Eva 01: Visiting an Old Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva was many things, but greedy was not one of them. Lorelei had just announced her desire for cock, and Eva would be damned if she would hog Jake all to herself, as if she was some kind of insatiable slut. Sometimes she was, and she loved it, but right now, she had her best friend to consider.

And so, she dismounted, and crawled forward across Lorelei and the bed below her. "Your turn," she said to her friend, giving Lorelei a light and playful slap on the cheek. Unlike her friend, Eva neither wanted nor needed to take a break. She turned around, tucked her legs beneath her, and sat down right on Lorelei's face. Her friend would know what to do. Lorelei's body was laid out beneath her, and Eva spread her friend's legs apart as far as she could, giving Jake the signal to enter her.

Jake's cock slid into Lorelei as easily as it had slid into Eva. She felt a tongue jam itself into her pussy, as Jake started pounding her friend. Muffled moans came from the trapped woman beneath her ass, and Eva started riding her face, slick pussy lips gliding from Lorelei's nose to her chin, smothering her and making her wet with girl cum all over.

In front of her, Jake seemed to be hyper focused. He had thrown Lorelei's legs over his shoulders so that her feet were right next to his head, and was fucking her at a steady pace. The sight of his cock pounding in and out of her friend's sopping wet pussy sent Eva over the edge again, and her thighs locked up as she came all over her friend's face, grinding her pussy and asshole into it in a frenzy.

"Let's switch up," Eva said, panting. "Real quick, come on, Jake, lay down." She dismounted her friend's face, and Lorelei gasped loudly, as if she had just been rescued from drowning. Her friend looked a bit bewildered. She probably hadn't heard what Eva had said with her ears covered by her thighs. Eva planted a reassuring finger on her wet lips, and Lorelei relaxed. Then, Eva motioned for her to get up, and she did, hesitantly.

Jake laid down on the bed, propped up on his elbows. His cock was standing straight up, throbbing and pulsing, coated in juices from both Eva's and Lorelei's pussy. It was definitely eager for a second release. Lorelei mounted him quickly and started riding, gyrating her hips back and forth, grinding her clit hard into his pelvis. Her mouth was open, moaning and drooling onto her big, swinging breasts. She grabbed them and started playing with her nipples, as she continued fucking away at a steady pace.

This guy had not just eaten Eva's pussy to orgasm, but also her ass. That was definitely a rare thing, and she wasn't going to waste this opportunity. And so, she mounted his face just like she had mounted her friend's a mere minute ago, grinding away as his tongue entered her pussy.

The two friends fell forward, embracing each other, making out passionately as they continued grinding away on the guy beneath them. Part of Eva almost felt bad about using him like a living sex toy, but he was clearly enjoying this just as much as they were, if not more. She eagerly grabbed on to Lorelei's big breasts, squeezing and kneading them as their tongues swirled around each other.

"Mmph-mmph. Hnnng." Sounds came out of Jake, but Eva's ass gave him no chance to vocalize his concerns. His chin was buried in her pussy, and his nose had pushed through into her tight asshole. Eva was grinding and gyrating, moaning her pleasure into Lorelei's delicious mouth.

Suddenly, Lorelei froze. Her eyes opened wide, as did her mouth, for a few intense seconds before closing again, mouth twisting into a wide grin. "Yessss. Oh god Jake, fill me up completely." Eva noticed that Jake too had frozen, his legs completely locked up, hands trembling at his sides. He was coming inside Lorelei's pussy, and Lorelei was responding in kind with an orgasm of her own.

The scene tipped Eva over the edge once more, an intense orgasm searing through her entire body, like an inferno of pleasure. She was flailing around, squeezing Jake's face hard with her ass and pussy between her thighs. Her friend was shaking, and fell over to her side, a huge load of cum spilling out of her convulsing pussy. Eva fell forward, almost impaling her face on Jake's still twitching cock. Driblets were still bubbling out of its head with each twitch.

As Eva rolled off and dismounted Jake, she heard him gasp and take in a desperate breath of air. His pussy juice glistening face was almost purple, but he was still alive. Good, maybe they could squeeze another load out of him in the morning, Eva thought greedily. The entire bed was soaked in a puddle of sweat and sex juices. At least they wouldn't have to deal with the "who gets to sleep in the wet spot"-problem, as there were no dry ones to be found.