Eureka! Ch. 01 Pt. 05

Story Info
Is there more to the new student than appears?
7.3k words
3.85
2.3k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday 19th March 2064

Suspected Terrorist Department HQ

Sergeant McKinnon sits at his desk, rifling through paperwork, wearing a plain white and blue suit. He hated this paperwork. He hated this suit. He glances up, seeing Captain Keary walking towards him.

"GS McKinnon."

The Captain was old and liked to use the FBI terms he'd known growing up. Most of the other officers had switched to using local police terminology, as part of a systematic effort to distance themselves from the exiled institution. Keary, however, was stubborn.

"Yes, sir?"

"Your numbers. How do I put this? Abysmal. Now I know you're more of an action man. Gung-ho type, what have you. But if you don't focus up and actually find some of these fuckers, you'll never get that chance again. Understand?"

"Yes sir it's just... well. They're good at covering themselves. Really good. No facial ID. And even when we do find some of them they never seem to do something, well, illegal, whilst we're watching."

"I don't care for excuses. I want people in cuffs or in body bags. Soon."

Tuesday 19th March 2064

Eureka University

In a rare turn of events, everyone is in the class, except Lisha. I close the door as Maddie comes in.

"Alright everyone get settled so we can begin class."

The door then swings open again, and Lisha steps into the room. She's wearing her school uniform... but no jumper today. She's wearing just her white blouse. It's tight, showing she's got a thin waist and large tits. Her top two buttons are also undone, a teasing view of her cleavage shown off. Not just that... her skirt which used to be around her knees, is now so much shorter, showing off her thick thighs. I'd guess it's even a bit shorter than Kaira's, almost teasing her panties. As usual, her hair is flowing down its full length, stopping around her breasts however today it's not a mess of knots and tucked under her hoodie. She's also applied make-up, wearing a red lipstick. Her eyelashes, eyeshadow, and blush as well make her face seem brand new. It's not as if her face is different, hiding any features. Instead, the make-up enhances her natural beauty, face shape, and contours. Her lipstick is showing off her plump lips, and her eye makeup is drawing attention to her pretty eyes. She looks less... tired and hidden.

Usually, she creeps into the room, but now she walks with a stride. Without fail, everyone stops their conversations, looking over. Watching her. As Lisha approaches her desk, Kaira gives her a smile, and a small high-five.

I can't help but watch her entire walk, and pay close attention to her short skirt as she bends slightly, putting her belongings on the floor. I can't help but wish I was one of the guys seated there, getting a front-row view of her ass.

Such a sudden transformation... I glance at Kaira... our words of encouragement. Did we inspire this complete change? Well... maybe it's a one-off... because if Lisha continues like this, that definitely won't help my attention.

I direct them to their next task and stroll to the back of the room. I like it at the back, away from the judging, prying eyes of the students. It's got a nice window view too. But that's not what I'm looking at today. From the back here, I get a side view of Lisha. Her leg and thigh sticking out the side of the Smartdesk, her skirt so much shorter now... I have been justifying to myself that jerking off to them was a mistake, a one-off sin committed to cleanse myself of those thoughts. However here I am, at the back where no one can see me, my cock growing harder and harder from looking at Lisha and her new makeover.

The class have stopped reading the document, and start looking around slightly to see where I am in the room. Lisha finishes first, as always. I blush slightly, quickly looking away as she slightly turns her head towards me.

I slowly pace to the front of the room again, letting everyone else finish up.

"Alright now I'd advise everyone remember that. We're now a few weeks into the course, and next Tuesday is the first test in the course. I will be referencing this text so I'd remember the highlights."

The class almost collectively groans. Curt's easily the loudest.

"But sir! We've only got a week now! You should've been telling us about this!"

"Curt. Come on. It's in the syllabus. It's got the exact date and more detail than you probably deserve. You should've read it. Hell, I went through it with you all Lesson 1."

Curt grumbles something back, too low to hear.

As the lesson continues I find myself unable to keep looking at Lisha, and I'm not alone. I catch every single guy in the class try glance over at her, almost as if checking if she still really looks like that. As they pack up, Curt saunters over to her desk.

"So... hey. Lisha. I just wanted to say, you know. You look really good today, I just want to say. I totally think this look suits and maybe well-"

Jude calls out from the door.

"Curt! Come on we'll be late."

"Uh yeah well..."

He turns around, but Lisha's already gone, heading straight towards my desk. I see her glance up at Jude, who shoots a knowing wink at her. Lisha stops by Kaira's desk first, whispering something then they both approach my desk. I subtly look them up and down, the two girls in their short black skirts and unbuttoned blouses an alluring sight.

"Hey girls! What's up?"

Lisha glances around, seeing the rest of the class is gone.

"Hi sir! I just had two questions. First, with the test, will we able to go over it in tuition?"

"Yeah absolutely. I can't give you questions obviously" I give a faint laugh. "But I can definitely help you understand the subjects and prepare."

"Hmm but what if I really want the answers?" Kaira asks, batting her eyelashes. Lisha gently punches her arm in response

"Ha-ha. Very funny Kaira."

She smiles back at me, but Lisha's already onto her next question.

"So... what do you guys think of my new look?"

"It looks amazing Lisha! Do a spin for us." Kaira responds.

"Yeah? What do you think Mr Anders?" Lisha does as instructed, but slowly spins around. Her skirt is barely covering her ass. So unlike before... Fuck... Can't stare too long.

"I-uh... I mean I don't know if it's appropriate... You know, whatever makes you comfortable. Uh-as long as it's in line with dress code, that is."

"Does this fit the dress code, sir?"

"Well-uh-uhmm. Technically no. But uh- I'll let it slide for today..."

"Why would you let it slide sir?" Kaira probes.

"Y-you know you're both such good students so I'm uh. A bit more lenient."

The girls both smile.

"Well... thank you sir. We'll leave you alone now." Lisha nods to Kaira and they head out together.

Friday 22nd March 2064

Eureka University

Kaira's desk is empty today. Her first time missing a lesson. Definitely not unusual, however both Eleanor and Theo are absent as well. I try and muster internal nonchalance but I can't help be disappointed she's chosen to skip class to hang out with her friends.

"Alright everyone now I'm going to give you 10 minutes to work on your test preparation. This is time to re-read and analyse the readings I've given so far; research more on these topics yourself; or maybe the most valuable of all, ask me questions. Use me as a resource while you have me. I'm more than happy to help you with anything, don't be afraid. No wrong questions, I swear."

Most of the class's eyes glow blue. If the schools coding is correct, they can only access school allowed sites, however students have found various ways around it, and if any of them dabble in netrunning the system would be easily bypassed. Some of the more wealthy kids even bring out physical textbooks. I keep an eye out, making sure everyone looks attentive enough. Then, from the back of the class, Maddie raises her hand.

"Uh hey, Maddie. You have a question?"

"I mean, I put my hand up didn't I?"

"Maddie."

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry Mr Anders." She sarcastically replies. " I have just one question. Is the test, y'know, necessary?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do I haaave to do it?"

"If you want to pass this class you sure do."

"I just.... Why does a 'creative writing' class have tests anyway? I thought for sure it wouldn't! Isn't that like, just not what you would do?"

"... Uh. Well. I mean it does, and the syllabus is publicly accessible, so if you looked before you chose, you'd know this."

"Why are you like this sir?! You seemed so chill, and I dunno, timid at the start. You've become such a dick."

I plant my hand on her desk, not to intimidate her per say, but to emphasize the way I tower over her. It's a cheap trick, but can help a little with dealing with the worst students.

"You can leave this class if you want, Maddie. Don't speak to me like that again. Just because your Daddy and Mommy have money doesn't mean everything. Especially in a city like this, right?"

She looks me in the eyes. Her expression is surprisingly hard to read. She looks annoyed, but maybe... impressed too?

"Okay... okay. Whatever."

"Why didn't you bring this up yesterday? Curt was complaining about the same thing. Why are you bringing it up now?"

"Wait... let me guess. You read through the guidelines after that. You don't think you can pass do you? That's why you're asking."

I know I'm right, and I know it'll offend her, but a spiteful part of me can't help get a dig back at her. Not a great habit for a teacher.

"No! What the fuck sir! I - mean. Look, who cares if I can pass your stupid course anyway!"

A bit of anger subsides. I untense my arm, and crouch down to be on eye level with her.

"Look Maddie, I know you don't care for me or this course much. But I can help you, if you're concerned about failing alright? Or even if you're not. I know you won't trust this because I've known people like you, but I truly won't judge you alright?"

"That's what all teachers say. So many of you put up this nice front, but it's all bullshit. Do you know some of my teachers- never mind. I'll manage on my own."

"I get that Maddie, I truly do. Promise I'll be different if you ever want to give me a go."

Sunday 24th March 2064

SUUPER Soldier Arena

After our match, Mercer and I stand around the entrance, MilZ, the owner, giving the next group a safety spiel.

"So. How did your lesson with this teen crush of yours go?"

"It's not a crush!"

Mercer raises the one eyebrow he has, the cybernetic eye's plating covering where the other one would be.

"I should never have told you about this."

"Don't throw a tantrum, 'mate', just tell me."

"Well, if you remember, she planned a joint lesson with another student."

"So dreams crushed."

"Well... uh. Not so much. You see, the other girl's real quiet and shy. Conservative type. Anyway basically she had to change into Kaira's-"

"Kaira huh? Finally, a name for this girl. Where's the name from?"

"Do I look like some walking dictionary?"

"...I mean, yeah.".

"...Fair. Anyway she's Indian, so possibly that."

"Indian huh? If it ain't curry I'm in no hurry."

"..."

"What the fuck Mercer."

"Eh, I can't help it. I'm a musician ya know."

"That... doesn't make sense. Can I get back to my story?"

"Go right ahead."

I take a deep sigh.

"Alright. So Lisha, the shy girl, had to change into Kaira's clothes. Which were... pretty short, and pretty tight. The two of them were messing around a bit. It was definitely.. distracting."

"Mhm-hmm I can imagine. So anything more... exciting happen? Make any moves?"

"Well-uh no. I'm not going to make any 'moves'. It's bad enough I'm looking at them that way, I'm not going to creep them out by flirting that's way too far."

"Can't say I disagree. But you really think they'd be creeped out if you did?"

"I mean, I don't know. Sometimes I swear they're flirting and teasing intentionally"

"But that's what all men think whenever within 5 feet of a woman." Mercer interjects.

"Exactly."

"Hmm... well, I'm still proud of ya. Horny is an important part of the healing process I say."

I glare at him and he physically backs off a bit.

"Uhh well, alrighty then. I think we've wasted enough time here, I might head home."

"And what home is that?"

"Fuck if I know yet. I'll find somewhere."

He waves two fingers in the air as a goodbye wave.

A few hours later

< b>Kalen's Apartment

There's a light knock at the door. Opening up there's just Lisha there, no Kaira. She's wearing her white skirt again, but like her school skirt, she's rolled it up significantly. Now definitely a mini skirt, showing off her thick Asian thighs. Her top, however is new. It's a white sporty crop top that goes curves down, showing off her cleavage. I guess the new outfits weren't a one off.

"Hey Lisha, come in!"

I stand to the side, letting Lisha step through. Looking at the back of her skirt, it's still got the few small holes in it, showing small view of her lace red panties. She knows they're there, but is just ignoring them anyway? Though I guess it is a popular fashion trend for young girls, something about the amount of holes showing the amount of acid rains you've been through, a sign of danger and maturity or something. I'm not exactly the expert, I just piece together bits I see and overhear.

"Do you know where Kaira is?"

"Hmm she sent me a message saying she couldn't make it."

First Friday now tuition? Bad timing with the upcoming test.

The two of us get settled into the lesson. Lisha's so much more talkative and bubbly than in her first lesson. It's even a notable change when compared to last lesson.

"Wow sir... this is so much information. This will be so helpful for the test."

"Thanks! I uh, hope you don't think I gave you an unfair advantage."

"No, no sir... I wasn't saying that at all. I just really appreciate it..."

Lisha leans forward and puts a hand on my knee, smiling at me. She rubs it up my leg, just slightly. As she leans her tight crop top shows off even more of her large breasts, god they look so constrained in that small top... if only they were let free.... My body seems unable to handle even that little bit of contact, I can feel my heart rate increasing.

I adjust my leg slightly to avoid longer contact than necessary, and she pulls her hand away.

"M-my pleasure Lisha... truly."

She smiles. Is she enjoying my... discomfort? Surely not.

"Is it alright if I make myself a drink? We've been working pretty hard don't you think?"

"Oh-uh, yeah, course. MAM's next to the counter there."

As she stands up, she bends slightly, revealing the bottom of her ass. She walks over to the Make-A-Meal, choosing the hot chocolate option.

"Sorry sir... I seem to have some issues..."

I head over, walking behind her.

"Ah yeah, sorry... it has this issue. You just need to hit near that lever below... here, I can do it."

"No, no!"

Lisha looks down at the lever, then bends over. However, she bends at the waist, her ass sticking up into the air, her short skirt riding up to reveal the bottom of her thick ass. She bends even lower to access, moving back a step, stretching out her ass more. With me standing right behind her, her skirt now brushes against my crotch.

"Here?"

"I-uh-. Just a little down, actually."

"Oh, sure."

She bends a little bit further, now her ass itself is brushing against my crotch. It's the tiniest bit of contact, but that's more than enough for my body. My cock is growing harder, I can feel it rising in my pants. Can she?

"Y-yeah... just there. Now hit it."

She does so, her ass jiggling a little as she hits, I can feel it against my cock. Fucking hell. I just need to take a step back. She must notice this. But I can't move. My legs simply won't respond.

"Does it need to be harder?" Lisha glances back at me. I look down at my crotch, my cock plainly hard against her ass.

"W-wh"

Oh. Fuck. Of course. She means her hit. Not my cock. Focus.

"Uh-huh." Is all I manage to eek out.

She hits the machine again, harder, her ass jiggling more against my cock. The machine softly whirrs into action.

Lisha grabs the sides of the machine and very slowly stands back up. Her ass slowly shifting, I can't help but stare at her body. I can't tell if she's actually moving slowly of if that's just me...

Lisha turns around to look at me. Panicking, I quickly spin around.

"Oh, thank you sir!"

I rush to the lounge and sit down, crossing my leg to make it as unnoticeable as possible. I think it works.

"Oh, no worries. I'm sorry. It's a very old machine."

"Why don't you buy a new one?"

"I... well. I just don't really have that kind of money, unfortunately."

"Really? But you work so much..."

"Yeah, well... I'm doing better than lots of people. Got this after all."

I point my finger around the small apartment I call home.

"Well its more than big enough for a girl like me." She winks.

Was that? No.

"Well-uh. Back to the lesson." I let out a nervous chuckle.

"Yeah let's continue!" She says, pulling up the next reading.

Tuesday 26th March 2064

Eureka University

The class is filing in. Test day. There's a nervous energy from some of the students. There's also something else, though. Some of the students are whispering excitedly, seems like Maddie's the centre of it.

"Alright everyone. Get settled quickly please, and quietly. I'll send you all the test. Now, just a reminder access to any sites will be blocked. If any of you are secretly netrunners on the side, there's also a silent alarm that will alert me of your little net prison break. So I strongly advise you all try your hardest to complete the test without cheating."

"But... What if I want to?" Curt grins.

"W-"

"Ughhh can you just shut up and get one with it?" Maddie interjects, ignoring the fact she was just whispering to her friends a moment ago.

"I'm just going to ignore your tone there, but you are correct about one thing, we should start."

I wait a moment for Maddie and her friends to finish settling in their seats, and look around the room. Three absentees: Theo, Eleanor, and Kaira. Again? And on test day? I thought she was serious about her studies...

I falter for a moment, checking the time. I really should begin. I wouldn't wait for any other students. Except maybe... I glance to Lisha. She's sitting upright. One of the guys, Harry, is craning his neck back to get a look at her. Her new style still drawing attention.

"Alright class. The test is about 40 questions long. Mostly multiple choice, some short answer, and one long answer. It'll cover most everything learnt in these first weeks. Good luck everyone."

I activate the test on their Smartdesk's. Everyone's eyes successfully glow blue. I start pacing around the room to fill the time, looking at their opticals and Smartdesks, checking for any visual sign of tech tampering. I find myself going to Kaira's desk, as if investigating the empty space will wield some clue to her absences of late. But no such clue.

I then slow my pace walking past Lisha. Her skirt is so short... her thighs look amazing... and it's so so close to revealing her panties... For the exam it's a stronger connection, she wouldn't be able to feel if I touched her skirt... saw those panties... she probably wouldn't even feel if I touched her... grabbed those thighs... I crouch down, putting myself at eye level, looking up at her body, her breasts in her tight blouse. My cock growing harder...

Shit, Kalen, stop. This is wrong. I stand up and back off, heading to the back of the class. I smile seeing Maddie's face is frozen on one of discomfort, as if the very idea of doing an exam repulses her physically.