Eureka! Ch. 01 Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Please Maddie. I'll pay you. Please let me cum Maddie. Please."

"Stand up. I give you permission."

As soon as she says that, the floodgates open. I don't even ask, I reach out and grab her firm teenage ass again, squeezing hard.

"That's it. Pervert. Creep. Cum for me. Cum for my 18th birthday."

"Fuck Maddie! You're so fucking hot. So perfect!"

I keep stroking, until everything's out of me. I slowly loosen my grip on her ass. I want to keep it there, grabbing her. But I know I have to let go. Before I even get the chance, Maddie slaps it away.

She stands up, readjusting her skirt.

"Wait. It's your birthday."

"Yeah? Are you slow or something?"

I ignore her snide comment. "That means your party is tonight, doesn't it?"

"Yuh. But don't think you're invited." She frowns.

"No... no."

It makes sense now. All the earlier attention and chatter. Why even people like Lisha were talking to her.

"Hey, most of you guys are gone by 9:00 right?"

"Yeah... I'm usually one of the last out, why?"

She pauses, then smiles.

"Well I guess I can say anything now, the dirt I have on you. We're having it just next door. You better not show up now, creep."

She starts walking out the room.

"Yeah, of course I won't."

Why would I care? Wait. Next door. If the party's held on Eureka University grounds, that can only mean one thing. There's a small, underground bar on the same block as the Uni, called Bunker Tau. Owned and operated by the Bashers. Surely she isn't?

Maddie turns around before she leaves. Should I say something?

"Bye, creep."

For the second week in a row, I watch a girl close the door, and look down, realizing the mess I'm in.

I clean myself up, and make sure there's no evidence. But this week I've got something else to focus on. She's invited the entire class to a Bashers party. That I'm aware is happening. Lisha's in danger there. They all are. If something happens and I did nothing to stop it. What if the police got involved? They could also find out about Maddie and I... Not that I've done anything illegal. But life-ruining, for sure.

No. Maddie may hate me for this. But I can't have anything on my conscious. Luckily I know just the person to help.

My opticals instantly pull up the correct contact. Mercer Reed.

"Please pick up..."

I wait a moment and his voice comes through.

"Kalen! Got the Friday night blues?"

"Mercer, thank god. Umm, no. I-"

"Even better! I know just the spot for us tonight. I'm playing a gig at The Western. Have you been?"

"No, no. Mercer. This isn't for drinks."

"Oh. Damn. Ya'll'right?" He slurs into one word.

"Yeah I'm fine. But I need a favour. Most of my class is going to a party tonight, including one of the girls I'm tutoring, and possibly Allison. I don't think they're aware of the risks."

"Come on, Kalen. Don't you think this is a little extreme? They're teens. They'll go to parties. Same as us. Don't you think you're being a little overprotective? Is this jealousy or-?"

"No, no. I don't think so. It's a Bashers party is all."

"Ah. So that's why you called me."

"I-yes. That's why. It's at 8:00."

Mercer pauses for a moment.

"All right. You made a good call. Meet you at the Uni."

"Thanks, Mercer."

A few hours later

I wait at the entrance of Eureka University's main tower. I anxiously fiddle with my grey suit jacket. I tried to get work done in the mean-time, but failed miserably, my mind a rush of images of Maddie, and worries about tonight.

Mercer approaches from his street, I can identify him from his usual denim jacket alone.

"Hey. Thanks for coming."

"Nah, that's all right. Best you did. Is it at the bar?"

"Yeah. So. Any plan? Anything I should know? It's been a while for me."

"Na, I got ya. Be ready though."

He brushes his jacket aside, to reveal his revolver.

"And if I don't, Bessie does."

"Fuck Mercer. You think it'll be that bad?"

"Nah. Hopefully. Best be safe. You still don't have any arms do ya?"

I shake my head.

"Yeah, don't know why I asked. I know you don't like 'em, but..."

"I know, I know. Let's just get this over with shall we."

Mercer follows me as we head to the short building. There's a small staircase outside, completely unremarkable. I allow Mercer to step through before me. At the bottom is a steel door. Mercer raps his knuckles against it. A moment later, a scraggly mohawked man opens the door. I notice the two handguns on his belt. Seems one more than necessary to me. He looks us both up and down, wary.

"What's this? Bit old aren't you?"

"Ain't you rude. The doormen were nice back in my day. Just wanna have a word with ya boss is all. Nothin' major."

He squints his eyes. "Nice try piggies."

"No, no. Got us all wrong. Ya got the old radio? Talk to Rake. He still in charge, right?"

The man continues squinting, as if hoping he'll be able to physically see through any lies.

"Look." Mercer sighs. "I was one of you. You should really treat me with more respect, Rake will." He then rolls up his sleeve, revealing a tattoo on his upper arm. It's a disco ball, where some of the squares protrudes into large spikes.

"What's that?"

I grow tired of this, and finally speak up.

"Jesus kid, it means he was one of the original Bashers. Now call up your damn boss."

I sound confident, but my hands are trembling.

Luckily, the man does as instructed.

"Hey. Sorry. Yeah, I know... There's two guys here. Old fellas."

Mercer makes a face at me. I manage a smile, despite the stress.

"No, no. One claims to be an 'original' Basher. What's his name? I don't know, I didn't make time for introductions! Yes, sir. Sorry, sir."

He looks up at us. "What's your name?"

"Mercer."

"Uh, Mercer apparently."

"Yes, alright."

He puts the old-fashioned radio back down, and stands to the side.

"Rake says you're cool. You important or something?"

"Not anymore." Mercer responds as he passes.

I half expect the man to bar my entry, but I pass by unacknowledged.

Heading inside, it's an odd structure. It's called a bar, but it's an abandoned house. It's been a long time since I've been inside, since Mercer's Basher days. There are regular rooms, and heading through to the end is a large open space area that half resembles a regular bar. There's one long hallway that connects all the rooms.

"All right. Let's speak to the boss first. Then we can find your students."

We follow the hallway down into the main region. There's various strobe lights flashing with no theme or cohesion, just a wall of light designed to overwhelm your vision. Loud EDM blasts over the speakers, designed to overwhelm your hearing. The surfaces are littered with every substance known to man. I spy a few epps, puffers and pills of strong hallucinogens. Designed to overwhelm everything.

Looking past the distractions, the room itself is a mess. The walls are crumbling. The centerpiece of the room itself, the bar, is a mess of broken glass and half-empty bottles. In the middle of the bar, sitting on the counter is a man. Mid to late 20s I'd say. He's got short, cropped blonde hair that narrows at the front. Slung around his shoulder is an SMG.

Aside from him, I can count 8 armed men around the room. More may be obscured.

"Look who it is! I didn't think I'd ever see you again." He smiles.

"Howdy Rake. How's it going?"

"Look around!" He grins, gesturing to a group of young girls in very short and tight dresses and skirts. My eyes linger down their bodies for a moment before noticing their red eyes and dazed faces. A few of them are knocked out in the corner. A mix of drinks and epps I'd imagine. I scan their faces, searching for one I recognise. Thankfully, they're all strangers.

"Ha-ha. You haven't changed much."

"Nah. Dead wrong. I was little fish. Weak. Desperate."

Mercer forces a smile. "Bit harsh. Right on 'bout desperate though."

Rake laughs, and looks over to a young man next to him. Man? Maybe a teen. "Mercer always was honest. Surprise to everyone he lasted longer than the rest."

"Was always the better shot."

Rake smirks. "Maybe we can test that. Now, fun as this is, why are you here Mercer? And who's this dope behind you?"

"I'm Kalen. We've met."

He squints a little, then gives up. "No clue."

"Ah. Little fish times."

His smile fades a little. "That so?"

Mercer interjects. "Anyway, we ain't here for trouble or the like. Kalen here knows the birthday girl."

"Who?"

"Maddie? Isn't this party for her?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah, her. You know her?"

"I knew she liked older guys. You're stretching that a little though aren't you?"

"No I'm-"

"You tapped it yet? Oh, you have haven't you? You dirty fella. You know she only turned 18 today? You wouldn't have..." Rake grins.

My face flushes red, in embarrassment and anger.

"No."

"Well, you should. I would. Maybe I will."

"Sure, good luck with that. Can we talk to her?"

"Sure, whatever. For Mercer. But don't expect any more handouts."

Mercer nods. "Course."

I immediately step away, heading back the way we came. I let myself breathe again, not fully aware how much I'd been holding it in.

Mercer puts his hand on my shoulder. "Well, that was fun."

"Mhmm couldn't agree more."

"Always good seeing old friends. Rake's seems to have really matured."

I chuckle, but I doubt Mercer can hear it. The hallway and rooms are full of people. Mostly young men and younger girls. Some of the men are equipped with obvious combat cybernetics, guns & knives, sporting Basher caps and armbands to make their affiliation clear.

Veering into first room along the corridor, there's nothing too different. I try and carefully move past people, looking for any of my students. No such luck.

This is repeated for the next two rooms. As we travel through an old bathroom that's had its walls knocked off, into a larger space, I immediately spot Emily and Zoey. The two girls are dancing. Like most of the other girls, they're wearing tight dresses.

"Found 'em." I point them out to Mercer.

Approaching the girls, they spin around, shocked expressions on their faces.

"Mr. Anders?" Zoey asks.

The two pretty girls stare. They're both around Maddie's age. Zoey's a brunette, and a bit prettier, fitter and curvier than Emily. Emily's a blonde like Maddie, and is definitely pretty, but doesn't match up to her friends, especially Maddie. I become aware both girls are wearing low-cut dresses, showing off their breasts. I make an active effort to keep my eyes trained on theirs.

"Uh, hi girls. Sorry to disturb. Is Maddie here?"

Emily frowns. "What are you doing here? Come all this way to fail her again?"

Are they assuming? Do they know? No. Surely they don't.

"Actually, Maddie passed." I smile, trying to look convincing. My throat feels stuck.

"Oh?"

"Huh?" Zoey echoes.

A second later the two girls are pushed apart. Maddie storms through the middle. She's wearing a red low-cut leotard and her black school skirt.

"What. The. Fuck!"

"I can-"

"What are you doing here? I said..." She pauses. "Girls, leave."

Zoey and Emily back off.

"I told you not to. It was a joke. If I thought you would ever actually rock up here..."

Maddie looks behind me, just noticing Mercer.

"And who the fuck is that?"

"Maddie, this is my best friend, Mercer. Mercer, my student, Maddie."

"Howdy."

Maddie looks perplexed. The expression is replaced by rage. "Fuck off!"

"Charmin'."

Mercer takes the cue though, and leaves the room.

"Are you really this much a creep? Thought because we... we... you could come! Bring your friend? To do what?"

"Maddie. Please. One moment. I'm not here because of that. I realized this was a Bashers party. I couldn't just do nothing."

"So you're going to protect me? From what? Who cares if they have guns, it's not like they're going to use them! Or is this a jealousy thing huh. Don't want other guys touching me? Well you know what, maybe I'll find another older man and let him go sooo much further than you!"

I take a deep breath, trying to avoid raising my own voice.

"Maddie. I swear to god it's nothing to do with that. Do you know what type of men these are?"

"Gangers, sure. They drug deal or whatever. Who cares. It's not your place!"

"You may be right. But I know them better than you. They're that, and more. My friend there? He isn't just a friend I've brought for fun. He founded this gang with his friends. He knows. I know. You dragging almost my entire class here, putting them in danger. I can't let that go. I won't. Mercer lost people to this place. I did too."

Maddie seems to die down a little.

"Ugh!" Is all she manages.

"Please. I know I don't have any right. I know you don't think highly of me. But please trust me Maddie, this place won't be safe for you or your friends."

"This is so extreme! The Bashers are my friends."

"No they're not. You and your real friends are here as a commodity. They don't care about you."

"I'm not leaving my own party."

"Tell them it's your party. They don't even know. I'm going to find the others. Who's here?"

She pauses, glaring. "Emily, Zoey, obviously. Hunter and his friends, whatever their names are. Curt and his friend. Lisha too."

I breathe a small sigh of relief. At least Allison was smart enough to stay home.

Leaving that room, I spot Mercer at the end of the hallway. He's standing near a back room. There's an armed Basher at the door. Peeking in behind him, there's a group of older men in suits. Some have young girls sitting next to them or on their lap.

"That's new." Mercer says.

"I never thought I'd see suits here."

Mercer frowns. "Yeah. I know it went down a bad path, but I thought it'd at least keep the rebellious aspect."

"Sorry. Must suck."

"Yeah. Anyway. How'd little miss sunshine go?"

"Not convinced. Let's find the others."

We turn back, exploring the nearest room.

"God, looking back I don't know how you spent so much time here. It feels like some hellish loop. Everywhere you look is the same."

"Says the two old, sober men."

"Don't you start calling us old too. We're decades off middle aged."

"True, true. You need to stop hanging out with young people. They make me feel old."

I laugh. "You're very right. I'll quit my job so you feel young again."

"Glad that's settled." He smiles.

The next room looks like all the last. I spot Emily and Zoey, they must've run off here. Ignoring them for now, I then spot a girl crumpled on a couch. She's wearing a miniskirt, her panties on display to everyone. From her thighs alone I can recognize Lisha.

Her eyes are half-open. I tap her shoulder.

"Mr. Anders?" She asks, dazed.

"Yeah, it's me."

Her eyes suddenly spring wide open, and she jolts upright.

"Wait. What? You're actually here!"

"Yeah."

She jumps up and hugs me. I awkwardly pat her back, and cough to break her off.

"Oh! Sorry!"

She picks up a bottle on the nearby table, and takes a swig.

"What are you doing here?" She shouts.

"I heard about the party."

Let's just cut out where I heard it from...

"This place is dangerous. I couldn't let all of you stay here. I'm sorry, but please, if you could leave. We can help you get home."

I wait for an outburst.

"Oh! Mr Anders. You're sooo kind!"

She hugs me again.

"Isn't he so thoughtful?" She asks Mercer.

He chuckles. "He is."

She suddenly looks bewildered. "Wait who are you?"

"My name's Mercer. I'm Kal-Mr Ander's friend."

"Oh! Nice to meet you! If you're Mr Anders friend you must be cool!"

"Oh, absolutely."

"Alright, let's find the others then." I interrupt.

I lead the way, Mercer and Lisha trailing behind me. She's swaying a little, but able to walk herself.

Lisha starts 'whispering' to Mercer. Or that's what I think she's trying to do, because she's just shouting in a breathy voice.

"How long have you been friends?"

"Decades. Almost 30 years."

"That's crazy! So you must be real close, huh?"

"Indeed."

"I really like Mr Anders!"

"I can tell."

"He's a great teacher."

"Agreed."

"Can I ask you something personal?" She 'whispers' more by just stretching out her words.

I raise my eyebrow, but keep walking. My curiosity's too intense.

"Soo I go to his house for tuition. And he let me borrow a girl's jumper. He had a whole stash of women's clothes. Is he seeing someone?"

I feel my face burn red. Why's she asking about this? I can't turn around now, that'll reveal I could hear the entire time.

Mercer now lowers his voice, so I can barely hear the words.

"Ah, don't worry. She's not... She's not in the picture anymore. Hasn't been for years."

Before she can respond, as I walk through a door, Maddie steps out at the same time.

"The others have left, don't worry. Seems the boys didn't want to party in the same place." She looks slightly sad. For all the supposed friends of hers here, I haven't seen anyone talking to her.

"I can't find Zoey. Emily's looking for her. You came here to help right? So do it."

Despite her tone, she sounds desperate.

"Of course. Mercer could you take Lisha out front? Maddie and I will search for the other two."

"Course." Mercer says, helping Lisha along.

Maddie and I head through the complex again, for what I hope is the last time. Eventually we find Emily, who's banging on a closed door.

"Open the door!"

A male voice shouts from inside.

"In a fucking MINUTE!"

Maddie's silent.

"What's going on?"

"Some, uh. Some Basher took Zoey inside. I just want to check she's okay." Emily responds.

I bang on the door.

"Hey! Friend. Just open the door. We just need to see Zoey's all right."

No response. The old door doesn't properly connect the wall, or lock. I shove it open. Zoey's looking panicked. The Basher, a man with short cropped purple hair, is wildly swinging around a handgun. I suddenly wish I'd brought Mercer and his Bessie down here.

"What you want dude? How's this whore worth so much attention anyway. I wasn't doing nothin'."

I scan the room. The man's pants are on, and Zoey doesn't look harmed or traumatised. I believe that he hasn't done anything. Yet.

"That's alright. Just put the gun down alright, and let her go. You're right, this isn't worth anything."

My heart is racing, hands are trembling. But I've been in situations like this before. Everyone has, at least once in this city. Despite my body going haywire. My mind feels more clear in situations like these. I know I'm the only one who can do something. Who will do something. What kind of twisted mind gets more anxious about a first day of school than a madman with a gun? It must be the adrenaline, overcompensating for my anxiety, fuelling my anger and false courage.

There's a long pause.

"Fine! Whatever." He puts the weapon down. "Killjoys."

Zoey quickly shuffles out of the room.

He smirks. "See you next time, babe."

I gently put my arm around Zoey, shoot him a glare and close the door. Rake saunters up to us.

"Some commotion here?"

Maddie finds her voice again, albeit a little softer.

"One of your dogs was waving a gun at Zoey! You should... You should."

Rake grins. "Kill him? Come on. It was a little fun. You're alright aren't you? No harm no foul. Don't spoil the mood on your birthday. I came to see you. Maybe we can enjoy it a little more... privately."

"I'm good."

She starts walking away.

"Slut." Rake sneers. "This you? You fucking her?" He looks up at me.

"I'd rather him than you." Maddie mutters.

"Rake. Just let us go, alright?"

"After you mock me?"

Should've known empathy wouldn't work.

"Look. Mercer's right around the corner. I don't think you want to test your aim against him that way."