Eva Pt. 05

Story Info
Summer mostly apart, then we get ready to go to college.
22.5k words
4.76
11.1k
8

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

I sat in my car watching the buses leave the parking lot, hearing the good natured taunts of Eva's friends as they teased her over our passionate goodbye in front of everyone. I learned later that her longtime friends were actually a combination of very happy and a little jealous from seeing her so obviously in love. It was all in fun and Eva told them our story during the ride up (just the high points, leaving out things that were very personal...I think).

After the buses left, I went to leave the parking lot, but I couldn't get out right away. I had to pull over; I was crying, already missing her. It took me a few minutes to get my composure. I didn't care if anyone saw me. The impact of not seeing Eva most of the summer was brutal and it hit me like a ton of bricks.

I had time before work so I went home for a half hour. Cammy was the only one there and I hugged her tight. Being my caring and adoring little sister, she knew what was eating me and she just held me like I had done for her many times over the years.

"I'm sorry, Jon, I know you're going to miss Eva; I'll miss her too, though it's not the same. But you'll see her soon and then you'll be together again. In the meantime, you have me to love. I've missed my me and you time, Jon." She pushed off enough to give me a big smile. Damn, she was turning into a woman as opposed to a kid, in her heart even more than her physical development. Just so you all know, to this day, more than 40 years later, we're very close friends as well as siblings. It's always been that way.

"Thanks, Cammy. That actually does make me feel better. We'll do something at least one night a week, a movie or a pizza. A Mets game. We can go next week when the Dodgers are in town." She grinned wide over that. And I did feel a little better. Not a lot, but a little.

So the summer started. I worked full time from that Thursday on and Sy and Marilyn were as good as they could be about giving me a day each week that would allow me to drive upstate to visit Eva. Eva gave me the days each Monday night, except the first time, when I spoke to her Sunday night, the day before camp actually started. That first week she didn't have a day off, a real killer for us both, so we had to wait to see each other until the following Tuesday. That was tough. The good news was they were letting her take two days off two weeks later so we could see the Grateful Dead concert on Monday and we could spend the night together and all day Tuesday.

That first day we had, Tuesday the 10th, I was up very early. I could barely sleep the night before. I hit the road at 7 and, even fighting traffic much of the way, I got there before 9, a little early, and I went into the office to wait for her.

I introduced myself to the person behind the desk, telling him whom I was there for. He shook my hand and said if I wanted, Eva could show me around. I said maybe another time and then Eva came in and it was all I could do to keep from scooping her in my arms and kiss her madly in front of the four or five people there.

"Hi honey" I did manage to say with choked voice before kissing her with less than one tenth the desire I had for her.

"Hi sweetheart" she said with her own gentle but loving kiss. We hugged, hugged hard, not caring who saw and what rumors they might spread after we left. It felt amazing to have her in my arms again after almost two weeks without.

"Ahem" Lenny (the guy at the desk) cleared his throat, with a smile. I'm sure he'd seen this before; I found out he was about 40 and had been working for the camp for almost 20 years, working his way up to assistant director.

"We're behaving, Lenny" Eva said with a big smile for me. "Did you eat breakfast, Jon?"

"Actually, no. I wanted to get here as soon as I could."

Eva spoke to Lenny and asked "Do you mind if I take Jon over to the dining hall and see what they still have left from breakfast?"

"Go ahead, Eva. At least there's cold cereal, if not something hot. Nice meeting you Jon. Eva, be sure to be back here by 9 tonight."

"I will. Thanks Lenny." She took my hand and led me outside behind the office, where we gave each other a real proper kiss in privacy. We shared a huge kiss, then another and another. "I can't believe you're here, Bear. I've missed you so incredibly much."

"I know. I've been counting the days. I don't know how much sleep I got last night, but it wasn't much. My Angel. I love you so much!"

"I love you too, my sweet Bear." Another couple of kisses. "Come on, lets get you something to eat. You're going to need your strength today!" We laughed together, a great sound. On the way to the dining hall we passed more than a dozen staff members walking with kids and Eva introduced me to everyone, not that I could remember their names. It was a beautiful setting, gentle hills and green everywhere you looked. The buildings were all white wood with dark green trimming. There was a swimming pool and of course a huge lake (Surprise Lake, right?) with row boats and canoes. A couple of baseball diamonds, tennis courts and basketball courts, even a small amphitheater by the lake for music and plays. It was idyllic. I could understand why Eva enjoyed working there every summer.

We got to the dining hall and Eva asked one of the cooks if he could make me some eggs and turkey bacon. The guy said sure, just to sit down and he'd bring it out in a few minutes. We sat at a table and talked as waiters moved about getting set up for lunch in a couple of hours. We couldn't stop smiling and laughing; it was wonderful just to have the time together. The cook brought me out a plate loaded with scrambled eggs and turkey bacon (Jewish camps keep Kosher for the most part) along with four slices of wheat toast. I was hungry enough to eat every bite.

While we were there, her group came in with her two assistant counselors, all the kids were about 12 like Cammy, and they all made a big deal over me, making sure to tell me how great Eva was and how grateful they were to me for letting her be their counselor for the summer. She was beet red with embarrassment, but I thought it was sweet how they wanted me to know how much fun they were having. And there was nothing fake about this; the girls were really attached to her, I knew it was the right thing, encouraging her to work there for the summer. She and I could have hopefully years or longer to be together. But Eva was making a difference for those kids and I was incredibly proud of her.

"Thank you ladies for making me feel so welcome here. I'm glad Eva is giving you such a good summer. It helps me miss her just a little bit less. Though you should know I really do miss her. I think she's pretty awesome as well." We held hands across the table as I finished breakfast.

"OK, girls," Eva said to her campers and her assistants. "I'm glad you stopped by but it's time to go play basketball. I will see you all later tonight. I'll be here before bed check and you can tell me what a good time you had without me there." The girls all gave her a group hug and ran out towards the basketball court. Eva got rid of my plate and tray and we headed back to the parking lot and to the road. She slid next to me, taking my right arm as I drove and she directed me to a motel nearby in Cold Spring.

"Your girls really love you" I said as I followed her directions. "They have great taste." I beamed at her, turning my head for a second so she could see my smile.

"Oh, they'd be having a great time no matter who their counselor was. I just happen to be the one they got assigned to this summer."

"Eva, do you really believe that? Any other counselor would be just as effective and influential for your girls?" I pulled into the motel parking lot and parked, but we stayed inside talking.

"I don't know. I think so." Eva's insecurity was peeking through her outer confidence.

"Let me tell you something, honey. I saw their faces. I also know you didn't ask them to come and see me. It wasn't even your assistants idea. Those girls wanted to do it. They wanted me to know how much they love you, because you are making a big difference in their lives. Don't think for a minute that you're just like any other counselor to them. They love you. And I know you love them too. Don't even try to deny it. And I can see why you love this job so much. It's a beautiful place to spend the summer."

"I do love them. It's fun playing games and practicing songs, all that. But I really do love it when I can help one of them with a problem, even Cindy and Tamara, my assistants. There's nothing like that feeling. Thanks, Jon. Maybe I'm a little smarter in bookish things, but you see things about people better than I do. And you see me so well. Better than I see myself." Eva kissed me and held me for a minute.

I went to get a room but she stopped me and took care of it. "I insist, sweetheart. Please let me. I'm just so glad you're here!" and she got out before I could object.

Eva came out three minutes later and directed me to room 115, on the 'away' side, where it was much quieter. Or it would be until we got there. We opened the door with the key and, before it closed behind us our lips were locked and our clothes were coming off.

"I have been looking forward to this for days, my Angel. I can't keep you off my mind" I told Eva between kisses.

"I think of you every night, alone in my bed. It's all I can do to keep my hands off myself while thinking of you." Our kisses were coming fast and furious and our desire was probably greater than it had ever been since the very beginning of our relationship. In two minutes we were naked and rolling around on the bed. And minutes after that, I was positioned between her legs and pushing into her pussy. We were too hot to take this slow.

We both gasped as that familiar but long missed feeling overtook us. Her pussy parted for me like I was entering my home after a long trip. Eva's arms were around my neck and her hips rose to meet my thrust. Her legs were around my ass, bringing me in deep and then holding me there. Her legs, her body were tighter than they had been just a couple of weeks ago from the daily activities. Not that I didn't think she was wonderful before. But this was extra special.

We were moving as one, our rhythm so natural and easy to find. I have to admit, it was a very fast rhythm. We weren't looking to go slow here, not this time. My hips were smacking hers, echoing in the room. I kissed her hard, time after time, our lips so hard against each other I was amazed our lips weren't bleeding. Then we went into our top speed and we were seconds from climaxing together.

"Bear, harder if you can! I want to cum with you, baby!"

"Almost my Angel! Almost there..."

"Cum, my sexy man! cum in me now please!" She was crying and cumming and it was so wild to see and feel that I had to join her and I did, cumming deep into her very hungry pussy. The heat of my semen set her off again. Eva pulled me down to her and kissed me like it could be our last kiss ever. Tears were gushing from her eyes and I was more than a little misty myself. Our orgasms were incredible, just what we needed. I turned on my back bringing Eva with me so she was on top of me. Our kisses were even more wonderful then our sex had been, if you can believe it.

We were huddling together as if we needed to keep warm, but it was the need to connect emotionally that was responsible for our closeness. Eva's head was on my chest and her fingers were playing with my chest hairs and I could feel her breath blowing across my hairs. I was tickling up and down her spine to just above where her soft cheeks began and I could smell the jasmine and fruit scent in her hair. We both missed that intimacy as much as anything. "I love you, my Angel. Like I can't begin to tell you."

"You can try all you want. I love it when you say those things to me, my big Gentle Bear. I'm so glad you're here. I'm busy all day and evening, but I still find a lot of time to think about you. And then later at night...I miss you terribly. And I love you so much it hurts."

"I know, but to tell you the truth, after I met your campers today, I'm very glad you're doing this. Those girls love you. You're giving them a great time. We'll have plenty of time together after the summer. We'll have the whole year coming and hopefully way beyond. But here and now, you're doing something very important. Those girls need you."

She leaned up on one elbow and smiled at me. "I'm so lucky, Bear. Lucky that you're so unselfish and understanding. It makes it easier for me to be away knowing how much you support me. I wish you were here with me, especially at night" Eva said with a twinkle in her eye. "I would love to make love with you under the stars here. But your love does make this separation easier. And the kids are great. I'm having a lot of fun, though I'm wiped at night. So tell me, what's new with your parents and Camilla?"

That started a conversation about our families and I remembered I had a letter for Eva from Camilla. She read it right there and then. She wouldn't tell me what was in it, saying it was personal between her and my sister. I could tell it touched her. "Tell Camilla I'll write her this week, I'll do it one night after my kids have gone to sleep."

We laid in bed talking, catching up on two weeks of small things mostly, filling her in on how I was keeping busy, the friends I hung out with, taking Camilla to dinners and a couple of ball games, quiet nights spent at home. She told me about camp activities and about how her closest friends reacted to her having a very serious boyfriend (they were thrilled for her). They asked questions she wouldn't answer, mostly about sex. Girls could be very much like boys like that. And neither of us gave anything away to our friends. We were adult enough to keep it our business.

Eva said "If you want, you can come up for Family Day, Sunday the 29th. Even my family doesn't get an invite for that; staff's family isn't invited but I asked Lenny if you could come. We'll get you a t-shirt and you can join in our activities for the day. Please say yes."

Her eyes were pleading with me. I took her hands in mine. "Eva, my Angel. Try to keep me away. It's a little more time with you, I can meet your friends and have a day playing in the sun. For someone stuck in a hot printing plant all day, that's a godsend." I hugged her and we kissed playfully.

"Thank you, Bear. My big sexy Bear." She planted kisses all over my chest and I was enjoying them a lot. I was enjoying being with Eva most of all. She was my dream come true.

Soon we were kissing regularly and one thing led to another. After our arousal was back, I kissed my way down her body. Eva shivered as I hit her most sensitive areas, which I knew well by then, For instance, her breasts and neck were obvious, but she also loved being kissed at the inner curve of her hip, right above where her ass began. When I kissed her there, her body spasmed all over and loud and sensuous sounds came from deep in her chest. Touching her there was ticklish for her but kissing her there sent her into a frenzy.

"My sexy Bear" she muttered with her eyes closed. "You're making me horny all over again. Good Bear!" Eva let out a huge sigh as my fingers touched her over her thighs, just before getting to her pussy lips. She tried pushing her lower body to force me to make contact but I kept teasing her, touching the place where the femur meets the pelvis, just short of her pussy, which was leaking a little of our mixed cream from earlier.

"My beautiful Angel. I love you honey and I want to give you a lot of pleasure. But slowly. I'm going to tease you so good!" I said with a smile and a wicked tone.

"You're so naughty" she said breathlessly. "Teasing your adoring girlfriend like this. If you don't make me cum soon, I may just ignore you all day long. Your penis, that is. The rest of you I'll love." Eva had a dreamy but needy tone to her, caught somewhere between her need and her peak. I decided to start giving her what she so desperately wanted because I wanted it for her too. I used the tip of my tongue to swirl around her clit and Eva gasped as her body shook with an orgasm. The unexpected contact definitely hit her hard

"Oh, Jon, that was incredible! Please, more? For me? You're very loving girl?"

"You know I can't really deny you. I could never deny you. I love you, my Angel." I moved my mouth back to her swollen lips, licking all around, alternating between gentle probing and aggressive licking, faster then slower, edging her closer to a much more powerful climax. I eased two fingers into her slick, tight pussy as I sucked on her clit. Eva grabbed my hair and screamed out "Yes, my Bear! DON"T STOP GOD DON"T FUCKING STOP!!" Her legs closed around my face, strong and toned, as she writhed on the bed, making all sorts of sexy, exciting sounds that turned me on even more than I already was. While she was still in the midst of her explosion, I scooted up so my hard, dangling cock was hovering over her pussy.

"Now, my love" I told her and Eva just nodded her head in urgent agreement. I hooked her legs over my elbows and I pushed her legs way back as my cock sunk into her still spasming pussy. She hit another orgasm, digging her nails into my biceps. I was inside her pussy, all the way, and I ground my hips on her ass, putting pressure on her clit. Eva was crying as her orgasm kept rolling through her, taking away her ability to say even simple words. I didn't pull back, I just stayed deep in her grasping cunt, and I watched her face contort as the constant climax finally faded off. Only then did I pull back and thrust in.

Eva exclaimed "OHMYFUCKINGGODDAMMIT!" and another stream of obscenities. Her body flopped around under me until she finally said "No more, no more, no more!" I kissed her softly and pulled my stiff dick from her and laid on my side. Eva's body was like a wet rag (not in looks; her body looked amazing) and she shuddered as I touched her torso very lightly. After a few minutes she said "You bastard. Who is she!"

"Who is who?" I smiled, knowing what she was joking about.

"The bitch who obviously taught you some new tricks the last two weeks! Seriously, if I didn't know you better, you sexy Bear... I can't believe what you did to me." She turned to me and kissed me all over my face and I kissed her right back, kiss for kiss. "I love you more and more every day, Jon. You do the most amazing things to me."

"You inspire me, honey. I just have this overwhelming desire to find ways to make you happy." She hugged me tightly.

"Mission accomplished!" she giggled, showering me with more kisses. "Now it's my turn to take care of you. I'm just sorry I can't do for you what you did for me. Biology's to blame for that."

"I'll be glad to accept whatever you want to do to me, my Angel. I never have a complaint about the ways you love me."

Eva moved me on my back and got between my legs. "Well, I'm going to try to do something special for you. Consider it a matter of pride." Her tongue slithered out unexpectedly and lathered up my glans to a shining glowing red. She was off to a great start.

I moaned, sometimes with my eyes tightly shut and then with them wide open watching my Angel-Devil use her lips and tongue to do the most fantastic things to my body. When I got close to cumming, she pulled away from my cock and then bit my inner thigh, gently of course. But it had enough of a bite to make me howl out in pleasure/pain. "You are a Devil sometimes" I growled lustily.

"Yeah? You love it, my Dirty Bear. Sometimes you're my Gentle Bear, sometimes you're my Sexy Bear, and then, like before, you're my very Dirty Bear." Eva placed loving kisses all over the head of my dick. "And I love all three Bears. Too bad I'm not a blond" she giggled.

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers