All Comments on 'Eva'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
eduk8meplseduk8meplsover 2 years ago

Excellent! Thank you!

JiZenJiZenover 2 years ago

Another great story. So just keep them coming....5 Stars.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Fucking hell man! That was a spectacular story. Although to me belongs in the romance category.

Well done. You never disappoint. You van always be counted on to deliver excellent reading.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wrong category? Who cares. Still a lovely story. 5 stars, no problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful! As usual with your stories. I agree with Middleson, that was a Romance more than anything else. Sad about him and Emma though I understand. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it!!!

RRC2RRC2over 2 years ago

Great story. I loved it.

THANKS

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Good story but you made Emma to good to leave.....sorry.

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishover 2 years ago

I very seldom give 5 stars. My only regret is that I cannot give you ten stars. Excellent story, sir!

exgovieexgovieover 2 years ago

It is great to read a story about a relationship the grew over the years instead of wall to wall sex. I have been married for 62 years myself so the evolution part of marriage is well known to us. Thank you for a very interesting read. Look forward to more storis from you

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

Good story and well written. Friendly divorces are not something you see every day, but it was nice that they could still be friends. Not sure why Eva decided to go off her pills without letting Mark know. Almost deceitful of her if you think about it. Shouldn't be something only one of the couple decides on by themselves. Maybe her clock was ticking so loud she just had to get the family started and to hell with everything else. Anyway, I still enjoyed the story and gave it 5 stars.

Killerpina75Killerpina75over 2 years ago

This story along with Outback are straight up Fire🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Please keep them coming

Sune2022Sune2022over 2 years ago

Did anyone else kind of hope he and the ex would have got back together. I know why they split up but dam there was a love there that I would have loved to see rekindled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to agree with some other people and say that this should really be in the Romance category. It was a really nice love story. I was half-expecting Michael and/or Charlotte to make some sort of appearance for drama purposes, but I'm lowkey glad that didn't happen

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

I sure as hell did enjoy the story, as I find myself doing with all yours. There was one editing miss on like page two that threw me where you had Emma instead of Eva in the dialogue. (Sorry, I'm an engineer...) I also felt you rushed the story for Mark and Eva getting together. The underlying romance theme was so well done it overrides it, but it's still there. Great finish but I will note that if Emma gives in to her maternal instincts, where does that leave her failed marriage with Mark? Probably best to have left that rock alone. Still - solid 5*

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

A beautiful story. Loved it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. She told him she wanted more children and gave him 3. She was hurt when she thought he was fooling with others, she was his wife even before they were married.

auwingerauwingerover 2 years ago

Wonderful story, easy 5* rating!! Now I need to read your other stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was GREAT. Congrats.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Brilliant writing and a wonderful story. I would have loved to see her ex get his ass kicked.

Mojo648Mojo648over 2 years ago

Loved it, one of the best I've had the pleasure of reading, got engrossed in the reading, when the shit hit the fan (accusations.. slung at him, ) when the dinner party for the Taylor family, I personally wouldn't have wanted to go, but in going and when mark heard Eva's voice, I might have walked out feeling confused and hurt,

But I did find it ok staying friends with ex, but felt abit weird that gave her away at her wedding, (but that's just me, lol), wouldve like to have found out more what happened to Steven's father?

Either way, I just loved it, best mature story so far, brilliant, thankful. 10/10 if I could.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Well written, you are a good author.

My second son was in this situation, she was 12 years older than him and had two boys under 11.

They were on and off for years. She promised him kids, he wants kids.

They would be together and then the relationship would change and she’d treat him like he was one of her kids. They argued a lot over her treatment of him she just never saw it.

They would part after a huge fight, some months would pass and suddenly she’d turn up late at his place. She lived at the Gold Coast, he was in Brisbane.

She’d turn up at his door at 11pm, he open the door and she’d there naked wanting in.

He always gave in to her, always took her back, she was good in the sack.

After the fourth reconciliation, he was living with her and her family. He loved her boys they loved him.

One night they argued over a little thing and it blew out he asked her about the kids she promised him and she said no kids she was finished.

He walked out immediately, left his stuff and all, he loves her but he never went back.

She also realised the hurt was deep and never chased him again.

Now he just lives for Hinge.

So older women and young guys will not in most cases work. Too much selfishness from older ppl set in their ways, they cannot change.

Scores 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the very best stories I have read here, and I have read tons.. A job very well done, VERY WELL, from one writer to another!!!!!!!!!!!

gpetagpetaabout 2 years ago

very good story heartful and nevertheless arousing

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Love the story . AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it, probably because it is so much what I wanted for myself and so opposite to the way my life turned out. Now I'm old and live alone, no spouse, no kids, no prospects of anything or anyone in my future. I married twice. One wouldn't have kids, the other couldn't - probably for the best, as it worked out. I'm not as lonely as I might have expected, nor am I looking for pity, but I do like reading happy ending love stories like this one, especially when they're so well written. Thank you.

obscure72obscure72almost 2 years ago

Great story. Thank you,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not so sure about this. She knows he is other women's homes doing repairs etc.,. Yet flies of the handle about him fucking every single woman on her block. No evidence, no proof, nothing!! This story is of course fiction as in real life he would have to be smart enough to run away from her as fast as he can. Man, if a snake bites you once, please don't hang around for the second strike.

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

Another of your stories that blew my socks off. Thanks.

matureandablematureandableover 1 year ago

Great story, one of the best I've ever read. 5 Stars

Marshall52Marshall52over 1 year ago

What an excellent love story. Certainly 5 stars.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Another really good story U S .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story! This could be a real movie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You tell a lovely story very well.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Amazing story but I wonder how did Eva got pregnant when she was on birth control? 😄

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany10 months ago

Nice story, but to any young, impressionable guys who might have read it, be sure you don't behave like the main character. If you consider to commit to a long term relationship, at least look out for red flags and act accordingly.

A woman making baseless accusations has to be dropped like a hot potato. Don't ever be a simp even if you're in love. By telling him last about her pregnancy she's practically confirming my doubts about her, especially after they vowed to always talk to each other.

By the way, the excuse for her irrational behaviour- scars from her first marriage- is the exact reason to be extra cautious. It's ingrained in most men's DNA to be protective, to help selflessly, but our guy here in reality would setting himself up for a world of pain, most likely, by marrying a woman with that kind of baggage and unresolved issues.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Long story but very nice to read. A young man falls in love with his childhood friend and marries. After five years that fails. He goes home to his parents and works around the neighborhood and fnds attraction to a divorced woman. Dates for a while and plans the divorce from the first wife. Then marries and has a child and lives happily ever after….

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

It was a really good story had a good amount of build up to it which only makes it better and was a easy read and had a lot of realistic points in it while keeping in line for a fantasy story you should definitely write more like this

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

To the reader who said something about red flags while I will agree with you on looking out for the red flags I do not agree with you on dropping her like a bag of potatoes due to the reason while she was scared she also stated she has seen him walking home at night from someone else's house that is enough in it self to cast the doubt and adding she was scared and adding to what her ex husband did to which left a scar on her heart would have been more than enough for any woman to jump to conclusions and most women don't act like us guys in those situations so that is not a red flag and if honestly believe it is you clearly have no real understanding about anything on such matters that was involved in this story to the person who asked how she got pregnant being on birth control well for 1 birth control isn't 100 percent effective meaning while it's rare it can happen however you are only assuming she was on birth control pills though that was never mentioned all she said was she was safe never actually said she was on them while it's possible they can get pregnant at any time a woman also knows her body better than a man so if she's positive she is safe you have to trust her for as i said she's knows her body better it's honestly common sense and if you would have actually paid attention to what you read you have realized that which why I swear most of you read these types of stories for the sex instead of the story behind it

MwestohioMwestohio8 months ago

Marvelous little gem

goodshoes2goodshoes28 months ago

Second time I have read this story. Even better this time. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think he could have worked things out with his wife if he had counseling. They could have discussed the issues especially the kids one. It might have worked out in the end. It seems like they didn't give it a proper chance and just decided to not risk it, choosing instead to try and preserve friendship. If it was true love it would have been worth the risk, in my opinion. It still felt very bittersweet at the end and they obviously still have feelings for each other that won't ever fully fade. Seems like a shame to have given up on that without giving it everything they could have.

I enjoyed the way this was told and the slow build up. Could have done without the horrible way Eva's husband fucked her and their son over. I mean that's just next-level fucked up. I guess that pair deserve each other. Truly horrible people. At least both hurt parties found a better life in the end.

The Eva drama that came out of nowhere felt very forced and contrived. And he didn't even try to solve the problem, which to me, could have been easily resolved. Instead he ran away so it was dragged out. Wasn't a fan of that. No surprise that it was a result of fear and lack of communication on the part of the scared party's fault. Rather cliched if I do say so myself. I guess I just get tired of seeing the same kind of thing in so many stories. At least this one resolved itself fairly quickly with no lasting effects or much lost time together.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

wonderful story. NO nits to pick!

Ravey19Ravey196 months ago

Good story, mate. Loved the deadline of still being good friend with his ex but just wondered why and how Eva got pregnant and that Mark didn't notice. Still a good read.

Richard1940Richard19406 months ago

Very different and very good. Thank you. 5*

imadronG0imadronG0about 1 month ago

great story . well written with humour. love the aussie slang and the shit we put on each other ... oi oi oi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

SIMILAR Stories