Eureka! Ch. 01 Pt. 04

Story Info
Is there more to the new student than appears?
6.9k words
4.52
3.2k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday 1st March 2064

Eureka University

I scan the Smartdesks, uploading my various files. I try jack in to my desk, but Kaira walks into class early. My hands slip as I glance up at her. I notice her blouse still has two buttons undone. Is that the new normal? She shoots a smile at me.

"Hi sir! How's your day going?"

"Its great, thank you Kaira! And you?"

"Yeah, school was tiring. About to get better though."

She winks at me and it feels like a shot of dopamine to my system. What is wrong with me... she even just mentioned she's still in high school and here I am, a fully grown man, melting at just a friendly wink.

Lisha appears, popping her head around the door. She quickly glances around the room, and spots Kaira unpacking her belongings. Seeing she won't be alone, Lisha edges slowly into the class.

"Hi there!" Kaira smiles.

Lisha looks at her, slightly shocked.

"We've never actually spoken, I'm Kaira."

"I'm Lisha. Nice to meet you properly..."

Kaira wanders over to Lisha's desk, and points out a pretty drawing on her backpack. The two start talking, and I have to focus back on my work.

An hour later

At the end of class, Kaira ditches her friends again, instead approaching my desk.

"Hi sir, sorry, I had a question if that's all right?"

"Of course-"

"It's from one of the slides, could I just pull it up on your monitor actually?"

"Oh uh sure"

I'm not sure why we can't just use our opticals but oh well...

She walks around to my side of the desk, and I push my chair back to allow her room. She plants her arms down on the desk and starts to bend over until her head's at eyeline with the monitor. As she slowly bends, my eyes go up her legs to her skirt, which rides up slightly more and more as she bends, revealing more and more of her smooth thick thighs, until the bottom curve of her ass starts being uncovered from under her skirt. It's just a glimpse but it's driving me wild. You can tell just how thick her ass is from this view. It's so close to me... sticking out with her back arched as she opens the file. I wish I could just run my hand up those legs of hers, just reach out that little distance to feel it, grab it... Waiting for the file, she starts swaying her ass idly, maybe an innocent sway to others but for me it's like her ass is taunting me, teasing me...

"Here it is sir... in the 'how culture affects a story' section."

Unable to see it, I scoot my chair closer, now I'm right next to her ass and I can't help but look over and stare at it. I realise my arm is now lightly brushing against her bare legs. Oh no, is she thinking I'm doing it intentionally? Do I awkwardly reposition my arm or is that too obvious... maybe I leave it, the slight touch of her skin against mine a small gift.

I try focus on reading the passage again, listening to Kaira's question, but she starts idly swaying her ass again side to side, the fabric of her skirt swishing against my head. Despite my efforts to resist it, I feel my cock growing out slightly as it hardens. I take the risk of looking over at her ass, and I'm met by her skirt fabric covering my face for a moment. I quickly take my right hand down and brush my crotch with it in an effort to relax it, but it only makes me harder. This is pathetic and I know it...

Focus up. She's in high school, it's wrong... Her question...

"-so yeah what do you think?" Kaira turns her head around to look at me.

I frantically recollect everything she said, luckily some part of me was smart enough to listen while I looked.

"Honestly Kaira it seems you answered your own question in there, you were correct the first time. Just don't doubt yourself is all."

I try and sound professional and clear, blocking out of my mind the fact I'm currently hard just from this view of her bent over... Fuck. Now I'm thinking about it again. Maybe I can get away with another glance...

Kaira stands up straight, and positions herself leaning against my desk, facing me. I sit there, looking up at her. Her gorgeous short, curvy body in her skirt, her unbuttoned blouse, the way she smiles as she looks down at me. My legs are slightly open, framing her body between them. My cock is slightly hard, I just hope not enough to be noticed... my heartbeat feels too fast... please don't look down Kaira...

"Thank you sir. You're soo helpful you know that? I've been really enjoying hearing you teach, and hearing you become more open with your beliefs these past few lessons. I was thinking I could learn a lot more on top if I had tuition?"

K-Kaira wants tuition? But I'm all booked out with Lisha now, I don't have the time... Damn it, why did Lisha have to ask. No, don't think that...

Kaira's foot moves slightly, nudging against my own. She slowly rubs it up and down mine...

Fuck. I can't help myself, what if tuition with her is like this? What if we get even closer-

"I can only do Friday nights after this class unfortunately. I'm sure you've got better things on a Friday night however-"

She tilts her head slightly, thinking for a moment. There's no way a pretty, popular young girl like her would spend her Friday nights doing work with me...

"Yeah! Sounds good I can do it!"

"O-oh? Great! W-well. Just uh hang back after class in future. It'll go for an hour usually, and we can start next week?"

"Sound great" She smiles.

"G-great... I'll just send those details to your school 'email'."

Kaira stands up properly, and she sticks a hand out, placing it on my shoulder, rubbing it for just a moment.

"I look forward to it, sir" She smirks and walks out, leaving my eyes on her short, swishing skirt.

F-fuck. What am I doing? I shouldn't be encouraging my own perverted fantasies like this, she's just a friendly student. But are they just fantasies? Her skirt brushing my head, her foot rubbing against me, her hand on my shoulder... She had to have felt me in those earlier two right? And her hand on my shoulder, that was obviously flirting... Or she thought she could be comfortable with her older teacher without being perved and crushed on...

I look down at my crotch, still slightly hard. I'm a confused, aroused mess...

Sunday 3rd March 2064

SUUPER Soldier Arena

During combat I make sure to apply myself extra hard, running, climbing, sliding and dodging. I spent almost all of Saturday daydreaming about Kaira, fantasising about our one on one tuition together. I kept making myself hard, and had to convince myself not to jerk off fantasising about her. I'd be such a terrible teacher if I did... I succeeded, but I really needed to apply myself during VR combat to distract myself. Now we've finished our session for the day, and Pat has already run off to a work emergency and Rex a family one. It's just Mercer and I as we take off the gear.

"Wanna go for drinks now?" Mercer asks.

"Ahh... sorry. I've got tuition. New student asked for it."

"Damn and just when I thought you'd have some free time. How 'bout next Friday?"

"I uh... sorry I've got tuition that night too."

"Friday night? After your class? Why on Earth would you do that? More hours on top of the amount you work already?"

"Well-uh. Just need more work..."

"Nah- I don't buy that. You're dead Friday's. Rarely even come out. You just wanna dodge me don't ya?" Mercer cheekily grins, but it's clear he's not going to drop this interrogation.

"A-alright. I do have tuition but-" I falter.

"What, just spit it out ya bastard or I'll shoot you unarmoured."

"Don't judge me alright? Or maybe do, I don't know. I know I don't get much free time but I do need more money.. but the real reason is... uh. So. This is stupid. It's just this girl, Mercer... I couldn't say no to her."

Mercer stops in his tracks for a moment.

"What do ya mean. Like attraction?"

"...yeah. attraction. It's been building up more and more. Look I know it's wrong. She's my student after all. I'm exactly two decades older than her for god sake but I just can't help but think about her."

He processes this for a moment. "Do ya think she-?"

"I think so? I don't think I'm fully insane. Maybe I am. But there's a chance. Maybe..."

He then places a hand on my shoulder.

"Look... this is the first I've seen ya like this since... her. Obviously you've been attracted to girls but ya know. You've never done anything about it. Even when they were attracted to you. So I'm happy for ya."

"R-really?"

"Yeah. I think its healthy. Even if it's wrong. 'Specially if it's wrong." He jokingly winks.

I place my hand over his, patting it.

"Thanks man... I appreciate it."

A few hours later

Kalen's Apartment

I open the door for Lisha. Part of me can't help be frustrated it's not Kaira here in my home.

"Hey sir!"

"Heya Lisha, come on in sit down. Do you want a hot drink?"

"Tea would be lovely thanks!"

As I make the tea, she starts setting up her notes on the table and ground. As I walk back over with the tea, she stand up to grab it, however she takes a step back, forgetting the notes on the ground and spills the tea on her peach coloured jumper.

"Ow! Ow, ow, ow..".

"Oh, god. I'm so sorry-"

Lisha hurriedly starts taking her peach jumper off. I grab a hand towel and start brushing off her chest. A moment later the teas is cooled, and Lisha's fine. There's still some tea left for me to wipe off, but with the panic gone I truly realise Lisha's just wearing a bra. It's a simple black bra, but wow... I did not guess the size of them. Her baggy jumpers were covering up a lot, her breasts seemingly bigger than Kaira's. Whilst not the level of revealing lingerie, this bra still shows off her cleavage, certainly not the conservative, practical bra I would've imagined for Lisha. The two sit there perfectly, a tantalising sight. Then my brain kicks in that I'm still wiping her chest, rubbing her cleavage back and forth with my paper towel. Her skin and boobs shifting slightly from side to side. I quickly pull my hand away.

"Uh-uh sorry. It's all off now."

"No-no. Don't apologise sir! It was all my fault! Jeez I'm so clumsy sometimes..." Lisha's face burns bright red, flush with embarrassment.

I gently touch her shoulder, giving a reassuring squeeze, then letting go. I swear her face becomes even redder.

"Come on Lisha you're fine. I promise you we've all done the same."

She looks up at me, her smile returning.

"Thanks sir..."

I reach my arm down and she grabs it, I pull her up easily, maybe too easily as she then almost falls into me, her arms press against my body and she looks up. Our height differences are more obvious this close together. Lisha, like Kaira, is short even for girls at maybe around 5 foot 4. With me above 6 foot, I tower above her, my broad shoulders and large frame only enhancing the disparity with her short, apparently curvy body. I catch her a bit, with my hands placed on her arms.

I step back a bit, however this puts her full body into frame. She's looking up at me, her current outfit just her bra and school skirt. I can't help but eye her up and down. Even at this length, she still looks good in her school skirt.

And her large breasts out in the open...

My eyes trail to her waist. From her large breasts her waist then tapers in, before winding out again where her skirt comes in. I can tell she's got a great hourglass figure and waistline. Why on earth would a girl with a figure like this cover it up like that?

I've gotta stop, I feel my cock hardening in my pants just from looking at her. I look up at her make-up less, but pretty face. I see her glance up and down at me too. A small smirk appears on her face, but then is quickly replaced by some red again, as if she'd forgotten she was shirtless.

"Oh-uh... sorry sir. I'll put my-"

"I-uhm- actually have some clothes. You could borrow them if you want?"

"Oh? That's alright I doubt you have any girls clothes. Oh-uh-wait I'm not saying you don't have any success with women I'm sure you do, it's just they probably aren't wearing baggy jumpers. Well they might- sorry. I'm just like this sometimes."

Lisha clasps her hands together, but this inadvertently means her arms are pressing against her breasts. They're pushed together, showing off their size even more. My cock flares in response, I try and shift my legs to make my hardening cock less noticeable.

"N-no Lisha. You're obviously perfect... More than you realise. Sorry. I mean... I actually have a jumper that'd work, if you'd want it."

I feel my face grow slightly warmer as well whilst I stumble through my words.

Lisha's smile widens for some reason.

"Sure!"

I head to my closet, to a specific section with a women's clothes. Well, just one woman's... I pull out a comfy black jumper, and quickly rush it over to Lisha. I turn away as she puts it on.

"Done... thank you Mr Anders, it fits perfectly. I'll return it on Tuesday. O-or actually then people might think we-uh... I can return it next tuition."

"Nah you keep it Lisha. It suits you. About time I got rid of it anyway..."

She clearly senses I'm withholding, or guesses why I'd want it gone. Either way she drops it, just giving me a simple nod in return.

She puts on a smile. "Should we begin the lesson properly?"

I think Lisha's attempting to lift my spirits, as for the rest of the lesson she's talkative and bright. And it works, my mind couldn't help thinking of her again for a moment there, but soon it's back in the past. I can't believe I was frustrated I didn't get Kaira here, because I definitely wouldn't want to give up Lisha now.

Tuesday 5th March 2064

Kalen's Apartment

BANG

The door slams shut. I glance back to see it's automatically locked.

Turning around, Elijah slams his door behind him. Alanna is there leaning against the railing, smoking some e-cigarette. She's wearing one of her usual corporate outfits, a blue blouse and tight black skirt. She seems busy, her eyes glowing a blue colour to indicate she's on a call.

"No... no. He's lying to you it's a shoddy deal-"

I give a slight nod, which she ignores as I slide past making my way down the stairs when she taps me on the shoulder.

"Sorry Kalen, just busy is all. Uh. Thanks for looking after Allison the other week, sorry we didn't pop by to say-"

"Nah nah it's alright. Always a pleasure."

Alanna has small shadows under her eyes, her smile gone. She looks tired, diminishing her natural beauty.

"Uh- everything alright?"

"Yeah, yeah of course. Sorry, call."

Her eyes glow a dull blue again.

"-Yes. Hi John. Mr Bennett is very sorry-"

On the way I pull up RoBob, watching the video this time. RoBob himself is in his early 30s, Caucasian, cropped brown hair, clean shaved man. He's a very regular handsome, enough for some girls to thirst over him, but not enough to be distracting or ensue the envy that can come from certain levels of pretty. His one distinct feature is a scar that runs past his right eye at an angle, cutting through his eyebrow slightly.

"Hello my fellow ferocious friends and welcome to another episode of RoBob Reviews the News. On today's episode we'll be discussing the latest with the Everests, Roadrage vs Burnouts, CheapCharge's new power plan and so much more..."

"Seems the Everest's have been busy, as always. Jaxson Everest has released a new book on his self-made rise to success. Meanwhile, has the younger Silas found a new paramour? Silas was photographed having dinner with Ruby Watson AKA Glamour. Paragon's Platoon's own starlet has had a tumultuous dating history despite her wonderous powers of telekinesis and gorgeous looks. The pairing is certainly a popular one with the two megastars having few haters. Definitely not none though as so called 'extreme' groups have been claiming Jaxson's book hides important details of the brother's so called 'self-made' rise to power. For example, the book fails to mention Bill Everest, Jaxson and Silas' father, and his multi-million dollar-let me check my notes... corpse disposal company. Is..."

"Yet another shootout between Roadrage and Burnouts on Eureka's outskirts, killing a dozen civilians. As I'm sure you know the two vehicular gangs clash regularly. Pressure continues from local communities and select politicians for the ECPD to ramp up their response. Mayor Gillian Davis offered this response..."

"On brief other news, meteorologists predict acid rain sometime in the few weeks. Eureka city council advises staying under shelter and closed roof transport usage on 10th, 11th and 12th in preparation. Perfect timing as an article was recently released tracking the exact timeline of the discovery of Metachem and Metamineral to the new, stronger acid rain found in Eureka and elsewhere."

Tuesday 5th March 2064 - 8 hours later

Eureka University

Planning a more advanced presentation, I try to connect to the classrooms speakers. The class waits outside, possibly growing agitated. Technology's never been my strong suit. Using my opticals I navigate to a 'button' and 'press' it. Suddenly, I start hearing and seeing the class's conversations through the buildings nearest camera. Why was it that easy to hack into building security? I mean I did it successfully by accident, not a great sign. I've never done that before, there must some new error in the system.

I should probably click off but... spying for just a minute never hurt anyone. Kaira's standing with Eleanor and Theo again. Lisha's by herself... oh wait. Kaira grabs her arm gently, pulling her into the fold introducing the others. It's rare to see someone so quickly and actively form a group of friends in this class. But, I more than understand why Kaira is so easy to flock to.

Speaking of, Maddie's approaching her now. Hmmm I want to listen to this...

"Hey, Kaira right? I'm Maddie, this is Zoey & Emily. We were thinking of ditching this class, he's like 5 minutes late and all. Plus soo boring. Wanna join?"

"Oh, thanks! I actually enjoy Mr Anders teaching though! Appreciate it though!"

Maddie looks taken aback. I mean she literally takes a step back. Her face switches from a smile to a small sneer.

I however grin like an idiot.

"Whatever. We're outta here."

Shit. Alright. I disconnect and quickly rush to the door.

"Sorry for the wait everyone! Had some tech issues. Come on in."

Maddie sighs and trudges her way into the class, flicking her hair at me as she passes.

Curt rushes up to Kaira as they move into the class.

"Uh-hey Kaira, right? That was real cool. I-uh. I like this class too, and it was sick standing up to Maddie like that."

"Oh, uh thanks Curt!"

"I was just thinking you're real gorgeous and all. You've got the brains. I've got the brawns. Would you want to go grab drinks sometime?"

I try not to scoff. Curt is certainly not brawny. He has a lean body, clearly in shape, but not muscly. He's not particularly tall either, I'd guess around 5 foot 10. He has short bright blonde hair that's messy, spiking out in a million different directions. It admittedly suits him a great deal. He's definitely good-looking enough, I'm sure he's had some success before. But he's not brawny by any measure.

"Oh thanks Curt. I'm actually underage, so drinks are a no-go..."

"Oh r-right... How abou-"

"I'm also not really looking for that right now. Sorry..."

With that, Kaira goes and takes her seat.

Curt's face flushes bright red. Allison smirks, looking up at me. Doesn't seem like the rest of the class heard, but when Curt sits down, Jude turns around to pat him on the shoulder.

"Alright everyone settled? Today-"

Friday 8th March 2064

Eureka University

With the class shuffling out after a long lesson I stifle a yawn. However Kaira's now approaching my desk, and just the sight of her, and my anticipation towards spending an hour one on one sends anxious energy surging through my body.

12