Eva Marie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oops, our bad Eva Marie. We already came up with the next big thing. We knew that you wouldn't go for the couch scene yourself, we just wanted to see how far you would go in hooking us up with someone from your community who would. However, this was much better than I expected and I think Sam is pretty happy too. Ah, on that note, we were also wondering if you would like to, you know, give us another presentation."

"Oh, don't tell me, you just happen to have some subject matter on your phone, is that it, Nick? Also, would you say it again, please?"

"Oh, Sam was doing everything he could to get all up in there. Anyways, first of all, you can kiss me if that makes you feel better about swallowing my load and secondly, we have another idea...."

Oh, I jumped on that statement. I've been waiting my entire life to kiss another human being, girl or boy, and I needed to kiss someone.

(Smack kiss, tongue tickle, wet kiss, tongue tag, smack kiss, slow release, one last push forward)

"Hey, I said you could kiss me, not make out with me. Anyways, ah, soft lips Eva Marie and what would you think about wearing a little something like this in a few weeks? We were thinking that you might enjoy hosting a game watch party for us when CC plays App."

Yup, I bet his phone is full of "presentation" topics. Hmmm, I guess it was college football season, but I wasn't going to wear the stupid referee costume he downloaded to his phone. I didn't mind the theme, but I have not been blessed with curves. I mean, other than the bump of my butt, that costume wasn't going to look good on me. The costume that Nick downloaded was only going to look good on someone who had the traditional inward curves above the hips and actual hips. In other words, I would have to think about it which means I would have to do some research and find something closer to my infamous Lara Croft shorts.

"I don't know Nick. I'll have to do some research before I put together another presentation. Will you guys be funding the food and beverages for such a game watch party? I mean, shouldn't you ask the guys about this?"

Oh, there they were, the loyal sidekicks, Sam and Rodney, and they were in harmony too!

"Yeah, we will! And we talked things and we both want to apologize for running out like that. We were just a little overwhelmed. We didn't head for the hills because it was you, Eva Marie. We actually liked that part and Sam liked your other parts too."

"Well, I'm not saying yes or no yet, but if we have a few weeks to prep for the game, I will try to find someone from the community who will be willing to wear black and white and blow a whistle from time to time. I cannot be the one who allows you guys to play out your funky fantasy sex games. I'll try to have a presentation ready for a review meeting by next Saturday. Deal?"

I updated my blog questions on Chang and began the one-day shipping searches online. And maybe I'll purchase two whistles.

End Eva Marie 01

12