Eva, Lost in Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was the faintest of light entering the hut through the doorway when Eva was jarred awake by a firm slap on the side of her face. She was pushed down and away by Nana before she could focus her eyes. When she could see, Nana was standing and picking up her wrap. She walked to the far side of the hut and squatted beside a large pottery urn. She picked up a rag and dipped it into the ern and removed it, dripping with what Eva assumed was water. She watched Nana bathe between her legs, apparently washing away last night's sexual activity.

She returned the rag to the ern, removed it again and stood. She held it out. Saying something to Eva. Eva was in some pain caused by the odd position in which she spent the night. She struggled to stand and made her way over to Nana. Nana began wiping the wet rag over Eva's face. The rag had a very pungent smell. The rag that had just washed Nana's pussy.

Nana dropped the rag on the ground and pointed to the doorway. With her hand gripping Eva's arm, she led her outside. The day was just beginning and yet the camp was bustling with activity. Both women and children were carrying armfuls of firewood. Some tending cook pots at fires. Some seem to be washing items in large bowls. There were dogs barking. Tied to stakes beside huts.

Many paused for another look at the strange woman with white skin. Nana pushed Eva in the back, mumbled something and Eva began to move forward. Nana grabbed her hair and jerked. Eva stopped. Nana called out. "Ley?"

Un a f3ew seconds, Ley exited from a hut on the opposite side of the clearing. She came to Nana. The two spoke and then Nana went over to a stump and sat down. Ley went into her hut and returned with a piece of vine maybe ten feet long. She moved behind Eva and began tying the vine tightly around Eva's neck. With that end secured, She knelt and tied the other end to a stake already driven into the ground. She turned Eva to face her. She grinned at Eva. Then she turned her once more and began tying her wrists together behind her back. The vine was so tight it was cutting into her skin.

Lay, without warning, pressed her foot into the back of Eva's knee causing her legs to buckle. Eva was on her knees before she realized what had happened. Eva knelt there in the center of the camp. On her knees in the dirt. Naked. Tied at her neck. Arms secured behind her back. She watched Ley pick up a piece of log and carry it over beside Eva. She placed it on the ground. Ley untied her wrap as Eva watched and then she bowed her head in submission of what she expected was her new fate. Ley sat on the stump, leaned back, the palms of her hands on the ground behind her. As she straightened her legs, pushing them out on either side of Eva, she whispered. "Um bagh la."

Eva heard Nana laugh. She looked up to see Nana standing. But a sharp slap to the side of her face brought her attention back to Ley who was taking hold of Eva's hair. She was nodding and smiling and as she licked her lips, she pulled Eva's mouth to her pussy.

Over the length of the day, Eva had serviced maybe a dozen of the tribal women. One would walk past, see Eva laying in the dust, kick her with a foot and sit down on the log, their wrap gone, their legs apart. Eva would either crawl to them and pleasure them or when she would ignore one of them from near exhaustion, undergo an expended whipping with a leather strap and then still be required to give them what they wanted.

It was dark when Nana stood in front of Eva. She knelt, ran a hand over her face, then took her arm, helping to a sitting position. She handed her a jug of water and Eva began to guzzle it down. It was the first fluids she had been given all day. When she finally had drank enough, Nana took the jar and handed her a small bowl of grilled meat. Eva devoured it.

Slowly, Nana began to untie the vine around her neck. She helped Eva stand. Her wrists were freed as well. Nana turned and walked to the entrance of her hut. She looked back at Eva. Finally, Eva walked over to Nana and the two went inside. There beside the small fire, Nana laid down on the sleeping rug. She looked at Eva and offered her a hand. After a confused moment, Eva took it, knelt and Nana eased her close, the two lay together, spooning in the flicker of the campfire. With Nana's arm softly around her, Eva fell asleep.

The next morning, Eva awoke to an otherwise empty hut. She finally gathered the nerve to look outside. Just as the day before, the camp was busy with activity. A passing woman stopped and handed Eva a mango. She moved on. A small girl came up to her, smiled and gave her a banana. Eva walked across the camp to a tree where she sat down and began to eat the fruit she had been given.

When she saw Lay exit her hut, she stiffened, truly frightened at what might take place. Ley looked at her as she walked to the center of the camp. She stopped beside the stake, still firmly in the ground. The vine was still secured to it. Ley smiled at her as she bent down and picked up the end of the vine. She began curling it up in her hands. As Eva watched, she removed a knife from her waist wrap, nodded at Eva and then, cut the vine near the stake. Slowly, she moved to a fire pit and dropped it in. The vine sizzled as it caught fire.

Over the next few weeks, Eva came to understand that at first, she was the intruder. She hand been treated as a captive. After that, she had been forced to suffer the humiliation of the entire tribe. Apparently, she had passed whatever that test was. From the moment she had spent the night, untied, with Nana, she became accepted as a member. She slept with Nana. Ate with the group. Worked, laughed, and roamed freely.

The one thing that did not change was the sex with Nana. Nana never returned the pleasures that Eva provided to her. But Nana never forced Eva. She was no longer rough or aggressive. Every so often, Nana would take Eva's hand and lead her out of the hut and across the clearing to Ley's hut. As Nana sat near the doorway and watched, Ley would untie her wrap. Guide Eva to the center of the hut and wait for her to lay down. Ley would straddle her, lower herself onto a waiting and now very willing mouth. Eva would bring her to multiple climaxes before Nana would stand. That indicated that their time was over. Ley would rise, retrieve a washcloth, clean Eva and the two would depart.

Perhaps a year later, Nana had been off on a hunting party. She had been gone for three days. Lay had gone with them. A commotion outside caused Eva to look out. Nana was entering the camp ahead of the others. As Eva watched, Ley followed and was leading a very slender girl with flowing blonde hair. The girl was naked, her hair tangled, her face smeared. She had been crying and showed signs of being abused. There was a vine around her neck, the other end in Ley's hand. The girl's hands bound behind her back.

Nana took the vine from Ley and spoke. The crowd began to disperse including Ley. Nana looked over at Eva, still standing in the doorway of their hut. Nana pulled at the vine. As she walked toward her hut, the girl was forced to follow. Eva backed away, inside the hut. Nana entered. She looked at Eva and smiled.

The blonde girl saw Eva and realized at once that Eva must also be a captive. She spoke. "Please." She said. Eva moved forward and shockingly; she slapped the girl. She placed three fingers on the girl's lips and slowly shook her head. Eva looked at Nana. She whispered to Nana. "Um bagh la."

Nana handed her the vine and repeated. "Um bagh la." Nana turned and left the hut.

"Oh, thank you." The girl said when the two were alone. Eva wrapped her arms around the girl, She hugged her, she kissed her cheek. Then she began to untie her waist wrap. She let it drop. She put a finger under the girl's chin, leaned forward and gave her a most sensuous kiss that lasted. Her tongue searching in her mouth. When her lips left the girl, she smiled and then she slapped her across the face. Again, she put her fingers to the lips of a girl now weeping. She slowly shook her head. Eva knelt and then lay back on the rug. The vine still in her hand. As she tugged, the girl knelt. Eva pulled her knees up and forced them wide apart. "Um bagh la." Eva whispered.

12