Eva and the Black Amazons Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Miss", the girl replied.

Eva sat on her litter again and told the bearers to take her to her hut. As they arrived, she said to Munga:

"Munga, kneel down and listen to your Miss. Yesterday I saw how good you are with arrows. I want you to make a beautiful sign like this on the trunk of this tree" – she made anEon the sand with a stick and pointed to the tree she had chosen to "park" the twins. "It is my sign; you and your sister have it at the back of your heads. Use as many arrows as you need: I want it perfect. You can surely make it – and everybody will admire your skill!"

Munga's eyes flashed in pride.

"It will be done, Miss."

"Very well. And you may keep watch on the girls in that other hut with Sunga. But, if you ever eventalkto Matomba, I will know. Don't you dare to disobey your Miss!"

The memory of having her ass swatted came clearly into Munga's mind. She said quickly:

"No, Miss – Munga will not disobey!"

Eva grinned. That savage cat was well under way to become obedient, as Samba seemed to have already. Her methods were working: firmness, but tempered with rewards and praises. Her fingers traced the E on the back of Munga's bare head, feeling the lines of rough hair. She had accomplished quite a lot in the few days of her stay with the Amazons. Now the second part of her plan had to be put in practice. Eva felt a small pang in her stomach: until now, things had gone well... would her good luck continue until the whole thing was finished?

Thirteen

The waiting room was almost empty. Eva looked at her watch: she had been there for more than two hours, after an uneventful trip from the village. Katunda had driven the jeep and Tonga had sat on the back seat; as they left the valley of the Amazons, she had been amazed at the sights, and kept asking questions that Eva answered with good humour.

Once they had reached the town, Katunda had left her at the gate of the Ministry and gone with Tonga to see a dentist. The photographer was to meet the police chief about the travel permits for the twelve Amazons.

Eva was beginning to feel impatient. Several people had been already admitted to the office, done their business and left. She glanced at the pretty clerk sitting behind a desk, who was reading a magazine, indifferent to anything else, and played for a moment with the idea of sucking her nipples. But she doubted that they would taste as sweet as the Amazons', or, for that matter, as sweet as Katunda's. How long would take until her turn came? She sighed; time in Africa was valued differently than in her culture. As she was rising from her chair, though, she saw Katunda and the Amazon crossing the room toward her.

The Nubian was wearing white shorts that went down to her knees, leaving her calves bare, and a sleeveless top that contrasted nicely to her dark shoulders and arms. Tonga had been given a skirt; with her naked breasts and what looked like a tribal ornament around her neck, she had gone unnoticed among the native women who crammed the dusty streets.

"How was it at the dentist's?" Eva asked, holding Tonga's arm as the Amazon began to kneel down. She didn't want to attract attention to herself: the clerk was looking at them, and two other people were still waiting to speak with the police chef.

"Just a small caries", Katunda replied. "She is OK now."

Eva gave her an icy look.

"Haven't you forgotten anything, dear?"

Katunda felt her face becoming hot. Should she go on pretending to be a servant, even in the very place she worked at? For a moment, she thought of leaving aside all prudence and telling the police chief about the photographer's behavior with the Amazons. But first, that would be the end of her plans to study abroad, and second, the man might not react as indignantly as she expected. Most probably, he would try to snatch a bribe from Eva and allow her to do as she pleased.

"I am sorry, Miss", the girl said.

Tonga stayed still, her hand clutching her jaw – it was still numb from the anaesthetic. She was going to ask why Miss didn't want her to greet when the clerk stood up:

"The chief will see you now."

"May I bring the native girl with me? This is her first visit to the town, and she might feel scared if we leave her alone here", Eva said with her best smile.

"I see no problem. Please follow me."

Katunda watched as Eva walked through the door, flanked by the Amazon. She had work to do; she left the waiting room and climbed the stairs to reach her desk.

The chief was a fat, bald man, with small eyes behind a pair of sunglasses that made him look like a Tonton Macoute. His khaki shirt was damp with sweat, in spite of the ceiling fan over his head.

"What brings you here, Miss Alpers?" he asked, making a gesture towards a chair in front of his desk.

Eva sat down; Tonga squatted by her feet.

"Good morning, chief. As you certainly know, I have been staying with this girl's tribe" – she put a hand around Tonga's waist. "I am worried about their future, so I have talked to their leader and got her permission to send some Amazons abroad to see the wide world. They need travel permits, though, and this is why I am here."

The fat man examined the girl in front of him from head to toe. It was the first time that he saw an Amazon, and he clearly liked the sight, especially the upright, round breasts and the rich lips.

"Hum. How many do you need?"

"Twelve, sir." Eva followed the man's eyes as they wandered along Tonga's body.

"That will cost you something, Miss Alpers."

"I know, sir, and am prepared to make a contribution to the welfare fund of the police officers."

The man grinned.

"This will be welcome, but perhaps it can be supplemented by something else."

He rose from his chair and walked to Tonga. His hand moved swiftly over her shoulders and back; the skin on the toned muscles had a soft touch, her hips were generous, and those breasts promised lots of pleasure to his avid mouth. Tonga was intimidated by the fat man's manners, but the photographer made a sign with her eyes meaning that she should stay still. The chief turned to the white woman:

"I thought that they were savages, Miss Alpers."

"Oh, not at all! On the contrary, they are very docile when handled with tact. Tonga here, for instance..." She patted the Amazon's head. "Whom do you belong to, Tonga?"

"To you, Miss."

The chief grinned.

"Miss Alpers, has this girl already been examined? We have heard that there is an epidemics of smallpox in the area surrounding their valley."

He sat back in his chair, scribbled something on a piece of paper and handed it to Eva. The photographer glanced at what was written: "12 permits = the girl."

Eva breathed deeply and frowned. "So, that is what the bastard wants", she thought. "Probably will have her laid as soon as I get out of this room. However, I need those permits; so much the worse for Tonga... I'll have to get another cook in my next trip to the village, that is all." She lifted her eyes:

"The girl is in very good health, sir, as everyone in her tribe. But of course, if it is necessary, she can be examined".

She turned to the Amazon:

"Tonga, it seems that you will stay in the town for a little longer than we expected."

The girl's eyes opened wide. She looked afraid, but Eva went on:

"You may have to do some work for the chief to pay for your examination. I want you to be obedient and do what you are told."

"But Miss –"

"Nobut, dear, or you necklace goes away." Eva's tone was stern.

Tonga lowered her eyes. She had worked hard to earn herbulawa, and was not prepared to lose it.

"Yes, Miss."

The fat officer's eyes sparkled. The gods were well disposed towards him: that girl would warm his nights, take care of his children... And she had cost nothing, really anything! Really, that commission was very profitable...

"Do we have a deal, then?"

"Yes, sir, we do", said the photographer.

The police chief took some yellow forms from a drawer and handed them to Eva.

"Tell Katunda to fill these out. They are good for a round trip abroad."

Eva took the papers and studded them into her bag. The interview was over; she patted the Amazon's butt and rose up.

"Tonga, I may take some days to come back. Don't bring shame to your tribe: I will have a detailed report about you, and I want to hear praises, not blames. You will serve the chief well, won't you?"

The Amazon stared at the white woman. Her words came back to her mind: "to belong means that you do what I tell you, even if you don't want to." It was that, or her hardly wonbulawa would go. She sighed:

"Tonga will, Miss."

Eva shook the police chief's hand and walked to the door office. Katunda was waiting for her outside.

"Where is Tonga, Miss?" she asked as Eva came out from the office alone.

"You said that he could want something in exchange for the permits. Well, he has –her." She spoke in a controlled voice; she had not counted on losing Tonga, but after all it was not too high a price for the permits.

Katunda felt shocked: how could Eva agree tothat? But she knew her boss' corrupt ways. That girl would never come back to her village... unless... but no, there was nothing to be done. Katunda quivered: if she had not worked hard and been lucky, her fate would have been the same – toil away at the hands of some high-placed person, white or black. That was how things were. She sighed and paid attention to what Eva was saying:

"Fill these out. Put in them any name you want, this is just a formality. And meet me at the hotel when you finish here; I have another business to attend to."

Eva brushed he girl's cheek, went out into the street and hailed a cab.

"To the Aden Embassy", she said, showing the address to the driver.

***

As the photographer arrived there, she was greeted by a clerk and showed into an office decorated with good taste. The money from the oil was well employed, she thought. And in a few days, one hundred and sixty thousand dollars from that money would be in her account...

The small camera disguised among the elaborate arabesques of the ceiling caught her sharp eye. "A bit paranoiac, these Aden people, aren't they? Filming what happens in their Embassy." She brushed away that thought and bent to examine a finely carved statuette on the mahogany table.

In the next room, an Arab man with a kefiyeh around his head was watching her slim body with the eyes of a connoisseur. The Arab nodded approvingly as Eva exposed unwittingly her well-shaped butt. "The Princess will like this one", he thought. "And I will get a nice commission." He pressed some touches on a telephone and waited until someone answered on the other side.

"Tell the Princess to have a look at the attachment in the e-mail I will send her in half an hour." He hung up and went to the adjoining room.

"Miss Alpers? I am Ahmed ibn Kaphir, the Princess' representative in this country. It is a pleasure to meet you. Will you have some tea?"

"Yes, please. It is my pleasure", Eva said, sitting in one of the comfortable armchairs that overlooked a small garden.

Ibn Kaphir took a seat in front of the photographer and ringed a bell. A sleek girl, dressed in a yellow tunic that went very well with her black skin, entered and bowed to the Arab. The Arab whispered something, and two minutes later she came with a jar and two small glasses, poured the tea, bowed again and disappeared.

Eva sipped the strong, mint-flavored beverage.

"I suppose you know why I am here?"

Ibn Kaphir nodded.

"The Princess instructed me to organize the trip. I understand that the girls you are sending her were warriors; do they need to be restrained?"

Eva smiled as she noticed that the Arab had employed the past tense to refer to the Amazons' status.

"They are from a very primitive tribe, you know. But they are coming of their free will; they think that after a few months they will go back to their village and teach others what they have learned abroad. So I think that everything will go smoothly."

Ibn Kaphir grinned. If the Princess accepted his offer, how would she handle that woman? The photographer was undoubtedly attractive, but would she bend to the Princess' wishes?

"Very clever, Miss Alpers, very clever. What made you think that they would make good slaves?"

"I saw at once their potential – I mean the entire tribe, not only the girls I finally selected. However primitive, they are intelligent, learn fast, and take pride in serving well. You have just to use some psychology. Be tactful, but firm, and in no time they become very obedient."

Eva pictured in her mind Samba licking her before she was allowed to go after the leopard, how the twins had carried her around, and Taranga offering her full breast to her avid mouth. She felt moisture in her pussy, but pursued:

"And it would be difficult to find finer Nubians in all of Africa. Their way of life makes them athletic, yet they are very feminine, if you see what I mean. I have selected a dozen of the best, and you may be sure that they are worth every cent of the price I am asking for them."

"Of course they are. In Aden we have slaves from many African tribes, and judging from the photographs you have sent the Princess, the quality of this lot leaves nothing to desire. And as you say that they are docile, this makes things even easier. Are they ready to be shipped, then?"

Even having given free rein during the last few days to her fantasy of being mistress to pretty and obedient black girls, Eva felt a little uncomfortable with the way Ibn Kaphir spoke of "shipping" human beings as if they were pure bred horses. But now it was too late to have scruples about the deal.

"Yes, they are ready. How will it be done?"

"We will send a truck tomorrow and fetch them. As it is you whom they respect and obey, it is advisable that you accompany the driver. They will be taken directly to the airport and put into the Princess' private jet." He made a pause. "And the Princess has invited you, Miss Alpers, to fly to Aden with the lot. She is very pleased with your efforts, and wants to thank you personally."

Eva stared at him.

"Thank you, sir, but I don't think I can accept the invitation right now."

The Arab grinned.

"Madam, the Princess will not accept a refusal. She wants very much to meet you."

Eva thought for a moment. On the one hand, that was an unexpected complication: she wanted to go home as soon as possible, see about Katunda's scholarship, and work on the hundreds of photographs she had taken. On the other hand, that could wait; until the sum to which she felt entitled was deposited on her account, it was not wise to upset Her Highness.

"Then I will go", she said. "Her Highness' wishes are commands for me."

"The ways of Allah sometimes surprise us", the Arab said enigmatically, an evil grin on his face. "Please be ready tomorrow at seven, you will be picked up at your hotel.Salam Aleikum!"

He rose up, joined his hands under his chin, and bowed ceremoniously. Eva did the same and walked out; once in the street, she hailed a cab and went to her hotel.

Ibn Kaphir turned on his computer. The camera that had filmed Eva was connected to the machine. He worked for a while on the images, studying the different angles and choosing the best ones, then attached them to an e-mail:

"May Allah be with you, noble Princess! Please find enclosed some photos of a very beautiful infidel woman. I dare think that she could join the host of your slaves: nice body, pretty face, hands that seem capable of taking care of Your Highness' needs. If Your Highness finds her worthy of that honour, I can send her with the girls from the warrior tribe. And may Allah grant you a long and happy life!

Your humble servant, Ahmed ibn Kaphir."

***

As Eva pushed the revolving doors, she saw Katunda standing by the reception desk.

"Hello, dear, have you filled out the forms?"

"Yes, Miss, they are here." Katunda was in no mood to argue, so she addressed the photographer as she wished to be called.

"Very well. I will go tomorrow to the village to bring the Amazons, and will escort them to the airport." She paused for a moment: her next few days would be spent at Aden, far away from that lovely young body. Why not enjoy it when she still could?

Eva looked directly into the girl's eyes. Katunda felt a shiver going down her spine: the white woman's gaze betrayed so clearly what was in her mind that it was impossible to misunderstand it. She breathed deeply – her future as a nurse was at stake, and, after all, the photographer had made her discover the pleasures of making love to women.

She smiled to Eva.

"May I go up with you, Miss?"

The white woman's eyes flashed. "Hooked", she thought. "She will end up accepting to serve me for real." She kissed Katunda's lips and whispered:

"Yes, dear, you may."

As they entered the room, Eva removed the girl's clothes and took her to the queen-size bed; her tongue slithered down the firm leg and calf to that perfect foot – in an impulse, she took it and rubbed the sole against her pussy until it was drenched. She knelt on the bed and inserted the big toe into her cunt, bouncing on it like it were a small cock, feeling it brush her walls and clit. When she was quite aroused, she took it out and lapped her own juices from it. Katunda's had never thought that her toe could go into another pussy, but she was liking the sensation; she put her other foot on the white woman's breast, twisting gently the nipple between her toes and enjoying that eager tongue on her heel and arch.

Eva approached her crotch to the footpad and began to grind herself on it. She bent over Katunda and nibbled her nipples, then she changed position and looked for the girl's grotto, parting the black lips and revealing the red inside the rich folds. Katunda had spread her legs and put them over Eva's shoulders; she moaned loud, letting the photographer do what she wanted – it was so good! Nothing could not compare to that velvet tongue moving swiftly up and down her cunt, making her feel every inch of it as she writhed wildly on the bed.

Eva ate voraciously that delicious pussy, pulling the labia into her mouth and working her clit with the tip of the tongue. Katunda's musk was even more tasty than in that sunny afternoon by the lake. The photographer was on the brink of an orgasm; she rode again the girl's toe and pulled it into her cavity, moving up and down, her eyes closed. There was no need for words; she kept sucking the Nubian's pussy until they reached climax practically at the same time.

They stayed for a while there, side by side, until Eva said:

"You cannot know how much pleasure you give me, Katunda! I love your body, your scent, your skin... And I want more! Turn around."

Katunda obeyed. That woman had a magnetic power, she thought, as she felt the soft, soaked pussy on her ass cheek. Eva was holding by the shoulders, rubbing frantically on that silky dark skin; her tongue sought the girl's neck – the taste was a bit salty from her sweat. She lifted her hair and licked vigorously on the line where the hair began; the wired curls stung a bit on her tongue, but she paid no attention to that. She slid a finger into the Nubian's back hole and grinned as the girl tried to close her legs.

"Quiet, Katunda! Let your Miss have her pleasure. Lift your ass a bit, yes, like this..."

Katunda arched up. Somehow, she didn't feel offended by the words Eva had used – "your Miss." She could be a bit kinky, but she was a splendid lover - why not do as she asked? She put her mouth on Eva's palm and began to kiss it; then she pulled the white woman's other hand to her breast and cupped it into the hollow. Eva caressed the hard nipple - the girl's tongue on her palm felt so good – she sensed her thighs shaking and pressed them against the sides of Katunda's buttocks – how fantastic it was to feel her submitting! She had not told her to lick her palm, it was her idea. Eva's body bounced in the agony of the moments preceding release; in a powerful impulse, she ground her pussy a little more on that firm ass – and then spasms took her over, in a huge, welcome orgasm.