda held Zainab's gaze, and shrugged her narrow shoulders.

"Yes, I did check out Raphael's ass, I am bisexual," Wanda said evenly. Zainab nodded and licked her lips without saying anything. Wanda sighed, wondering how to take that. The life of a bisexual Ethiopian-American woman was far from easy. Between the sky-high expectations of her strict Orthodox family and her own foibles, Wanda had enough of people judging her. The biphobic attitude that most lesbians display toward bisexual women irked Wanda. If Zainab was one of those, then Wanda was ready to bounce...

"Cool, I am bisexual too, Raphael here is a bit skinny for my taste but tall, lean guys tend to have good dick," Zainab said with a rueful smile. Wanda looked at her and grinned. Apparently, she'd read Zainab completely wrong. Zainab was a fellow bisexual woman, instead of one of those lesbians who liked to lecture bi gals about how disgusting men were. Wanda had enough of these kind of broads, thank you very much. Lesbians who are biphobic shouldn't get within sniffing distance of bisexual women's pussies. Let that be a law among queer women, now and for all time.

"Well, I'm glad we're on the same team, now, tell me more about you," Wanda said gently. Zainab looked at Wanda and paused, quietly assessing the woman before her. Wanda is a bit on the tall side, and curvy, with a pretty face, big tits and a lot of ass. When it comes to her lovers, both male and female, Zainab liked some meat on their bones. Zainab's former lover Youssef had been big and tall, with a big dick. The dude was good in bed and knew how to rock Zainab's world. It's a shame Youssef left Atlanta for an engineering job in Anchorage a few months ago. Damn shame, really...

"Not much to tell, really, I'm new to Atlanta, and moved here from Minneapolis, Minnesota, to attend Spelman College, I play on the women's basketball team, I am a practicing Muslim and openly bi, my parents aren't crazy about it but they support me," Zainab said simply. After saying her piece, Zainab smiled and looked at Wanda as if she hadn't just dropped a major bomb on her. Wanda stared at her, mouth agape in surprise. Yeah, the Ethiopian gal was flabbergasted, flummoxed and all of that stuff. The word shock doesn't even begin to describe how Wanda felt...

"I'm glad your family supports you, Zainab, my parents don't know I'm bi," Wanda said with a sigh. A forlorn look crept into Wanda's lovely face, and Zainab sighed. Gently, Zainab laid her hand on top of hers. Wanda looked at Zainab's hand and put on a brave smile. In African communities, whether a person is male or female, if one isn't heterosexual, it's in one's best interests to keep such a fact to oneself. The rest of the world can treat gays, lesbians and bisexuals however it wants. Among Africans, certain lifestyles simply remain unacceptable.

"In the end, I believe, everyone comes around," Zainab said simply. Wanda nodded and was about to say something when Raphael came back with their orders. The charming African American gentleman smiled and bowed his head as he approached the young ladies table. Wanda grinned, for the dish tray Raphael carried had some amazing scents wafting from it. Zainab seemed as enthralled by the waiter as she was by the food-laden tray he carried. Just what exactly is this Somali American gal hungry for?

"Enjoy your meal, ladies," Raphael said, and he turned to leave, but Zainab stopped him by clearing her throat. Wanda frowned, wondering what was up. Raphael looked at Zainab askance. The young Somali woman took a ten dollar bill out of her purse and then handed it to Raphael, who thanked her profusely. Zainab smiled and then sent Raphael on his merry way. This time, with Wanda looking on, Zainab openly checked out Raphael's ass. Got to enjoy the small things in life...

"You're a naughty one, Zainab, I like that," Wanda said as she downed some of her beer. Zainab winked at her and then began attacking her meal. As the two of them dined, they talked about anything and everything. In a way, they were both new to Atlanta. Zainab laughed as Wanda compared downtown Atlanta traffic, which was rough but navigable, to the murderous traffic of the Twin Cities during rush hour. Yeah, once a Twin Cities gal, always a Twin Cities gal. The South is beautiful but it's got nothing on the Northeast.

After finishing their meals, Zainab and Wanda thanked Raphael and the restaurant staff, settled their respective bills, and then hit the road. They went for a walk around the downtown Atlanta core. It was only nine o'clock and although it was dark, there were still quite a few people on the streets. Atlanta is a college town, what with Morehouse College, Spelman College, Clark Atlanta University and Georgia State University's campuses located not that far from the business and entertainment centers.

"Did you have fun tonight?" Zainab asked Wanda as they walked around Martin Luther King Drive. Wanda nodded, and brushed her arm against Zainab's. When Zainab didn't react, Wanda linked her arm with hers. Zainab grinned as Wanda led her down the road. They stopped at a small park and took selfies in front of the Reverend's statue. Zainab made a funny face as Wanda snapped up pic after pic, then sent them to her phone.

"I'm having fun, Zainab, but you need to relax," Wanda said, after she finished texting her the last pic she took. Zainab looked at Wanda as if considering her words. Wanda smiled politely, although privately she wondered if Zainab was all talk. A lot of girls who seem hot and sexy are about as interesting as watching wet paint dry. Wanda likes a lively woman who challenges her mind as well as get her pussy wet. Is it time to end the date and kick Zainab to the curb?

"Duly noted," Zainab replied, and then, she grabbed Wanda and kissed her. To say that kiss surprised Wanda would have been a major understatement. Wanda grinned nervously at Zainab when they came for air. Zainab smiled confidently and nodded at Wanda, who nodded back. Whipping out her cell phone, Zainab used the app to call an Uber. Three minutes later, the Uber driver, a nice older Latino guy, drove the two of them to the Spelman College campus. Once there, Zainab gave Wanda a brief tour before taking her to her residence.

"Nice place," Wanda said as she took a look around after Zainab ushered her inside. The one-bedroom spot came with a kitchen, a closet, and a bathroom. Since this is a campus residence, Wanda imagined that Zainab paid extra to not have a roommate. Zainab sat on the bed, and smiled at Wanda. Getting the hint, Wanda joined her on the bed. The two of them sat there, grinning awkwardly.

"I don't normally do this on the first date," Wanda said, lying through her teeth. Zainab nodded and then kissed her. The two of them hastily undressed, and then began doing their thing. Wanda lay on the bed, stark naked, her curvaceous body revealed in all of its glory. Zainab smiled at her like a modern artist admiring the Mona Lisa. Wanda grinned as Zainab kissed her and then began sliding her hand between her thick thighs.

"Just relax," Zainab said as she sucked on Wanda's tits while fingering her pussy. A soft moan escaped Wanda's lips as Zainab licked a path from her tits to her crotch. Burying her lovely face between Wanda's thick thighs, Zainab began eating her pussy. Wanda arched her back and screamed passionately as Zainab ate her pussy like a hungry woman. Encouraged by Wanda's reactions, Zainab ate her pussy voraciously and fingered her roughly. Soon, Zainab had Wanda squealing in sheer delight...

"Hmm, my turn," Wanda said, and Zainab smiled. Next, Zainab got on all fours and Wanda admired the Somali gal's thick round ass. Wanda grinned and playfully smacked Zainab's ass as she came up behind her. Just like that, Wanda gripped Zainab's cheeks and began eating her pussy from behind. Wanda wriggled her tongue inside Zainab's pussy and teased her clit with her fingers. Zainab arched her back and moaned in pleasure as Wanda licked her pussy. Face down and ass up, that's how Wanda likes her women, and she likes to make them purr...

"Oh yeah, don't stop," Zainab whispered as Wanda worked two fingers into her pussy, followed by a third and a fourth. Emboldened by Zainab's reactions, Wanda worked her entire fist into her pussy. With slow, deep strokes, Wanda explored Zainab's pussy, and the other woman screamed passionately as her new lover took her to the edge. Wanda took control, fisting Zainab's pussy and working her over until she couldn't take it anymore. Zainab's orgasmic screams probably woke up all the other residents of the women's dorm. Things get loud when women fuck other women. Get over it.

Much later, Zainab and Wanda lay in bed, happy as can be. Moments like these are worth treasuring. The reality of the situation was amusing to them both. Two bisexual young black women, one from Somalia and the other from Ethiopia, finding each other in Atlanta, America's black queer metropolis. The fact that one of them is an Orthodox Christian and the other one a practicing Muslim is also hilarious. Will wonders never cease? At the end of the day, everyone's human, and everyone needs love and sex. It really ought to be that simple, but the world won't let it be.

Wanda spent the night in Zainab's bed, and in her arms. The next morning, she would return to her cozy apartment located in the affluent Parkdale Avenue area, one of Atlanta's moneyed cocoons. Wanda's got her new life in Atlanta, complete with Harriet the new dog she adopted, and her new job with the Malvern Corporation. The young woman likes her life neatly ordered and doesn't care for the chaos and excitement that romance brings, whether in male or female form.

Not to use a heteronormative term, but Wanda is the queer female world's version of a womanizer. When it comes to the ladies, she loves them and leaves them. Is the bisexual Ethiopian American gal looking for something serious? Probably not. Zainab is new in town and still feeling things out. Is Zainab looking for a soulmate? Probably not. Packing things up and ditching Minnesota for Atlanta was a bold enough move for Zainab. For now, she's having fun and Wanda is part of that fun. Whether they keep in touch or not does not matter in the grand scheme of things. They have tonight...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers