Eurotrip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning, the door to the stall opened to reveal the two of them, a splendid view from John's perspective. In Camilla's hand, held up like a trophy fish, was the wide set anal plug recently pulled from his wife's asshole. Becky was just staring at him, her left arm twisted behind her back as the fingers of her left hand felt the tunnel left behind from having a large item lodged firmly inside her ass for well over two hours as she walked. They were glistening with the beginnings of a mist of sweat that would soon soak them if they continued. To John's surprise, they did continue. It was all John could do to keep himself from yanking his cock from his pants zipper and jerking off right there. Camilla was so hot, and seeing these two, one of them his wife, almost literally, attacking each other was enough to make John avert his eyes before he exploded.

As soon as his eyes refocused, once they were torn away from the best view he had seen all day, aside from Becky getting plunged by the monster plug at the sex toy shop now in the hands of Camilla, Craig and Bailey emerged from the other stall, both of whom went from a controlled and settled pair to two unhinged wild men with just one visit to a bathroom stall. John wasn't sure what happened that only one of their pairs of feet were visible from under the door. He didn't really want to know. What he did know, from his occupation, was what drug addicts looked like once they had a fix. He didn't know if they shot it, snorted it, ate it, or smoked it, but Becky's escorts were very, very high on some type of stimulant, and John's radar went up instantly. Any funny business from these two would elicit a sudden rage that would end with both these drug-addled foreigners having their heads drowned in shallow toilet water. John wasn't about to spoil Becky's 'retribution', though. Besides, when a person does any barbiturate for the purposes of heightening their sexual prowess, John was aware that they weren't out to hurt anyone and he understood that these two clowns were only acting as pawns in Becky's chess game. Two of many that would cross the barrier from dance club to sex club upon entering the restroom.

At once, the four exited their respective stalls, Becky falling to her knees, being flanked by her two fuck buddies, pants at ankles, with Camilla burying her face in Becky's relieved ass, eating her out like it was a fondue set. John remained stoic, hands in pockets, positioned behind his wife since he was really enjoying Camilla's ability to push buttons on Becky that he was still searching for. He was taking notes.

Soon after this, the first club goer entered the restroom and witnessed an eyeful of sexual lechery, immediately turning and walking out of the room. Becky and the rest were undeterred. Within seconds, the same guy re-entered and behind him were four other males, all around their mid-20s. "You see," said the patron, "I fucking told you so!!" There was a dialect to his voice, but he and the other 4 had a very good grasp of the English language.

The group of 5 wondered how to take all this. We're they to stand and watch, get involved, hold Becky's hair so she didn't get anything on it? Then, of all the participants involved, the one to speak up was John.

"Hey, this here, the one with the two cocks in her mouth and a chick eating her ass out, that's my wife. She's a sweet piece of ass." By their body language, it was clear that they agreed. John couldn't wait to say the next line. "Are going to stand there all fucking night?!! Pull out your cocks and fuck her brains out!! Geez!"

They didn't need to be told twice, though John was a bit shocked they even need to be told once. After the scene degenerated into his wife being used like a dishrag by the first 5 guys who entered, John never had to offer his wife again as the participants came chained to each other's entrance into the bathroom, knowing, as soon as Becky came into view, that she was free to any who could find an opening.

The next man who walked in looked with his friend at his side and said, in English, "What a fucking whore?" Then glancing toward his friend, he added, "So, you wanna get this bitch? I'm getting some, regardless, I'm just asking."

His friend slowly turned to him and, making sure each word was separate and clear, said, "Fuck......yes.....guy! When in Rome, right?" Seven became nine and John could see that things were becoming overwhelming for Becky.

At this point, her hands were occupied with cock, as was her mouth, switch hitting between two cocks, neither of which understood the gag reflex and its complexities, causing Becky to wretch often which would immediately raise complaints by the guy in her ass who had to predict Becky's gag reflex so that when she wretched, he knew to stuff his cock as far inside her ass as he could so her tightening muscles wouldn't push out his uncut and wide power tool. Every time she wretched, he admonished by making his hand into a flat paddle and coming down hard on her soft pink flesh. In German, "Du hast mich fast ausgespuckt, du Schlampe." From his exploits, John could make out the words "bitch" and "spit", but was unsure of the rest.

The whole scene was very foreign to both John and Becky because languages from all walks of Eastern Europe entered and demeaned her slutty disposition as they abused her in so many ways, but when they spoke, anyone from Eastern Europe understood, generally, what was being said and even engaged each other in discussion over how unexpectedly awesome this whole thing was. John and Becky were really the only ones who were in the dark, but Becky was the only one making any sacrifices.

John did his level best to remain forlorn, but soon, he was overcome with desire. Watching Becky being repeatedly bred, seeing her ass and cunt, filthy and seeping a consistent drainage of cum and piss, her mouth cycling a barrage of cocks until all she could do was leave her mouth agape since closing it just meant reopening it seconds later, he couldn't hide anymore as his cock pressed, painfully hard, against the inside of the zipper of his pants, having already popped out of his boxers.

He unzipped and just as he had, Becky turned. He thought how busy she was to have the time, so suddenly, to turn and see him in the throes of pleasure watching her being accosted, and this as soon as his cock shot erect through his pants zipper.

This was her retribution, or so it was supposed to be, she thought. If I'm not getting revenge, then all I'm doing now is for nothing. No fucking way! She stood as cocks from all holes left her body, soggy and unsatisfied. She went to yell at her masturbating husband, when, from behind her, some unnamed man grabbed a handful of her hair, yanked her head backward, and said, "We aren't done, slut....you're still walking!" A synced reaction of relief came across every male face involved since, without her participation, it was just a bunch of dudes naked in a men's bathroom, an awkward reality that was only near avoided.

He dragged her to one of the urinals and buried her face down where the cake was located, the round item placed to make the urinal smell more tolerable, but worked only to mix with the smell of urine. Then, he made an offer of his own. In brusk German, "Okay Leute, das Fest ist immer noch im Gange! Zwei Jungs, einer auf jedem Arm!!l". John had no idea what the man had just said, but enjoyed watching Becky being dragged around a bathroom by her hair. He was able to guess what he had said from the actions taken by other men. From the crowd of about 15 men, two moved to the front. Walking on either side of Becky's bent over waist, dappled with white gobs of undetermined semen, the two grabbed an arm each and pinned them against the side of the cold porcelain of the urinal. The aggressive German with all the ideas walloped Becky's ass with a firm hand making her body tense. The smack was loud. But the handprint he left was way louder. Moments after he removed his hand from her ass, a deep red mark formed that would remain there for days after the incident ended, tattooing her as a mark to reminisce to.

He grabbed his cock at the base, hardening his fat, German cock helmet, and pressed against Becky, whose ass gave way in an instant, a toll-free bridge. No payment for access. Becky was completely a prisoner to whomever desired a receptacle to empty into and that's what everyone did to her. One at a time, John keeping count, they all walked up to Becky with her head remaining in the urinal, and pumped their cocks into whatever hole they felt like, and in moments, each shot their loads into her body. Several of the men reached forward and flushed the urinal sending a spasm of laughter through the dimly lit bathroom. The onslaught went on until Becky finally broke down and asked to be released because the position she was in, accommodating though it was to the male constituents, was actually starting to really hurt her back. John's final count, at least for this part of her retribution, was 19 loads, but in fairness, 2 or 3 guys went twice. From the time she was pinned to the urinal to her request to be released, about 70 minutes lapsed. When she pushed, a stream of off white, viscous fluid arced from her asshole and splashed beneath her.

Becky was filled with enough cum to cause her tummy to slosh around with the slightest movement of her body. She collapsed between two urinals and sat, dead eyed, awaiting whatever she would be made to endure next.

Then, a man walked in that Craig and Bailey recognized. He wore a dog mask and had a woman at his side. Becky slowly looked upward with tired eyes, but upon seeing him, those eyes widened and she shifted her weight, landing on her knees, recalling how large his uncut cock was and how the foreskin hung off the tip of his shaft when it wrapped around his head. She was practically panting like a dog when the woman he was with knelt down and unzipped his pants, pulled them down, and lifted his cock from its place down the man's left pant leg. She pried it out and released it, but Becky, ever the servant, didn't let it drop. She grabbed it with both hands, which wasn't enough to really handle him due to now wide it was. Wider than the plug in her ass earlier, wider than Craig and Bailey put together. She was so glad she invited this guy.

He never spoke a word. He never spoke at the sex toy shop, either. His companion did all his talking. "Language?"

"English," said Becky.

"He desires you to use your mouth."

Becky smiled and opened her mouth as wide as she could. He didn't move, but waited for her to go to the cock. She moved forward. The tip disappeared, but the rest was something of a challenge. His companion grabbed the base of his cock with one hand and the back of Becky's head with the other, "Your WHOLE mouth," she pushed his cock and her head together with force as he entered her mouth even further. John actually turned away. He had stopped jerking off, but was so hot for this scene that he could feel himself starting to close in on an orgasm just by watching. Becky was breathing through her nose as the tip of the man's cock corked her throat shut. The woman continued to push from both ends. Looking at Craig, she commanded, "Play with my pussy, now!" Craig complied and the woman moaned as she continued to pleasure her man with Becky's face. Becky opened her throat as wide as possible at which point the woman"s forceable entry began to make ground. Slowly, the man's hard cock pushed in past the half way point and continued. Once in as far as he could go, the woman released his cock and Becky's head. The man grabbed Becky and began short pumps in and out of her throat. A bulge took shape and could be seen traveling up and down Becky's neck. He was very far inside her body and extremely hard.

He wanted to feel her cunt wrap tightly around his fat cock, so after several minutes watching Becky struggle to regulate her breathing, turning red, sometimes blue, then back to normal only to be denied her ability to breathe again, repeating the same patterns of facial color, he exited her throat, ending her torturous breath deprivation.

From a bag that the masked man's partner was carrying, she removed a decent sized strap-on and proceeded to secure it tightly to her waist. Once allowed to hang freely, it dangled heavily toward the ground and seemed an unforgiving thing. Connected at the base was a tube of which Becky couldn't make the function. The masked man lay on his back on a floor with unknown amounts of indiscernible fluid and didn't seem to mind at all.

His partner commanded, "He wants you to sit on his cock." It was standing high above his mid section. It might as well have been the Washington Monument as it set itself erect, rising forever in relation to his body.

Becky thought, "I have to sit on that thing?" But she dare not voice this out loud. A glimpse at her loving husband and she knew, there was no help coming her way, and she wasn't about to throw in the towel. She positioned herself standing above with her feet on either side of his torso facing his upper body and began to lower her aching snatch down onto his powerful cock.

Her lips touched it and began to quiver, being as used as they were, hanging down either side of his cock as if to swallow it. His partner placed a hand on Becky's left shoulder and said all she needed to by pushing her down, quickly impaling her onto his enormous cock, crowbarring her pussy apart, stretching her beyond anything she has ever felt before. It was a blessing for him to arrive so late in the festivities since Becky had accepted so many men, she was able to also take the masked man down to his huge hanging balls, yet not without a great deal of acceptable pain. But his partner was not as easy to accept inside her ass. Yes, she had been fucked there repeatedly and was quite broken in, but the tube connected to the strap on was a duct allowing air to expand the dildo while it was deep inside Becky's ass.

As Becky straddled the masked man, the woman stabbed into her asshole with no mitigation and let it sit momentarily. Becky, then, could hear what sounded like a sleeve used for checking blood pressure. The woman was using a small, soft grip containing air to pump into the dildo. It was slow to expand, at first, but in a short time, Becky was almost in tears as her anus was opened to the size of a small grapefruit in diameter. The woman, instead of deflating this device, began removing it so slowly, Becky screamed, then came hard until the fat and bulbous sphere exited with a pop. Then, as if on cue, the masked man grabbed Becky around her back, connecting his hands behind her, and began fucking her so deep, she lost control again and squirted her sex all over the floor behind her, while also pushing him out of her pussy. His cock sprang out with such force, it bent about midway down the shaft before exiting and shooting right back up into its kickstand-like stiffness. It seemed to anger him, though his face wasn't visible, because he began breathing heavily. High-pitched sounds, eerie sounds, emitted from his mask. His hips began rising and falling making it seem like he was looking for a hole, any hole of Becky's, to ram himself into, to punish her for allowing his cock to be pushed out of her.

His partner, once again, entered the picture. She grabbed him and pushed the tip of his cock against Becky's gaping anus, then materialized a bottle of lube which she squirted amply against her asshole and the head of his cock. With as much force as his hips could muster, the masked man wrapped his arms around behind Becky's, grabbed onto her shoulders, and pulled her downward toward his cock while simultaneously using his hips to swiftly jackhammer her asshole so quickly, heat from the friction began to burn Becky's hole up, but he continued for far more time than she lasted. A point came where, as he continued ramming his entire length into her mistreated back door, her body was so limp, it just flopped around in the direction of his rough thrusts. When he finally allowed his hips to stop their aggressive anal pounding, Becky was passed out. The masked man slithered out from under her. When his cock exited, it was followed by so much cum that it spread quickly across the bathroom floor, some feet stepped back so the nasty concoction didn't touch their footwear. The masked man stood as she flopped down to the floor and lay there unresponsive.

John, unmoved and gritting his teeth in some perverse fury, was intensely fucking his fist and wanted badly to cum, but also didn't want to until the very end, so he allowed the pressure to build inside him. What he witnessed next was, by far, the filthiest thing he'd ever seen any woman do in person. This being his wife, and seeing what he had witnessed her involved in, still, he had no intention of running to her aide. He was relatively certain she would wave him off, anyway......if she were actually conscious.

For a few minutes, she just sat there as the men all watched drops of cum snail down her torso and land on the cold tiled floor. After not too long, a timid looking man, small in stature, naked, stepped forward. All were curious about what he could have up his sleeve until he did it. A long clear stream of fluid began splashing against Becky's anus as she lay there in a daze, helpless to stop any of the men from following the example they all enjoyed the view of. This time, it wasn't one by one, either. Any man who had an urge to urinate just stepped up and aimed at Becky. Three, sometimes 4 or even 5, streams of foul smelling piss met random parts of her body and splashed off. This was exactly the sort of treatment she was hoping to endure. So disrespectful and feculent, but her body had been treated like this for hours, so the smell for her was not apparent. However, it was to her crew, all of whom were still present, even Craig and Bailey.

She came around when one of the streams began splashing against her face. She started playing with her pussy. The men were all aghast. None more than her husband, though. Covered in cum, piss, spit and with more being shot at her, she was turned on to the point that she had to play with herself. The most surprising thing about this is that she came almost immediately. The men thought they were done, only to find out that there was till life left in this bitch.

So each of them, with others entering the bathroom to attend to Becky, as well, went to her and began face fucking her, extending her arms above her head and holding them against the wall with her head pressed against the wall behind her as they thrashed her throat, leaving behind yet another load, shot all over her face, bukakke style! She was coated, unrecognizably coated, making it seem as if the flesh were melting off her skull.

None of the crew knew it, but the time was now 4am.

It seemed that the men in the club all had their fill of Becky, using her, exploiting her, and moving on. As John stood, close to shooting his wad, from behind him came Camilla, who had actually left to be with Janice, but returned to see if her new friend was okay. Camilla was initially concerned for Becky and seeing that John was indifferent to her condition, continuing to jack off with his wife looking as she did, she looked to Becky for a sign.

Becky, while still and utterly covered over with a mound of filth, hoisted an arm toward Camilla and slowly raised a thumb, with an accompanying, but ever so slight, smile. Camilla let out a sigh of relief, but knew she would need a firehose to extinguish the layer of sleaze that stuck to Becky's body. And though Becky was in the state she was in, her head still fantasized. She was down, but not out. Unfortunately, the club ran out of guys and, for now, she would have to accept this as her retribution.