European Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leloine
Leloine
81 Followers

I was claiming what was being given and at her urging I found the thick black hair on her head and underarms was also springing forth secreting her essence as a woman. I was at first hugging her hips, and then the hugging was just trying to keep her gyrations under control so I continue my feast. Her legs were in a constant state of squeezing and her hands were pulling my hair to the point would have been painful If I had cared.

Again and again I endured her exquisite torment of my hair and head whilst I feasted on her seemingly never ending passionate essences flowing from her spring eternal. To the point of exhaustion ended in my kissing and nipping the inside of her thighs as I relinquished, my passion now quenched I laid next to her both of us hugging and holding each other close listening to our hearts beating.

Her kisses awakening me she cooed, "I love the taste of my body on your lips." To which I replied, "I love the feel of your hand on my cock." Tassa continued to kiss me while her hand was bringing me to life, and I was quick to respond to her gentle enticements.

"I love that your chest is so free from hair. It is so much nicer to kiss just skin", as she was doing just that. It had always been something I thought I was lacking in but as she kissed lower and lower on my body I was thinking that it was nice that she was enjoying what I had always thought I was deficient in my masculinity.

Her mouth was hot and her kisses morphed into sucking and nipping with her lips. She sucked taking all of me in her mouth. I was never satisfied with my size, and it bothered me at times, but Tassa didn't seem to mind as she was engulfing me with each stroking movement of her head. Her hand massaging my manly globes proved that she knew exactly what she was doing.

That is until I felt her hand at my anus. I tried to protest, but her finger of her other hand found it's way over my lips silencing my protestations and it didn't feel uncomfortable, rather just unique, so I just relinquished to her movements as her finger found its way into me. The unaccustomed feelings were now running the gamut from fantastic to exquisite as waves of pleasure slushed through my body. When I was close to the point of no return I thought I might stop her, but then sensing my feelings she pushed up with her finger and moved thrusting back and forth making me explode. Not like I had ever done before but something superlative from any feeling I had ever had. I bucked and it was her finger deep in my recess moving me to convulse until I was totally spent.

Smiling she crawled her way back up my body smiling with her lovely dark hair framing her face. If she didn't know I was hers, I didn't know how, for she had marked me as her slave. We laid in each others arms and fell asleep once again.

I woke first and as she was laying her head on my shoulder I gently extricated my arm from under her head and found my way to the bathroom. I was still feeling rather spent, and I checked the time on my watch and saw that it was a little after two in the morning after I had done the correction for London time.

As I came back in she was sitting up in bed naked from her waist up. I sat on the side of the bed still totally naked and leaning to her we kissed and then she asked, "Did you bring any clubbing clothes?"

I told her I had a black button down shirt and some black slacks. By the crinkly squench of her nose I could tell she wasn't impressed with my choice of clothes, and she said that she didn't think so, but that she had something I could wear. She jumped off the bed and went to a curtain hanging on the wall and moving it back went through the door.

"What size pants do you wear", she questioned from the adjoining room. I yelled back that I wear 30 by 30, and she came back in and said that she thought that this would fit, and then stepped back into the room asking about my shoe size. When I looked at what she laid down on the bed I had thought that she was being facetious and I yelled out you can't be serious. She appeared at the door and only responded with, "What size shoe do you wear?" I told her I wear an 8 and a half. She came back and said, "You're in Europe now, metric please? Oh never mind I'll figure it out."

I was still looking at what she had laid out on the bed and I couldn't see me wearing this. Tassa came back and said these should work, they are 42's and that should just be a little over your size. I told her that I can't wear this, it is a dress. She looked at me kind of strange and said, "So all the men wear them, and it's not a dress it's a skirt and the top is a bodysuit. I looked at what she had laid out, and questioned everyone wears women's clothes? You're kidding I hope.

"I sent you pictures didn't you look at them? It's for clubbing everyone does it, you don't want to embarrass me do you, not to mention yourself", she questioned.

I told her that I didn't want to embarrass you or myself and that's why I don't want to wear it. You're serious aren't you?

"Well yes I'm serious, do you really think I would dress you and bring you to my dance club just to embarrass you", she asked?

I thought about this for a moment and then said that I didn't think so, but I've never done anything like this before.

She then pleaded, "Oh that's because you've been living over there where they are so backward and not at all into styles. People pay 300 to 400 EUR for these clothes. Oh please you will wear it, please for me. I'll be going with you, you don't want to embarrass me in front of my friends and customers do you?"

"Well no of course I don't, and I don't mean to, but Tassa you have to understand that this is all very strange to me. I've never done anything like this before", I pleaded.

"See, just try it out and if you're uncomfortable, well then we will go from there. I just can't believe that you are the same person that I've known for the past 3 years. For 3 years we have talked and shared some of our most intimate secrets and now I feel hurt that you would think I would try and hurt you."

I could see I was losing this and it was hurting me as well, and maybe I was just being silly. I know from my modern history that guys back in the 1960's started wearing their hair long and that there was backlash from that but now it's no big thing. Maybe this was the same concept.

"Tassa, this is just all so new and I had never even thought about this I mean if it is that important to you, I won't let you down. I'll wear whatever it is that you want. If you want me to wear this then, then I'll wear it, all for you?"

After I said that she smiled, hugged me and said, "I know it will be hard for you but you will see. You will see and have a great time." Then she pulled back a little and said something I was feeling, but didn't want to commit myself to as yet, because I always thought and looked before I jumped. "Lulian I think and I have thought for awhile that I might be in love with you, I think you feel the same way about me. I understand with our situations that we need to be cautious. I don't want to be hurt, and I don't want to hurt you. Please don't ever think I'll do anything except the best for you." We hugged again and I turned to the clothes and said okay what do I do as I've never worn this before?

She was all smiles now as she grabbed a pair of what at first looked to be black briefs but they were straight up panties. They did fit fine but there was no hole in the front, but then I guess I could just pull them down in the front. Then she told me that I should put on the body suit and then told me that these were actually made for men and/or women and showed me how to put it on and showed me how to open them up at the bottom. It had a regular collar and looked a like a shirt but was form fitting, and I could see how it help to shape my waist and the long sleeves just added to the shirt look. I could feel how tight they were and they hugged my every curve. Tassa pointed out to me the lace on the sides and she said that this would let my body breathe. She pointed out the embroidery on the back and the front. If you look at it in this light you can see that it is black in color but when you're on the dance floor under the lights it will glow purple. Everyone will be able to see the designs, and on this one it is a skull.

She picked up a pair of what I would have called stockings but she said that they were thigh highs and she pointed out the little skull designs all over them. Smiling at me she looked so happy and I made a promise to myself that I would never doubt anything that she ever said to me again. The next item was the skirt. I put this on and I saw why the bodysuit was important as it pulled my waist in and the skirt rested on my hips very comfortably. It was made of a shiny black material. Tassa said that she thought that she would like to get me one that was purple, white to match the skulls on the thigh highs, or even a bright glowing pink would really look nice.

She took my hand and led me into the other room that she was going into and I could see that it was a whole room that she had turned into her closet. There were racks and racks of clothes and along 2 of the walls there were dressers that were also filled with clothes. In front of that was a small sofa and a chair on either side and in the middle there was a cube mounted on a carousel that when you turned it you could pick out all your shoes.

The room was very long, it really was amazing. This whole room dedicated just to storing clothes. I was dying to see how I looked and I asked her where her mirror was and she looked crest fallen saying that she didn't have one, and that she just never needed one. These were little things I was learning about Tassa that endeared her to me. I knew I must have looked more feminine but there was just something about Tassa dressing me. I think it must have been the shoes.

The soles and heels were all on the same level and were 10cm high. This getting used to the metric system was going to take some getting used to but there were lots of things that were going to take some getting used to. The shoes came up just past my ankles and had little silver buckles on them. When you hooked one of the hooks through the eyelet and pushed it back it would just kind of lock down. On each side were little chains that ran along the entire length of the shoe and made little tinkling noises as you walked. The more I looked the more I was becoming accepting of the outfit. Walking around she told me that I looked perfect and so very "FRY!"

Tassa again apologized for not having any mirrors and opened a door in a wall that was completely disguised. Behind it was a space that covered the whole wall and was about a foot deep (that would be 30cm) deep. This was where she kept her bags. She looked along the shelves and then grabbed a small white hand bag and turned to me and said that this one would really look good. It has a strap and also a handle so that you could carry it by hand to show it off. It's a Valentino Garavani and will just make the outfit.

I said I'm not doubting you but do you think I need a bag? She just looked at me and said, "You don't have any pockets, and besides it will be something that you can show off. But be careful with it, as it costs 1,700EUR." I looked at the bag and wondered aloud just what was so special about that makes it so expensive and looking at her she said very slowly and loudly, "It's a Valentino Garavani, it's all in the name."

I looked at her and she told me take everything off and then she came around with this long kind of dress and gave it to me and told me to put this on so I can wear it around the house. I took it and it looked like the one that she was wearing and I said this is like the one that you were wearing.

She said it is just like the one that I was wearing and that she had a few all in different colors. Then she went back into the bedroom and put on the dress that she had left on the bed that had now found its way to the floor. When I had the dress on we went down stairs and she pulled out some fruit, cheese, and some red colored sweet cabbage out of the fridge that was cut up in a large wooden bowl. She also brought out some yogurt in a small stone jar with a stone cap that was held on with a spring clasp. She pulled some bread out of this bread keeper kind of thing. I said you don't buy your bread in plastic bags, and she said no that her help brought the bread. They buy it at the market. Things are different here, we buy our bread and much of what we eat at the market. No brand names and it is all fresh and made by people in the city. Don't worry you'll get used to how we do things.

She told me to go ahead and start to eat and that she was going to go and get dressed. I asked should I get dressed as well? She told me that she had some business at the club getting some things fixed and then she was going to go over to a girl friends house and she lives out in the country. "I'll be gone all day so you will need to just hang out here. When you get done grab this tray and come back up to the bedroom and I'll show you some other stuff. Well I went ahead and ate, and I quickly became a fan of white figs, coffee, and yogurt and of course the bread. I brought the tray that had food on it, and the left overs from what I ate last night.

When I got back to the bedroom Tassa was dressed like she was going into an office. I mentioned that it was still dark out side and she told me that the club didn't open until 8 at night and was open all night long. Another shock in store for me when she told me that many clubs stayed open all night, unlike in America when just about every place closed down at 2AM, here we can stay open all night.

"So there will be people working at the club right now", I asked. She said that there was and that the workmen will probably get there before we close for the day.

Now listen to me real good and heed what I say. I don't know when my help will be here and I haven't introduced you yet. They are not going to want to talk with you without me introducing you. If you walk out and start to talk to them, they won't say anything because they don't speak English. They are older people and not accustomed to talking to strangers. If you see them or talk to them they will leave and never come back. Do you hear me? Please do what I ask. I don't want to lose them.

This isn't America and people here have different ways. I don't have time to go into a long explanation now, but just please do what I ask. They are good help and I have known them all my life. Please do what I ask. You need to try and sleep anyway, as we will be up all night long. If you want I can give you something that will help you sleep today so that you will be up and not fall asleep tonight. I assured her that I understood and she told me to lock the door, not for my safety but for her help's piece of mind.

She showed me a book rack in the bedroom that I hadn't noticed telling me that all the books and magazines there are in English and I could read if I wanted. I'm sorry but I don't have a TV and I don't have time to watch it anyway. She again asked if I wanted something to help me sleep. I told her that she could go ahead and leave it and since we didn't get a lot of sleep last night that I probably won't need it. She pulled out a bottle out of her purse and took a couple of pills out and set them on the tray with the food. Now don't take them past 12PM or you will be falling asleep all night long. Lulian please do what I ask and just stay in the room.

I was planning on spending all day with you today, but the problems at the club came up last night, and my friend's mother is sick and I need to spend the afternoon with her. I'll be back around 7 so go ahead and just be showered and ready when I get back. I'll call you when I get back into the city as they live in the country and don't have service out there. Just keep telling yourself that this isn't America and the people here have different ways than what you do there.

"Finally I told her, that I understood and if it would keep her from worry that she could just lock the door. That way you don't have to worry and I'll just knock out here and be ready when you get back. She kissed me and told me that I was sweet, and that she would make it up to me. When she was ready I was sitting in the bed and reading Treasure Island, and getting back into the story that I hadn't read since I was a boy. I heard her leave and lock the door and I went back to reading.

I read until about 9AM when I heard movement outside the door for the first and last time. I took the two pills about 10 and when I woke up again it was a little past five thirty and I made a sandwich out of some of the food and went into the bathroom and I was just lounging in the tub with a glass of wine when I heard the bedroom door open and Tassa came in the bathroom and smiling she said I looked contented. I said I was well rested and raring to go. She sat on the toilet seat cover and asked me how my day was I recounted the last half of treasure island she told me she was very sorry that things had worked out like they did, but it was just life, and life sometimes can throw you some curves. Then she told me that she had a surprise for me later on and that she would be right back. She came back a couple of moments later and she had a razor in her hand. She told me to shave my legs, underarms and that she would take care of my butt for me.

I was dumbfounded by this and she just said it is part of your surprise for later. She told me that she didn't like a lot of hair on her lovers. She has this cute curly smile and I just had to do what she asked. Okay, the promise of later on tonight was intriguing and besides it would grow back. That is the only places on my body that I had hair except for my pubic area so like I always said, "In for the penny, in for the pound." She was true to her word and she shaved my butt, and that was a turn on to say the least. When I stepped out she was ready to get in and so she took a quick shower. When she came out she was completely naked and she is really stunning being completely naked in the light of the room casting it's ghost shadows here and there. I was almost dressed and she stopped me and told me to come into her closet with her. It was something that I have gotten used to since that time, and now I don't think I could live without having the space.

She sat me down and told me that she was just going to use a little make up on me to enhance my better features. I started to protest and she gave me that, "We aren't going through the dress debacle again", look, so I just let her have her way with me. She put on a base, brought out my eyes with mascara, and then my lips. True to her word she did just what she said that she was going to do with me. When she was done, I knew I did not look just a little feminine, but I looked very feminine and I even felt more feminine. I had the same eyebrows which she mentioned right off. I knew your brows would be very pretty once we covered up that nasty man stuff. She was a true make up artist, and yeah, I did like the outcome. I don't know if it was just being away from the closed minds of Americans or what but I was getting into the scene now. As I finished dressing with my skirt and boots she slipped into a dark blue (almost black) sequined dress, and shoes to match. I don't think I'll ever become accustomed to her collection of bags and accessories. She never does much with her hair just a quick blow dry and she is done, but she is really done if you know what I mean. Now ready to go we went down the stairs and out the front door. It was a little shock at first when she didn't lock her door. She hadn't put her car away and I saw how she motored around. There waiting at the steps was a white pearl essence Audi R8. Once we got in I mentioned about her choice of colors and she said that she just loves the color white and that it was worth the extra money to have it painted since the factory didn't know how to do pearl essence.

Leloine
Leloine
81 Followers