Eureka! Ch. 01 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi again sir! So, where should I sit?"

"Just pull up that chair, we'll do it at my desk."

The beginning of the lesson goes surprisingly normally. I can't tell if I feel disappointed or relieved. Our chairs are angled to face each other. I try not to glance down at her body, and I've been succeeding.

"So sir...is it alright if I ask you some personal questions?"

Kaira right leg then lifts up, and crosses over her left. This rises her skirt up, showing off her full thigh. Damn it.

"Yeah,sure,shoot"

My mind starts racing trying to predict her questions and formulate answers. What if is about my love life? What's the best way to-

"Well this class can't be your only one?

Phew.

"No I have a Year 2 and Year 3 class. I have at least one every day, but on top of being the syllabus and class creator, I also spend most of my time in an administrative position for the University. It's uh-"

I glance down at her smooth thighs again.

"Its really boring stuff."

"And you tutor Sunday right? Do you get a day off?

Her hand then goes down, holding her skirt. One of her fingers on its edge, lifting the skirt slightly revealing a sliver of even more skin, almost like she's showing off her thigh.

"Well Saturday. Sometimes. That's usually work catch up and life management stuff."

I glance down again. Fuck. How can such a simple view be so distracting?

"Sorry sir that sounds like a lot of work, and here I am complaining about homework... how many hours do you work Friday?"

"9-10, same as every other day. One more now, with this. So 10-11."

"Oh I'm sorry!"

"No-no... sorry I didn't meant it like that! I'd love to continue tutoring you. I've been looking forward to it all week."

"Aw really? Thank you sir... you're so nice. But I feel bad, you should rest. Lisha and I are friends now, do you do joint sessions?"

"Oh-well I never have. You and Lisha would have to sort it out though whatever she's comfortable with."

"Mhmm, obviously. I'll talk with her, but if she's fine I'll come on Sunday! I'll head off a bit early now, thanks sir!"

"Sure... sounds good."

Kaira quickly packs, and starts walking out. I once again can't her but stare at her as she walks away, her hips swaying, her skirt shifting...

She then looks back over her shoulder. Fuck did she catch me? She bites her lip slightly, which is enough to make my cock flare slightly.

"See you soon sir..."

Sunday 10th March 2064

SUUPER Soldier Arena

Pat takes cover next to me. We're doing pretty well as a team, Rex was already taken out of the game so we just have to get Mercer. Easier said than done though...

"Sorry about ditching last week."

"Nah all good, we're used to work dragging you away."

"These fuckin meta's man. Love em, but they can be such pains."

"Oh? What happened?"

I peer around the corner, no sign of Mercer.

"Ah. Look. You won't tell anyone right?"

"Haven't yet, have I?"

"Alright it's just... Glass Cannon. Frank. He had his eye on Glamour. Or, you know, liked her keeping a pure image. And did you hear the rumours about her and Silas Everest? Frank, or sorry, Mr Dugan, didn't take it so great. Ended up getting complaints from about 5 different women. Look. Sorry. That sounds bad. It's not like he was targeting women or anything, he just had a bad day is all. And unfortunately when someone can control glass and move through fucking mirrors, a bad day is a lot more noticeable. And look, I feel bad for them, I do. But it wasn't all that bad they should've just dealt with it themselves not complain to us at HR. You know?"

I see a shadow on the wall. Suddenly Pat's hit in the chest. I dodge to the right, a shot missing. I'm now on the floor though, Mercer drops down, easily nailing me with his next shot.

"Come on man!" Pat exclaims.

"How long were you up there?" I ask.

"Oh. Past few minutes." He tilts his head towards Pat. "Look... uh. This doesn't sound great." Mercer offers his arm out, lifting me up.

We start heading back to the entrance, where Rex stands waiting.

"No, no. Sorry I've made it sound worse. Don't judge him, he's a good guy. Well, not good but- I mean come on, the guy is an absolute genius. All of his films are masterpieces. If he's a bit rough around the edges, so what? And it was alright, all of them are real happy now, no one was fired it's all good."

Mercer and I look over at each other, a look we're all too familiar doing when Pat discusses his work.

"Look, don't give me that look Mercer. You've got some vendetta against meta's I swear."

We reach Rex and he joins up next to me.

"We really having this debate again guys? Look, Pat's just doing his job you both give him too hard a time."

"Look, don't repeat a word of it alright? I'm serious." Pat interjects.

Mercer and I sigh. "We know. You've only warned us of our potential grisly deaths at the hands of MetaNation every damn time." I take a right, and head to my locker to pack the gear away.

Pat huffs a bit, heading to his. Mercer joins up behind me.

"That guy sometimes... anyway. How'd your tuition go?"

"Oh well, she changed it. Might be switching to join tutoring with another student now."

"Ah. So not your fantasies incarnate then?"

"No, no. I guess not."

Sunday 10th March 2064

Kalen's Apartment

It's started pouring outside as predicted, the pattering on the rooftop less soothing than regular rain, knowing it's slowly corroding away at the apartment's infrastructure. The view outside my windows are covered in neon red warning signs, telling people to avoid open air spaces. Luckily in our modern city, it's easily done.

There's a series of loud frantic knocks at my door. I open it, and Kaira is standing there, umbrella in one hand, the other wrapped around Lisha. Lisha's wearing the peach jumper from last time, though it now has a few small holes in it.

"Girls! Hey!"

"Oh uh-hey sir... sorry. Lisha thought she could walk from the station here." Kaira responds.

I let them in. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, sorry... my umbrella just didn't cover me completely, so some drops tore at my jumper a bit. Didn't hurt. Last time it was tea, now acid. I think the universe is against this jumper of something." She chuckles at herself.

"Well as long as you're alright."

"I-uh... I think I'll need to take it off though again... it just stings a bit at the edges."

"Well I unfortunately don't have any other jumpers like last time."

Kaira, who's looking around my apartment turns.

"Oh I can help you dress!"

Lisha's face flushes red.

"Uhm-uh... I don't know..."

"Come on! Sorry sir we'll be a second." Kaira shoots me a friendly wink as she drags Lisha towards my bathroom.

The soundproofing isn't very good in my apartment, so I can hear the two as if they were right next to me. I take a seat and act like I'm not listening, but the curiosity prevents me from actually ignoring it.

"Uh-uhm. I'm just a bit uncomfortable. But-"

"It's alright. I swear I won't judge you or anything! I hate people like that."

A moment later. "Judge you? Lisha. I don't want to make you uncomfortable. But wow girl. You've got an insane body."

"R-really? You're not just sayin-"

"God no! You look incredible. Swear to god. Look in the mirror. See that? You can't seriously tell me you don't think some guys wouldn't love to see that. Some girls too. I mean look at mine... We're almost the same! And trust me. Guys love my body."

"Y-yeah y-ou do have a good body. Yeah! I guess mine is pretty great..."

"Damn straight! You're curvy exactly where you're meant to be."

"I guess, I just you know... always felt like I shouldn't show off those parts."

"Why the hell not? You look great. Do you like seeing yourself like this?"

"Y-yeah I guess so..."

"And trust me Lisha, so does everyone else. This isn't even that revealing! It's just a tank top. You can wear this here, I promise. Do you like Mr Anders?"

"Y-yeah... I mean n-not like that j-just as a teacher..."

Kaira chuckles. "Sure, that's what I meant! Then it'll be alright!"

A moment later the two girls open the door, appearing again. Lisha's still in her conservative white skirt, but now wearing a tight black tank top. It covers her fully body, but is cut low and is very tight revealing the size of her breasts and her thin waist.

Kaira stand slightly behind Lisha. She's a bit taller than her, and looks over her shoulder straight at me.

"Sir, Lisha and I were just talking. She doesn't feel fully comfortable 'showing off', but I think she looks great like this don't you?"

Kaira's hands are on Lisha's shoulders, presenting her to me. Her hands then start travelling down Lisha's body slowly, going all the way in when reaching her thin waist, then going back out again when she reaches Lisha's hips, accentuating her body and curves. Looking over Lisha's body... Kaira's hands travelling down them...

The two girls are staring at me, Lisha anxious, Kaira smiling.

"W-wow. I mean- you know. Of course! You l-look great Lisha! Y-you know just wear whatever makes you feel good."

I can feel my cock growing harder, fuck I'm in plain view of them...

A smile creeps up Lisha's face as she looks at me.

"Thank you sir! So you were right Kaira..."

"Of course!"

Kaira steps out from behind Lisha. I then look at her properly, noticing this is my first time seeing Kaira out of school uniform. She's wearing a bright yellow sundress with small flowers dotting the design. It's very short, showing off her thighs, if it was just a few inches more I could see her panties. It's also very tight, cinching at her waist showing off her figure. Her breasts' size showing in the fabrics tight frame. It's an open top, showing off her upper chest but only dips a little, teasing her upper cleavage but not showing it off. In the middle there's a drawstring, the upper cut of her top curves down to that middle point, and focusing on it I can see behind the string it leaves a tiny cut glimpsing at her breasts. She then turns slightly to the side, and my eyes go down to her ass. Her school pleated skirt looks incredible, but it isn't tight enough to give a view like this... The way it curves out... God I wish I could grab it... My cock's growing even harder... this can't keep happening.

Kaira inspects Lisha's skirt. "Wait, Lisha turn around..."

She does as instructed, revealing similar to her jumper various small holes on the back. They seem to be concentrated on one area for whatever reason, giving me a small glimpse of bright red lace panties. It's just the smallest look, but it's not what I need right now...

"Is it ruined?"

"No... no. I could fix it. I have a spare skirt for myself that you can wear today."

They disappear in the bathroom again.

"It's alright Lisha, you can just take it off."

"Wow Lisha... to be honest I want to fuck you. Those red panties? Perfect. A lot of girls would kill to have an ass as big as yours."

What the f- I shouldn't be hearing this. Imagine Lisha in there, with her ass out... and Kaira in her sundress feeling her up... my hand runs down to my pants, I can't help but massage it. Fuck this is so wrong...

I sit down in an effort to make my hardening erection less noticeable. God I wish I could stroke my cock right now... maybe I could before they come back...

As if summoned, they open the door. Lisha's conservative white skirt now replaced with a much shorter and tighter black leather skirt. She smiles at me expectantly.

"So, Mr. Anders. Tell her what you think." Kaira nudges Lisha, who then spins around, very quickly showing off her large ass in the tight skirt.

Fuuuck. "It's uh. It's very nice Lisha. So this is yours Kaira?"

She nods. Of course it's hers. Sexy and revealing, but not overdoing it.

The two girls sit either side of me. My eye's drawn to Lisha's legs, as her skirts rolls up as she sits revealing more of her legs and thighs, inching closer to her panties. Lisha grabs the edges of her skirt, desperately trying to cover up more to minimal success. My eyes then move to Kaira, who makes no effort to stop her short tight sundress from rolling up, exposing more and more thigh. God it's so close... then she shifts a little, and a bit of the sundress pops backwards, showing a glimpse of her black lace panties.

"S-so girls to make this easier I'd like to send resources directly to you is that alright?"

They both look up at me. I have to continually, consciously, control myself to stop my eyes from glancing down. They'd definitely notice looking at me so close. So close... they're chairs are both positioned so close to mine. I swear I put more distance between them...

"Alright I've accepted your network!" Kaira says, Lisha nods indicating she has as well.

"Great..."

I pull up a document with my opticals, and send it directly to theirs. Lisha's eyes glow blue as she pulls up the document. Kaira's however, don't.

"Ah sorry sir... its not allowing me to, I have some stuff installed I think..."

Huh, this reminds me of the first lesson where she was cautious about the Smart desk. Maybe she-

"I think if you manually jack in it should work..."

I flick the small switch ingrained in my arm, and a small slot opens up. I could simply will it open with my mind, the cyberware completely interconnected, but I've always enjoyed that physical satisfaction. With my other hand I grab the small black cord coming out. She turns her head and moves her hair to the side, showing a small slot.

She moves even closer, her leg brushing against mine. I take the cord and lean in, our faces closer than they've ever been before. She gently touches my hand, guiding it towards her plug. It snaps into place and her eyes glow blue.

"Aaand there. You're now a trusted source."

She smiles at me, her hand still lightly holding mine.

I quickly pull away, hoping the speed isn't too obvious.

A few minutes go by before they finish the doc.

"So, first did you girls have any questions?"

"No, I'm good." Lisha replies.

"So did you just already know that stuff?" Kaira turns her head towards Lisha.

"I mean-yeah. Not all of it! But most, yeah."

"Wow. That's really impressive."

"You really think so? The girls at my school don't really think so."

"Psh. Ignore them. They're just jealous. Not to sound, you know. But intelligence and passion are rare things these days. Especially in regards to the arts."

I can't help but nod my head in agreement.

"So you like writing too?

"Yeah. I've never been that passionate about it. But I've always admired it. Painting, sculpting, photography, video making. All the rest too. I've always had a lot of respect for these talents. I'm not great at them myself but I just wanted to learn!"

"I would never have expected that looking at you."

Kaira tilts her head. "Oh? Why not?"

"Well you know... usually girls as pretty as you don't have interest. A-at least those I've met..."

"Wait? You've met girls as pretty as me???" Kaira stares at her. Then lets out a cheeky grin.

Lisha laughs, releasing her anxiety. "See no. You're not allowed to make jokes like that. It's too true for you!"

Kaira reaches across, lightly punching Lisha's shoulder.

"Says you! Stop acting like you're just 'some girl'. You're so goddamn pretty!"

Lisha blushes slightly, her smile not hiding her happiness at the compliment.

The two both look over at me, suddenly remembering I'm here. They then look at each other and immediately start giggling.

"W-what? What is it?"

"Its just- its just your face."

"The way you were just sitting there."

"What? What about my face?"

"You just. You looked so-"

"Don't even try explain, you just can't."

I can't help but smile, their sudden giggling fit creating an infectious atmosphere.

"Alright, alright. Get back to work now."

Kaira bats her eyelashes. "But sir... we've been such good girls..."

Fuck. I suddenly feel my cock again, aware of just how attractive Kaira is again. Lisha innocently giggles at her comment. I wish I could just take it as the joke it is. Instead, it instantly makes my cock harder.

"Sure you have." I roll my eyes, trying to ignore my cock and my wandering gaze. "I think. Uh you should watch the next video I sent."

The girls comply, as they do I look over Kaira's body, her thick Indian body squeezed into this little yellow sundress, complimenting her dark brown skin tone. And Lisha, in her tight all black get up. They're so close either side of me, two thick teen girls... If only I could put my arms around them, have a threesome with these two on me... my little angels...

My cock remains hard for the rest of the lesson as I struggle to focus with the two girls. However I manage. As the acid rain starts subsiding, we start winding down the lesson.

The two stand up to leave, and I get a close up view as both try and pull their short outfits down again after rolling up. Kaira then bends over to pick up her belonging. Her large ass in the tight outfit dangling right before my eyes, taunting me to grab it, feel it...

"Here you forgot something Lisha."

Now Lisha bends to grab something as well, the tight black skirt similarly teasing her ass towards me. Then they get up. As I stake them to the door I make no effort to resist staring at their asses right before me, quickly shifting my gaze up as they turn to say...

"Goodbye! Thanks for today!"

"See you Mr. Anders!"

As they walk away, I stay at the door, unable to take my eyes off their thick young asses as they jiggle in the tight fabric. Embolden by pure horniness and desperation, I even stroke my chinos, feeling my hard cock as I look at them. This is so fucked up. Back inside. I've been so hard... I need release.

I rapidly take my pants off and pull out my cock, stroking it. My thoughts start replaying every moment of the night, all my glances and looks. The gorgeous sight of them both...

Her thick Indian body squeezed into the little yellow sundress....

"Wow Lisha... to be honest I want to fuck you. Those red panties? Perfect. A lot of girls would kill to have an ass as big as yours."

Fuck this is so wrong... I speed up my pace.

Either side of me, two thick teen girls...

Her large ass in the tight outfit dangling right before my eyes, taunting me to grab it, feel it...

Kaira's hands travelling down Lisha's body slowly, going all the way in when reaching her thin waist, then going back out again when she reaches Lisha's hips, accentuating her body and curves....

"But sir... we've been such good girls..."

Fuuuck. That's ittttt....

Fuck...

12