Eureka! Ch. 01 Pt. 06

Story Info
Is there more to the new student than appears?
10.7k words
4.75
2k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday 31st March 2064

Kalen's Apartment

Lisha sighs.

"Something the matter?"

"Well-"

She's interrupted by the doorbell. When I open it, Kaira's standing there. Today she's wearing a tight black miniskirt and white crop top. And on her head, a small pair of bunny ears.

"Oh, Kaira?!?"

"Why so surprised? I can still be a good girl, right?"

Kaira winks at me, before gently tapping my chest as a push. I move out of her way.

As Lisha and Kaira hug and say 'hi', I let my eyes trail up and down Kaira's body. I still can't believe what happened on Friday. I can't believe I got to see her thighs, cleavage, panties and ass as she teased me...

My cock is hardening again. I seem unable to go a day without that happening now. I can't tell if I'm more anxious, or excited to see her again.

I realize the girls are turning their attention back to me.

"Well, uh Kaira. You've missed half the lesson so..."

"That's alright. Just keep going, I'll catch up!"

I stumble slightly as I make my way back to the desk, sitting down.

As the two girls look at me, I can't help look Kaira up and down, hopefully subtly. I double take. Is she wearing bunny ears?

She must see me looking, as she interrupts my thoughts. "Do you like them?" She softly taps them as she tilts her head, demonstrating them to me and Lisha.

"I thought I'd do something for Easter. I know it's not a big holiday or anything. But well, I figured someone as old fashioned as you would like them, sir." Kaira winks at me.

"Oh nice! I like them!" Lisha beams. "Oh, sir, is it all right if I make myself a drink?"

"Yeah, of course Lisha."

As Lisha heads to the MAM, Kaira leans in closer.

"Do you like them sir? Here, look at the detailing it's got inside."

Kaira turns her whole body to the side, so her right profile and bunny ear is more prominent. At the same time, she arches her back more, giving me a view of her curvy ass sticking out behind her as she sits. Her black miniskirt's fabric stretches, struggling to cover her ass and thighs. One of her hands moves down and she places a finger on her knee. I watch as her finger slowly travels up her leg to her thighs and then to the hem of her skirt. She toys with it, barely moving it, only a few centimeters, or maybe millimeters.

"Sir. I think you're looking too low. The detailing is higher."

I snap my eyes back up, fast.

Kaira's smiling at me.

"S-s-sorry."

She lowers her voice.

"Sir you seem nervous today. Did something happen recently, let's say Friday?" She smiles.

I'd spent the entirety of yesterday reeling about what happened Friday. It felt like a dream. I can't believe I'd actually pulled out my cock in front of her, admitted I was a pervert and stroked it to her. Agreed she could break all the rules just so I could do it... My stomach has been in butterflies, I'd even felt sick. To the point I'd cancelled on my friends this morning. I couldn't think of anything else, I kept playing it back again and again. Feelings of anxiety and guilt would wash over me. But the memory of her panties, seeing her body and cleavage. The way she teased and taunted. I'd found the best way to alleviate my stresses came naturally. I'd feel anxious, think over the events, get hard doing so, and then jerk off. I don't think I've done a single other activity the entire weekend. My work is definitely behind... It has been a hellish and, well, arousing, cycle. I didn't think Kaira would show up for a while. Let alone immediately like this. And now she's teasing me about it. What do I do? I find my thoughts drift from what's right, to what I think Kaira would like. But I just don't know. Did she do that purely for better grades and permission to do whatever she wants? Or... did she want to?

"Sir, you're staring." She smiles again. That damned smile. So pretty, and so taunting.

"I-I... sorry. I don't- I don't know..." Is the best I can muster. The image of her, posing, lifting up her skirt to show off her panties for me invades my mind.

"You seem distracted."

She turns to face me again. And then she grabs the center of her white crop top and slowly pulls it down to reveal her cleavage.

"Hmm, I guess I can see why."

She then looks back. Lisha is struggling with the Make-A-Meal again. Like last time, she's bent over, her ass in the air trying to get the lever working. Today she's wearing a light pink skirt.

I don't realize I'm obviously staring, so I shift my gaze back to Kaira, just to find myself fixated on her cleavage. The second there's a sound from Lisha, my eyes wander back to her, wanting to somehow focus on both at once.

"Your attention seems divided."

Is there even a point in hiding it? I've already crossed the line with Kaira. No. I'm still a good teacher. I made a mistake. I shouldn't've... engaged with Kaira in any way. But Lisha doesn't know I'm a creep. I can recover from it. If I stay strong, Kaira will see it for what it was. Temporary weakness.

"I-I. No. I'm fine. You should get ready for work."

Kaira grins. I was right. She does enjoy this. She enjoys watching me squirm for her. She caves her top in even more. My cock flares up, definitely hard now.

"Sir, I think you should help Lisha don't you?"

"I-I don't know if she needs it."

"She's been at that for a while now. I think she does. What's the harm?"

She knows exactly what she's doing. But she's right. Lisha is struggling. And not helping is more damning.

I quickly stand up, hoping to avoid Kaira seeing the bulge in my pants.

"Are you alright Lisha?"

She hits the lever again, causing her skirt to flutter.

"Yeah, sorry! I just can't get it working."

"That's alright! Here, there's another trick, I'll do it."

I breathe a small sigh of relief when she moves over. I don't think I could take this view of her ass any longer.

I crouch down and fiddle with the lever, before slamming it hard. The machine softly whirs back into action.

I try and face the front of my body away from the two girls, awkwardly shuffling around back to the desk. Finally, we're seated again. Back to the actual studying...

"So Kaira, do you always celebrate Easter?"

"Oh no! Not at all! Just wanted to this year. As I said, I thought Mr. Anders would enjoy." Kaira winks at me.

"I considered going bigger with a full black bunny outfit, I think it would've looked pretty cute. Too much for tuition though, maybe next year. I think this is still pretty cute though, right Mr Anders?"

Oh wow. Kaira in a full bunny outfit? Does she mean the vintage styled ones I'm thinking of? God she'd look so good in that...

"I-I mean sure. I really think we should get back to the lesson."

"Of course, sir." Kaira smiles.

When the lesson does finally wrap up, Lisha heads out the door first. Following her, Kaira quickly leans in.

"I won't be in class Tuesday. Make sure to mark me present though, right?

"Y-yes." I falter.

She smiles and the two girls leave.

Tuesday 2nd April 2064

"Hello my fellow ferocious friends and welcome to another episode of RoBob Reviews the News. On today's episode we'll be discussing a Bashers party fallout, Gentleman Liberty, the ChikaraTech Heist and more..."

"...On a follow-up story, previously we'd discussed how a teenager attending a Bashers party had overdosed. Not news to anyone, I know. The more interesting bit of info was this teen's father was a relatively high-up corpo from SafeGuard. Many locals of Arcata and beyond wondered if this would initiate any action from the 'Only company that can keep YOU safe'. Well, now we have our answer. One low-level ganger was arrested by SafeGuard and handed over to the ECPD. However, the father publicly decried this as not enough. Unfortunately, he too was arrested when the ECPD found illegal narcotics in his home and car. Like father, like son I guess. Or at least that's what they'd have you believe..."

"...In celebration of the next Gentleman Liberty movie, stars have flocked to the red carpet. Hosted in Eureka Centre, the glamourous event saw the rest of the Paragon's Platoon out to support their friend and leader. Curiously, despite earlier dating rumours Ruby Watson, Glamour, arrived with Liam Hale, as Silas Everest stepped out with Jaxon Everest and Jorge Fremont. Silas and Fremont shared the stage, while Jaxon took a backseat for the night, being spotted mingling with Ash Strong, T.J Mack and Johnny Warne as the group shared a laugh. Beyond the Paragon's Platoon, familiar faces were abound. Blood Brigade members such as Kingsley Banks and Lilith Hyland, as well as most of the TnT teens, also appeared to support their MetaNation compatriots. The star of the hour himself was supported, as usual, by his lovely wife and children..."

"...A group of mercenaries, who have yet to be identified, recently led a successful heist of one of ChikaraTech's labs. The tech giant has promised a 'severe reaction' to those responsible. It is currently unknown what exactly the group stole, but rumours point to a ChikaraTech prototype, worth billions. The CEO..."

Stepping off the train platform there's three men outfitted with guns, one of them has a small child tugging on his pant sleeves. I do what I always do, keep my head up and avert their gaze. No signs of weakness, or confrontation. Avoid their attention entirely. They're not wearing Alliance Road uniforms. Seems dangerous for them. But what do I know? Maybe they've got permission. I just hope my protection money still does me some good in this town...

A few hours later

The class is settled in, supposedly discussing the work in groups. As promised, Kaira is absent. Only her, however. Theo and Eleanor have both made a return for the lesson. I make my way through the roll, when I get to Kaira's name I hesitate. Looking around, it's an almost full room. If I mark her present and it's ever questioned anyone could contradict me...

This is silly. No one is going to ask. The students will never see this information. No one will know. I mark her present, and move on. I've assigned the groups to mix up the class a bit. Group 1 is Curt, Eleanor, David & Zoey. Curt's spending all his time trying to flirt with Zoey. Group 2: Allison, Theo, Harry & Emily. This group is mostly awkward silence. Group 3: Lisha, Jude, Maddie and Hunter. This group is easily the liveliest. Jude has taken charge of the conversation and is keeping them on track, mostly. I stand at the back of the room, positioning myself closest to them. Lisha has her leg raised, comfortably resting on the table leg, causing her skirt to rise up exposing more thigh. The view seems distracting to Hunter, who's doing a terrible job hiding his glances between his arguments with Jude.

God, I hope I'm not that obvious. Lisha herself seems entitled unbothered. The same can't be said for Maddie, who looks visibly annoyed. Now, that could be due to her having to work. But considering the way she's looking at Hunter, I think she's also jealous the attention isn't on her.

"Hey sir?" Jude suddenly looks up at me.

"What's up?"

"Hunter and I were just discussing Frank Dugan. He's credited as the writer for most of the MetaNation films, do you think he actually writes them?"

"Uh, well, no. The scripts are all written by A.I, as standard. Frank Dugan is technically a Tech Editor, however the term writer must sound more prestigious, as himself among the other high profile Tech Editor's are credited as a 'Writer'."

"So, what? You don't think he's great, is that it?" Hunter raises his eyebrow, looking accusatory.

"Well, art is subjective. If you believe that, you're entitled to. Personally, well no. I don't think Mr. Dugan is much of an artist. Clearly talented with technology, he's clearly better at editing what the A.I produces, and all the technical elements are there. And he's good at keeping up with current trends. But I don't think the ability to generate the most profitable prompts, use the most marketable characters and have the most marketing makes you a great artist, if one at all. But I feel like you and me are going in circles here, Hunter. What's this actually about?"

"Hunter thinks his dad is an artist." Jude responds.

"So you don't think my Dad makes 'art'? You're such a snobby fuckin' prick. What the hell does your dad do, huh? More than your mum, I hope."

Jude's faces goes dark. "Excuse me? How the hell do you know that?"

"I overheard-"

Jude lashes out, hitting Hunter in the throat. The boy goes stumbling back, falling out of his chair. Curt quickly rushes over, as do Hunter's friends. The two groups stare down each other, as Hunter gasps for air.

I step between the group. "Jude! Curt. Over there, NOW. David, Harry. Look after your friend first, for Christ's sake."

Curt and Jude follow my instructions, whilst the others glare them down. I kneel down next to Hunter, his breathing is returning to normal.

"Hey Hunter? Are you alright? Do you need a Medtech?"

"N-no. I'm fine."

He glares at Jude. "Wasn't that strong anyway. You wanna continue this? Promise you won't last."

"Hunter, I don't think that's a great idea."

I look around the classroom. Maddie seems amused, Lisha and Allison attentively watching.

"Alright everyone. We were close enough to the end, anyway. Let's call it there for today. Jude, you're staying behind."

Everyone starts shuffling out of the class, murmuring to each other. Hunter lingers there.

"I'm sorry Hunter, I shouldn't've..." Jude tries.

"Wait till my dad hears about this. You're fucked."

"Hunter, I wouldn't advise that..."

"Why not? What are YOU gonna do about it?"

Jude sighs. "Well, before your dad does anything, ask if he's heard of 'Colonel' Spiers."

Hunter looks confused and angry, spins on his heel and turns around.

"Jude, my desk. Curt, you can leave."

"No I'll stay." Curt responds.

"Wasn't actually a suggestion. You can wait outside, but you're leaving."

He glances at Jude, who gives a small nod, and then backs off out of the room. I can't see it, but swear I can feel him flipping me off.

I head over to my desk, Jude trailing behind me.

"I must admit Jude, I'm disappointed. What happened there?"

Jude takes a seat, I follow suit.

"Not sure how he found out, but uh. Well..."

"It's alright Jude, you can tell me."

"Well, when I was a kid my mum passed away. I know, not exactly original here. But we were real close. My dad was never very warm, and practically ignores me now. This was actually what brought me and Curt together. We went to the same school, and his father died the year before mine. Some of the kids at school would mock us for it. But it's been a long time since anyone had done something like that, so Hunter really caught me off guard. Guess it's still a sore spot..."

"I'm really sorry to hear that Jude. Must be rough. Both of my parents are no longer with us, but I got many more years with them... I'll have a talk with Hunter as well, but still, you can't go flying off the handle like that. You can't physically assault someone."

"Really? Never? You think it's truly never the answer? You've never hit someone, or would never?"

I falter. He does have me there. I've definitely been in Jude's shoes before, and if I'm being honest, some people, or institutions, really deserve being stood up to. Plus in this city, violence is always an option, and often one that'll save your life, like it or not. I look Jude in the eyes. They're dark, and look ever solemn.

"Well, I won't lie. I've made mistakes before too. But that just means I know what I'm talking about." I smile, and try to look convincing.

Jude smiles back. "Ha, well that's definitely not what my dad taught me."

"I must ask, for both my curiosity and for Hunter's sake. What's this 'Colonel Spiers' thing about?"

"That's my dad. He's high up in SafeGuard's Eureka branch. A veteran. They call him 'Colonel'. One good thing about my dad I guess. Been able to use it three times now to get me out of trouble. He seems to scare lots of corporate types. I don't know enough about him to know exactly why though."

"Ah. Let me take a guess. Intelligence?"

"How'd you know?"

"Well if he was a regular branch, they wouldn't know him, and if he was in one of military branches, he'd be scary, but not specifically to corpos. A good intelligence officer, however, that would put him on the radar of other companies. Especially SafeGuard's competitors for Eureka's top spot, like MetaNation and Everest Electronics."

Jude gives a small smile. "Should I applaud now?"

I let out a laugh. "No, no. Nothing so audacious. Just a bow would do. Or kneeling."

He grins back for a moment, before it fades. "I am sorry for the trouble sir. I won't cause you trouble again, I swear it."

"I believe you Jude. Alright you're free to go."

Wednesday 3rd April 2064

My Level 3 students are having a lively discussion. It's a small class, but it's comprised of those who were always into the subject, or ones who've built up an interest. Generally much more relaxing than the Level 1 classes. Small risk of any punches being thrown, too. Two of my favourite students, Jen and Ethan, are leading the discussion. Then, there's a knock at the door.

A man, around my age, walks into the class. He's wearing a traditional beige suit. He's got glasses, trimmed hair and trimmed beard. A lot more put together than my semi-scraggly appearance. He smiles. His name is Joel Eriksson.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt Kalen. Yasmine asked me to hand these over." He hold out a USB.

Joel is a fellow professor, though his Tech Editing class is a lot more popular.

"Ah, cheers." I take the USB and-

CRACK

A sound booms from outside the window, then a flash of bright orange light. A moment later a man hovers up near the window. He's relatively short, for a man, with dark skin, and short braided hair. Everyone spins around, silent for a moment. Jen is the first to speak.

"Hardlight?" She asks, stunned.

Almost in response, the man raises his arms, and with them, a giant opaque, luminescent hammer. It floats in front of him and then he smashes his fist down. The hammer responds, smashing down into something unseen below.

"Oh shit!" Joel exclaims, looking as excited as a kid.

He rushes to the window, the students following behind. I cautiously stay back a moment, before curiosity gets the better of me. Standing closer, Hardlight's standing on a floating orange platform. On the ground below, smashed into the pavement, is a single man, a tangled mess of chrome and weapons.

Hardlight looks across at us. He's handsome, but not distractedly so. He's got a wide, warm smile. The same one plastered on his face on all his interviews, movies and images. Then he waves and speeds off, clearly satisfied with his work.

"Can you believe that!" Ethan exclaims.

"I'm not the biggest fan. But wow..." Jen responds.

Joel spins around, grinning.

"That must be the best look I've ever got at one! You know, you see them fly around. But in action! Right in front of the window! Man, I made a good decision to come here. T.J fuckin Mack!"

Joel punches the air as he leaves the room.

I must admit some part of me, the part that doesn't like T.J Mack individually, or the corporation he works for, judges their pure excitement. However a part of me, one I like less, is right there with them. Aside from seeing a celebrity, the adrenaline rush just from being close to that pure spectacle of power....

I hide my smile. "Alright class, exciting as that was you've still got some work to do."

2 hours later

The class left hours ago, but I haven't left work yet. I've still got some of Level 1's papers to mark. First up's Maddie.

Scrolling through her answers you'd think she'd never attended class. I'm almost impressed by the lack of effort she put in. She never once explains her reasoning. Not used to explaining herself, I guess. At some moments I think I see a valid answer forming, and then she just drops it. Half-finished thoughts, lack of arguments. This is a mess. I would say sorry, but well, I know she doesn't care. Fail.