NZ West Coast Boy

Story Info
Mark's car runs out of fuel and is helped by a sexy farm boy.
4k words
4.65
21.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was driving up the West Coat of New Zealand. I'd hired a little Hyudai and come from Sydney for a short driving holiday by myself. It was my last day of driving. That night, I would get to Greymouth, leave the hire car with the operator and the next day get on the trans-alpine train back across to Christchurch on the East coast where I had started the trip and from where I would fly home.

Stupidly, I hadn't filled the tank before I headed out that morning and then I had been so engrossed in the rugged and beautiful scenery that I hadn't paid much attention to my fuel level. It had rained on and off a few times during the day but that just made the scenery look even more amazing. I'd stopped many times to look at the sea, at seal colonies and at little shops selling fried fish, paintings, wood carvings and jade jewellery and sculptures.

I only realised that my fuel level was low when an orange light came on. I was relieved when I saw a sign that indicated that the next town had a petrol station and that it was only 10 k's away but when I got there, it was only a shop with a petrol bowser out the front. It was closed. It was Sunday and apparently they don't open on Sundays.

I looked at my map and saw that there was a more substantial town 22kms away. The needle was on empty but I assumed, guessed, hoped that there was still quite a lot in reserve and the little Hyundai ran on the smell of an oily rag so they say.

About 5 k's further it started to miss when going up hills. I made it probably another 5 k's before it died. Right on cue, it started to rain. I waited ten minutes and it eased up to just mist so I got out and started walking. After about ten minutes, I saw one of those Juicy hire camper-vans coming. I tried to wave it down. It was full of a large group of Asians who honked their horn and everyone waved to me as they drove past. I kept walking.

After another half-hour, even though the rain was only a fine mist blowing in from the direction of the sea, I was soaked through. I was only wearing a tee-shirt, shorts and a zip-up hoodie so I started to get cold. I saw a truck parked beside a farm house so I walked down the gravel driveway past a mob of miserable looking sheep all huddled together. I walked up the front steps onto the verandah. A dog was asleep on an old blanket. It looked up at me, tried to smell me from a distance, but then just put its head back down. It still had its eyes on me though.

The front door was open but there was a closed fly-screen door. I was about to knock when I heard an unmistakable sound coming from inside.

"Uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh..."

As well as a thudding sound. I didn't know what to do but I couldn't just stand outside. I knocked on the door frame.

"What the fuck?!" I heard from inside. Then a moment later,

"Just a sec. Coming."

A few seconds later a guy came to the door, opened the fly-screen door wide and stood there looking at me. I felt my cock move in my shorts. He was a big guy, black hair and stubble, about twenty-five, wearing a dark blue singlet and dark blue Stubbies (Australia/New Zealand TradeMark, brief men's shorts). He was as hot as hell.

My eyes involuntarily moved to the sizeable bulge and outline of a very fat semi-erect penis in the front of his stubbies. He saw where I was looking and he looked down there himself, then looked back at me. His eyes widened slightly and he gave me a smile.

"What can I do you for mate?"

"Oh.. hi... Umm... I've run out of petrol a few k's up the road. I was wondering if you could give me a lift to the nearest town."

"No worries mate. Diesel or unleaded?"

"Oh.. unleaded."

"Yeah, I've got a drum in the shed. I can sell you a few litres."

"Oh cool!"

"You wanna come in for a while? You look like a drowned rat!"

"Yeah, thanks!"

The dog had got up, slowly walked over and started smelling my crotch as we were talking.

"Stay outside Silver. You stink," he said to the dog as he let me in.

"I better take my shoes off," I said. There were boots lined up on the verandah and the guy was barefoot. My shoes were wet and covered in mud.

"Yeah, if you like," he said. He held the door open while I took my shoes and socks off and left them on the verandah to dry.

"Would you like a beer or a cuppa?" He asked me as he ran into the living room ahead of me, grabbed a remote control and turned off his TV. He was too late though. There was a door into the hallway on the other side that was open and had panels of glass in it. I'd seen a glimpse of the TV screen reflected in the glass before he'd turned it off. It was definitely porn and I was pretty sure it was gay porn, on pause.

"Oh a beer would be nice," I said as I followed him into the room.

"Take a seat," he said pointing to a nice old leather lounge. "Oh, do you want a towel?"

"Yeah, thanks."

There was actually a towel on one of the cushions of the lounge. I didn't have to be in forensics to work out that he'd been sitting there on his bare arse wanking to porn when I disturbed him by knocking on the door.

He grabbed the towel from the lounge and for a second I thought he might give me that one but he went through into the hallway and came back a second later with a clean dry towel.

"I'll get the beers," he said and went off through another door. I dried my hair, took off my hoodie and then tried to dry my tee-shirt and shorts while wearing them and holding my hoodie in my hand.

"Hey, you want me to put your clothes in the dryer?" He said as he came back with two long-necks and put them on the coffee table in front of the lounge.

"Yeah. They're pretty wet," I said.

"Come this way."

As we were walking he asked,

"Hey mate, what's your name?"

"Mark, what's yours?"

"Blake. Nice to meet you."

"Yeah, you too."

I followed him down the hallway and then into a really big extension built onto the back of the house. It had another kitchen, a big room with two long tables surrounded by chairs.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"Oh a lot of guys come here at shearing time. They eat here."

He took me into a back laundry room that had four washing machines and four dryers above them on the wall. He opened one of the dryer doors.

"You can put your stuff in here."

I put my hoodie in there and then got my keys and wallet out of my shorts and put them on a table. I sort of expected him to leave me but he just stood there looking at me. Again I noticed the bulge in his Stubbies and I knew my cock was swelling too.

I took my tee-shirt off and threw it in. I looked into his eyes and smiled as I undid the string on my shorts. He smiled back at me. I pulled them down and off. I was just wearing white CK briefs and I was getting close to a full hard-on. I saw his eyes go to my bulge. I threw my shorts into the dryer and closed the door. He walked over to the dryer to turn it on. I didn't get out of his way. He was smiling ear-to-ear as he squeezed past me.

"Do you live here by yourself?" I asked.

"Nah," he said now turning to face me. My clothes were tumbling around behind him.

"My mum and dad and my grand-mother live here too but they're in town. They won't be back till tonight."

"That's cool," I said still smiling.

He laughed, "Yeah. Let's go back inside."

I followed him wearing only my white briefs back into the house and into the lounge room. My briefs were still a little damp so I got my towel from where I'd left it, put it on the leather sofa cushion and sat on it. He sat beside me, grabbed his long-neck and drank some. Again he looked at me and smiled. He was making me explosively horny. It wasn't cold but I felt myself shivering a little.

I took a drink from my beer bottle then I summoned up the guts to try to make a move on him.

"So," I said smiling. "What were you doing when I turned up here?"

"Oh, nothing much," he said.

"Oh, really?" I said. "See this door? When I came in, I saw a reflection of what was on your TV screen."

"Hahahahaha, oh shit!' He said.

"Not only that. When I was waiting at the door, I heard some pretty erotic sounds coming from somewhere in here."

By now I had a full erection and my briefs weren't hiding anything. I saw him glance at it before smiling and looking away at his blank TV screen.

"I hope I didn't interrupt anything," I pushed. He didn't look at me but he still had a grin on his face and it looked like he might be blushing.

I just kept looking at him expectantly. He glanced at me, down at my cock and then back at the screen.

"So.. ah.. do you want to watch it?" He asked finally.

"Yeah, might be interesting," I said.

He turned the TV on. It showed the thumbnails of about dozen movies. I guessed they were on a USB he had plugged in to the TV.

"What do you like?" He asked.

"Oh anything. Maybe what you were watching before I interrupted?"

"I ah.. guess you know... I'm into guys?" He said, looking over at me, showing me his cute beautiful smile before looking away again.

"I damn hope so," I said.

He started a movie. I drank some more of my beer. So did he.

On the TV, a guy was riding a bicycle through a village that seemed to be in France. He rode past a hot guy wearing overalls but the top was undone so that his torso was bare. He was chopping wood and looked up at the guy on the bicycle who stopped to look at him. They smiled at each other.

Next scene the bicycle guy was pushing his bike, following the overalls guy into a barn. He propped his bike up and then went over to the overalls guy, started kissing him and feeling his cock through his overalls.

I let my cock out of my briefs and grabbed it in my fist.

"Oh fuck yeah," he said when he looked at my cock but then he ran off into the hall way again. He returned seconds later without his singlet but with the towel. He put it on his sofa cushion and then pulled his Stubbies down and sat.

His cock was huge, at least 8 inches, fat and seemed to be circumcised but hard to tell because he was fully erect. I felt my anus itch when I saw it. I don't know how he kept it inside those tight Stubbies. He started wanking himself, sometimes looking at me and sometimes looking at the movie. His body was beautiful. He was well built probably from work on the farm. He had only a bar of sparse curly black hair across his chest but then a sexy trail of jet blacks hairs leading down to his bush of pubic hair highlighting his enormous throbbing cock in his fist.

The bicycle guy pushed the overall guy's trouser part down. Of course he was naked underneath. His erect cock sprang out. The bicycle got down on his knees and took the overall guy's cock into his mouth.

I pulled my briefs off completely and started wanking myself as well. The lounge chair was very wide so after a minute, I got up, moved my towel over to beside Blake's then sat close beside him. He had his huge strong thighs wide open so I put my thigh over the top of his and my arm around his shoulder. That meant I had to wank with my left hand, not ideal but hey, not complaining. He looked over at me and so I moved in and kissed him.

By then, somehow the bicycle guy was naked as was the overall guy but now the overall guy was on his knees and sucking the bicycle guy's cock.

Blake twisted around to put his other arm around me and kiss me properly. He put his tongue in my mouth and licked my teeth. I reached around and grabbed his cock and wanked him while he was kissing me then I slid down and knelt on the floor between his hairy thighs.

I wanked him while holding the head of his cock against my lips, teasing him and looking up into his face.

"Oh god, oh fuck yeah!"

I couldn't see what was on the TV but Blake was watching it still between looking down at me.

I put the end of his cock in my mouth and ran my tongue over it. It took it out and spat on it to get it wetter. I gradually took it deeper and deeper into my mouth as I got it wet. When it got to the back of my throat I gagged but then I relaxed my throat and opened to it. I was sucking the full length of his huge cock, right down my throat. Blake was moaning and running his hands through my hair. Sometimes he held my head but he never forced my head down onto his cock.

After a while he put his hands under my arms and pulled me back up. Then I realised how strong he was. He actually lifted me. I turned my head to look back at the screen. The bicycle guy was now bent over with his hands on his bike. The overalls guy, now minus the overalls had his cock up the bicycle guy's arse. I hoped that was giving Blake ideas.

I straddled his meaty thighs with mine. He put his arms around me and pulled me into him and then kissed me again wildly, thrusting his tongue into my mouth. Our cocks were squeezed together between us. I knelt further up, bringing my nipples level with his mouth. He immediately started sucking and nibbling on them but I had another motivation.

I reached down and pushed his monster cock, still slippery with my saliva, back past my crotch, past my balls and into my arse crack. I moved up and down as he sucked my nipples and let his cock slide up and down my sweaty arse crack. Then I knelt up higher trying to capture his cock against my itching anus. I succeeded several times, bore down on his cock but then it slipped away. I was fully intending to throw caution to the wind and take his huge cock inside me, condomless and lubeless but he said,

"Mark, I'd better get a condom."

I got off him and looked at the TV. The bicycle guy was now on his back on a piece of grey canvas on the barn floor. The overalls guy was between his thighs, fucking him hard.

"Hey Mark, let's go to bed?"

"Yeah."

He pulled his USB out of the TV and then took me by my hand and led me down the hallway to his bedroom. He pulled the blankets and sheets off his bed onto the floor leaving only the mattress covered in a white sheet. He turned and pulled me into his arms again and kissed me. He was really into kissing and I didn't mind that. He pushed me back to sit on the edge of the bed and then opened the top draw of his bedside table. He dropped his USB in there and took out a tube of lube and a condom packet. All the time his beautiful fat 8 inch cock was fully hard and subtly throbbing, inches from my face.

I laid back and opened my thighs to expose my hole to him but he had a different idea. He got on the bed and laid on his side and then pulled me up so I was level with him. Again we kissed with his arms around me and his hand running all over my body, through my hair, over my back, squeezing my bum and the backs of my thighs.

He rolled me onto my back. He pushed my legs apart and laid on top of me still kissing me. I opened my thighs and rapped my legs around his body. Was he going to make me beg him to fuck me? I had been anticipating it for so long that I was worried that if he shoved his cock into me now, I would instantly orgasm.

Finally he knelt up between my thighs. He tore open the condom packet with his teeth and looked down as he rolled it onto his penis. It was tight as a drum around his cock and only covered two-thirds of its length. Then again he lent down and kissed me, again holding my head in his hands and thrusting his tongue in.

He knelt back up, now looking more desperate and if possible even more sexy. He grabbed the lube and squeezed some out onto his fingers then looked into my eyes as he lubricated my puckered entrance and then pushed his fingers in. Then he squeezed out some more and rubbed his fist up and down his cock.

He put his arms around my thighs and pulled me closer to him and then pushed his cock down so that it was against my hole. Since I'd had trouble getting him inside me back on the lounge, I thought it would be difficult now but it wasn't. He pushed and his whole 8 inches slid inside me.

I groaned as I felt him completely fill me with his meat. It seemed like it pushed the air out of my lungs. Again he leaned down and tried to kiss me but my eyes were closed and my mouth was wide open in the ecstasy of finally having his cock inside me. When I felt his lips touch my mouth, I kissed him back and put my arms around him, my hands feeling his hard muscle bound back.

He began moving his cock in and out of me as we kissed. Again I had to open my mouth and groan even though he was still kissing me. Then he knelt up again, put his hands on my chest and leant into me as he started fucking me faster and harder. From then on he didn't relent. He hammered my anus non-stop, never slowing.

Even when he lent down to kiss me, even when he put his hands under my arm-pits, behind my shoulders and pulled me up to again prod my mouth with his tongue and hold my sweaty body, he continued to use my anus for his pleasure at his jack-hammer pace.

Even when he rolled me onto my side and held my top thigh as if it was a cello, his cock never stopped pounding me and touching every point of sexual pleasure inside that I had and some I only now learnt that I had. I didn't even think about my own cock. The pleasure he was giving me was extreme. I heard loud moaning and sighing not quite realising it was me.

Even when he rolled me onto my stomach and then pulled me up onto my knees, he didn't pause for a second ramming his 8 inches of perfect fat cock into me, teaching me even more about myself and what pleasure was humanly possible.

Even when my knees gave way and I slid back down onto my stomach, he pushed my right leg up and then over his head and onto his shoulder, rolling me back onto my back, never did he take his cock out of me or slacken the pace of using my body for his pleasure.

But when he grabbed my other leg and then put both my legs on his shoulders, then my whole body began to sweat. I was feeling the pleasure of his thrusts in impossible places. In my arm pits, my chest, my nipples, my throat, my toes. I opened my mouth again wide. I couldn't make a sound. My back was arched, my toes curled. Thought became impossible. I didn't even know I was being fucked. I was just aware of the unrelenting pleasure throughout my body.

I hadn't touched my cock but suddenly it felt like the skin on it was being stretched. Blake started to pound me harder and faster. I heard him breathing harder and then start to yell. I opened my eyes to watch him orgasm but I couldn't see anything, as if someone had turned the lights off but it was the middle of the day. My body was tingling with almost unbearable pleasure. I knew he was cumming and I felt his semen splash onto my hair, my face, my lips, my chest but I could still feel his cock inside me. Then I realised that it was my own cum. We were orgasming at the same time but it felt like I was having his orgasm, like we were having the same orgasm.

He collapsed down on top of me and kissed me briefly between his gasps for air. He rolled onto his back and pulled me with him so that I was half laying on top of him. In the process, his deflating cock had slipped out of me but I felt like I couldn't close my anus. My sphincter muscle no longer responded to my will. He put his arms around me and held me tightly. I kissed his face and then his lips.

"That was good," he said.

"Yeah," I replied.

We dozed in each others arms for a while and then we decided it was time to get up. We walked to the shower, the condom full of his creamy semen still dangled from his fat semi-engorged cock. He took it off, wrapped it in toilet paper and flushed it. We showered together.

After retrieving our clothes from the lounge room floor and most of mine from the dryer in the outside extension we got dressed, put our boots on and then Blake lent me a rain coat. It was raining hard now and he led me over to a barn where another truck and a tractor were parked. He found a fuel can and filled it from a drum with a hand pump on top.

12