All Comments on 'Etienne and Monique Ch. 09'

by TrogCPWS

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Veronique

Glad to read that Veronique had her own chapter. Have been enjoying this story series and look forward to the next chapters. A thoroughly good read!

TrogCPWSTrogCPWSover 10 years agoAuthor
"Glad to read that Veronique had her own chapter." a response

Well, she's a bit special. What can I say, anyone who knows anything about the world of BDSM knows that a Domme is only as good as their slaves/pets. If one is neglected then the other is not good at their role.

In truth I am worried about juggling all of the characters, I have delayed the release of the next chapter for that very reason...tying so many characters into the story, making them believable and providing a weight behind the original premise has proved a little more taxing than I intended.

Thank you for you comments :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I've always had a fetish for not only conjoined twins but bondage as well. I've read many stories regarding both separately, but not one involving both at once.

I've read all nine chapters of your story. That says something. Many stories I've come across online were just half-hearted crap with no artistic vision other than to bring up the author's own limp penis. This story is different. You know what you're doing. Sure, there's a little over-saturation of a few details, but that's common for many fantasy stories, erotic or not.

Yes, Etienne and Monique are albino ischio-omphalopagus conjoined twins, which at first glance sounds like a pair of cartoon fantasy characters. However, the way that the details of the sisters described them makes them "realistic". Strong abs, larger off hands than main ones, these two things are examples of how their anatomy sculpted for eachothers' adaption. Sci-fi details like that really give me a hard on.

Then there's Veronique, the serving wench who first called the two sisters "freaks". Veronique, to me, feels like a person with a shitty life up to that point. And upon that momentous encounter I knew there's more than just a boner I'm going to get out of this story. Seeing the three women together in a coexisting relationship almost makes me want to go out into the world and fall in love again.

As sinful as this lifestyle is in the eyes of many people, I feel great potential from this environment of pleasure from pain. It is with new life for Etienne, Monique, and Veronique that I do wish happiness for all three characters.

That's right! I actually care about your characters in your erotic novel. That's how much of a wonderful job you have done.

Now, I will say that so far the story has been a little bubblegum with its environment. Take that expression as a grain of salt thought. It's just my personal preference. I'm not expecting a lot of drama from this kind of story, but I do hope to see more a little more conflict between characters, maybe with the new ones. Veronique being a little afraid of a butt-plug is a start, but I do know that there's alot more things for her to be scared of down the road. Maybe we'll have some conflict between mistresses and their slave, or conflict among the mistresses as to their slave's abusing. Maybe that conflict will grow the relationship or maybe it'll break it. Again, take these suggestions as a grain of salt. It's your story, you can do whatever you want. I don't want to conflict with your vision of this story if you feel my suggestions are complete horse shit.

I'm sorry if this comment is a bit longer than what you're used to. What can I say, I have an average brain and a small dick. Anyway, I've bookmarked this story so I'll be checking in for updates whenever I can, usually on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. From the past two days from reading this story my monkey is going on strike for a week.

Please continue this novel! I don't care how long it takes or what direction it goes from this point onward. There's just not enough good modern bdsm stories anymore, let alone any real good erotic conjoined stories either. I love this story so far. I feel that I will be coming back to this novel to read it over and over again until my screen goes white. Err... That came out wrong but whatever.

And for those with love for the fetish, either conjoined or bdsm, I highly recommend this novel for you. It may be a bit too lesbian at times however the dichotomy of the twins along with the pet's curiosity is well worth the hook.

I hope that curiosity doesn't kill the cat. Dead cats are a big turn off to me.

Cheers,

---Anon

TrogCPWSTrogCPWSabout 10 years agoAuthor
Response to "I've always had..."

Now THAT is the kind of comment/critique I greatly appreciate.

I've been on sabbatical, so the story stalled, sorry about that.

I appreciate your comments about it being a little 'bubblegum' in its approach. I had a thought to provide a BDSM story that would ease readers into the idea when it was not normally their cup of tea. In addition, I'm not into BDSM directly myself, I appreciate the voyeuristic aspect of the lifestyle and write it with that in mind. For example; I play out a scene as though I was watching a silent movie, then add dialogue to keep the humour level as well as the romance level going.

From what I've read elsewhere too many BDSM stories avoid the fact that a loving relationship can be involved, the addition of the twins' unusual genetics deliberately adds an unattainable aspect to it so that everyone can view it as erotic fiction without a pretense of some faux realism. The added factor of things such as 'Sofia and what's'ername' :) provides ways in which people can create the erotic illusion themselves.

I love the thought that no fantasy is out of bounds, you just have to create the fantasy using your own imagination and if there is consent, you can share it with others :) (Within the guidelines of the law of course).

Your comments are thoughtful, positive, yet objective and I greatly appreciate that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incredibly well written!

A most enjoyable read!

Will the story continue?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous