Eva, Lost in Time

Story Info
A girl finds her way in the jungle.
5.2k words
4.38
5.9k
14
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I write for myself as well as my readers. Sometimes, my mind wanders a bit too far afield. Perhaps, this is one of those times. Constructive comments always welcome. Voting, if you choose, simply lets me know what the world thinks of my wandering..

Three days into her jungle trek, Eva's bearer vanished during the night taking most of their food stocks with him. Now, a day later, her guide, Enos Harrington, was setting on a log. They had just eaten the last of their prepackaged meals.

Enos did not look good. Sweating, weak and with a fever, he was writing down what he believed there coordinates were. He was insisting that Eva continue on her own as there was no way she would be able to assist him, being at least a hundred pounds heavier than her.

He pointed her in a westerly direction with instructions to head toward a far mountain peak, whenever there was the rare opening in the dense canopy allowing her a view. She spent some time insisting she should remain with him. Help him however she could, wait for rescuers to arrive. In the end, with a backpack containing the few remaining necessities, a small tarp and machete in her right hand, she headed off. Before she was completely out of view, she looked back. Enos was already laying on his side, apparently all but given up.

Over the next four days, she conserved her remaining food, a small bag of rolled oats, as best she could, nibbling small amounts of the dry coarse grain as a sort of trail mix. She drank from somewhat clear streams when she could find one even thought she was certain that was what had sickened Enos. She was sleeping on dense patches of short palms by stomping them flat into a makeshift mattress and used the tarp as a dry covering.

That was where she was now. She awoke to the soft hum of insects, the babbling from a nearby stream, the rustle of the trees. And then, she lifted her head, froze, hearing what she thought were voices.

Finally, she called out. "Hello?"

Everything seemed to go still. No breeze, no sound of the water, not even the insects buzzed. And then, footsteps, brush moving. A figure appearing, still well into the trees, barely visible. Slowly the shape moved nearer. As it stepped into the small clearing, Eva smiled to see it was a woman, maybe young enough to be considered a girl. She was very dark skinned. Her head wrapped in a gray cloth. Her upper torso including her small breasts were bare. She had a simple wrap around her waist, tied at one side so one leg was revealed nearly up to her hip. She was tall, very tall, maybe six feet or more. She remained still except to raise a long stick she held in her right hand. She waved it slightly and Eva herd more sounds. A second girl appeared beside the first. They were nearly identical. Same small wrap, same head cover. Same wooden staff.

The first woman began to move closer to Eva. Eva started to set up. Like a flash, the woman's stick was lowered, and it speared forward, pressing to Eva's chest. Eva was forced down, flat on her back. The tip of the shaft remained between her breasts holding her there.

"Eva." She said. "My name is Eva."

The stick swung upward, catching under her chin. The girl forced Eva's mouth closed. She seemed to be quite skilled in using such an unassuming weapon. Eva noticed the second girl now moving around her, circling her. She leaned down and picked up the backpack. As that girl was rummaging through it, tossing various items out onto the ground, the first girl knelt beside Eva.

She finally placed the wooden rod on the ground beside her. She watched Eva.

"I'm lost." Eva offered.

In response, The kneeling girl's right hand flashed forward, slapping Eva on the side of her face. As much as that hurt, Eva quickly realized she was outmatched and had no idea what the two women wanted. She remained still.

The girl reached forward and grabbed a hand full of her hair. She roughly twisted it, forcing Eva's head backwards. The girl's left hand was flat, three fingers side by side, tapping Eva's lips. Eva watched as the girl slowly shook her head side to side. Eva understood. She should remain silent.

The second girl tossed the backpack into the brush, apparently not finding anything of value to her. She picked up Eva's machete and walked off. The first girl was running her fingers over Eva's cheek. She seemed fascinated by her light complexion. She spoke the first words either of them had uttered since first arriving. It unfortunately was some native dialect and Eva had no idea what she was saying. What she did realize was that the girl seemed to be repeating the phrase, whatever it might be.

As Eva watched, the girl removed a small knife from the top of the wrap around her waist. It was made of stone or bone or something, but not metal. The girl slid the blade under the hem of Eva's tee shirt. Slowly she lifted it, pulling the fabric tight and then the knife began slicing through the material. From waist to neckline the girl cut the front of her tee shirt open.

Using the tip of the blade, she pushed the cloth to either side. She knelt there. Staring. The sports bra Eva wore was confusing her even more. She likely had never seen anything like it. With a quick twist of her wrist, the knife slid between Eva's breasts and the bra was cut in half. Again, the tip of the blade flipped the two halves of the bra to the sides and Eva's small breasts were on display. The girl stood and walked around Eva to a log where she sat down, still watching Eva intently.

That was when the other girl came into the clearing carrying some small vines looped around one arm. She spoke to the girl setting on the log. Then that girl replied. She went around and knelt at Eva's head. She pulled both of Eva's arms out straight above her head. Eva couldn't see but was quite sure the girl was binding her wrists with the vines. Then the vine was pulled very tight, stretching Eva's arms up as far as possible, The vine was somehow being secured to something strong. When that was done, The girl moved to Eva's feet and proceeded to tie each ankle with a vine and stretch each one to small bushes and secured them as well.

The first girl was now standing, looking at Eva. She spoke to the second girl as she handed her the knife. With knife in hand, she looked at Eva. Then she straddled her at her knees and pointed the blade at Eva. She leaned forward and the tip of the blade touched her right nipple. Slowly she dragged it down her breast and up over her left one.

To Eva, the girl seemed to grin as she let the point trail down over her abdomen. Then, the blade slid under the button of her jeans, and it was cut free. Using two hands, the girl gripped the top of her jeans and pulled. The zipper gave way, and her pants were roughly pulled down to mid-thigh.

The girl looked up at the first girl and that girl was waving her away. She stood and moved back. Eva was thinking the first girl was apparently the leader. That girl knelt beside Eva once more. Her hand settled on Eva's still panty covered mound. She seemed enthralled just to look at this white skinned person. She slipped the tips of her fingers into Eva's panties and pulled them down enough to expose her sex.

The girl actually smiled, talking to the other, nodding at Eva's smoothly shaved pubic region. Apparently. a concept never considered by their tribe. Then the girl nodded. She stood and crossed one foot over Eva. She looked down and then, she reached for the tie at her waist.

Eva shook her head. "No." she said.

The girl let her wrap come free and she dropped in on the ground. To Eva's surprise, The tall black slender girls of this jungle tribe had indeed discovered the art of shaving their pubic hair. She was as smooth as any Eva had ever seen. The girl seemed proud of hers as she ran her fingers over it, down between her legs, spreading her labia, still grinning.

She spoke to the other girl and that girl returned to kneel beside Eva. She leaned down, her mouth very close to Eva's and Eva Turned her head away from the girl. The girl put her hand under Eva's chin. She turned Eva's face back around even as Eva was trying to prevent it. And the girl grinned at Eva, and then she slapped her across the face. Eva groaned from the pain. The girl held her firmly by her throat, waited, and then slapped her again. Eva began to whimper.

The girl placed her fingers at Eva's mouth and tapped them on her lips. She shook her head. This time when she leaned forward and as her lips brushed Eva's. Eva remained still. The girl's lips were soft, cool and then she began letting spit slip from her mouth onto Eva's lips. Eva froze as the girl began using her fingers to smear the spittle over Eva's lips and around her mouth.

The girl set up and watched as her leader knelt over Eva. He knees on either side of Eva's shoulders. The girl brought two fingers to Eva's mouth and slipped them in. She began working them as Eva's tongue was unwittingly coating them with her saliva. When the girl removed them, she brought those fingers to her pussy and rubbed the moisture along her labia and over her clitoris, coating them.

The girl began easing forward and she grinned just before she settled her sex on Eva's mouth. She sat there, waited, Eva was terrified. She didn't really know what to do but she was sure she didn't want to do what the girl was expecting.

When there was no attention offered to the girl, she slowly stood and stepped aside. She spoke, and the other girl moved forward. She then straddled Eva. She took her hair in her left hand. Gripped it tightly and raised her right hand into the air. Eva stiffened.

That hand crashed down onto Eva's cheek so hard that she all but blacked out. Then came another and another and another. The girl held Eva's head up, she leaned forward and nodded at Eva. Eva paused and then nodded back. The girl smiled and stood up. As she moved away, the first girl reclaimed her place across Eva. The girl's fingers gently rubbed Eva's reddened cheek. She nodded at Eva. She waited and then Eva nodded back.

When the girl's pussy slid across Eva's lips this time, she responded with what little she knew, She licked the girl's labia. The girl knew exactly what she wanted. She began to slowly drag her pussy back and forth over Eva's mouth. She was rocking as Eva's tongue finally began working in time as the girl rode her. Soon, the girl was letting her head lay to the side. She was pulling at Eva's hair. Her ass had added a gyrating motion as she continued to move up and back and her speed was increasing.

The girl's free hand was cupping her breast. Her strokes became shorter, more aggressive and then she froze. Her juices began to seep over Eva's lips.

With Eva's tongue deep in her pussy, she came with a shudder. She pressed her cunt down on Eva so hard she could barely breath. And the fluids continued to flood Eva's mouth. After just a few moments, the girl eased back and settled on Eva's thighs. She looked down at Eva and nodded. She patted her cheek, still quite red from her earlier punishment.

The girl held out a hand to the second girl. The girl moved close and leaned down. To Eva's surprise, the two began kissing each other. Sultry, loving kisses. But then, the leader guided the second girl to stand over Eva. To kneel over Eva. To settle onto Eva's face, the two facing each other, the two kissing each other.

The girl's hand tapped Eva's cheek and immediately her pussy began stroking Eva's mouth and Eva began to attend to the second girl as she had the first.

The act, as repulsive as the idea was to Eva, was not as unpleasant as she had expected. Both girl's sex had an almost sweet aroma. As she pressed her tongue into the girl's vagina, she was certain she heard a moan. She began stroking her pussy over Eva's lips in rapid movements.

Eva found herself wanting to give the girl pleasure. She was increasing the speed of her tongue's strokes. The girl's fingers were spreading her labia. She was leaning forward. She eased back slightly offering her swollen clitoris. Pressing it into Eva's mouth. Eva's lips took it, sucked at it, her tongue lashing at it. The second girl, just as the first one had done, froze. She shuddered and came and coated Eva's mouth with her cum.

After a few seconds, the two girls stood up together. The stepped off of Eva, continuing to hug each other. The were now sharing soft kisses. Touching each other's breasts. The leader was cupping the other's ass. Then she patted her butt, and the second girl went over and picked up the leader's wrap and put it on her, tying it securely. Then she put her own back in place.

The leader had picked up the machete and came to stand over Eva. She looked down at her, raised the long blade in the air and came down hard. She cut the vines just above Eva's wrists. She moved to Eva's feet and cut those vines as well.

The leader motioned to Eva but Eva, not knowing what she wanted, just lay still. The leader kicked her in the side and motioned again. Eva struggled to stand up with her jeans still down. Once on her feet, she pulled her panties back up and raised her pants. The girl poked a finger into Eva's chest. She spoke. "Eva." She said. She poked again, harder. "Eva." She repeated.

Eva nodded. She was hesitant to speak.

Then the leader pointed to herself. "Nana." She said.

"Nana." Eva said and nodded.

Nana pointed to the second girl. "Ley." She said.

Eva pointed at the girl. "Ley." And she nodded.

Nana picked up her rod and headed into the jungle. The point of Ley's stick into Eva's side caused Eva to follow. Ley took up the rear carrying her newly acquired machete.

Eva's hands were still bound together making maneuvering through the thick brush difficult. When she stumbled, Ley was right there to poke her with the long stick, urging her on.

When Nana finally stopped, they had been walking for hours. The sun was setting when Nana turned and motioned to Ley. Ley moved around Eva and after stopping at Nana to receive her orders, she disappeared down the trail.

The two had been standing in silence for some time when Eva finally spoke. "Where are we?"

Nana looked at her. She moved closed and put a finger under Eva's chin. She lifted her head up and Eva was certain she was about to be punished for speaking. But Nana leaned down and kissed her. Then she placed two fingers on Eva's lips. Nana shook her head and made a shushing sound. Eva nodded.

About then a horn of some sort echoed through the trees. Nana motioned Eva to walk ahead of her. Ten minutes later the two entered a large clearing. There were twenty or more huts spread randomly around. Numerous campfires were lit. There were children, women, and Ley standing in the center of the group. Eva was not immediately aware that there were no men, anywhere to be seen. Nana used her stick in Eva's back to guide her into the group that now circled her entirely.

One by one, the women and children all came forward and touched Eva's skin. They would smile, or even laugh aa they did so. Eventually they all went about their business and Ley took Eva's arm, leading her to a nearby hut. She pointed at the opening. Eva went inside. Ley did not follow. Once inside, the small hut was quite dark. Rugs and woven mats were spread about. A small table, a post in the center supporting the roof.

Eva had been there alone for what seemed like hours. It had turned dark outside. All that was visible was the glow of the small fires. She had finally sat down on a mat near the center. She was leaning against the post. Her hands were still bound at the wrists.

The tarp over the entrance was pulled aside and Nana entered. She was carrying a limb with the tip still burning. She knelt near a pile of firewood and placed a few into a fire pit encircled by stones. She worked the burning limb into the twigs and soon a glow was filling the inside of the hut.

Nana came over and knelt in front of Eva. Sher pulled her knife from her wrap. She lifted Eva's arms and cut the vines. "Thank you." Eva said.

Nana grabbed her hair, jerking her head back. She tapped the blade to Eva's lips. "Shush." She whispered. "Shush." She said again.

Nana moved over beside a thick blanket spread out on the floor. She watched Eva as she untied her wrap letting it drop to the ground. Slowly, she sat down, her legs crossed, watching Eva. Movement at the door caused Eva to look up. Another very tall girl entered. She carried two bowls. She came to Nana, knelt, and placed both bowls on the ground in front of her. She nodded, stood, and left the hut.

Nana spoke to Eva. Both knowing that nothing was being understood. Nana pointed to the space directly in front of her as she moved the bowls to the side, She pointed again.

Eva, not knowing, slowly began sort of crawling toward Nana. Nana nodded. Nana pointed at her legs and Eva slowly settled down, crossing her legs to mirror Nana's. Nana nodded in approval. Nana picked up one of the bowls. She took what was clearly some sort of grilled meat. With it in her fingers, she motioned to Eva. Eva nodded. She was close to starving.

Nana held the meat in front of Eva. Eva leaned forward but Nana pulled the food closed to herself. She waited and Eva leaned in farther. When she was close enough, Nana leaned also and her let her lips touch Eva's. The kiss was soft but short. Nana placed the meat at Eva's lips, and she greedily ate it.

Nana took a second piece from the bowl and held it up near her own mouth. She waited and Eva thought she understood. She leaned in and let her lips cautiously reach Nana's. she kissed her and Nana gave her another bite of the meat.

Over the next few minutes, Eva received a number of bites as Nana was kissed before each one. Then she simply handed the bowl to Eva and picked up the other bowl for herself. The two finished their meal in quiet. When they were finished, Nana took the bowl from Eva and placed both of them down beside her.

Nana leaned back on her elbows. She smiled at Eva and said "Um bagh la." Eva sat there. Nana said it again. "Um bagh la." Eva realized that was the phrase which Nana had been repeating when they first appeared.

She looked at Nana who slowly raised her knees and pressed them out to the sides. Eva spoke. "Um bagh la." Nana smiled and held out her hand to Eva. Eva moved forward between Nana's legs. Nana reached for the back of Eva's head, She took a hand full of hair and began twisting it into a wad. When she had it pulled very tight, Nana laid back onto the rug. She guided Eva's mouth to her sex. "Um bagh la." She whispered it as Eva's tongue made the first pass along Nana's labia.

Nana was already wet. The little game she had played with Eva while feeding her had apparently been very erotic for both of them. The woman was not at all gentle as she pulled Eva's mouth up and down over her pussy. She forced her mouth to her vagina, held her there, felt her tongue enter her and then jerked her head up to her clitoris. Over and over.

Nana lifted her ass off od the rug. She was humping Eva's mouth with her ass in the air. Her feet flat on the ground. Her fingers with a hand full of hair, kept Eva captive to her sex. She was grunting. Rutting in the dark as this white skinned beauty pleasured her. She was exuding copious moisture, running down Eva's chin, down her neck. Eva lapped at her keeper as her face was being fucked in the most primitive way.

Nana's climax eventually settled into a soft humming as her legs fell flat on the ground, her breathing erratic, her hand still holding Eva to her sex which was still seeping juices. Eva felt her finally untangling her fingers from her hair. Her arm fell away but her right leg eased over Eva's back. Her knee bent, her foot pulled forward over Eva's back.

After what seemed to Eva a half-hour or more, she thought she could hear Nana softly purring. She seemed to be sleeping. Eva, still secured by Nana's leg, turned her head sideways, laid it onto Nana's abdomen and fell asleep herself.

12