Eva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the evening was a bit of a blur, but I woke up the next morning on the bed in Stacy's guestroom, stark naked, with the taste of semen in my mouth and a very sore butt. I forced myself to get up and went into the bathroom, immediately getting sick, trying to purge my stomach of everything that I consumed the night before; I truly felt like crap. I wondered why I felt as I did since it was not my normal reaction to dinner and drinks.

When I had washed up and cleared my head somewhat, I grabbed a sheer robe from the closet and went to the kitchen. Stacy was leaning against the counter with her back toward the wall, holding a cup of coffee and staring blankly at the far wall, obviously deep in thought. "Well, aren't you a sight," she said hoarsely, "did you have a fun night? Enjoy living the dream and being treated like a real female fuck-toy?" With these words she walked out of the kitchen, leaving me standing dumbfounded.

After shaking off the initial shock of the encounter with Stacy, I prepared a coffee and took a long drink of the hot liquid. As much as I wanted to simply return to my room and pack my things, I could not let this go. Stacy was someone I considered a friend even though she was really my sister's friend and my governess of sorts, and I cared about her. Something was wrong and it was more than the activities of the preceding night. I had to talk to her.

Taking my coffee with me, I walked to Stacy's room and knocked gently on the closed door. "Go away," came the muffled response.

"Stacy, please let me come in. I want to talk to you, and I won't leave until I do," I replied.

"Go away," said Stacy with an audible sob.

"Stacy, I will not continue this conversation with a door between us. I am going to open the door and come inside so that we can talk properly," I responded. There was no answer, but the sound of crying could not be overlooked even with a door closed.

Entering the room, I saw Stacy curled up under the sheet, clutching her pillow, and crying quietly. "Stacy, what's wrong?" I asked, "Talk to me."

"I can't," she responded, "It hurts too much."

I rested my coffee cup on the night table and got behind her on the bed, holding her in a classic spoon position, and whispered, "Stacy, if it hurts you please share it to ease the pain. That's what friends are for, what I am here for. Talk to me."

"Oh, Jackie—Stacy's name for me when I was dressed as a female—I am such a fool," she said, "I allowed something to happen to someone that I care about for my own selfish ends. I betrayed them, hurt them, and watched it unfold in front of my eyes. I betrayed an oath to someone I love hoping to gain favor with people who I now realize mean nothing to me. I am so sorry."

"Stacy, you will get through this. Nothing that you feel that you may have done is irreparable. We all make mistakes, and we learn from them. Do not be so hard on yourself," I said.

"You do not understand," she replied, "I did this to you. I brought everyone together last night, my new so-called friends so that they could take advantage of an unsuspecting young effeminate boy, and to please a slut who simply wanted to get into my pants for a trophy. They put something in your drink to make you shed your inhibitions and I knew it. You were used like I had been used in the past. I thought that I wanted to be part of this group but after watching how helpless you were from a distance, I was sick and ashamed but felt powerless to intervene. Jackie, I am so upset with myself that I do not know what to do. I am so sorry."

I held her close to me while trying to decide how I felt. I knew that I was abused this morning when I woke up but I had no idea that Stacy was part of the conspiracy to make it happen. However, seeing the effect that it had on her made me feel sorrier for her than for myself. She has paid a tremendous emotional price for what she did and she will carry it with her forever.

"Who knows about this?" I asked.

"Just the five of us who were here last night," Stacy replied while starting to cry.

"Stacy, you made a mistake, and taking your new friends out of the equation, the only people affected by your actions are you and me. If you will forgive yourself and learn from it, then I can forgive you as well. It will stay between us," I said.

Stacy wept openly for several minutes before kissing me and saying, "Thank you."

"Of course, mistress," I replied.

"No, do not say that to me, you are pouring salt on an open wound. I have committed an unforgivable offense against you and betrayed an oath to someone I hold very dear, that I love. I do not deserve to be called mistress and I am ashamed," she responded between the sobs.

"You will always be my mistress until you tell me otherwise," I said, "What you did was a mistake and one I assume that you will never repeat...with anyone."

"Nothing like this will ever happen again," she replied as she took my head in her hands and kissed me deeply on the lips.

We remained close together for a few minutes and then Stacy said, "Jackie, take off your robe and come under the covers and hold me, please."

"Of course," I replied and did as instructed. Feeling her warm flesh against my body was arousing and holding her so close while smelling her hair was intoxicating. Stacy moved around a little, rubbing her naked butt against my semi-erect penis, obviously feeling the change in me. She pulled away slightly and reached into her night table for what I found to be K-Y Jelly, and then applied some to my now erect penis, stroking it gently in the process.

As she got back into the tight spoon we shared before, she said, "I want you to place your cock against my anus and slowly push it into me. If I scream, struggle, or beg you to stop, I want you to ignore me and keep pushing until you are fully inside me. I want you to fuck me and fuck me hard, like I am a bitch that you hate, and do not stop until you have an orgasm that makes you scream in pleasure. Stay inside me until your erection disappears and then you can withdraw. Remember, do not stop regardless of my pleas."

"Yes, mistress, I understand but are you sure this is what you want?" I replied.

"Yes, do it," she commanded.

I did not argue and proceeded to sodomize Stacy as she wished. She cried out as I entered her, cursed me, and then tried to struggle free as I pumped at her mercilessly, eventually begging me to stop while clawing at the sheets. Ignoring her, I held her arms and pinned her legs with mine as I forced them apart with my body. I never believed that I would take pleasure in causing pain to someone I cared for, but I did. My erection was rock-hard, and I repeatedly drove it into her as deep as I could, listening to her cry out each time. When other men took me in this manner there was some roughness involved at times and I enjoyed it. This was different, it was violent, almost brutal but it was what she wanted, and demanded.

When I finally came it was like a wave of pleasure emptied my insides and clouded my brain. I collapsed onto Stacy's back and lay there for several minutes holding her wrists, panting, watching as she clenched and unclenched her fists and moaned through her teeth. Slowly, I loosened my grip and rolled off Stacy to lay on my back, totally drained.

Stacy stirred, rolling to one side, and looked at me directly with sadness in her eyes and hair dampened with sweat. "Stacy, are you okay?" I asked quietly.

"Yes, sore but okay. This was a first for me so losing my anal cherry was a bit dramatic and more intense than I imagined," she replied, "but you were an obedient gentleman."

"Why did you do this now, with me, if it was your first time?" I whispered.

"I wanted to mark the occasion and seal an obligation in a meaningful way. I will never repeat my mistake from last night or again betray a loved one for any reason. What I just did with you, will remain between us and anal sex will be reserved for you alone. Do you understand?" she said.

"Stacy, I ..."

"Do you understand?", she said again.

"Yes, but you didn't have to do anything," I responded.

"I know," she said turning her back to me and curling into a tight spoon. Instinctively, I put my arms around her and held her close for a long time.

The somber mood in the bar was shattered by the sound of my cell phone vibrating on the tabletop. Quickly I picked it up and took the call from my sister's doctor. Everything went extremely well, and Eva was starting to come around so if I wanted to, I could make a quick visit. I thanked him and said I was on my way.

Turning to the waiter, I said, "I really have to run right now but I will come back to settle the bill later tonight or tomorrow morning if that is okay."

"Not a problem, I will be here."

Arriving at the hospital, I hurried into Eva's room and greeted the doctors and nurses attending her. "That was very fast, you must have been close by," said the lead physician.

"My sister has me well-trained," I joked.

Walking up to her bed, I held her hand and watched as her eyes slowly opened. "Renfield, I knew you would be here," she said.

"Yes, mistress, always," I responded.

"You seem to be a unique pair," said one of the nurses quietly with a smile as she heard the exchange between us.

I turned at the sound of someone entering the room and saw Stacy and Anna as they arrived. Stacy walked over, grabbed the side of my neck, and kissed my cheek, before continuing over to kiss Eva on the lips. "My love," she whispered. Eva smiled in response and a small tear slid down her cheek.

Anna rubbed my shoulder and kissed my cheek, whispering, "Hey, sweetie," and went to kiss Eva's hand.

After a few minutes of quiet talk, the doctor interrupted saying that he did not want to tire Eva and asked that we come back tomorrow. He assured us that things will be better then so reluctantly we agreed and said our goodbyes. We agreed to meet for breakfast, and I went back to the bar to settle my tab while Stacy and Anna went off to their hotel, walking arm-in-arm as they left.

The lounge was empty when I arrived but the waiter was still on duty as he had promised. "Welcome back," he said with a smile.

"Thank you. My name is Jacob by the way, friends call me Jake," I replied.

"I'm Michael, and my friends call me Michael. Would you like a nightcap since you are here already, Jake?" he said.

"That would be nice if you would join me. I have had enough of solitary drinking for one night," I replied.

"I am getting ready to close so I guess I am technically off duty and it would be my pleasure," he commented with a smile.

"Perfect, put it on my tab," I joked.

"Already did, sir," and we laughed together.

One drink became two and Michael returned to my hotel with me to spend the night. It was not the best sex that I ever had but we were both a little nervous and slightly inebriated, so we cut each other some slack.

Michael walked to the restaurant with me for breakfast in the morning although he would not be able to join us. When I introduced Stacy, she looked him in the eye with one of her deep, penetrating stares and gave me a slight smile and nod before returning to her conversation with Anna. "A bit intense, isn't she?" Michael whispered as he turned to leave.

"She is one of those 'very special' people," I replied with a laugh as we parted, "a bit like a loveable pit bull," and kissed him as we separated.

I stopped to kiss Stacy on the neck as I walked back to the table and whispered in her ear, "You are one in a million my dear, and I love you for it, but I do not need this much protection anymore."

"Fuck you," came the whispered response before the laugh.

Anna chimed in, "Not every life form is an existential threat, bitch."

"Fuck you, too," replied Stacy, "I get cranky when I'm hungry."

Time passed quickly and it was not long before Eva was out of the hospital and back to work after a period of recuperation at home. I made it a point to stay in touch with her more often, keeping her company on weekends when she did not have other plans, and these visits were like old times for us. I came to realize that I could not imagine a time without her in my life.

Stacy and Anna spent more time with her as well, each for their own reasons but the effect on her demeanor was noticeable. Stacy was the perfect partner, caring and dedicated, always vigilant, but with a lively spirit who lit up the room. Anna fit beautifully between the two, someone who shunned attention but obviously loved them both very much. She had her own life which she shared with a pleasant professional guy, but she always made time for her girls as she collectively called us. A close-knit family of sorts emerged from Eva's collection of souls.

Eva answered the door when I rang the bell at our parent's house which now belonged to Eva and me and hurled herself into my arms. "Renfield, I have missed you," she cried, "you haven't visited me in forever, you naughty boy."

"Eva, I saw you three weeks ago for dinner and an impromptu night of clubbing that I have yet to recover from," I replied.

"Manners, Renfield, don't forget where you are," she said with her special sultry, dark tone.

"Yes, mistress, I forgot," I said with a laugh. "Now, may I enter your lair?"

"Do come in, insolent bitch," she snarled, but quickly added, "I really have missed you."

As I walked in, Stacy came from the kitchen to greet me. "The ensemble is now complete," she said with a laugh before hugging me and kissing me warmly on the lips. "It is so nice to see you again, my dearest."

"It is always a pleasure, mistress," I responded while holding her close for a quick minute. Looking around, I added, "Someone is missing."

"The bitch is sunning her boobs by the pool if you must know. I really don't know what you like about her," said Stacy with a smile as she turned to go back to the kitchen. "Drinks anyone?"

"I think Anna said the same about you," commented Eva as she walked past me heading toward the pool, before continuing, "Yes, tart, drinks all around, and be quick about it. Renfield, join me."

We walked out onto the patio and Anna raised her head from the lounge chair to acknowledge our entry. She was topless as Stacy had indicated, looking lovely, wearing a skimpy thong bikini bottom, sunglasses, with skin glistening with tanning lotion. "Hello, my darling," she said with a bright smile while looking in my direction.

"Hi Anna," I replied giving a slight wave as well, "You're looking gorgeous as usual."

"As do you, my sweet," she responded, "clearly, we work at it unlike other people around here." She went on, "Get out of those clothes and come join me. There is an extra pair of bottoms in my bag that would probably look wonderful on you, and we can have a swim together."

"In a few minutes," I replied, "I want to chat with Eva first."

Sitting in a shady spot under a large umbrella, Eva and I caught up on things in general and she confided how wonderful it felt to be home surrounded by people that meant the most to her. Being sick for several weeks, having emergency surgery, and the recuperation time it required was draining and unsettling. Eva worked hard at the firm that employed her and was on the fast track to making partner, and these unforeseen difficulties were interfering with her plans. She wanted to relax and not worry about how she was perceived by others, she wanted to forget politics momentarily, laugh at silly things and, essentially, be a kid again. I understood her desires and was supportive of her choice to be home again.

Stacy came over to us with a tray of margaritas that looked exquisite, condensation running down the glasses like an advertisement, and we eagerly grabbed at them.

"Waitress!" came the shout from Anna's direction which brought laughter from everyone.

"Fucking bitch," was Stacy's quiet reply accompanied by a broad smile to be followed by, "Yes, mademoiselle, I'm on my way."

"Go for a swim, Jake, I will take out my whip to keep the lions in check," said Eva between sips of her drink.

I quickly went to my room and grabbed a pair of black bikini bottoms that looked particularly sexy on me and headed back to the pool. Stacy saw me on the way out and said, "Wow! You are looking really hot today. If I wasn't taken I would turn you every way but loose."

"You couldn't handle it, deary," I said with a quick shoulder shrug, and continued on my way.

Anna looked up, pushed her sunglasses down on her nose, and commented, "My, my, what have we here? I have to get into the water 'cause it's way too hot out here." With that, she rose from her lounge chair and dove into the pool.

"Ah, my slutty sister emerges from her room," said Eva, "I have missed you, my dear."

"And I am happy to be back with my family," I replied with a smile. "I love you guys and want this weekend to last all year long." I ran to the pool and jumped in Anna's direction.

When I came to the surface Anna was already next to me and she gave me a hug and a kiss. "Jackie, baby, I missed you. It's so nice to see you again, it's been too long."

"I've missed you, too, my dear," I said as I pulled her close, feeling her naked breasts push against my smooth chest.

"Yes, I see that," she replied laughing, having felt the bulge in my bikini, and then proceeded to rub her boobs across my chest even more.

The rest of the afternoon was wonderful, like old times during college days. Stacy made some great snacks and the margaritas kept flowing. Eva and Stacy joined us in the pool and before long topless swimming turned into totally nude skinny dipping with chicken fights and volleyball. It was a day that rivaled the best uninhibited days in college. When we tired ourselves out in the pool, we rested on lounge chairs listening to music and soaking up the sun. As the sun started sinking in the sky we decided to head inside to shower and get changed before dinner. We agreed to meet at 8:00 pm for drinks and Eva announced that she had a 9:00 pm reservation in one of our favorite haunts so that Stacy could have some downtime after looking after everyone all afternoon.

When I got to my room, I saw that the beautiful blue dress that Stacy bought for me a couple of years ago was hanging on my closet door. There was also a fancy box that held beautiful lingerie and matching blue heels. A note on the dress read: "I hope that this will still fit you since Stacy said that you looked absolutely divine in it not all that long ago. Please wear it to dinner for me. If you need help with anything just let me know. Love, Eva."

I was taken aback seeing the dress and reading the note. I deliberately left the dress in Stacy's apartment after the eventful weekend that we shared and I thought that it was gone forever. Stacy must have kept it as a reminder and now my sister was telling me to wear it again, but why? My stomach felt slightly nervous at the thought. Reluctantly, I walked down to the kitchen to see if Stacy was there and luckily she was, loading the dishwasher. I walked up behind her and asked, "Did you put the blue dress in my room?"

"Yes," she said, "Eva wrote the note and asked me to hang the dress on your closet door. I am sorry if this rekindles bad memories for you. It does for me but I could not simply get rid of it. You were beautiful in it and I like the memory of our morning together when I see it."

"That is a wonderful memory for me as well, but I want to know what Eva is planning to do. She always has reasons for everything, and I am sure that there is more to this than meets the eye. What exactly did she say?" I asked.

"When she first saw the dress, she asked me about it and I told her that it was yours, a gift from me when you came for a visit. Naturally, she inquired why you didn't take it with you because it was so lovely and she knew that you would not readily part with such a beautiful dress. I started to stammer, searching for words, and could not hold back the tears. She held me saying that she would ask you since you must have had a reason and obviously, whatever it was, it was very upsetting to me." At this point, Stacy's lip started quivering so I hugged her and told her not to be upset.