Eureka! Ch. 01 Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continue this routine of pacing, trying to avoid looking at Lisha too long. Which results in me missing her finishing the test. I eventually look up, where her hand is patiently raised.

"Oh Lisha sorry! Didn't see you there."

"No all good! I'm uh, I'm finished. What do I do now?"

"Wow that was quick. Honestly you can do whatever you want. I've put up a reading you can look at, which as an educator I obviously recommend, but you can also use it as quiet free time, or you can go home. I do a spiel at the end, but it's nothing particularly important."

"Alright! Well I'll do the reading."

I smile at her. Jeez, I certainly wasn't this studious at her age.

A few minutes later Allison finishes. She also chooses to remain in class. Next is Jude, then around 20 minutes later the exam timer ends.

"Alright everyone! Time's up now. Good job everyone. I will be going through your results and marking them to have ready in let's say, a fortnight from now."

"You mark manually? I thought AI did that stuff now?" Hunter asks.

"For a lot of classes, yes. Not mine. I intentionally write the questions so AI has a bit more difficulty answering and marking them."

Hunter gives me a look, as if disgusted by the very idea of not using AI.

"Yeah, and what was up with all the 'your feelings' nonsense? How are you going to mark that? You're just going to mark down opinions you disagree with. Not exactly very professional." His friend David chimes.

"Yes I know that, subjective style, is unpopular these days in education, but no. I'm not looking to disagree, I'm searching for your ability to eloquently convey your emotional responses to works."

I clearly lost some of the class with that one.

"Anyway! Good job everyone, you're all free to go. If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask."

"Actually! I have an announcement!" Maddie says from the back, not standing to leave.

"Oh?"

"No, not for you, sir."

I try not to look too taken aback, but probably fail.

"Emily, Zoey."

The two girls take turns with their speech, almost as if rehearsed.

"Next week is Maddie's birthday!"

"She's turning 18, so it's a big one."

"Yeah, so in her kindness, everyone in the class is invited. Yes, everyone."

The girls don't hide their judgemental looks towards Allison and Jude.

"And..." Zoey's eyes flicker blue.

"...You've all just been sent a message with the deets."

Maddie speaks up again, standing up.

"Alright! That's it. You can fuck off now!"

I try to interject, but the class moves out too quickly for me to issue any sort of warning. Jude quickly stops by my desk.

"Hey, sir. I just wanted to say, don't listen to Hunter and those guys, they don't know that they're talking about."

I smile at him.

"Thanks, Jude. Yeah, I know. They're just young."

"I don't know if age will change them."

"Hmm. You may be right."

Jude glances back, and notices Lisha and Allison still in the class.

"Alright, I'll leave you to it. Thanks sir. I look forward to the results."

"Cheers, see you next week."

Lisha and Allison both approach my desk, then awkwardly look at each other and try to polite-off with a flurry of hands for who gets to speak to me first. I can't help but chuckle a bit.

"It's alright girls I'm sure you can both speak to me without issue. How did you find the test? Honestly."

I brace myself for the next inevitable awkward exchange, as they decide who speaks first. But much to my surprise Lisha immediately interjects.

"Well! I think I knew most everything! And it was a well written and challenging exam, sir. I think your tutoring paid off!"

"Ah well, thanks Lisha! And you Allison?"

"Y-yeah. Well I think I did well too! Maybe not as well, but still."

"That's great to hear. I know it might sound strange but I'm looking forward to seeing your results."

"Thanks sir!" Allison starts walking away, Lisha however, stays. She moves around, a bit closer.

"So no Kaira today?" She asks.

"No, I guess not. I thought you might know something?"

"Nup, no message at all."

"This is very strange. Disappointing I have to admit, no marks at all for this test. That can almost guarantee failing the course... Anyway! We'll have to see when she comes back."

Friday 29th March 2064

Eureka University

Another lesson. No Kaira. No Theo or Eleanor either. The class left a while ago. There's a knock at the door. I ready myself for a visit from Yasmine, my boss. However, bouncing into the room is Kaira. Despite missing the lesson she's in her school uniform. She shoots me a bright smile.

"Hi sir! Sorry, thought I'd make it in today, but guess not." She makes her way over to my desk.

"Uh, that's it?" I raise my eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" She asks quizzically.

"Where have you been? You've missed the last two lessons, including your exam which makes up a not inconsequential part of your grade, and you miss the entire lesson today, show up long after it's over with no explanation or apology!"

"I-" Kaira tries.

"I would usually be concerned, but your two friends, Eleanor and Theo, were absent as well. Also, Lisha had contact with you before, but you haven't told her anything. So what gives?"

"Look sir. I am sorry. The three of us thought it would be fun to go on a trip." She flashes me her pretty smile, and I have to fight to keep my anger.

"A trip? In the middle of semester, when you knew there was a test. No mention prior, no mention of a deferred exam, not only not inviting Lisha, but ignoring her messages. Doesn't add up. if you were on a trip you would've told her that."

"I mean... unless I didn't want her to know."

"True... but is that the case?"

"Well, no."

"So then, what was it?"

"Well, sir, can I be honest with you? I want to keep that to myself."

"Well, that is your right, but I have to inform you the chances you'll pass the class are a lot more slim."

"Hmm... well that's not good. Any chance I could... avoid that?"

"You mean a deferred exam? Not without a reason, University rules."

"Hmm, more like, you give me some marks."

"I obviously can't do that Kaira."

She leans over my desk... that view of her large, young tits pressed together again... I try glance up at her eyes, but I can't do it, I keep taking quick glances down her shirt... Her eyes dart down at her chest, then back at me. Fuck, I need to look away or she'll catch me. Let's look... at my laptop. Pretend there's something there.

"Mhmm but sir I've been suchhh a good girl...Don't you think?" She bats her eyelashes and I look up... her cleavage still shown off, daring me to look.

"W-w-well that-"

"Yes, sir?" She smiles and tilts her head.

"That may be true but that doesn't allow you to break or bend the rules. As a good... g-student... I thought you'd know this."

"But sir that's not what you said last time I was here. Last time you said Lisha and I were against dress code, but you allowed it because we're good."

She stands up straight, and takes a step back. Thank god... But then she walks around to the side of my desk, her full body now in view.

"So, were you wrong? Is this allowed?"

She runs her hands down her body.

"W-well... no..." Fuck my hands are getting clammy. I can barely think straigh-

"Why not, sir?"

"I-it's just your skirt."

"Hmm? What about it sir? This is the official skirt."

She grabs the hem at the sides and lifts it, displaying her skirt. It lifts up a bit at the front too, revealing more thighs, and nearly, nearly her panties. I can't see the side bare exposed skin from front-on but the mere idea of her showing it so brazenly is enough for my cock to harden slightly.

"It's just. It's supposed to be a lot longer." My throat creaks out.

She lets her skirt go, then turns around, sticking out her ass slightly.

"Oh, so this is too short?"

She runs her hands down her skirt, going down and then out, showing off the size of her ass. My cock flares up.

"Y-yes."

"And is that it?"

"...No, your, uh, your blouse too."

She turns around.

"Don't tell me, the buttons?"

I manage a nod in response.

She toys with one finger at the bottom of the V-shape created by her unbuttoned blouse.

"What's wrong with this sir?"

"W-well it's too much... you know..."

"Cleavage?"

"Y-yeah."

"But sir, I've had my skirt this length the entire class. And my blouse has always shown off cleavage. In fact, all of the girls have modified theirs a little. But you've never said anything. So why will you allow me to wear this, but not the test?"

"Well they're different things. The test is more important than the dress code." I actually manage to sound coherent for a moment.

She pouts. "I guess that is fair. But sir... I really don't want to fail."

"W-well... Maybe I can give you a deferred test."

"And my friends?" She smiles, her finger still on the bottom of her blouses v neck, she's idly brushing it slowly up and down one of her breasts. Fuckk, I can't control my cock, I just have to hope she doesn't notice how hard I am right now.

"Y-yeah... them too."

Kaira grins. "Thank you sir! Could I give you a hug?" She bounces towards me, now standing right in front of my chair.

"Uhh. Uhm. Aha. Uh, no. Sorry. Teachers can't hug students."

"Oh... sure."

She grabs my chairs arm rests and bends over to be closer to eye level with me. In reality, her breasts are right in my eye line, god they look even better up this close... Fuck I need to look at something less... enticing, I can feel my cock pulsing in my pants.

"But no one would know, sir." She winks.

I look up and try and concentrate on Kaira's face. She looks down at me, a beautiful smile on her face... not just beautiful. Playful? Her lips are so perfect... everything about her is. Fuck this isn't helping. I feel my temperature rising, is my face red?

"Sir... are you okay? You're looking... uncomfortable."

"Oh, no no. S-sorry."

"But you're sweating so much..."

"It's uh. It's just h-hot I think."

"Oh I agree sir. So you won't mind if I... modify further?"

She takes one hand to her blouse, and slowly, starts toying with another button. She then gracefully, with one hand undoes it. Her large breasts pop out even more, revealing her lace black bra. It looks incredible propping up her brown breasts.

Kaira coughs.

"Sir... you're staring." She takes a step back.

I swivel my head up, my face flush red.

"Oh n-no n- sorry!"

"Maybe I should do it up?" She covers her cleavage with her hand.

"N-no!" I say way too quickly.

Kaira gives me a wide smile, a kind smile.

"You know sir, I don't think you should look at students... there."

"N-no I know! I don't! I s-swear!"

She drops her hand covering her chest. She then readjusts her bra, and I can't help but watch the way her breast moves and jiggles slightly as she does.

"Sir... you just did again."

My face couldn't possibly get anymore hot.

"It's not. It's not like that. You know. It's not... I don't want to, it's not because I like it. It's just there."

"I understand, sometimes it's in your face. As long as you're not aroused right sir?"

"No, no. Not at all. I promise. Swear it."

She grins. "Mhm-hmm. What's uh-what's going on down there then?" She points at my pants.

I look down. Fuck. There's a huge bulge in my pants, why on earth did I think she wouldn't notice?

"N-no... that's not."

How could I possibly explain this?

"They're just. Sometimes it occurs randomly. I-I'm very sorry Kaira."

"Oh randomly? So when I do this..."

She grabs the hem of her skirt delicately, with one finger.

"...nothing should happen."

She then lifts, slowly, teasing a bit more thigh. She keeps lifting slowly, her panties almost.. then stops. Revealing a sliver of her thigh, like her short skirt has a daring slit. My cock flares up.

"But that didn't look like nothing." Her face looks stern.

This is it, this is the end of my career. Caught rock hard at one of my own students, at a high school girl for Christ's sake...

"Kaira I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. Nothing like this has ever happened before I swear. I'm so so sorry."

"Oh really? But Mr Anders that's a lie. This isn't the first time."

My face falls flat.

"You really think I haven't noticed? Your stares and glances."

"I... yes."

"Oh sir... you really thought girls couldn't tell when your eyes wondered down to our chests, when you were looking at my ass as I turned around? I've been a good girl for you Mr Anders, but you've been very naughty."

"I'm so sorry Kaira. I never have before I swear. It's just... you're really pretty. I couldn't help it. Please don't tell anyone."

She lets her skirt go, instead the finger taps against her chin, as she ponders.

"I won't sir. If you do something for me. Can you access student profiles and grades from there?"

She nods at my monitor. I manage a weak nod of affirmation in response.

"Could you please pull up mine?"

I do as she says, quickly typing in her details and pulling up her account.

"I'm sorry sir but I really need good grades for this class. So how about a trade sir, I won't tell anyone you've been checking out your school student. You give me a good grade."

I try and resist but she's got me dead to rights. I go into her grade for the test, and change it from an 'F' to a 'C'.

"A 'C' sir? You can do better." She pouts.

"It's suspicious enough as is. Getting a 'C' grade despite no online record of submission. If anyone looked..."

Kaira moves over and sits on my desk, next to the monitor.

"Unless you write one for me, right sir?"

"I- I guess."

What have I gotten myself into? If only I wasn't such a creep.

"You know sir I think you need to change your mindset. Instead of marking my test... you're grading me. Giving the marks I deserve."

She runs her hands from the top of her body to her skirt, emphasising her thin waist.

"What do you think my waist deserves Sir?"

Fuckk. My cock is throbbing so hard it's almost painful. I scroll her mark up to a B.

She smiles. "And what about these? You sure find them distracting enough."

She grabs her breasts and squeezes them together. I catch myself almost drooling. I mindlessly scroll it up to an A.

Her foot sticks out and snakes my chair, pushing it closer towards her. I wheel it until I'm situated right in front of her, looking up.

"Thank you sir! But I actually need something else."

"Y-yes Kaira?"

Her foot comes up from me chair, onto my leg, wiggling right next to my crotch.

"I'm going to need the same for my friends. You can do that for them right?"

"Kaira that's not what w-we agreed. Three fake tests is a lot..."

"I know I know, but Mr Anders you just look so in pain right now. What if you could... relieve that pain?"

Her foot rubs gently against my crotch, infuriating it further.

"Y-you mean? N-no. I couldn't. It's so wrong. I'm a teacher. A g-good teacher."

She leans forward, whispering in my ear. Her legs spread wide on either side of mine. I can see her black panties in the middle.

"Hmmm you are sir, but look at me. No one could resist. No teacher, no policeman. No man."

She leans back, showing off her full body again. She's right. I can't resist. No one could, right?

"Please Kaira...I need to... I need to stroke."

She licks her lips.

"Yes, sir."

I slowly unzip my pants, pulling my cock out and start stroking. I usually start slow but I'm impatient, her teasing had made me pent up.

She looks down at her panties.

"Whoops, sorry sir how inappropriate of me. I didn't realise you could see my panties!"

She crosses her legs.

"No no, please"

"Please?"

"Please show me your panties Kaira."

"Will my friends get A's?"

"Yes. Yes ma'am."

"Oh ma'am? I like that."

She grabs my shoulder and stands up, and slowly, slowly drops to the ground, winding her waist out, showing off her ass. She slowly winds her way back up again.

"Speaking of ma'am...as I said earlier I'm going to be very busy in the next few weeks. I may be missing more lessons as well. As will my friends. Now, that won't be a problem will it? I know there's a mandatory attendance, but we can just ignore that can't we?"

"I- I don't understand. You don't like the class? You seemed so... enthusiastic."

"Oh no! I truly do. But we'll just be busy."

"With?"

She puts a finger to my lips.

"You don't need to know that sir."

I speed up even more. Part of my brain tells me to slow down, make this moment last forever. I never dreamed this would happen. Here I am, stroking it to Kaira. As she stand in front of me, showing off her cleavage, pressing it together for my enjoyment. But I can't help myself, I'm overwhelmed by the need to stroke myself as hard and fast as I possibly can to her beauty.

"This is the way it's going to work. I'm going to miss tests, assignments, lessons. I will come and go as I please, taking with me who I please. You may lead the class, but I... well, lead you. Got it?" She winks. God even her wink is perfect.

"Y-yes Kaira... Of course. I can do that. Just please... I need to finish to you."

"Good boy. You deserve a treat."

She lifts her skirt up, this time fully, showing off her matching black lace panties. She stands there on display for me.

"You like this view don't you sir?"

"God yes Kaira."

"Mhmm everyone seems to." She winks.

"You're so old fashioned you know that? No one says god and Christ anymore. Just shows you're soo much older than me."

"Y-yes I know. It's so wrong to be stroking to a teen girl. I'm 38 years old and stroking to you..."

"Can I tell you a secret Mr Anders?" She leans in again.

"Yes Kaira. Yes please."

"I've always liked older men."

Fuck I'm so close. She slowly slides down my body, grabbing my legs. She sticks her ass out behind her as she goes low, and slowly rises again. Wow, for a schoolgirl she's got impressive moves...

"You've enjoyed me being a good girl haven't you? I always saw you liked when I said that."

"Were you... Were you teasing me this whole time?"

"Hmm would you like that? Do you think that'd let you off the hook for perving on me? Not the whole time... well, some of it. But you're the reason. You always couldn't help look at me. And don't think I haven't noticed the way you look at Lisha too."

She mentions Lisha and my body and mouth go into two directions. I find myself murmuring "N-no I don't. I don't do that..." whilst my hand betrays me, speeding up even faster hearing her name.

Kaira grins. "Mhmm-hmm. Of course sir. Don't worry, I don't blame you. Lisha's a curvy, pretty Asian girl. Isn't that the dream for old white men like you?"

Fuck I can't take this much longer. "Kaira I'm getting close..."

She holds my face. "I bet you want to cum somewhere on me don't you? Do you want to cum on your teenage schoolgirl? On my silky skin?"

"Yes please. God yes."

"Where do you want to cum Mr Anders? My face?"

She leans in close, her lips inches from mine... She bites her lips as I lean slowly closer. God I can't believe I'll get to kiss her- Then she pulls away, smiling, taunting. Fuck...

"No, no sir. That's not very appropriate is it?"

"Of course not ma'am... sorry..."

"Good boy. Now, what about my tits? You've been staring so much... don't you want to cum on my fat tits in my school blouse and lace bra?'

She squeezes them, offering them to me.

"Or... what about my ass?"

Kaira spins around and leans against the table, bending slightly to show off her ass.

"Do you want to cum to my big brown ass sir?"

She spins back. "Come on sir. You have to choose."

Fuck I'm so close. I can barely think.

"I-I-I. I don't know..."

Fuckk I'm cumming!

"P-please!"

She poses for me, lifting her skirt up so I stare at her black panties as I cum. She then smiles. "Hmmm doesn't seem like you could choose in time..."