Eva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to work on the clit crazily, desperate to bring Eva to my level as fast as possible. She cried and moaned, but I was losing strength too quickly. I had to use my arm for the support again, otherwise I would just collapse down. I leaned forward, taking the big part of my weight onto my arms - one still on the seat of the chair, another on the table top. My head hovered above Eva's shoulder, as I was impaling her almost from top downwards. This position had engaged another muscles of my legs into action, so I felt I could go on for another while again.

Eva's arm encircled my neck and our heads came beside each other. We moaned and groaned into our ears, as I fucked her thoroughly, letting my pelvis hit her hard, pushing on her from above, heavily, forcing her thighs almost parallel to her body. I was on the verge, trying so hard to hold back, but then I just lost it. I managed to mute my scream and just grunted deeply, close to her ear, as I erupted.

I felt her tighten when I shot the first huge load of semen deep inside her. The arm around my neck pulled me down and I had troubles to keep myself up and not fall onto her. Eva screamed somewhere behind my head, and I felt muscles inside her vagina gripping my dick tightly, and pumping another loads of cum from it, in a perfect sync with its own pulsation.

I managed to maintain the position for a few more seconds and then just collapsed to the floor in front of the chair. My head ended resting on Eva's sexy lower abdomen, just centimetres from the heat radiating pussy. I could smell the thick scent of our sex. I wrapped one arm around her bum, and used the other one to cradle the stump of her leg in a caring gesture of deepest love and adoration. She caressed my head with her single hand and let fingers wander through my hair playfully. We both were breathing heavily, trying to regain our strengths.

It was Eva who interrupted the silence.

"I love you, baby," she said simply. "You are the best thing that had happened to me in my whole life."

I kissed her on the abdomen unable to move and reach anywhere else. I felt touched by her confession.

"You are the loveliest creature on Earth, Eva," I started my own avowal. "So beautiful, so unique, so vulnerable - yet so strong inside, so clever, so skilful - and most of all - so sexy and erotic, that it drives me almost unconscious. I'm absolutely happy and thankful to the fate that has brought us together. My life was not complete and had no meaning while you were not in it. I love you too."

I thought I heard her sob.

She spoke only after a while: "Will you be able to carry me to the sofa? I'm not in the condition to make it there by myself. Will you carry your crippled lover over there?"

"Sure," I assured her, feeling the distant stir in my stomach at the picture of me scooping this beauty up in my arms. "Just give me another minute or two to recover..."

"No need to hurry," she said. "I've been waiting for this whole my life, I can wait a little more. This is just the beginning."

12