Eva

Story Info
A story of family dynamics between siblings over the years.
9.1k words
3.75
3.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva

Hotel rooms are cold, foreign spaces. If you look around the only familiarity that you usually notice comes from the stark décor being the same as other hotel rooms. Common purpose, similar designers, all trying to provide warmth, comfort, and some small detail that differentiates them from countless others. Most rooms fail miserably to provide anything akin to warmth, and that is why hotel bars do such a brisk business.

As I sat quietly in a soft leather chair in a dimly lit corner of one such establishment, picking from a bowl of mixed nuts, searching for the elusive cashews, and sipping from a glass of reasonable bourbon served with a single, crystal-clear ice cube, I drifted away, deep in thought. Visions of my older sister, Eva, from our childhood, haunted me; her fair pale skin, sly smile, mischievous, penetrating green eyes, and jet-black hair. She was gorgeous, probably the most beautiful female I have ever encountered in my life. But she had a dark side that she reserved for only a select few and I was at the top of that list. She loved me and I loved her as only siblings can ever love each other. We shared similar experiences growing up, had similar likes and dislikes, and had our share of arguments, sometimes in our early years, real knock-down, drag-out brawls, but we could also put our backs together and take on the world if need be. So many years pass in what seems like a heartbeat. Now I sit with my memories waiting to hear if my sister's surgery has been successful, images from the past flooding my mind. Another cashew, another sip.

Reflecting, I see us in her bedroom, her ninth-grade self, looking at her fourth-grade brother, a wry smile on her face as she explained what was to come next. "Take off your clothes and put these on," she said.

Fingering the thin cotton panties and sheer baby doll nightgown that she handed to me, I said that I would rather not. "What if mom comes home?" I stammered.

"Don't worry, Renfield" she said, "I will listen for the door and if Mom comes back, you can go into my bathroom to change. It will be our secret." Slowly I started to do as she commanded while watching her eyes sparkle. Obeying her was a foregone conclusion in her mind and, being honest with myself, in mine as well, particularly when she used her pet name for me. Renfield, Count Dracula's reluctant servant.

This was the first time in what would become a secret ritual that we shared at home until she went off to college four years later and I was beginning high school, and then whenever we spent time together. She would pick out clothes for me and I would model them for her. The outfits became sexier and more suggestive as we got older and her direction during the process of dressing and afterward, was much more specific.

The weekend that she packed her car for the drive to begin her new life as a college freshman in another state, she presented me with a fancy box, complete with a large bow made of fancy, satin ribbon. Handing it to me, she said, "Mom and Dad are going out tonight so we will have some time alone and I wanted to give you a special gift for when they are gone." I knew what she meant, and I accepted the present with a small smile, looking deep into her green eyes and trying to calm the butterflies in my stomach.

"Thank you, miss," I replied, already guessing at the contents. "Will you be available to help me if I need it?" I asked.

"You know I will, silly boy," she said with a smile. I smiled back, took the box, and went to my room.

I smiled to myself as I sat alone in the bar, thinking of her and hearing those words in my head, seeing in my mind's eye the sheer black lace panties with a matching A-cup bra, garter belt, and black stockings that were in the box. "What a bitch," I whispered to no one. God, how I have missed her.

The waiter brought over another bourbon and setting it down, commented, "I took the liberty since you seemed distracted. I hope that I did not misread the situation."

"You did not and your timing is perfect. Thank you," I replied.

"Of course, if you need anything else just wave," he said with a server's smile and walked away.

My memories now took me to a celebratory holiday that we shared with our parents, a couple of her sorority sisters, and some high school friends of mine from prior years. I had been accepted into my college of choice nearby and started my freshman year; Eva was getting ready to move on to law school after a year's hiatus from her studies. It was a happy time overall but more consequential than that for us. It was the first time that she truly exerted her power over me and I came to understand the power that she commanded over others as well.

The third day of our holiday was spent as a group, swimming in the pool, grilling wonderful meals, and generally having silly fun. After our parents left for their evening activities, Eva, our mutual friends, and her sorority sisters and I settled into lounge chairs taking turns being DJ and playing drinking games. At one point, Eva caught my eye and gave me her signature mischievous smile and then motioned for one of her college friends to come to her. The girl leaned down, putting her ear close to Eva's lips as Eva said something to her. The girl's face changed slightly as she stood up and looked directly at me.

Walking over to stand by an adjacent lounge chair, she reached for her bikini top and pulled it over her head revealing lovely pert breasts, and dropped the top on the chair. She then peeled off the bottoms and stood directly in front of me while looking over at Eva, who smiled and nodded. The girl was beautiful, completely hairless and glistening from suntan oil, staring into my eyes. She then turned and dove into the pool with everyone's eyes staring at her with their mouths hanging open. Eva, Mistress of the Dark Side, was in the house. I smiled at my sister, understanding that this display was for my benefit, demonstrating her power that now extended beyond family limits.

When the evening ended around 2:00 am and my friends had left, Eva came to me and whispered, "I left a gift for you in your room. Please open it, put it on, and come to my bedroom to model it for us." She then kissed my cheek and continued, "Don't keep me waiting too long." She turned and left to join her two sisters. I had a knot in my stomach, somewhat troubled by her words, but instinctively walked to my room to retrieve my "gift".

In the solitude of my room, I opened the package and saw the lovely pink lace thong panties and sheer pink negligee. I could feel the heat of the blood rushing to my face and gasped when I considered what was expected of me. Considering my options, I hesitated for several minutes but eventually removed my polo shirt and shorts, and slipped into the lace panties and negligee. She was being a sadistic bitch but I had been trained to obey her and even enjoyed following her orders.

I sipped my drink and wondered how she was doing in recovery. The doctors said that the first twelve hours would be telling and I really wanted to see her although I knew that there was not much I could do until she came back from the anesthesia. I rested my head on the back of the chair and stared into the dim recesses of the room, again drifting back in time.

I took a deep breath and silently slipped out of my bedroom, quietly walking down the hall to my sister's bedroom. I tapped on the door and within a few seconds it was opened by the girl who stripped by the pool earlier. She smiled at me and as she moved to the side to allow me to enter, I saw that she was completely naked. As I walked in, I noticed that the second girl from college was sitting in the chair facing the door and she was naked as well.

The door closed behind me and the sound startled me out of my trance. Eva spoke to me from the bed, "I was wondering what was keeping you and I was tempted to have Anna and Stacy fetch you but they are not very gentle and I did not want them to make unnecessary noise if you struggled."

Eva got up from the bed, stark naked, and walked towards me. "Don't look surprised, Renfield, it's only us girls tonight so we may as well be comfortable. You look lovely by the way. Do you like your gift?"

"Yes, very much," I stammered in a soft voice. "You always know what suits me. Thank you."

Eva stood very close to me and I could feel her breast brush against the sheer fabric of the negligee. "God, you look so sexy in pink. Anna, do you like my sweet young thing?"

"Yes, mistress, she's lovely," came the reply from the chair as Anna smiled and winked at me.

Eva looked at her and whispered, "Does she excite you?"

"Yes, mistress, very much," she replied.

"Me too," said Eva, "can you tell?"

As Anna rose from the chair, Eva turned to face her but still looked at me with her sly smile. Anna moved in front of Eva and dropped to her knees continuing to stare into her eyes. She placed her hands on Eva's hips and leaned forward to place her lips onto Eva's smooth vagina, allowing her tongue to lick the moisture dripping from within her. "Yes, you are excited, my love," said Anna.

Eva moaned quietly and grasped Anna's head in her hands, pulling it hard against her pussy. "That's it my little bitch, you know what to do," she said.

After a few moments of pleasure, Eva glanced back at me. "And that, my dear Renfield, is how you treat your mistress," she laughed while pushing Anna's head away.

"Stacy, sit in the chair," she commanded. Silently, Stacy, the girl who opened the door, now moved to the chair and sat down, leisurely leaning back. The hierarchy of this small, select group was obvious and my concern about where I fit into the mix soon became clear.

"Renfield, you look pretty in pink. I think that we found your color and you will have to expand your wardrobe appropriately, wouldn't you agree?" said Eva.

"Yes, miss, I like the color and the feel of the fabric against my skin," I replied.

"Good," she replied. Shifting her gaze from me to the girl sitting in the chair, Eva went on, "Stacy picked them out for you. I told her about your preference for soft, sexy things and she came back with these." Now looking directly into my eyes, she said, "You should properly show your appreciation for her time and trouble, plus her other gift for you earlier at the pool, don't you think? Now, don't be rude and embarrass me, Renfield"

"No, miss," I replied as I moved to the front of the chair and sunk to my knees in front of Stacy's glistening, smooth vagina. I looked at her just like she looked at me when she removed her bikini in front of me earlier this evening. Quid pro quo. I put my hands on her thighs and leaned in to lick the juices that were seeping from her pussy lips. The aroma of her excitement filled my nostrils and the gentle sour taste on my tongue and taste buds intoxicated me. As I licked the smooth lips of Stacy's pussy and went on to her clit, I heard the sound of Eva's and Anna's orgasms coming from the bed, realizing that Eva had gotten what she wanted as well. Stacy was next to cum and it was earth-shattering for her and almost jaw-breaking for me. Eva laughed at the spectacle and soon all of us were sharing in the amusement.

As I rose from the floor, Eva said, "Where are you going, silly? You're not finished until you cum as well."

"That's not necessary, I feel quite satisfied already," I replied, not wanting the embarrassment of being forced to have an orgasm in front of three women, one being my sister.

"Nonsense," said Eva with her sly grin, "It will be our pleasure." As I looked around I understood.

Anna had put on a strap-on dildo and was adjusting it intently while Eva and Stacy looked on, enjoying the moment and anticipating what was to come. "Stay on your knees, facing into the chair," commanded Eva. "We both know that you want this and have been dreaming about it for a long time so don't be coy, Renfield. Anna, don't hurt the little bitch or she will associate sex with pain and that won't do, will it?"

"No, mistress, I'll be gentle with her," said Anna as she walked up behind me applying lube to the glistening dildo.

Eva instructed me to grasp the arms of the chair and relax. Anna knelt behind me, pulled my panties down, and, placing the tip of the dildo against my anus, applied ever-increasing easy pressure until it slid gently into my ass. She gave me a few minutes to get used to the presence of the dildo and allow my anus to stretch to accommodate it before slowly moving in an easy in/out rhythm. She expertly aligned the dildo to rub against my prostate as she thrust, causing wonderful sensations to flow through my insides and stimulate the pleasure centers of my brain, unlike anything I have ever felt before.

I had become oblivious to my surroundings and was only vaguely aware of my sister's voice quietly telling me to let go and ride the crest of the pleasure wave that was to come. My knuckles were white from gripping the arms of the chair, my eyes were closed and my teeth clenched in ecstasy as I experienced an orgasm so intense that I felt like I would black out and the bursts of semen shot against the chair and onto the carpet. I bit the chair to keep from screaming in pleasure and after countless spasms, allowed Anna to pull free of me before I collapsed onto the floor, gasping for air.

When I adequately recovered my senses, I said to Eva, "My God! Whom do I thank first? You for orchestrating this rendezvous or Anna for being such an expert in the subtle arts? I am drained."

Eva moved from the bed and knelt on the floor next to me. "I am so happy that you appreciate all that we have done for you tonight, but your thanks belong to Stacy. She picked your ensemble and planned the evening like she planned the afternoon by the pool and I simply watched to see how she managed her duties. You are her responsibility going forward and she will take care of your needs. You should treat her with respect, with all that that entails, just as you would me.

"You and I have always been close but as we inevitably separate by circumstance, I felt obliged to make sure that you have a safety net even though you probably don't believe it is necessary," she said. "Regardless, tonight you got a parting gift from me, something that I hope you will remember forever, and an introduction to your expanding family. Stacy will fill in for me in all matters in my absence, aided by Anna in case there is a special problem. You may speak freely to both and never be embarrassed by anything that you may wish to say. They will speak freely to you in return so listen well." Now looking directly at Stacy with her piercing green eyes which blazed as if on fire, "Stacy's responsibility to you will never be abused or abandoned by her under any circumstances. She fully understands this and accepts it freely, don't you my dear?"

"Yes, mistress," said Stacy almost shaking. Eva then leaned over and kissed my cheek before moving to Stacy to kiss her on the lips, both of us sharing the aroma and taste of Anna's juices still lingering on Eva's lips.

What did I just witness? What the hell is going on? I now felt very self-conscious laying on my side, panties pulled down, tangled in a pink negligee in front of three college girls, having just been sodomized.

"It's getting late and we have a busy day tomorrow, or more correctly, today," said Eva, "Good night, dear brother, sleep well."

"Good night, Eva. Good night, Anna," I replied, looking at each in turn. "Good night, mistress," I said as I walked to Stacy to kiss her cheek. "Thank you."

"Good night, Jacob," said Stacy as she touched my arm.

I went to take another sip from my glass but to my surprise, it came up empty. As if by some prearranged signal, the waiter appeared out of the shadows with a fresh drink, saying in a deep mysterious voice akin to Lurch, "You rang, sir?"

We both laughed and I thanked him for watching out for me. "It is my responsibility to look after our guests, something that I take seriously," he replied.

"I know what you mean but few people actually live by that code," I said nonchalantly, "a rare few to put it more precisely, but those that do are a rare gift that should be cherished."

"Are you okay,?" said the waiter.

"Yes, just a bit nostalgic, I'm afraid," I replied. "I'm caught up in memories at the moment and it is difficult to shake the melancholy."

"It happens, but all things pass and I believe that the key is to hold tight and not give up," he said.

"And we must trust in our better angels, even if they come from a dark place," I responded quietly.

"Darkness can be comforting, can it not? The absence of light does not portend anything evil and indeed, many good things come with a trace of shadow," the waiter replied.

"Yes, very true," I commented while my thoughts took another turn.

In my senior year of college, Stacy sent me a note asking me to come for a weekend visit on Saturday afternoon to relax and catch up since we had not seen each other for about six weeks. Over the years, I had stayed with her quite a few times and it would be nice to have a change of scenery, so I replied in the affirmative right away. Hanging out with Stacy and some of her friends was usually a good time and I enjoyed being included in her plans when the opportunity arose. On top of the obvious, like Eva, Stacy also encouraged me to indulge my fantasies while we were alone, helping me pick out sexy outfits and apply makeup, even occasionally taking me out as her girlfriend since I easily passed as a female when properly attired. Let it be said that weekends with Stacy were always fun.

I remembered this weekend because it was different and left a lasting impression on me, clearly defining the existence of a thin line between a caring mistress and a heartless bitch. Eva had been specific in outlining Stacy's responsibilities toward me and Stacy seemed to understand her limits. She always respected the guidelines but people change over time or maybe Stacy was becoming bored watching over the younger brother of a sorority sister. It is hard to explain but something had changed.

Saturday afternoon had been pleasant enough, with the usual chatter, beer, and snacks, and the evening starting nicely as well. Stacy had gotten me a tight, sexy, and very short royal blue dress, a padded blue bra and lace panties, and lovely matching blue heels. She did my makeup exquisitely, applied nail polish, and made sure that my wig looked natural. When we went to dinner I looked stunning even if I have to say so myself.

We went to a fun bar restaurant not far from her apartment and met up with a couple of Stacy's new friends, two guys, and one girl, and it was then that I started to feel a bit uncomfortable with some of the comments being made. In the past, most of Stacy's and Anna's friends accepted me, knowing that I was a male, and if Eva was in the vicinity, no comments were ever made or would ever be tolerated. Tonight the vibe was off and it seemed that Stacy was stoking the fire.

While careless words can prove hurtful and the occasional rub on my butt was impolite, it was Stacy's thin smile in my direction that disturbed me most. These things seemed out of character for her and almost intentionally meant to unnerve me and make me uncomfortable. I did my best to act as I normally would and doing so helped me make it through dinner without major incidents.

After we finished our meal and had some wine, the other girl suggested that we go back to Stacy's for some privacy. She obviously had her eye on Stacy and wanted some time alone with her, but since the guys were also keen on the idea it was a near-unanimous decision. After a couple of tequila shots, the room had become very warm, and my dress felt exceptionally tight. Stacy seemed to notice my discomfort and hinted that I should remove my dress and get comfortable. The girl laughingly seconded her suggestion, and the guys were laughing as they shouted encouragement for a striptease. Strangely enough, I thought that it might be a good idea to shed some clothing and shakily began slipping out of my dress in an erotic display for the small group. Before long I was standing in the center of the room in my heels, bra, and panties, at which time the girl left with Stacy, heading towards Stacy's bedroom.