Eva Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was not much traffic on the road so Eva, quick as a bunny, switched the shirt she was wearing for the one I bought for her in less than twenty seconds. She looked like every other concert going Dead Head except her shirt was brand new. She was adorable.

I headed back down to the City and since it was still early (check in time at the hotel was after 2PM) we headed for home. My home. Where Cammy was at camp and my parents were at work. I parked across the street and like the last time, as soon as we got in the door, our clothes started coming off, though this time the door in question was my bedroom door. As soon as we were naked, about twenty seconds, we were rolling on top of each other. Our bodies were aroused and hot and our kisses and touches were making it better. We wanted each other so bad but Eva stopped me. "I want to take good care of you, my sexy Bear."

"You don't have to do anything for me, Angel. We're here to make each other happy."

"Don't worry, you will make it up to me. But I'm going first. You take those long drives by yourself to come see me, you bought the tickets and you got me that awesome shirt. You're good to me in a thousand ways. So shut up and let me please you!" she pretended to yell at me and I laughed...until the warm wetness of her mouth surrounded my cock. I stopped laughing really fast.

Eva went slow at first, letting me savor the pleasurable things she did so well with her mouth and her hands. Those soft and slender hands were sliding up and down my legs as her mouth teased and tormented my cock, then moved down to suck and lick at my swollen balls. Back and forth she went, moving back to my balls when she sensed my orgasm getting close. Then when I cooled down, she sucked on my dick again, always going slow to start. Maybe she and her friends compared notes or maybe she had incredible instincts. Either way, her blowjobs just kept getting better and better and she started off months ago doing a pretty damn good job.

Finally I need to cum. I knew she was hot herself; I could smell her lovely sexual scent filling the room. I hopped off my bed and while kissing her hard, I got behind her and slipped my cock into her. We were standing by the bed and Eva was bent over with her arms holding her weight on the corner of the mattress. I was pounding away at her from behind, both of us grunting loud, both of us rapidly approaching a shattering orgasm. I pulled her upper body back towards me and I was kissing her neck as she let out quick, short gasps with each thrust. It hit me first this time and I was spraying her wet tunnel with my own sticky cream. Then Eva went off, clamping down on me, her pussy spasming, just as I heard the sound of my front door opening and closing. Eva heard it too and we both shut up to complete silence except for our breathing. We weren't doing anything wrong, but still...who was home in the early afternoon?

We sat quietly on my bed, just listening, until I heard my dad's voice...and the voice of a woman, definitely not my mom. And they were laughing, very friendly, almost intimately. I sure as hell knew what that sounded like. I was living it. A burning knot was twisting in my gut. When I looked at Eva she was huge eyed, staring at me with alarm. She was clearly distressed as much as I was.

I furiously got up and threw on my underwear before I put on my cutoff jean shorts. "Jon, what are you doing!" she hissed as low as she could.

"I'm going down there to stop my father from fucking around on my mother, what else?"

"Jon, honey, think about this, please." We could hear them in the living room, their laughter fading into a familiar sexual pattern. Damn him. Goddam him. "If you confront him now, you'll embarrass all four of us. It's better if you catch him aside and talk to him alone."

"Eva, he's about to cheat on my mom! I can stop him now! What if this is their first time, his first time! I could stop him from committing adultery against my mother! You don't think that's worth it? I might embarrass us, but I can save my mother the worst kind of humiliation. Besides, you think we should sit up here in silence for however long this takes and listen to them screw? I can't do that. Can you?" She shook her head no, with a terribly sad expression. "I'm sorry honey. I have to do this. I have to try."

Eva got out of bed and with a painfully sad expression on her face, she put on her clothes. "Let me go with you at least. I can help you and maybe it will help the woman in some way." Her hand found mine and we held tight. I kissed her quick and then went to my door.

I didn't open it quietly; I wanted him to hear me, and hear me he did. I saw him pop up like one of the moles in the Whack-a-Mole novelty games at an amusement park. Those furry creatures were cute but there was nothing cute about my dad or the expression on his face as he turned to where my room was at the top of the stairs.

"Jon? Wh-what are you doing home?" I saw some legs, nice long stockinged legs along the couch.

"I should be asking you that. Why aren't you at work?" I was still at the top of the stairs looking down at him, giving me a psychological advantage. Eva wasn't the only one who liked to read about psychology. She came out of my room and stood my my side at the rail.

My dad figured out what was going on, but he couldn't use it to his advantage since Eva and I were doing nothing illicit, except maybe in a biblical sense. On the other hand, he was without a doubt in the deep wrong.

"Hi Eva" he said weakly.

"Hello, Mr. Grossman." Her voice was icy cold.

"It's Al, Eva. I told you that months ago."

"Yes, Mr. Grossman." She wasn't giving an inch.

The other lady stood at that moment. She was a looker, no question, tall with short red hair and a hell of a figure and a reasonably cute face. I didn't care. She was helping him cheat on my mom.

"I...um...I should get going." She gathered her clothes and slunk off to the bathroom down the hall to get dressed. That hit me hard. The implication was she had been in our house before. Was it at a party? I would likely have met her. Or did it mean that this was not the first time he did this with her?

I moved down the stairs slowly, deliberately. I walked in front of him in a trembling rage and said "You son of a bitch."

"Hey, I'm still your father! You don't talk to me like that!"

"Dad, you always told me respect is not automatic. It's earned. Well, you lost a lot of respect today. Don't worry, I'm not telling mom. Not yet. I couldn't hurt her like that. But I can't even look at you right now. Go back to work. And don't you dare bring a woman back here to fuck around again. If I find out you did, I will say something. Believe it."

"What exactly were you two doing here, Mr. High and Mighty? Holding hands?" My dad was furious with me for talking to him like I was. Furious didn't even begin to describe my own feelings towards him at that moment.

"I was here with my girlfriend, whom I love and adore. You can't say the same. At least, you'd better not say the same." I stormed upstairs with Eva, went in my room and slammed the door. I couldn't talk to him, not another word.

We sat on the foot of my bed. I was feeling a mix of emotions, all bad. Rage, betrayal, a terrible sadness...and depression. It was going to be hard enough to face my father, but how could I look at my mother and keep this awful secret from her? Eva's arm was around my back, lightly stroking my neck and shoulder, but I was so damn tense. She pulled me back so we were laying on the bed. She turned me to face her, her fingernails tracing along my cheeks as she stared into my eyes with her lovely blue eyes and I cried. I cried. A whole torrent of tears. I felt like I was inconsolable. I threw my arms around Eva and she kept kissing my head, running her fingers through my hair, holding my face to her breast behind her shirt. "Let it all out, Bear. My sweet and gentle love. I'm here for you. I'll always be here for you."

Thank god she was with me when this happened. I don't know, to this day, if I could have kept it together otherwise. The pain was deep and wide. But Eva, my honest-to-god Angel, was giving me strength to bear it, at least for now.

"Thank you, honey. I feel like you're saving my sanity. I never would have believed he could do this in a million years. I can't imagine how I'm going to face him. How can I lie to my mom? Shit, Eva, what am I going to do? It's six weeks until we leave for school."

"Sweetheart, I don't know. I don't have answers for you."

"Oh god, Cammy! I can't tell mom! It would devastate her, but it would kill Cammy. She's Daddy's girl, besides her Brother's Little Sister. She'll be destroyed if she found out her father is...is..." I got up and ran to the bathroom, getting to the toilet just in time before I vomited the remainder of my large breakfast. Eva didn't shy away, instead coming into the bathroom and stroking her hand up and down my back. When I was done heaving I flushed and turned to sit against the tiled wall and just cried again, this time just a deep sadness escaping my soul. She moved next to me and just put her head on my shoulder from the side.

"I'm sorry, Angel. This is ruining our day. We should be having a great time. It's shot to shit."

"Bear, look at me" she said in a commanding voice. Eva had steel in her when she needed it. I looked at her and I was ready to listen. But first..."Wait, go brush your teeth first, Sorry, but your breath..." I smiled a small grin and went to the sink and brushed my teeth thoroughly, then used mouthwash to make sure.

"Ok, better?" I asked as I sat next to her again.

"Much" Eva said with a smile, kissing me softly to emphasize how fresh my breath was. "All right. First of all, you have nothing to apologize for. Your father does, but his apologies need to be to you and especially your mother. Right now, I don't care if we go to the concert or not. There will be plenty of opportunities for Dead concerts as well as others. All I care about is what's best for you and for us. I'll be fine just holding each other all night if that's what you want. I just want to be here for you tonight."

I kissed Eva and held her tight. "I want to go tonight. I know you've been looking forward to this show for weeks. So have I. I'm not letting him ruin this for us. Tomorrow night I have to take you back to camp and I have to come home and start dealing with him. Paul Grossman, accountant, family man, cheater. But today, tonight, tomorrow, I want to enjoy my time with the most amazing woman I know. My love. My everything." We hugged there, still sitting on the bathroom floor. Holding her eased a lot of hurt. For that day, at least.

We got ourselves straightened out and left my house. Surprisingly, we were both hungry so we went to our local Kosher deli and got some hot dogs and we shared a potato knish and a couple of Dr. Brown's Diet soda's, Cream for Eva, Black Cherry for me. (Trust me, they are the best diet soft drinks anywhere!) Then we headed into Manhattan and to our hotel, The Hilton on 6th and 54th, just a few blocks away from Radio City Music Hall.

We spent the rest of the afternoon laying in bed and then making love. We were loving with each other, something I think we both needed to feel like ourselves. Eva restored the thing in me that made me feel human again.

At 6 we walked the few blocks to Radio City and already, two hours before the show, the crowd of Dead Heads and wannabes (like Eva and I) were milling about outside. Lots of young people walked around with a single finger in the air (meaning they needed one ticket) and holding up signs saying 'I NEED A MIRACLE!', also begging for a ticket, hopefully for free. We walked a couple of blocks further to a coffee shop where we ordered something light to eat. We both had healthy appetites, being 18 and active. Then we made our way back and went in when the doors opened at 7:30.

It's a beautiful theatre, Art Deco style from the 1930s, holding about 6,000 people, and it has great sound. It's the perfect place to see a concert. We found our seats close to the front of the first balcony.

"Thank you, Bear, for this. My first Dead show!" Eva was so excited and I was excited for her. Plus I loved going to concerts and each year I was loving the Grateful Dead more and more. Those of you who are fans will understand what I'm talking about. Besides, being there, especially with Eva, was a nice distraction.

The lights went down a little after 8 and the band came out, tuning their instruments, and broke out into Bertha, one of their favored openers. Everyone was on their feet, Eva right with me, dancing at their seats and in the aisles, some spaced out on some serious drugs. When the smell of weed filled the air, I lit a joint I brought (one of three) and I puffed and passed to Eva. She had a somewhat skeptical look but then took a puff and coughed her head off. She passed it back, I hit it again, and passed it on as other joints went around. I was pleasantly buzzed and Eva took another puff before waving it off. It wasn't for her but she didn't mind me partaking.

Jerry, Bob and the guys (and Donna Jean) went through a bunch of familiar songs like Cassidy, Row Jimmy, Deal and Peggy-O before they took an intermission. The lights went up and we sat for a while.

"They're awesome!" my novice Dead Head girlfriend said, sharing a big kiss with me. "I'm having a great time! Except for all the smoke. My throat is dry. Could we get something to drink?"

"Of course, Angel. You can wait here. I won't be long." We kissed again and I went to get us a fountain drink from the concession, which was very crowded with thirsty and munchie people. I brought back a large Coke with plenty of ice and Eva gratefully sipped a long draw from the straw. The second set was just as much fun. Dire Wolf, Fire on the Mountain, Scarlet Begonias and Terrapin Station, some with long jams, I Know You Rider, China Cat Sunflower and a great Sunshine Daydream and Stuck Inside of Mobile... finale. 2 1/2 hours after it began, the lights came up and we filed out, with a haze of smoke hanging in the air, stinging our eyes and throats, but it didn't phase us. It was a great show and a great time.

While we made out way slowly to the aisle stairs, I put my arm around Eva and said "So? Was the second set as good as the first?"

"Better! Except for all the smoke. I can't wait to get outside and get some air. But this was a great time, Bear. Thank you for bringing me." We kept our arms around each other as we followed the flow of the crowd until we finally got outside. It was a warm but comfortable night and the four block walk to our hotel was pleasant. It also let us breathe easier and our eyes felt better. It was around 11, late in many places, but Midtown Manhattan never goes to sleep, and there was plenty of traffic with the accompanying sounds all during our walk. I loved Manhattan, and hoped I would have the chance to live there some day.

When we got back to the room I filled up a bucket with ice from the machine down the hall and we drank a few bottles of water from the mini-bar. We got undressed and into some light sleepwear and cuddled while we watched a little tv. "Eva, honey, do you mind if we just relax a while like this and go to sleep? I'm wiped out; it's been a very long day. And not all of it has been fun."

"Jon, I'm so glad you suggested it. I think I'm way too tired as well. I just want to hold my big sweet Bear and sleep next to you. We can make up for it in the morning?" she asked hopefully.

"I would love that. It's a great way to wake up. especially with you." We kissed a few times and turned out the light, leaving the tv on as cuddled. "I love you, my Angel. Thank you for getting me through this afternoon."

"You never have to thank me for that, Bear. That's what we're here for, each other. I love you. Always." She snuggled up against me, making a contented sound. I was more troubled, not about Eva, not at all, but about my parents. I had no idea how I would talk to my father or even my mother without giving away what I knew. Damn him for fucking up our family. Eva fell asleep quickly, but for me, it took a long time to get there.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When the alarm went off at 9, Eva bounded right awake, but I struggled to get there. I had a lot less sleep and I was feeling it. After taking turns in the bathroom, we made the small complimentary pot of coffee in the room and sipped it while we sat in bed. "You look like you didn't get much sleep, sweetheart" she observed. "I'm sure I know why."

"Yeah, it all came back while we were laying here. What do I do about my father? About my family? If my mom finds out it will crush her. And then it will crush Camilla. I don't know how to deal with this. I really don't."

"Bear, I'm going to suggest something. Hear me out, ok? What would you think about spending the rest of the summer at camp with me? It will keep you out of your house until your feelings settle. And they still could use a few counselors, especially for two of the boys groups, even with almost five weeks to go. I think it will be healthier for you."

"What about my obligation to Sy and Marilyn? What about my mom and Camilla? Mom will suspect something is off, and Cammy...I promised to do things with her. She'll be hurt, badly. If we weren't going off to school a week after camp ends I'd consider it. I'm worried about Cammy most of all. If it comes out, she'll be there in the middle of it all."

"And I'm worried about you, Jon. You and your father will be fighting until you leave for school, assuming it doesn't come out. You're going to be angry and its going to poison you. And it will poison all your relationships, including us. I'll stand by you, whatever you decide. But think about it, please? And I have an idea. We get cleaned up and check out, get something to eat, and we drive back to camp. You could spend the day with one of the groups and see how you like it. If you decide you want to do it, they'll let you start next week so you can at least finish the week at the printers. I think you need this, sweetheart. Home is not going to do you any good right now."

I thought about it. It sounded like just what I needed. Mom would understand, though she'd be unhappy. Camilla, though, would be hurt. Bad. But I had to put my own needs first. I figured I could at least try it. Maybe I wouldn't like it and the argument would be moot. "OK, I'll try it. We'd better get cleaned up."

We took a shower together. The stall was plenty big, and, after shampooing my hair (we didn't have time to do Eva's long hair) we took turns soaping each other up. One thing led to another; touching led to kissing and kissing led to more touching, more aggressive. Her soapy hand wrapped around my throbbing dick and the slick soap let her hand glide up and down my shaft. Meanwhile, I guided her so she was leaning against the white tiles and, while we were locked in a kiss under the steaming hot water, I rubbed my fingers between her swollen pussy lips.

"My sexy Angel" I gasped as Eva kept moving her hand faster, then slower, mixing her grip and motion without any pattern. It felt great and frustrating because I couldn't get into a rhythm. "You're driving me crazy, you know that?"

"Maybe if your fingers weren't doing magical things to my body, I could concentrate better. But don't you dare change what you're doing!" A minute later, Eva's hips thrust down hard on my fingers and I pinched her clit as she came, her lips caressing mine. "God, that was intense! You are so talented!" she said with a giggle. "Now it's your turn. Lets get you off." Her hand was now moving like a piston, moving a mile a minute, pounding my aching cock mercilessly, milking me of my seed until I grabbed her shoulders and spurt what felt like a quart of my cum all over her tummy and wet bush. "You're so good to me" I gasped, catching my breath. Eva had her hair in a shower cap but she still looked gorgeous to me, and I said to myself she would always be such, if we spent the next 70 years together.