All Comments on 'Etienne and Monique Ch. 01'

by TrogCPWS

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TestSubject001TestSubject001over 10 years ago
Pretty Good Start

Being disabled myself, I love stories that deal with people finding themselves when they are at a disadvantage. We are used to seeing stories about those that can't walk, see, or hear, but having a story about something that is not so common, I say it makes it that much more interesting. Don't let the low votes or comments get to you. Some people just don't understand, and if done properly I think this will be an excellent story. Look forward to the rest.

TrogCPWSTrogCPWSover 10 years agoAuthor
Welcome thanks

I appreciate the vote of confidence my friend. Etienne and Monique hold a unique place in my imagination. I hope you find the following four chapters as enjoyable if not more so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Nicely written I can tell this is the start of a great series. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Etienne is a boy's name.

TrogCPWSTrogCPWSover 10 years agoAuthor
"Nicely written..." - Response

Thank you very much indeed. I appreciate that and hope that I at least maintain a standard.

TrogCPWSTrogCPWSover 10 years agoAuthor
"Etienne is a boys name..." - Response

Yep, absolutely it is, but she's always been a tomboy :). Her full name is Etienette Cherina Beauclerc and her sister's is Monique Voleta Beauclerc. Shortened to Etienne among family and friends...or to Ettie for those closer still ;)

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 10 years ago

Wow..this IS literature.

TrogCPWSTrogCPWSabout 10 years agoAuthor
Response to "Wow this IS literature"

I am humbled by your response. I try to bring a real writing style to everything I create, I don't see the point in churning out drivel and I appreciate that it is accepted as 'real' literature.

Most importantly I am happy that you like it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't waste your time

The intro speaks some truth. But there's nothing that makes reading 5 chaptrers of drivel worth it at all.

quelthiasquelthiasabout 6 years ago
Great idea!

I am really enjoying this kink idea. So both sisters share each leg?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous