Eucalyptus Club My Lakeland Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After coffee and bagels I headed back to my B&B, with my newly pressed trousers courtesy of Duke's trouser press. My landlady gave me a letter that had arrived on Friday from the Broker, which she had forgotten to give me. I opened it and it contained details of who I was to meet, which decked me, not what I expected, but ok. What's more he knew my mentor Peter.

Picked up my swimwear and we headed off to the spa somewhere between Kendal and Ambleside, the satnav did all the navigating. It was originally a large Lakeland stone mansion overlooking the lake that had been extended over the years into an exclusive club and spa.

We went down to the spa complex where I changed into my figure hugging colourful speedos and headed to the pool area. The first thing I saw was a large Jacuzzi, never been in one that big before, as Duke headed off to the gym. I played with every setting dial as I sat in the Jacuzzi, the geek in me came out to play, after a half hour or so, truly broiled I moved to the sauna, which I had acquired a taste for when I was being mentored by Peter.

As I opened its door and the dry heat hit me which I really enjoyed. I went in and lay alone on one of the benches and relaxed enjoying the heat, I must have fallen asleep. As I was awakened by Duke's voice asking me how about a beer, being startled I quickly sat up, swung my legs over the edge of the bench seat that I had been lying on and quickly stood up. The room spun round, my knees and legs seemed to go in opposite directions.

I remember seeing the floor heading for me as Duke wrapped his arms around me and lifted me back onto the bench. My head was still spinning or the room was, he asked me how long I was in the sauna, I looked at the wall clock as it focused I said about an hour and a half, maybe a bit longer, I think.

He said did you not see the notice, not over fifteen minutes, you are dehydrated; wait here. I felt my skin it was totally dry no sweat. He came in with two bottles of water one he poured over my head and back, the other I slowly drank. After I recovered we went back to the changing and shower area. He said get stripped and have a shower, each shower had its own attached changing area.

As I stood there facing the wall with the warm water running down my back leaning on the wall to steady myself. I felt Duke start to rub my back, shoulders then the back of my head. As he leaned over me, I could feel him rub at me between my buttocks. Both being naked each time he leaned over me he effectively was stroking me, which I found relaxingly tantalising, arousing and alluring.

It was the first time for a while that anyone had done that to me, I was starting to feel and get visually aroused by it. I started to feel better as I let Duke turned me round to rub my chest, we intimatly touched together, I didn't look but I think he was aroused too. We stood there facing each other as he switched to cold water, which brought me round in an instant. Apparently that is how they were shown to treat someone with dehydration and the start of heat stroke.

I didn't know what to say or do, Duke started to dry me with one of those large pool towels and handed me a white robe to put on. He dried himself, I felt I should have done that and pulled on a matching white robe with the Eucalyptus and Kola Bear logo on it.

We went out to the outdoor relaxing area near the pool and lay on steamer chairs, I think that's what you call them, you know the ones that you half sit and lay on. After what happened in the shower then lying there together, completely naked under the robe, as guests walk by is quite surreal and alluring. I was starting to get aroused again, hoping nobody would notice. Then again.

I didn't know what to say, he was my boss after all, Duke broke the silence and said, apart from that how did you enjoy your sauna, I said great it really knocked me out. Beer and a soft drink arrived, I was the driver, along with some very nice food. We sat there most of that warm afternoon watching the guests go by.

After our quota of sun we headed back, got changed picked up our wet swimwear and I drove back to the apartment. Enroute Duke phoned ahead and ordered two very large pizzas. As we ate them and had some beers in his apartment, the video screen burst into life. We gave Chuck the weekly brief as arranged, Jac was out running. Duke shared our escapade with my sauna, without too much detail, but I got the impression that Chuck new what the detail was.

I went back to my B&B that night pondering over what had happened, but I slept very well.

Monday back to work to get all the audit documents ready as some information was late, we wouldn't start the formal review until the subsequent week when all the team returned from their home weekend leave. As Duke had his monthly Friday meeting in London with the client, we agreed to meet up on the Saturday morning to give our weekly brief to Chuck and Jac.

This weekend turned out to be one off torrential rain straight in and down off the bay. As I walked round to Duke's apartment, intending it to be between the downpours. But, I got caught in one and by the time I arrived I was soaked through. No choice, I had to hang up my wet clothes to dry on the shower room hot rails, all that I was left with dry was my revealingly cut underwear. Duke lent me one of his shirt's which was several sizes too big for me, at least I didn't feel so exposed.

As I sat on the couch opposite the large screen ready to give my presentation, wearing only what can be described as a bell tent shirt. The screen kicked into life, Chuck was sitting in his bed, just back from another Pentagon, end off project drinks party. I thought from the shadows under the sheet he had over him he must sleep naked.

Then in walked Jac with only a white robe on, my train of thought on the brief I was to give, suddenly went south. Then to clarify any doubts I had, Jac slipped off his robe, he was naked, then slipped into bed alongside Chuck. I think, I stuttered and stammered through my brief. I didn't really want to think what it sounded like, but I did complete it. And, resisting but failing kept looking up at the screen with the two of them lying there naked together and I am sure I could see bulges form under the sheets.

To be honest I was quite erotically excited about what was happening on the other side of the Atlantic and was starting to get slowly aroused by it. My bell tent shirt hid my dog's tail wagging give away. Chuck said why don't you guys come and join in with us, I was now so seriously aroused and hard. Then Duke kicked in; that they sometime did that with the repeater screen in the bedroom.

I think I squirted myself a little bit at that point, maybe a bit more than a little bit, at least that's what it felt like. I said no, no, I wouldn't want to intrude in you guys fun. I think it was the thought of them watching me, I had never done that before, but, I did like my sauna/shower/kiss of life stroking with Duke last weekend. That made me feel they would be intruding, not me watching them. Jac kicked in and said, next time then. The screen went blank. Duke said given the flip side time they would call back this afternoon about fourish with any questions they may have.

Suddenly I started to get aroused again which stayed with me most of the day.

Duke came in from the kitchen with a fresh pot of coffee, a Dutch coffee he liked when stationed in Amsterdam, now buys it mail order. He showed me the box, it said on it; Touw koffie patroon, Rood. I didn't know what it meant but what a kick it gave you. After two cups I was firing in all cylinders and felt even more aroused.

As it was still intermittent torrential rain outside we decided to stay in, Duke produced a Finish DVD from his collection. It was in English, turned out to be a story set in the Finnish wilderness about someone renovating their father's cabin. It was ok but uneventful story wise, but, the gay sex scenes were captivating, not pornographic although explicit, almost educational. It really turned me on, between last weekend, Chuck and Jac this morning. My adrenalin was pumping and I was very, very aroused watching the film, I think I squirted myself again while watching it, thank goodness for the dark coloured bell tent shirt.

After lunch and some more of Duke's Dutch coffee and another even more erotic DVD I was really on a Dutch coffee erotically induced high. I was brought down to earth when Duke said. The guys will be conferencing us in shortly, do want to join us in the bedroom and see how it goes. I stalled by saying I need to make a visit first. When I came out I saw Duke getting into bed naked, I didn't know what I wanted to do. I could hear the conference call start up. I stood out of sight at the bedroom door, my adrenalin was pumping and I was seriously aroused.

I didn't know what I wanted to do, the geek or the extrovert in me wanting to take control. My trance was broken as I started to walk, by now naked after discarding my bell tent and underwear. I was now fully and visually aroused, no going back as Jac chipped in; welcome to the party. Duke pulled the sheet back inviting me to join him, I did it without looking at the screen. In bed alongside Duke as I looked at the screen it was split in two horizontally this time with all of us there. Jac asked a few question about my report which I answered.

As I was answering them I could feel Duke's warmth as he pressed his leg against mine and his hand then starting to gently rub up the inside of my leg. After he did that a few times I was on such a high I crooked open both my legs to let him caress me unrestricted, each time he ran his hand up my leg and then stroked me with the back of his hand. I could feel my high get more intense and my cum start to build, slowly and forcefully it moved up to the top of my shaft, my legs trembled a little as I tried to subdue it. Then I froze as I unloaded under the sheets, I could feel it hit me, warm, comforting, undoubtedly messy. First time for a while that someone else had made me do that on the bedsheets.

Jac kicked in why don't we all do it together, I had no idea what he meant. I saw him on the screen lay face down now across the bed looking at me, I followed his lead and did the same. Duke placed a pillow under my stomach as I crooked over it, I could feel Duke putting oil or something in between my buttocks then press until it ran in, it was warm, strange but an endearing feeling that's difficult to describe. Somehow I became very relaxed.

Then I could feel Duke hunch over me, placing his warm hands on my hips. I just lay there and I could feel him start to engage with me and applying undulating pressure. I was so tight that I began to think it wouldn't happen, this was my first time on television, and then it happened.

I felt relief and excitement as he engaged with me, I became ecstatic as I could feel him travel slowly in. Just as I expected it to be, then I felt a sudden rush as he touched my spot and stopped, so gently but I could feel he was in as far as I could let him. The rush it gave me was better than I expected, slowly I could feel him withdraw, he then started to press in as he re-entered. This time it was an even better feeling, smooth and an endearing feeling. I closed my eyes, concentrating on it, as he continued with his stroke, then I felt him touch me again as I got a second rush. My adrenaline was pumping like crazy and I was starting feel ecstatic about what was happening.

I lost focus that I was on television and being watched from the other side of the Atlantic and everything else. I don't know how many times he did it but I was getting more and more aroused and internally demanding with each stroke as I tried to hold him. I didn't really ever want it to stop, then I could feel something warm squirt up on my skin, from me.

My breathing started to become slower and deeper, I thought someone must hear me as I started to move in harmony with him. I turned and looked at the screen, could see Jac laying there with a satisfying looking smile on his face moving in response to his partner's motion. As I looked at myself in the other half of the screen I could see the same satisfaction look on my face. It was so surreal, it was like I watched on the DVD's this afternoon, except it was me. I could feel Duke's undulations starting to increase in pace, intensity and becoming erratic, I could also hear his breathing getting deeper and louder too. Mines too.

His motion and mine too started to get erratic, we seemed to be racing with each other as to who would climax first, then he stopped, I could feel him as he unloaded and let his breath go, I let my breath go too. As he withdrew I could feel it drain out slowly. It was an enjoyable feeling of achievement and satisfaction and exhaustion.

We parted and lay there together enjoying the moment and recovering from our exertion and pleasure; at least I was. After we recovered I could feel that I wanted to experience the feeling of giving. Duke then said are you ready to claim your right, I knew what he meant and said yes I am. I moved over as he started to prepare himself. I was quite clumsy in trying, after a few attempts and failing I then I felt the experience of success of gently sliding inside him, until we touched first time.

Slowly I withdrew, too far and had to re-engage, this time my entry was more relaxed and controlled. I don't know how long I did this for but I was really enjoying it, each time was better and more exhilarating than the time before, I started to feel my climax slowly build and as I tried to control it, at first as I had practiced; don't ask. Then I felt the erratic uncontrollable excitement high, as my final deluge build and started as I started to lose control of my breathing and rhythmic motion.

As I climaxed I could feel it leave me, fast and then slowly and then it started to roll back out. I slowly disengaged, recovered my breathing, rolled over and lay beside Duke. We held each other and lay there enjoying the satisfaction we both had. I remember for some reason we both pulled the bed clothes over us as we pressed together looking at Jac and Chuck start to reach their climax, then it happened for them. Although they were over three thousand miles away it felt as if they were in the room with us.

We lay there together, wet with sweat and exhausted as Jac and Chuck seemed to be too. None of us spoke we just lay there, our tranquil recuperation was broken when someone said; shower time. Duke lifted the remote and said have a great day guys. The screen then went blank and soothing background music started to play.

Duke was the first to stir and get out of bed, I don't think I wanted him to leave. As he looked over at me, he said later Peter said you were good and he was right. We walked through to his shower room together with its large walk in shower and we showered together washing off each other erotic exchanges. Seductively we dried each other and went through to the kitchen, both naked apart from our towels, which looked tiny and inviting on Duke.

As we waited for the coffee machine to do its thing Duke put his arms around my waist from behind, clasping his hands together, released my towel and let it drop. I could now feel his hardness and my contentness develop as we stood there embracing each other. I could also feel his hardness press against me between my buttocks and legs, sensually stroking me, very erotic and satisfying. Reminding me of the shower we had together in the spa, we were then interrupted by his coffee machine telling us; your coffee is ready.

We fastened our towels and took our double strength Dutch coffee's into his living room, sat on the couch together. I picked up the courage and asked him, why did you pick me, he said when I picked up your portfolio I just knew, I also phoned Peter and he brought up the subject of your relationship. You get to know after a while, you will find that out yourself in time. By the way I convinced the client yesterday to take you on full time strength in my company. We will do it through our Broker friend as a branch office, for tax purposes, tax was something I knew nothing about, but soon would.

Somewhere between the shower and the coffee, Duke had ordered Pizzas, the apartment door bell rang and I was asked to get it. By the time I realised all I had on was a towel, I had opened the door, Duke was in the background with only his towel on too. Our secret was out, what the hell as they say.

We had our pizzas with beers followed by Dutch coffee then a third DVD of equal standing as the other two we had watched. We went to bed together late and enjoyed each other's company. This time Duke showed me the Texas way, I had to sit astride him as we satisfied our needs together. We woke the next morning, this time with the sun shining through the bedroom window. We got up late for a breakfast of leftover pizzas that morning, afterwards, we showered together. I didn't know you could have sex in a shower, but we did.

Later that day Duke asked me would I like to move in with him, I said yes.

©sean943shorteroticstories


12