Eva Marie Ch. 01

Story Info
Eva Marie is a team player and listens to the presentations.
4.5k words
4.43
3.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva Marie 01

Hey there. I thought I might share a few stories about my weekends when I identify as Eva Marie. I hold my time as Eva Marie in high regards and I'm blessed to have weekends that start at 3pm on Thursday's. I can't boast about having an amazing fem body because my sides are basically straight as a board, but my stomach isn't over bearing, so I don't mind long tank tops that expose two or three fingers of my belly. And I'm very careful about that. What I can almost boast about and cherish, is the small bump that my butt provides me to fill out my stretchy shorts. It's not all that, but it's pronounced, it leans towards a fem behind and by the way, squats work!

In other words, there aren't many dresses that I look good in because they 'hang" on me, so Eva Marie has become an activewear type of T-Girl. Not all the time, but if you call up a sexy Lara Croft costume photo, yup, that's me. Modest tight stretchy shorts and a long tank top and without the utility belt and the backpack. Oh, and I do the best I can with my ponytail. I wish it was thicker and bushier, but just like the rest of my body, I work with what I have.

And just for the record and to never be spoken of again, OMG, I would love a pair of those cute little titties that the prescription medications bring, but that is a serious decision that I have yet to make, which brings me back to I work with what I have to work with.

So, that's me and how I look on the weekends. And fortunately for me, I have three friends who either don't mind my life style choice or they have learned to tolerate it. Either way, Nick, Sam and Rodney still come around and I occasionally get to go to their places. I felt that I had a good balance in life, but there were a few holes.

The guys were keeping my social interaction alive and well, but I always felt left out when they went out on a date or something. The dating scene is not so easy for a cross dresser. I think it's rare for a CD to have a committed girlfriend and I think it's even more rare for a CD to have a boyfriend who wants anything else than a tight piece of ass. My proof of that is basically any lurker comment on Chang and that was nothing I was interested in. I mean, if you want to blow and go, well, go blow somewhere else and leave my homepage.

What I'm leading up to is that I may make up for my "partner" short comings by inadvertently flirting with the guys and by that, I mean there was nothing inadvertently about it. Their bodies were the right temperature and they weren't bad to look at, so my three friends helped to fill the voids in my life and thankfully, none of us took it too far. They either knew what I was doing to fill the voids in my or they may have liked what I was doing, but either way, we all found a way to make it work without anyone feeling all gay about it. I mean, it was never in public of course, but none of us ever said "stop that" or anything remotely close to that.

By the way, LOL, they all had a habit of "glancing" down at me when I wear my fem exercise shorts because all three of them are secretly gay, but it was an unwritten rule that no one got called out. And life went on.

Oh, I might have a little freak in me and I have this thing for "tape measure dick pics" on Chang and I couldn't resist trying to convince Nick to let me do that with him as my model. I carefully put together a presentation of my favorites and presented it to him one day when he was over to visit. He was very reluctant, but when I agreed to hold the tape measure myself as opposed to him holding it as in a selfie, he agreed. Hah, yup, that's gay, but the freak in me became very happy and I went right to work. It was also gay of him to get so hard before I could even finish up the staging for the photo, but it was better than me having to do it, so let the gay photo op begin, I guess. Hmmm, we didn't need to take that many photos, but he was giving me my freaky fantasy thing and I was touching his dick, so he was happy and it never even came up that he wasn't going to get voted number one. However, all good things must come to an end and my freaky fantasy didn't have a good ending line, I didn't have a good last sentence to the chapter.

"So, Nick, I suppose you would like it if I finished this thing off?"

"Oh, Eva Marie, just keep stroking me and I guarantee that you're going to finish me off."

"Hmmm, do I get a turn?"

"Shut it and put it in your mouth, Eva Marie. Your shorts have a wet spot, so you're done."

"Ah, I believe it's called "leaking" and it's not the same."

Huh, I don't know how he slipped through my fingers, but he found the target he was looking for and rammed his fat (and average, LOL) rod right into my mouth and blew his wad almost immediately. Oh yeah, my Chang homepage will say I'm that good, but the truth is I had him all worked up for quite some time, so I technically didn't suck him off, he simply blew and my mouth just happened to be in right place at the right time.

It was kind of gross, it wasn't all that gross, it was probably going to happen sooner or later, it's a sexual activity that occurs every day, it was gross and it wasn't all that gross. I don't know. All I knew was that it happened, I had my measure tape pictures and Nick was huffing and puffing. Oh, by the way, I was expecting it to be a lot more gross than it was. Oops, the other thing I knew was that Nick felt very guilty afterwards and he left as soon as he caught his breath.

"Oh, you're leaving? Well, OK, but how about a quick kiss good bye?"

"Forget it, that's gay. I'll call you in a few days."

"But my presentation was good, right? I mean, there was nothing gay about me pulling all those examples up on my laptop screen for you to review, right? I mean, if you were my boss, would my presentation be deserving of a raise for me?"

"Ugh, your presentation was fine and you deserve a raise, but I'm not making out with you, Eva Marie!"

"You're fired! I asked for a quick peck and nothing more. I have needs too, butthead."

Oh, well, that worked, I guess. Maybe if you threaten to demote a guy to the cleaning crew, you can get a little action, right? It was quick, it was barely a full peck, but he did it. Huh, what do you know?

And life went on for another two weeks. I still felt that if I had good balance in life between Steve and Eva Marie, I found other costume shorts that helped to camouflage my front even more and all seemed to be going well.

Oh, and never mind that Nick got so many likes on his tape measure pics. I staked claim to his success because my dainty hands were clearly visible as I held the tape measure and his throbbing dick, not to mention how much better the photos looked with a nice wet sheen on his tool. I mean, my bad for not removing my unique gold pinky ring, but what are the odds of someone picking up on that, right?

Anyways, back to how my friends tried to ruin everything. A chapter I might title as "when Nick opened his mouth" and said something about my presentation. A chapter with a twist because they had pulled together their own presentation to present to me. Why in the hell I had to wear my bright blue short tights wasn't clear, but I agreed to sit through their stupid presentation and order a pizza for them. I mean, Saturday evenings, right? Anything can happen.

Before I go on with the basis of their presentation, let me just say right now that I gave them five points for being creative and five points for behaving themselves, but I quickly deducted six points because I honestly felt that they believed that the stuff they see on Chang is real.

Anyways, as I sat there in my battery powered sports wear shorts and prepared myself the dumbest presentation ever given in the board room, Nick pulled up a series of photos he downloaded from Chang and verbally opened with "we want a freebie night" before he hit the slide show button.

First, I will remind you that I already called this stupid, but I agreed to the meeting, so away they went.

It seems that Nick, Sam and Rodney found something online that they liked and they felt that as long as we never spoke of it again, the "freebie night", wouldn't hurt anyone. And OMG, they were very specific about things. I mean, other than a gang bang, I don't know what it's called, but they wanted group sex, sort of and you know, we never speak of it again.

Nick had come across a Tranny meme on Chang that had a T-Girl sitting on a guy's lap, presumably with a hard cock in her ass, and the T-Girl was hand jobbing the two other guys on the couch, one on the right side and one on the left side. Again, I gave them credit for being so honest and OMG were they ever very honest or what, but I respectively declined their ridiculous "freebie night" suggestion as I tried to explain that it was a faked and staged photo shoot (OMG, I hoped!). The presentation was that short. Sit on a lap, stroke off the other two and never speak of it again, yeah, right, right?

As soon as Nick announced it was question and answer time, oh, I stood up and rebutted their work.

First, I reminded them that it would take all night because they would each want a turn to be the guy in the middle. I told Nick to include a projected recovery time in his power point presentation for the next time. Secondly and most importantly, I reminded them just who would be the T-Girl in the middle and that would be me.

"We thought of that and you're the only Tranny that we trust to keep it a secret. Besides, we don't think it's a big secret that we get turned by you, you know, given the way you wear your shorts."

All I could say was that the T-Girl in the staged scene looked pretty good, her translucent Arabian mask was sexy as hell and her goth style dress was cute. I also said that I appreciated all of Nick's efforts for pulling together such a nice power point presentation and asked him to forward it me. Also, LOL, I knew what my next hair style was! I mean, I wasn't sure how I was going to crop the power point to keep Mildred from freaking out over the sexual content of the scene, but showing her what I wanted was the best description, right?

Anyways, because my friends never abandoned me and because their fantasy was so well thought out, I made a counter offer. I offered to find them a T-Girl who might just be willing to accommodate their disgusting sexual encounter, but they may have to provide compensation for such as evening of lust. And most importantly, it was not happening in my Condo and I didn't even want to be there.

I knew it was never happening and I knew I could prove my counter offer efforts with a few simple screen shots from my Chang blog and I figured the guys would let it pass after a while.

Well, SOB! It was like I needed to set up auditions! By the way, the most common response was when were the auditions being held. LOL, I put my Chang blog on hold and invited the guys back over for a follow up meeting. Before I did anything stupid, I wanted to give them one last chance to reel in their sexual fantasy and come to their senses. And I set up my own presentation on my large flat screen. I put their meme up on screen, sat the three of them on the couch and used my red laser pointer to present my facts of why their plan will fail.

First, I pointed out the T-Girl herself (oh, a cutie for sure). I took great care to point out how she herself was pointing out from under her black and purple dress. I made it clear to Nick, Sam and Rodney that their subject T-Girl may have a bigger dick than any of them. That phased them, but they didn't leave the meeting.

Next, I focused on how the three guys were almost naked and in close proximity to one another. I thought they would reconsider things if they took a moment to realize that they would be seeing the other two in such a state of undress and hardness. Well, I guess I didn't think about the shower room after a pickup game of basketball at the local gym. Hah, that wasn't a phased look, those were side eye looks! They may have been looking forward to that part.

My last portion of the presentation before a lunch break was "fine, so you've seen each other naked, but what about when the three of you blow your loads and end up leaning each other as they catch their breath?" They asked if lunch was on the way and dared me to pay for the pizza dressed the way I was. Hah, I've been giving Timmy something to stroke off to for over six months.

And when the pizza arrived. I gave Timmy what he wanted, he went to his car gave his floor another mess and I hung my "dare" award on the wall of the board room where presentations were given.

I thought I made my point about how it was going to go once they were in a real-life situation. Hah, I should have put a robe on when I paid for the pizza. I mentioned before that my small butt bump was about all I had and it was right there for their viewing pleasure while I pose for Timmy so he could pleasure himself. If I phased the guys with the facts of being with a Tranny, my bump bubble brought them out of that.

I knew it wasn't a slam dunk, but I thought I may the votes to move on to another project. They are good looking guys and they shouldn't any problems with the ladies, unless they're totally gay, right? Well, right after we ate our slices, they all three voted to review page 2 of my presentation again, only without the photo. They asked for a dry run so they could figure out if the photo was staged or not. LOL, sneaky little SOB's, right? A dry run, yeah, right.

Now, mind you, I stayed dressed. I mean, my bright blue short tights left absolutely nothing to the imagination and my matching tank top was a little shorter than my normal length, but I was dressed.

Then, I told them to behave themselves as I positioned them on the couch because every good CEO must listen to every side of the story or idea. As I was positioning them into place, I may or may not have used a hand signal to let Nick know that he could lower the zipper on his cargo shorts. Once I had Nick where my right hand could demonstrate the faked meme scene in earnest, I sat on Sam's lap, who I placed in the middle. Oh, I never heard another guy moan before, except for Nick, and it was soothing. Very soothing and his hands felt wonderful on mt flat hips. I wiggled my butt to square up on Sam's lap and then I wiggled it some more because his equipment responded quickly and I hate to say it, but that felt even better than his hands on my hips and thighs. He had found a home with his man stick and my buns had was at the address he was looking for. I don't mind telling you, I actually forgot about the other two for a moment or two. Well, Sam was all in and begged me to start setting up the auditions.

But the other two, Nick and Rodney, weren't going to be left out. Nick took control of my right hand as my left hand stretched out towards Rodney's crotch. Even though it was hard to ignore Sam's groaning and thrusting underneath me, I knew it when the flesh of my right hand wrapped around Nick's dick. That's when I turned my "dry run" attention to Rodney on the left.

Well, even though I barely rubbed the surface of his shorts zipper seam, he responded to that just the same as Sam and Nick responded. Huh, what do you know, this scene may be possible after all, right? And that was yes because as soon as Sam reached up massaged my chest, OMG, a first for me, I drifted off into a trance and hoped that I angled my laptop camera properly.

And then, just a few minutes into what is entirely possible, it went 33% south. Rodney was struggling with his boner and who gave him that boner. He was not moaning, but more like whimpering. Then there came a point in his mind that told him to flee before he got off all gay and stuff and he fled. He jumped up off of the couch and ran into the backyard. The good news was that my presentation was working in terms of what happens once you're face to face with a Tranny on a date.

It was hard for me to smile as I thought to myself "one down, two to go", but mostly because Sam was going crazy on my chest. Oh, Eva Marie will have this again some time!

As far as Nick was concerned, one man down meant he could get more attention and he did. It took me one twist on Sam's lap to realize that he enjoyed me shifting around and dropped his hands down to my hips to help me twist even more. Hah! I put his hands right back up on my chest and gave his lap all I could without ignoring Nick. Hah! I owned Sam!

And then Sam tried to own me by attempting to push my tights down. Oh, I thought about it because all I could think was that hard stick splitting my buns, but that was way too much for that night. Besides, those type of tights shorts come with extra adhesive and getting them down is easier said than done. Especially if you don't have nail polish remover handy.

But damn, he tried and his efforts totally jazzed me up. He finally gave up when he busted his nut in his shorts, but damn, Sam gave it his all. I guess it's fair to say that I had been dry humped, I think, it was another first time for me, so I think. But, whoa, I liked it! It was sexual, it was that heat of the moment thing, and OMG I could feel him, yet my sealed cave was still sealed.

And then he suddenly rolled me off of him and ran into the bathroom. Maybe because of the mess he made or maybe because page 3 of my presentation was true. All guys think one way when their balls are full and they think another way once their balls have been emptied. Either way, it was two down and one to go.

However, I must have passed my red laser pointer to Nick without realizing it because he pulled off some super moves and had us both laying on the couch before I knew it. How the hell he managed to reposition us so quickly was beyond me, but guess where I ended up? Yup, between his legs with my head slightly below his crotch. Oh, and guess what I was doing before I knew it? Luckily, I think, he was pumping my hand harder than I was stroking his cock with our eyes locked.

"Well, that's two down and you're the last man standing, Nick. I suppose you would like me to finish this for you? LOL, not that it would be so gay or anything."

"Shut it Eva Marie and put it in your mouth. Let me gag you. You know you have thought about it."

"The guys are around you idiot."

"Oh, it's going to be quick! Just tickle the head with your tongue a little!"

"Hah, like I know how to that. Anyways, try to control yourself. I don't want a mess on the couch."

"Then shut your pie hole and wrap your pie hole around my dick and take care of the mess! Geez."

Hah, well, he was right and I had to be quick to catch it. I said it before. It was gross, it wasn't all that gross, it happens everyday somewhere, it shouldn't have happened here with the other guys around, we didn't get caught, I don't know, but we didn't get caught.

"What about me? Don't I get a turn?"

"Ah, you got yours when Sam felt up your chest and got all up in there. Isn't that enough? It looked like you came to me."

"I think the word is "leaked" and that's not the same, again! Anyways, I trust that this will be kept between just us, right?"

"Yeah, but speaking of Sam, was he, you know, was he all up in there?"

"Oh, he was all up in there as far as these shorts would let him get all up in there. And before you go on, yes, we can try that some time down the road. By the way, circling back to the chest massage that Sam gave me, well, I really liked that too, so try not to forget about that. And I promise to call you gay if you happen to latch onto a nipple some time down the road."

"You know we're on a path for sex, right Eva Marie? Also, it's hot to hear you say "all up in there" like that."

"Now you shut it, Nick. You're the one who said that. I was just answering your question. Anyways, with 2 of 3 down, my presentation was a success, right? Those two ran off, so can you convince them to drop the "Tranny on a couch" idea and move on to the next big thing, right? They clearly can't handle busting a nut on another dick. So, you'll talk to them?"

12