Eva 01: Visiting an Old Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva stood back up slowly, letting his throbbing dick rub against every inch of her torso, from her shoulders to her pubic mound. She left it there, poking into her pubes, and looked him deep in the eyes, licking her lips expectantly, slowly inching her face towards his as if to kiss him. But, right as their eager mouths were about to connect, Lorelei spun him around by the hand and led him away.

When they had rounded the corner and walked to the shower, Eva licked the two middle fingers of her right hand, and plunged them deep into her sopping wet pussy. Her sex was burning with desire after that tease, and there was still more to come. Biting her tongue hard, she pulled her drenched fingers out and gave her rock hard nub of a clit a couple of slaps, trying to ease the burning want that throbbed all around it. She stopped abruptly and followed the others into the bathroom. Had she kept it up, she would have come right then and there, she thought for sure.

The shower itself was a tiny affair, being not much more than a shower head hanging from the wall, where a small square section of the floor had been lowered to direct the flow of water. A semi-transparent orange curtain surrounded it. They would have to take turns. A few looks and nods between Eva and Lorelei was all it took to agree on that, and so Lorelei gently pushed Jake behind the curtains while Eva sat cross legged on the toilet with the lid down in the corner of the bathroom, watching them. She was already squirming around, and would have to be careful to not make herself come from the pressure of her thighs squeezing her throbbing clit, a little red nub sticking out from its black hood.

The shower curtains were parted far enough that Eva could see the whole show. She was rhythmically wiggling the foot of her upper leg, feeling her leg muscles tighten against her trapped clit, being careful to not go over the edge while trying to maintain a straight face. Her elbow was leaning against her thigh, and her mouth was partially covered by her hand as she sat and watched, feeling her heavy warm breaths against her palm.

Before her, Jake was stood under a steady stream of hot water, his arms outstretched and eyes covered by his hair. His rock hard cock was pulsing, pointing straight at Eva. She couldn't take her eyes off it, her hungry pussy crying out to be filled up and stretched out. She couldn't wait to feel his swollen balls slapping against her sensitive clit, but it would have to wait just a bit longer. Her gorgeous friend was stood next to him in the shower, soaping up his entire body, making sure to spend plenty of time on his thighs and stomach, but never quite touching his dick. Poor guy, he must be suffering at least as badly as Eva was.

She got up from the toilet. It was her turn, she decided, and so she grabbed one of Jake's outstretched hands, and led him out of the still running shower. "Your turn to watch. But don't you dare touch yourself," she commanded as he sat down on the closed lid, dripping wet and with slick hair. His mouth was half open, and he simply nodded, as Eva got in under the hot water stream with Lorelei.

Lorelei latched on to her friend's body, pulling her into a tight embrace and locking one of her legs in between her own. The two friends exchanged a long, passionate kiss, tongues twirling around each other, loud moans muffled by the other's lips and the ever present stream of the shower. Lorelei seemed to be in a frenzy of drunken horniness. Her pussy was grinding into Eva's thick thigh, coarse pubic hairs digging into her dark skin. Her lips would not part from Eva's, no matter how hard her friend tried to pull back, and her fingernails felt like they were trying to tear the skin off of Eva's back.

"Don't you dare come yet, you little slut," Eva commanded loudly, in between kisses not just of her friend, but also of herself, as she felt her own hips gyrating against Lorelei's body in response. It was impossible to stop them. The command only seemed to increase Lorelei's determination, as she grinded her pussy harder and faster, moans almost turning into screams when her eyes rolled back in her head. She burrowed her face into Eva's neck and started shaking in her arms.

"Shit. I just did," Lorelei said, when her shaking started to subside. Had it not been for Eva's strong arms holding her up, she would have collapsed on the shower floor. And so, she held her friend up, as the post-orgasm waves shuddered out of Lorelei's body. Her orgasms seemed to be as strong as ever. Eva was a little bit jealous of just how hard her friend could come, but on the other hand, she always needed a break to recover afterwards. Eva, on the other hand, could keep going almost indefinitely, orgasming over and over until she passed out from exhaustion. It was a trade-off, she figured.

Eva tutted with playful disappointment as her friend returned to Earth. "You're terrible, and insatiable. I love you, Lores." A few feet away, Jake was sitting on the toilet, still wet and glistening. His legs were moving around, and he was actually sitting on his hands. Well, that's one way to restrain yourself, Eva thought as she eyed his cock. It seemed to be even harder than before, as if that was possible. She exited the shower and walked towards him as soon as Lorelei seemed able to stand on her own two feet once again. It was time.

She got on her knees on the cold bathroom floor, and started kissing her way up Jake's muscular leg, starting at the knee and working her way up his thigh in a steady rhythm. Then, she planted a horizontal sweep of kisses across his stomach, letting the pulsing head of his cock poke her neck as she did. With two fingers, she motioned for her friend to join her, and scooted over to the side to give her some room.

Two hot, mature women were now kissing and licking their way up Jake's strong thighs. He simply sat there with his mouth open in disbelief, letting out the occasional gasp. They took each of his swollen balls into their mouths, sucking it in briefly, before simultaneously planting a series of kisses up the shaft of his cock. It was as if they had practiced this act before. And they had. When they reached his head, they both swirled their tongues around it, moaning wildly. Eva enjoyed the taste of his precum covered cock as much as she did her friend's tongue. Jake started thrusting his hips, pushing his dick back and forth in the sandwich between the two women's lips.

Lorelei got up and kissed her way up Jake's torso, and Eva took his dick halfway into her mouth. She let it linger on her tongue for a few seconds, savoring the salty precum that was flowing out, feeling it twitch in agony. He was longing for release. "Do you like my friend?" Lorelei asked him after giving a deep kiss on the mouth. She dug her hand into the back of Eva's had, fingers tangling up in her wet hair.

"Mmm, oh yes," Jake responded eagerly. Lorelei did not seem satisfied with that.

"What do you think of her?" she asked him.

"She's great. She's so hot," Jake responded, eyes fixed on Eva, dick still resting in her mouth.

"Tell her," Lorelei demanded.

"You're so hot, Eva, you're wonderful," Jake said sheepishly.

"I hope she's hot enough to make you come twice tonight," Lorelei said, and pushed her friend's head down.

Eva skillfully took his dick deep into her throat, letting her tongue hang out to caress his balls. Her hand stroked the base of his shaft rapidly, and with a grunt, Jake's legs contracted as he shot a big, hot load of cum into Eva's mouth. She felt his cock convulse in her mouth, as ropes of hot cum splashed against the back of her throat. She swallowed every single drop, holding her breath as his orgasm subsided. Her friend's hand at the back of her head didn't leave her with much of a choice.

Jake slumped down on the toilet seat, glazed eyes staring up at the ceiling. Eva and Lorelei looked at each other, both women's faces beaming with big smiles. Eva still needed her release, she was the only one of the three who hadn't come yet. Lorelei seemed to pick up on this, almost telepathically. The young, tense man on the toilet would probably need some time to recover before he could fuck them, but there were other ways to give Eva an orgasm, Lorelei was well aware.

The two friends got up, and almost skipped out of the bathroom. Back in the main room, they sat down at the edge of the bed. "I have an idea," Lorelei whispered into her friends ear. "He eats pussy like his life depends on it. You have to give it a try." Eva had always had a difficult time coming from oral sex. For some reason, she had simply never been into it. It always felt like the guys who were licking her were doing her a favor, and that kind of killed the mood for her. Lorelei had made her come this way several times without much difficulty, but that was different. Her friend always seemed to enjoy giving just as much as she enjoyed receiving, if not more.

Jake stumbled out of the bathroom, still naked and wet. His cock was softening, and Eva tried to curb her disappointment at the sight. He would just need some time to recuperate, she was sure. But, her pussy demanded attention after all the action in the bathroom, so she nodded towards Lorelei.

"We're gonna take a little break now," Lorelei said to Jake. "Go out on the balcony, get some fresh air. I need a cig, too. Will you join us?" As if he had a choice, Eva scoffed internally at Lorelei's question. "Here," Lorelei continued, picking up a blanket and throwing it into Jake's hands. "Take a seat against the railing. You know what to do."

An eager Jake walked on cloud nine towards the balcony, opened the door, and stepped outside. He put the blanket on the cold floor, and sat down on it with his back against the railing. Eva wasn't too sure about putting herself on display out there for the entire neighborhood to see, and gave her friend a worried look. "Don't worry," Lorelei responded, and gave her a reassuring kiss on the lips.

Eva walked out on the balcony. The sun was almost gone, and the evening air was chill against her wet skin. At least the blanket felt soft and warm under her bare feet. Her pert nipples were standing straight up on her small breasts, and her pussy was starved for attention, juices trailing down her thighs. She gave her little clit a quick squeeze, sending a jolt of pleasure through her body. It was hard, like a pebble.

Beneath her, Jake grabbed her thick ass cheeks in each of his strong hands, and started eagerly licking up the juices that were running down her thighs, stopping when he got to her groin, moving on to the other leg. Behind her, Lorelei had joined them, also naked, lighting up a cigarette in the corner of the small balcony. She seemed content to watch them.

Eva's qualms about being on display for the world on the balcony soon washed away, as Jake's tongue plunged in between her slick pussy lips, lapping its way up from her asshole to her clit. She gasped and moaned in response, closing her eyes and playing with her nipples. The tongue between her legs pushed deeper into her pussy hole, eagerly lapping up her sweet, creamy girl cum, making sure not to spill a single drop. She grabbed his head firmly with one hand, while the other one continued tweaking her small, diamond-like nipples. Lorelei was right. He was eating her out like it was the last meal of his life.

Wisps of tobacco smoke filled the around them, as Lorelei giggled and gave Eva's thick ass a couple of hard but playful slaps. She seemed to be enjoying the show. Jake intensified his tongue assault, pressing it against Eva's clit, tracing all manner of patterns around it. With each flick of his tongue, she felt a wave of pleasure wash over her, and she let herself moan loudly. Let the neighbors know what they were up to, as long as she got her release.

She felt her pulsating clit get sucked deep in between Jake's lips. He flicked his tongue against it hard, putting just the right amount of pressure on it with his teeth, making sure not to hurt her. That was it. Eva's knees buckled beneath her, and she almost screamed, her voice filling the evening air throughout the whole neighborhood. She grinded her pussy hard against Jake's face, creamy juices flowing down his chin with each pulse of orgasmic pleasure.

Jake removed his face for a brief second, as if he thought that his job was finished. She pushed him back into her sopping wet sex. Whether or not he was done was not up to him. He understood what she wanted, and started eating her again, with even greater intensity. He moaned and grunted into her pussy, the vibrations of his voice adding to her already intense pleasure. Two fingers easily slipped inside her and started massaging her pussy's front wall.

Eva came again, and then again. Two more orgasms in rapid succession. Jake was probably drowning in her cum now, but she didn't care. Not that she could move away from him, her legs were locked up and shaking, thick thighs squeezing his ears against his head. Her pussy's hard contractions had pushed his fingers out. Stars blinked in and out of existence behind her eyelids as she shut them involuntarily.

When the pleasure subsided, she slowly stepped away from Jake on trembling legs. He hadn't drowned, thankfully, but his face and neck were drenched in a layer of creamy girl cum. "Fuck, I could get used to this," Eva thought out loud.

A grinning Lorelei put out her cigarette and gave her a nicotine-flavored kiss. "Told you," she said. "Turn around, Eves. You're in for a special treat."

Eva did. Jake was still sitting down, legs stretched out before him, with his back against the balcony railing. Lorelei reached around her in an embrace, grabbing each of her ass cheeks, kneading and spreading them inches from the young man's face. "Doesn't Eva have a sexy ass, Jake?" she asked him, looking down at him over Eva's shoulder. Eva's mouth opened wide. Where exactly was she going with this? "Well?"

Jake was breathing heavily as if he had just run a marathon. In truth, he had only been suffocating between the thighs of a woman mid-orgasm. The way his whole face glistened with juices was evidence of that. "Give it to me," he said without hesitation.

"No, wait..." Eva managed to say before Lorelei pushed her back. A loud "aaaaaaaah" swallowed whatever was about to follow. She felt a nose burrow deep between her thick ass cheeks, as a quick tongue started flicking against her anus, which contracted in response.

She was paralyzed by surprise, just as much as by pleasure. Once, she had suggested to a boyfriend that he eat her asshole, but he had just been disgusted at the thought of it. And so, Eva had dropped it and never brought it up again with anyone, though it had remained a fantasy of hers. Lorelei would of course have done it if she had asked, but then, she would have done just about anything for her, as Eva would have in return. She wanted a man to eat her asshole, eagerly and full of lust, and it seemed like that was exactly what was happening to her, judging from the slurping and moaning coming out of Jake, and the way his strong hands were kneading her cheeks.

Her pussy convulsed in response to the flicking of his tongue, a new stream of juices starting to leak out. Her back was arched, hands resting on top of the railing behind her, and she was staring at Lorelei with wide eyes and mouth agape. Her friend had taken a step backwards, and was standing in the open balcony doorway, frantically rubbing her pussy with one hand while the other twisted and pulled on her big nipples. Their eyes were locked into each other.

The two women came quickly and simultaneously. Lorelei almost fell backwards into the apartment, trying to steady herself against the sofa bed on trembling legs. Eva's ass pushed Jake's head backwards into the balcony railing with a loud "clang". She would probably have felt bad about that if she wasn't in the midst of yet another orgasm. She looked up at the evening sky, moaning while her legs shook beneath her.

When the orgasm subsided, a panting Eva looked down. Between her feet on the balcony floor, Jake's cock had grown hard again, pointing straight up at her pussy. A long, slowly dripping stream of girl cum was flowing out of it, connecting with the head of his dick. Her instincts told her to simply squat down and slam her pussy onto his waiting cock. A cold balcony floor wasn't the most comfortable place to fuck, and she wanted to involve Lorelei somehow, so she resisted.

Instead, she raised her leg up and lowered her foot down to rest on Jake's cock, carefully, making sure not to hurt him in any way. Poor guy had just had his head slammed into the balcony. Her jet-black painted toes caressed him up and down, from the pulsing balls to his juice covered cock head. "Whose pussy do you want to fuck first, Jake? Mine or Lorelei's?" she asked him. "We won't let you come until you've fucked us both. Is that clear?"

Jake didn't answer. He grabbed Eva by the hips, hard, and shoved her ass back onto his face, once again burrowing in between her cheeks and letting his tongue go wild. Eva let out a surprised laugh. "What a guy", she thought. As much as she enjoyed the licking, he still hadn't answered her question, so she stepped away from him. "Come on inside and show us," she said, and went back into the room where Lorelei was recovering, splayed out on the sofa bed.

Lorelei's feet were on the floor, lower legs hanging off the bed where she laid out like a starfish, panting and smiling. Eva crawled towards her, kissing her from her toes, up her foot and past her ankle, licking up the sweat and juices from her calf followed by her thigh. Lorelei almost flew through the roof when Eva planted a sloppy kiss on her still soaked pussy, before continuing upwards, playfully biting at her pubic hairs, blowing air across her stomach up to her big, heaving breasts.

Eva was standing with her feet apart, legs straightened, ass up in the air, presenting herself to Jake, who was coming back inside from the balcony to join them. She was squeezing and playing with her friend's breasts below her, sucking and biting on her nipples. Lorelei was just giggling and panting, eyes glazed over. Occasionally, her hips would twitch whenever Eva made one of her nipples feel particularly good.

A pair of strong hands grabbed Eva by the waist, and she felt something hard poking at the entrance of her hot pussy. Jake wasted no time entering her. He slipped inside easily, as Eva was open wide and dripping wet. She moaned loudly, and her friend embraced her, pressing Eva's face hard into her bust. Jake's cock was pounding in and out of her, hard and fast, as he too started moaning. His strong arms were pulling her back by the hips, and with each thrust, her ass slapped loudly against his pelvis, his once again full balls swinging against her clit.

"Don't blow your load in her. I want some cock too, you know." Lorelei's commanding voice made her chest vibrate. Eva could feel it in her mouth as she eagerly nibbled, licked and sucked on her big eraser-like nipples. Another orgasm took her, almost by surprise, making her raise her head up to moan as her legs stiffened behind her, pressing her ass back against Jake as hard as she could. Giggling with bliss, she kissed her friend, tongue penetrating deep into her mouth. Jake continued fucking her at a steady pace.

Yet another orgasm washed over her, barely a minute or two after the previous one. One she had gotten into the rhythm, it was a simple matter of keeping it going steadily. She could keep having orgasms until her body was completely spent. Her feet could no longer stand still on the floor, and so she fell forwards, squealing and moaning with her tongue still buried in her friend's mouth. Jake followed her movements, never stopping or slowing down his thrusts.