Eva

Story Info
Double amputee lady and her morning with lover.
4.3k words
4.48
9.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the water stop in the bathroom upstairs. I knew I had about another 15 minutes before Eva would come down.

I started the kettle and put ground coffee in two cups. I carried everything, I had prepared for breakfast, to the dining table, that separated the kitchen corner from the living room. Then I poured hot water in cups and brought them to the table as well. When done, I sat on the chair that offered the best view of the bottom end of the staircase, where Eva should appear soon. I waited with anticipation for the beauty to come down.

I heard the soft thumping sound coming from the cavity of the staircase. The sound was getting stronger with time and that added to my expectation.

Despite all my anticipation she seemed to appear so suddenly. I noticed Eva's hand at the end of the handrail, and the next moment her single leg landed on the last step, followed by the lovely body that had emerged from behind the wall surrounding stairs. Another skilful hop and she was standing on the floor. She looked briefly at the underarm crutch leaned against the wall by the staircase, as if surprised to see it there. Then she started to hop towards the dinner table, ignoring the crutch completely.

It was me, who had placed it there for her. I knew Eva almost never used the crutch upstairs, but she did use it when moving around the kitchen or outside of the house. She would usually leave it leaned on the wall close to stairs, when she'd go upstairs for the night. However, last evening I carried her up myself, so in the morning I had to search for the crutch quite a bit. I found it laying on the floor behind the couch and brought it to the staircase for her. But this time she decided to ignore it and just go on hopping. I must say I didn't mind at all because the sight she produced was plainly marvellous.

She had a dainty slipper on her single - left - leg, which looked smaller than it should be. With each hop it slapped the bare sole and created a sharp sound, that contrasted so much with the somewhat heavier thump produced when the foot hit the hard floor. Eva was making very short and incredibly rapid hops on the ball of her foot and toes, the heel actually never touching the ground, unless she came to a stop. The strong calf was bulging visibly, as muscles inside it worked hard to propel her forward, as a flesh-made spring.

Eva wore short and light, floral summer dress, which reminded me the forecast had been promising a hot day today. The short skirt flailed around wildly, as she hopped, alternatively revealing and hiding the stump of her right thigh.

I stood up to welcome her and help her into the chair, my eyes glued to that amazing piece of the anatomy protruding from under the skirt. The stump was equally tanned as Eva's complete leg and was changing shape dramatically, as loose muscles inside it shook, jiggled and sort of flailed, under sharp jolts that were accompanying her unusual way of moving. The skirt was flying high up and if it was not for her womanly rounded bottom, that filled and stretched the fabric and made it clung onto it, the flying skirt would surely reveal also the crotch. But it didn't, and I was sure she knew it, and actually arranged it carefully that way on purpose.

That was my Eva, never failing to tease me to an enormous extent. And it, indeed, did its job. I could clearly feel the famous stirring in my loins, watching the spectacle, hypnotized by rapidly moving fabric and beautiful thighs appearing periodically under it, trying to catch a glimpse of the sweet spot where they would meet at the top. As she was coming closer, I stepped towards her and outstretched my arms to welcome the beauty with a loving hug.

"Good morning, sweetie," I said as she threw herself into my arms and onto my chest. Her only arm, the right one, wrapped around my neck and pulled me down for a kiss.

"Good morning, darling," she said before planting a hot kiss onto my lips. I could feel the stump of the left upper arm on my shoulder at first, then it moved to my face, and its soft blunt tip caressed me cheek. I shivered and hugged her tight, crushing the soft full bosom on my chest.

We have been kissing for a while, enjoying the presence of each other. At one moment I noticed the leg stump patting and rubbing the outer side of my thigh in a somewhat pitiful way. I realized it was just another proof of her smart approach to teasing me. She didn't insert the stump between my thighs, and didn't attack my awaking member. Oh no, that would have been too obvious, too direct. Her caressing of my outer thigh only reminded me it's a stump down there and it's very real. That was exactly enough to feed the stirring feel in my stomach, and keep me lightly aroused.

Then she backed off. She slipped out of my hug, her right arm still on my shoulder, but the stump of the left one dropping down and hanging beside her ribcage.

"Let's see what have you cooked, boy," she suggested simply and let me help her onto the chair, opposite to mine.

We started to eat, staring at each other openly. I watched her doing everything one handed, the beautiful stump of the arm hanging uselessly from the shoulder. It jiggled a bit, as the upper body moved slightly when she brought her head above the plate to let breadcrumbs fall on it, and not on the floor. Then she leaned back comfortably, chewing on the bite of sandwich, and the stump slid across her side a bit, as a pendulum.

Out of sudden, without noticing any change in Eva's posture or behaviour, I clearly felt her foot on my knee.

She must have slipped off the slipper and planted her bare foot casually on my knee under the table. I expected her to continue further, and was about to slide forward on my chair to provide a better access, but she did nothing more. She just kept biting and chewing on the sandwich and still stared at me as if nothing was happening. So I brought my hand under the table and caressed the foot on my knee. When I placed the index finger under toes, they wrapped around it so quickly, that it looked more like a reflex than an intentional action. I smiled at that and pulled the finger out of the grip with a reasonable force. Eva's face hadn't changed a bit, she still seemed to be interested in her meal only.

I caressed the foot again. I let my palm slide along its top, the thumb tracing the curvaceous side of the sole. I wrapped my fingers around the ankle, enjoying its lissom skin. Then I slid fingers down, onto the heel, and was mesmerized again about how smooth and soft it actually was, considering it had to carry Eva's full weight through most of her life. Suddenly I felt a wave of deep respect to this small, yet so important piece of her body. I took the hold of the foot in my hand more tightly, to prevent it from falling, then I raised it up a bit, just to be able to push my chair back and drop to my knees on the floor. After that I climbed under the table, all the time holding the lovely foot securely in my hand.

Beneath the table I took the dainty thing in both palms and brought it to my lips. I kissed and sucked on each toe separately. They were still emitting a gentle scent of Eva's olive shower gel. I started to massage the soft sole of the foot with fingers, while my mouth had been nibbling on toes, biting and chewing on them playfully. This time I heard a clear sigh of pleasure from above the table.

After a while I transferred my right hand onto Eva's knee for support, and bent her leg, so its shin ended almost horizontally in front of me. I started to kiss all around the inner ankle, then continued along the leg up to the knee. I took my time. I kissed every centimetre of the smooth skin on the lower leg and kissed all over the eminent muscular bulge of the calf. I enjoyed every single kiss because I found the leg in my hands to be the sexiest leg in the world. And the knowledge of it being the only leg of the beautiful lady, not having its equally pretty companion, had made it even more special and unique to me.

When I reached the knee, I lowered the foot down again and placed it into my lap. It wriggled immediately and dug itself between my thighs, where it searched blindly for the protruding bulge in my crotch. I sighed as it rubbed across it, but then I forced my attention to the leg in front of me again.

I kissed the round knee, then moved on the inner side of the full thigh. I held Eva's leg by the knee and pressed it to my face with each kiss. The strong thigh was relaxed and soft, the skin warm under my lips. With the other hand I searched beside my head and found the sexiest thing in the world - the stump of Eva's right thigh resting on the seat of the chair. I cupped the blunt end of it and squeezed gently, recognizing its familiar size and shape under my palm. Eva moaned loudly this time.

I kept kissing her inner thigh, kneading the tip of the stump and at the same time I slid my right hand on the lower leg and caressed its full calf. I pushed onto it occasionally to make the foot move a bit between my thighs, and thus rubbed myself with it because Eva seemed to be lost in her own pleasures.

When I got to the middle of the thigh, I suddenly turned my head and planted the next kiss on the inner side of the stump. Since that moment, I started to kiss both thighs - the full and the abbreviated one - alternately. I would kiss, lick and even bite them wildly, driven by my own excitement.

I pulled the hem of the skirt up, to reveal more of Eva's intriguing lap, and realized she was wearing no panties. In the dark of her crotch I could clearly make out the shape of the meaty vulva with perfectly trimmed hair around it. That sight drove me mad. I could feel how my penis literally jumped under her sole, as my heart started to pound much stronger and pumped the hot blood in it. Eva must have felt it too because she uttered a sigh of surprise and happy amazement.

I spread her leg and stump to either side for a better access, and resumed my kissing and licking further up, with even increased pace and passion. The continuous groaning from above my head informed me I was doing it right, and that was the best reward for me. Every sigh and moan of pleasure from this incredible woman was like a medal for me.

Suddenly I felt quite a heavy pressure on my crotch, as Eva had put some weight on the leg resting there. She leaned onto the table a bit, and then slid her bottom forward across the chair seat in an obvious attempt to provide me the full access to her private parts. The skirt rode even higher, and she leaned back against the backrest comfortably. She spread her maimed and the full thigh wide apart in a somewhat vulgar gesture, that didn't leave any doubt of what she wanted from me.

I obeyed. In fact, nothing could have stopped me from doing it, anyway. I attacked her crotch passionately. I buried my head between those lovely thighs of hers. I opened mouth fully, and literally sucked myself onto the vulva. I licked her opening like crazy, wishing to have two tongues because one didn't seem to be capable to follow all instructions sent by my excited brain.

My saliva was gushing into Eva's vagina and her juices were filling my mouth. I turned the head and let them soak my cheek, licking her inner thigh for a change and rubbing my cheek bone on places where her clit was hidden. Eva was panting and moaning constantly by that time. Then, my face covered by thick love juices, I brought my attention to her cunt again. I lapped it eagerly, then darted my tongue deep inside the hot cavity of this gorgeous woman, and licked around the soft, velvet and totally wet love tunnel. Eva brought her thighs tightly together, trapping my head between them. Only with a great effort I managed to withdraw a bit and change my target. I found the clit's hood and freed the erected buddy from under it with my lips. Then I sucked it hard into my mouth.

Eva screamed. She managed to hook the leg over my shoulder and dig the sexy heel into my back, pressing me hard towards her crotch with the muscular limb. Her stump just pushed on my head from the side, unable to do anything more useful. I placed arms along Eva's hips, by either side, and took a firm hold of the chair backrest shafts. This way I formed a kind of barrier to prevent Eva from falling from the chair because I could feel she had started to shake and squirm uncontrollably.

Until then I had been eating her madly, but now I decided to add a sort of rhythm to my activities. I sucked onto the clit hard, and pulled on it with my lips tightly encircled around the bud. Then I released and maintained the contact with it only with my tongue. Then I repeated the whole process all over. Suck and pull hard, then release completely, suck and pull, release... It helped a lot that my head was kept in the same position all the time by those sweet thighs. I quickly gained skills in doing what I was doing, and was able to increase the rhythm soon. I used the tongue to navigate the rock hard buddy between my lips, then sucked and pulled.

It wasn't long before I could recognize she had started to breathe in accordance to my treatment, her breathing mixed with crying and screaming from pleasure all the time. So I kept going and increasing the tempo gradually. I was prepared to give the last bit of my skills and energy to please this lovely creature, and to provide her with the biggest pleasure possible.

Suddenly I realized Eva's body started even to pulse in the same rhythm. She was literally crying continuously at the moment, unable to contain herself and the huge excitement that had been growing inside her. And then she exploded.

Eva screamed with full power, like a wild animal, and started to shake and thrash around uncontrollably. Then, out of the sudden, she went rigid for an instant, only to resume wild shaking again a second later. This repeated several times, at seemingly random moments. Every single time my head got crushed between those two sexy thighs of hers, with enormous power, and then it was released again, as her muscles gave up and relaxed.

I think I have never seen her come so hard before. The orgasm took over her maimed body, and she couldn't do anything about it. She could not resist the spasm-like waves of sheer pleasure and sexual release, which shot through her body. At the beginning of the climax I sucked on her clit couple of times more, to let her sink into it, and then I only soothed the bud gently with my tongue, more just to maintain our contact than to really keep arousing her any more.

Finally her orgasm subdued and Eva became motionless, only breathing heavily. I freed myself from between her leg and the sexy stump, and climbed up from under the table on her side of it. She was sitting on the chair, obviously exhausted, the complete and incomplete arm hanging down, the stump resembling a broken baby doll. Her face was red from extortion, but it radiated the happiness anyway and her eyes were glistening with joy.

"Oh my god, what was that? Was it an earthquake?" she asked slowly.

I smiled, feeling utterly happy and proud of myself.

"Just a breakfast made by me," I said casually.

She giggled and exclaimed: "That's what I would like to have for breakfast every morning."

"You little sexual devil," I teased her. "You've got such a powerful orgasm that it could almost ruin the house."

She giggled again, obviously satisfied with herself.

"And what are we going to do with this?" she asked and didn't move a tiny bit, just lowered her eyes to the huge erection in my groin. "I would really like to help you with it, but I'm not able to, right now. Sorry, I'm too exhausted," she exclaimed and I was sure the sad tone in her voice was not pretended.

"Well, I will have to help myself then," I shrugged shoulders, not really minding it at all. The mental image of what had been happening only couple of minutes ago was enough to strengthen my erection.

"You can fuck me, if you wish," she said suddenly in a husky voice and my penis throbbed at these words. "Just don't expect any activity from me. All I'm offering to you is this poor crippled body."

"That's even more than other men could ever dream of, baby," I said, excited again.

I grabbed the chair, she was sitting on, by the seat and the backrest, and with a mighty push I turned it sideways together with Eva on it. Her eyebrows went up. Then I picked up her leg, brought it up, bent at knee, and gently placed its lower part onto the table desk. Eva understood what was about to come and spread her stump wide to the side for me.

She was still sitting at the edge of the chair, leaned far back onto the backrest. Skirt had ridden high up, her pussy fully on display, glistening, together with top of her thighs, with our liquids. The view made my penis painfully harder in an instant, so I quickly stripped off my shorts and briefs, and freed the poor thing, which had been longing for attention for so long.

I stepped to Eva and placed one hand on the chair and the other on the table desk for support, feeling her leg touching my arm. I bent knees to align the stiff prick with the gaping pussy and entered her in one smooth move. She was so lubricated up, that the crimson opening provided almost no resistance to my shaft. Eva was watching it all with an obvious interest.

I swayed on my legs and started to thrust. It wasn't a comfortable position and I knew I wouldn't be able to perform like that for long. But I also hoped I would not need to maintain the position for long. I felt very much aroused, and every look at the beauty in front of me just added to the excitement.

As I was building up the rhythm, Eva was looking straight into my face. When I looked in her eyes, I could clearly recognize signs of a deep love and dedication towards me, there. That filled me with the ultimate joy, as I was aware I'd been loved by the most beautiful and the sexiest woman in the world. Then my eyes dropped to her, a bit small but beautifully rounded, mouth and for a split of a second I fought with the urge to kiss her. But I decided to keep focused on my gyrating moves.

My sight travelled down, until it stopped at Eva's breasts that were shaking under the fabric of the dress and bra, as I jolted her body with strong thrusts. I realized that although she wore no panties, she still had a bra on. That was a clear sign she had planned to hop a lot in the morning, and the bra was supposed to prevent her lovely breasts from bouncing too much. The modest swaying of those beautiful orbs added another bit to my excitement.

I looked to the side and found the stump of the left arm hanging down by the ribcage. It was motionless, just loose muscles at its end jiggled lightly. It might have looked useless, but I knew very well what a marvel it could do to a man's penis and balls. The mental image of it had sent another rush of hot blood to my already rock-hard member.

Suddenly I became aware of growing pain in my legs. Muscles started to hurt and I desperately needed to finish myself off soon. I changed the position a little, and could feel the front part of Eva's love opening begin to rub the top of my dick, as I pumped in and out. I looked down to check that and my penis throbbed from the sight. I was pounding the beautiful meaty mound at the centre of Eva's bottom, our pelvises slapping together with wet sounds, the stump of the maimed thigh sticking up and to the side, while its supple muscles shook in waves caused by each jolt. That was a sight for Gods.

And then I heard Eva gasp. I looked up at her face quickly and found it crimson again, catching for breath. Could it be that she was nearing another orgasm?! I hadn't planned that, but if this was the case, I definitely wanted to bring her there. I reached down and put the hand on the front of her cunt. I searched for the clit and tried to massage it while I kept gyrating my pelvis. It was difficult, though. I was missing that hand for support and my legs started to shake from the increased strain.

12