European Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ride to her club was something, and yes they still haven't done anything with the cobblestones, but they were a little less noticeable in this car. I would never have been able to find the club and it was in a more modern section of the city. Arriving there in style is the only way to go. She had valet parking for the customers and I made mentioned that wasn't it for the customers, to which she just told me that she didn't want her customers to experience anything that she wasn't ready to use herself. I guess clubs everywhere are the same, with the always present doormen at the door to the finer establishments, and it was definitely a finer establishment. First we went down a flight of stairs and through a stone tunnel to an elevator. There was only one button and Tassa pushed it and it took us up to a landing that was about half a floor up off the main floor of the club.

It opened up to a large area and there was the coat check room as people didn't want to bring their coats into the club, but it wasn't cold enough for coats but it was still manned with a pretty girl just hanging out talking with a few of the workers, sorry I had no idea as to what they did in the club. This was an experience worth seeing. The main area was about 3 stories high with the bars on the side that we came made our entrance. Tassa was right about I wouldn't have fitted in if I wore what I had suggested. She explained, this was a place to see and to be seen. "People come here from all over Europe since the airport opened up last year", Tassa explained. There was the main floor and about two thirds were for dancing with a few tables and booths for those that just had to be seen. She pointed out that above that there were three levels on three sides and each level had it's own bar that served the customers. That way you could look down and see the people dancing on the main floor and of course when they finally did open in about 30 min. most of the white lights would be shut off and the DJ would control the lights as well as the music. She was introducing me around and she introduced me to this one person that was commanding attention, "Lulian this is my dear friend Romany and he is more or less a fixture in the club. He is always here and coming here isn't complete unless you talk to Romany." Then she introduced me to my sitter for most of the evening, "And this lovely creature is Daciana, and she will stay with you for awhile as I attend to getting this place zoning."

Daciana took me up two floors on the far side and she went picked us up some sparkling water that had colored globes floating around in the drink. I mentioned that and she said that it was Tassa's idea to have colored ice. Of course only certain colors will work in certain drinks, "You can't have an Aqua Velva with red or yellow ice. I thought that was cute and very inventive. Just the kind of thing customers will tell their friends about.

I looked down at the main dance floor and saw lots of people starting to arrive and soon the music was blasting and I understood what she meant when Tassa said, "Getting this place zoning." I met lots of people and most were dressed as I was or even more so. It was really a place to see and be seen.

I danced with a lot of people and the first time I had ever danced with another male. It didn't matter though, he was wearing a dress and I only had on a skirt. Romany was the only male that was more or less in traditional male attire. But I was having a lot of fun, and it only got better when Tassa showed up.

We talked to lots of people and danced with just about everyone and had a great time. The lights on the walls were just beautiful and with them being controlled by the DJ it was all in time with the music. It was like being in a fantasy world, and everyone was having a great time. All through the night Tassa kept smiling at me and telling me she had something special planned for us later. I kept asking what and she would just smile sweetly and say you'll see sexy.

At about 1AM after we finished dancing she said that we needed to leave and go back to the house and go to bed. I was all for that as during the last dance she was slinking up to me and moving all around me, rubbing her body next to mine, and slipping her hand up under my skirt and I was very excited.

We left and I really enjoyed driving through the streets late at night like that. Back at the house we went in and went into the kitchen where I got a good look in her fridge. There were very little in the way of food and mostly just bottles of sparkling water. We grabbed a few for the each of us and headed back up to the bedroom. She asked me how I liked the club and I said it was fantastic and I had never seen anything like that before. We began to hug and kiss and she said, "I want you to be with me forever, it doesn't matter if we are here or in America, I just want you with me always."

To that we began to kiss and then she started to remove my clothes, or I started to remove hers, I don't remember which, either way in a few moments we were both down to just our panties.

We laid on the bed and I was kissing down her neck to her breasts. They weren't overly large but well formed and I love the feel of her areola's in my mouth. She told me that she wanted me to bite her nipples and I began to nip, suck, and kiss them. She stopped me and brought my face to hers and said that she liked to have her nipples bitten, and bitten hard. I thought this was rather strange, but I had lived in Los Angeles and I had heard of even stranger things than that.

In college I learned that pain can accent pleasure responses so I did understand and I bit her harder. She hugged my head to her breasts and moaned and just kept moaning, "Harder, oh yes please harder." I kept biting her harder and my head was pushed away from her and she looked right into my eyes begging, "Oh please stop teasing me and bite me harder."

I told her that if I bit her any harder I was afraid that I might hurt her and she said that was what she wanted, and pleaded with me to go ahead and bite her real hard, as hard as I could.

Well she is over 21 so I'm sure that she knew what she wanted and I started off slowly and began to bite her very hard, and with each bite she kept rasping out, "Oh yes please that is what I want harder please." I sucked her whole areola into my mouth and rotating my head a little I bit down using my canines and what I was afraid would happen did happen. I broke her skin and I tried to pull back and say that I was sorry but I couldn't pull back. She was holding my head very close to her breast and I could barely breathe.

I tried to breathe but my mouth was full of her breast and she had my nose buried into fleshy pleasure mounds keeping me from taking in air. I was trying to get air anyway possible and I was becoming very scared as blood from her wounds was filling my mouth and then she finally let go and I breathed and in the process I swallowed a lot of her blood. I was coughing and sputtering and I looked at her breast and areola where my teeth marks were clearly visible with red lines dribbled curving down over the curvature of her rounded chest and then dropped little drops down on her tummy.

She wiped some up with her finger and held out her finger and swiped it on my lips and then stuck her finger in my mouth. Kneeling there facing her she opened wide her arms and invited me to lay in them. Laying there feeling her arms around me, and her body's heat she kissed me and then thanked me for giving her the pleasure that she wanted, no that she needed, and also the pleasure that I needed. I didn't understand what she was talking about as it scared me so at her absence of sanity. But then she kissed me and our tongues were dancing about in our mouths once again exploring each others warm recesses.

That is when the first cramp hit me and it was more of a fear response as I cried out in pain. Like someone squeezing my stomach from inside my body. She didn't seem to react to my sudden jerk and exclamation of pain. I was now very scared, and then the second one hit me and this was like twice as hard as the first and I started to double over. Tassa didn't seem to react and just held me comforting, "I know darling, I know."

Sweat was popping out on my forehead and I was being racked by hot waves and alternating cold chills shooting through my body. I shakily asked, "What do you mean you knooooooooow", as another cramp hit me, the worst so far. I looked into her face and I could see sympathy there for me and my pain and she just kept saying, "It's alright darling, I know."

I looked away from her and then I felt another one hit me, and I think it was worst than the last one. No pain I had ever felt hurt so much, but it subsided and I think the relief from the intense pain was sort of like a high in that it felt so good not to feel the pain. The pain never left me for long as another one came on like the last one and hit me so hard and I could feel her arms around me, holding me, and all the while her monotone voice, "I know, I know darling."

How many did I endured? I couldn't tell you all I know is that one after another hit me, then they seemed to lessen. I felt one hit but the pain wasn't as intense, and regaining some of my rational thought I told her that I think I need to go to the hospital and she just held me saying that same mantra, "I know darling, I know."

I had thought the room became darker as if someone turned down a light, but then I realized that my vision was failing. I was feeling less and less pain all the time. I could feel her arms around me but I realized that her voice was now kind of muffled as if coming from another room, the same voice, the same words, "I know darling, I know." I felt so weak from the constant cramps but I wasn't feeling anything any longer and like one veil after another covering my eyes my sight was diminishing until it was completely gone. I felt no pain, there was no hot waves or cold chills. Nothing but just Tassa's arms about me and then not even that. There was nothing.

But there was something. I still knew I was there, or I was somewhere there was just no feelings. No hearing as there was no sound. I thought that maybe I could see, but there wasn't anything to see. No light or dark, just nothing. I couldn't feel my weight and I couldn't feel my body. I wasn't receiving any sensory input. But I still knew, knew what, why couldn't I think of anything. How could I not know? I couldn't think of anything if I couldn't think of anything. Am I dead? Now wait that was a thought so I could think. I just couldn't feel.

Oh I thought my mouth tastes horrible. My mouth, I could taste my mouth, so I had a body still. The the scent of hair, Tassa's hair. The feeling of weight and the feel of her arms around me. I felt so relieved, and suddenly I coughed, and I breathed again. Now I could see, there was light, I could see the bed, I could see Tassa's arm around me, I could see blood on it, I could see my body, and I could see the room. The little things are what we miss the most, but what was even more important was I was alive.

Tassa's voice comforted again and I could hear her saying, "Good see I told you it would be okay. Are you feeling better now?"

Feeling my body I turned to look at her and she was smiling and said, "See you're back now and still feeling a little weak I suppose, but that will pass quickly." She leaned forward and kissed my forehead and hugged me tighter and said, "Oh Lulian we will have so much fun now." What do you mean, "We will have so much fun now", I demanded!

"Oh you're so much still the little child, but you're smart and will learn quickly", she added.

Still I had no idea what she meant or was saying so I finally came out with it, "What are you talking about? I don't understand what just happened?"

Once again that smile of hers, that loving sweet smile and said, "Lulian, or should I now say Luliana (using the feminine form of my name) you are now one of mine, the only one I have now. And look someone has come to visit you."

I turned to look in the direction that she was looking and I saw Romany and he smiled and said, "Ah such a sweet Fetita and she is so pretty", and then looking at Tassa said, "You have done well and I'm sure that you will have many years together." I looked back at Tassa and saw that she was indeed boasting a lovely smile.

Looking at me I don't think I ever saw her dark eyes ever look so lovely. My dear sweet Fetita, you still don't understand. I see I will have to tell you.

You know those stories that your parents and the priest told you, well they were all true. You have joined us and are now one of us. We are the creatures of the night. We are the darkness and the shadows. You are mine, just like I'm Romany's. I made you when you bit my breast. Do you remember that?

I shook my head yes, and she said well look at them now. I looked down at her breast where I had bitten and there was no marks, no torn skin, and no blood. Just pure milky white skin. See you didn't hurt me, no not at all, I can never be hurt. Just like you can never be hurt. We can never be hurt or die.

Do you know how old I am? I told her that she was 22 and she lowering her eyes spoke, "I'm sorry I had to deceive you, but I'm over 200 years old. I think I'm close to 209 yet we don't celebrate our birthdays as people celebrate them."

It was Romany that spoke next sitting on the side of the bed adding, "And there will be no need to count down to death, as it will no longer be of issue to you. You are free from all that." Then he stood and asked how I felt. I thought about that and looked around and realized that I felt better than I had ever felt before. And I could see now, more than I had ever seen before. Something else, the scents. Everything has a scent but now I noticed the scents, it was like I could see the scents. One scent that was beginning to thrill me was the scent of Tassa. I could see the scent of her body as it perspired and the longing in it for me. She desired me and I desired her, and we both to seethed the other's desire.

Romany stood up and began to move to the door and the moment he opened it my senses were assaulted by another scent. He stepped out and brought back a young man about 25 that seemed kind of like in a daze. He brought him to the side of the bed and Tassa and I moved together. Her on one side and I on the other we began to remove his clothes reveling a taut vibrant body of youth. His muscles were well defined and I wondered for a moment where I had seen him before, then I knew. He was at the club earlier, he was one of the men I had danced with. I remember he was Italian and on holiday by himself.

Behind him Romany was removing his clothes and I knew as the young man was now naked that he had been trying to get me to go to his hostel room with him. He wanted me, and now I would have him.

Naked we laid him down and Tassa went first and if I had not been in love with her before, I was now. She was so exceptionally beautiful with blood dripping from her lips and I fed.

I fed by dragging my nose along his neck. I could see his blood coursing through his veins, but I could also smell it. I closed my eyes and in my brain I could see his blood rushing through his body. He was alive and even though he seemed like he was drugged, he was aware, but just not able to do anything about it. I looked at Tassa and saw the blood dripping from her long fangs between her breasts.

I smiled and then pushed one fang into his skin and sliding it to the side tore open the vein. Blood hot and delicious rushed into my mouth, and now I sunk both of my new found fangs into his neck. The vein had broken and from both ends I sucked blood.

I sucked hard and deep and then suddenly I was becoming aroused. My cock was now straining to be released and I just continued to feed.

Being satisfied for the time being I looked to her and taking me in her arms and we kissed. Neither one of us felt when Romany pulled our subsistence off of the bed letting him fall to the floor he asked, "Menage a trois anyone?"