All Comments on 'Eucalyptus'

by escottfowles

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sexywife104Sexywife104over 4 years ago
More

Did it really happen? Please continue with this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She better lie

And she better be able to some how prove she didn't get finger fucked or intercourse else she is OUT!. Even if she can't prove it then my doubts would kill the marriage thanks to what she said.

Shame unless she wanted the 50/50 split anyway. Good plan on her part and he loses.

waratahwaratahover 4 years ago
I think there was an interesting story there

Can i suggest you research dialogue and punctuation. Would improve readability alot.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good!

Very very good. Need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

My former coworker cousins best friend has a million stories as the massage guy. I can’t confirm them but he did . This guy worked in a very established place and fucked a lot of his clients . He said it’s unbelievable because he gets such a wide variety of naked totally turned on different age woman in their most relaxed state . He said the middle aged married ones were the best . They love the attention of a young guy complementing them and making them feel good . Once he feels they are committed he loves to rub his full body up and down their backs with his cock in there ass crack . Nine out of ten at that point give in to anything. He loves to take Their ass slow and sensual talking in their ear than when they are loose and ready he finishes hard and fast. He said his absolute favorite is when the boyfriend or husband is also getting a massage there but he is fucking the wife in another room then looking at her face as her hubby tips him for the massage not knowing he just fucked his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It happens

I was a health sciences major in college and worked as a masseur at an upscale hotel in Miami. I conservatively estimate that 20% of my female clients wanted to cum, most via fingering, but others were not shy in expressing their desire to be fucked. I accommodated them all, and the tips were great. It was very infrequent, but some men insisted on watching me get their wife/girlfriend off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userescottfowles@escottfowles
E Scott Fowles is a writer of literary erotic fiction. Their first collection 'Vignettes', a series of eighteen stories, is now available on Amazon. The stories are about desire and sexual love and are gathered around the sensuous imagery of fruit and flowers. They explore th...