Eva Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we really needed this, honey. I mean, REALLY needed this." I rolled off her back and laid on my side next to Eva, admiring the curve of her back and ass as she turned her head, smiling at me. "You know, my sister, in a way, set this up for us. Not the specifics, but she wanted us to be alone."

"WHAT? She did WHAT?" I thought Eva's eyes would pop out of her head. I explained what Cammy told me, about trying to make it work for her to sleep at Wendys' and knowing that couples need time to themselves.

"Oh my god, your sister...I'll never be able to look her in the face again!. We have to move out before tomorrow!" We laughed, a little embarrassed, but really it was almost all good natured.

"We're going to have to keep an eye out on her. Until she's married. Maybe until she's a grandmother!"

"What exactly did she say to you?"

"When I got to Wendy's I told her if she wanted to come home she should call us and I'd come get her. She said she wouldn't be coming home since she arranged to give us the night alone. She said married couples, especially newlyweds, need some time alone. Let's face it, honey, she knows the basics of sex, my mom had talks with her. And kids know more and more these days; I'm sure she knows more than we did at thirteen and in five years, those thirteen year olds will know more than she did. You and your mom are still going to have to have more talks with her when she gets old enough to understand more."

Eva shivered when I traced my fingers down her spine. "That's so nice" she purred. Then back to the other subject. "I don't know if I would ask my mom. That's not fair to her. I could do it...when the time comes." She turned on her side, facing me, and we enjoyed looking at each other. Our fingers touched each other, along each others bodies. It was sexy and intimate and we were both responding. "Again, my sexy Bear?" She grinned widely at me.

"I'm game if you are." She was. We had a nice slow, loving time. And then a much needed good nights sleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

My father did his 28 days and when he came home, he looked so much better. We had seen him a few times in rehab, we attended a couple of family therapy sessions to clear the air between all of us, and he seemed to get that he needed to step up to be a single parent. He looked healthy again, he got a stationary bike for the basement and used it five days a week. He made his apologies to his boss and co-workers. And he started attending AA meetings. Every day. His improvement was so pronounced that after he had been home a month, Eva and I decided it was time for us to find our own place to live.

We discussed it with Cammy, letting her know she could visit us whenever she wanted and we would find a two bedroom so she could sleep over sometimes. She was a little nervous, but she knew we had to do this. And dad said he would help us in any way he could; since we weren't going back to Binghamton, most of my college fund was there for my use.

First we bought Eva a car of her own, a brand new Malibu two door. I kept my four year old Ford; I loved that car and it was in great condition. Besides, it had some wonderful memories.

After two weeks of looking, we found a nice two bedroom apartment, the upper floor of a two family house, with the landlords living in the ground floor, a couple in their mid-30s with two kids, boys age nine and seven. The apartment was in excellent condition, newly painted, with the bedrooms separated and with two bathrooms. And it was only a five minute drive to Queens College; we could even take the bus or, on a very nice day, walk. And the rent was reasonable, $440 a month, plus electric. We sat in Ronnie and Bob's home and had coffee with them, we got along fine (including with their sons) and we shook on it. We'd move in at the beginning of the month, two weeks away.

That meant we had to find furniture, quick. We went to a furniture showroom, moderate priced and good quality, and found a living room set, two bedroom sets, including two beds for the second bedroom and a kitchen table and four chairs. They promised delivery for our move in day and we paid and signed. We went to an electronics store for a TV and stereo. Things were moving along nicely.

Or so we thought. Moving day, a Saturday, we got to our new place early to bring our clothes and other things. We paid our landlords, they gave us the keys and we put our clothes in closets, other things had to wait until our furniture got there, which it did, around noon. The delivery men brought in the living room furniture, the two bedrooms, the kitchenette, everything...except the mattresses for the three beds. The beds were there, but no mattresses. I asked the delivery men, and they said that the beds didn't come with the mattresses included! Eva and I were dumbfounded; we had never done this before and we assumed mattresses were included in the deal. We had beds but no place to sleep that first night!

Our parents were there, Cammy, Will and Walt...and we all laughed like crazy people. Thankfully, mattresses were the relatively easy part. We went to a mattress store, tried a few Queen sized until we found what we hoped would be a good mattress that would last a while and they delivered it the next day. But that night we slept on the floor, on our comforter.

We were still giggling at our dumb selves, two people with over 300 IQ points between us, and neither of us knew mattresses were sold separately. We just kept laughing at ourselves. Until nature took over. Just being together that first night in our first home had our hormones rushing. Besides, we loved each other so much and wanted to show it as much as possible.

I was on my back, Eva sitting on my cock on her feet; the hard floor, even through the carpet and the blanket hurt her knees. "This is a great position, Bear" she said, gasping softly. With her knees up like that, I had a great view of her pussy around my cock, her clit peeking out through her soft hairs. "I can really push down just right."

"You should try it from my point of view" I said with a chuckle. Then I deliberately flexed my cock and she closed her eyes and shook all over.

"Bear, that's incredible. I love when you do that!"

"I think you'll love this more, Angel." I pushed my thumb on her clit like I was pushing a button, her pleasure button, and Eva cried out as a small pulse of her lubrication oozed onto my cock and matted my hair.

"You're a very naughty Bear. I think you should cum too." She used her pussy to grip me as she knew I loved, squeezing on and off, and soon she had her wish. I arched my back and filled her with me semen. Our first night in our first home. No mattress, but we didn't care. We were young, smart, married and in love. The future seemed limitless that night.

Eva leaned over on top of me, her sweat covered chest pressed on my hairy chest. We kissed over and over, gentle and loving, our favorite kind of kisses. Then she slid down a little, so her head was on my chest. Her fingers played with my hair and my nipple, teasing and affectionate. "What are you thinking, Bear?"

"Hmm I'm thinking about how excited I am."

"Still?" Eva said with a big grin. "I thought I took care of that problem."

"First of all, it's never a 'problem', not with you, Angel. But I am excited, over the life we're going to have. School, work, children. We're going to have a great life. If we can be smart enough to stop doing stupid things, like forgetting to buy a mattress." Her long hair was so soft on my body. I was tickling her neck.

"Mmm that feels heavenly. Don't stop. Don't ever stop loving me."

"Not possible, Angel. I couldn't stop loving you. Ever."

"Not even when I'm old and grey and fat?"

"Nope. Not even then."

"You're supposed to say 'You'll never be old and fat and grey."

"Honey, I hope we get to the point where we're both old and fat and grey. Seventy years away. Two old people, still in love with each other."

Eva rolled off me onto her side of the blanket, her head on her pillow. "That sounds like the nicest thing I've ever heard. I hope we're still in love then. More than anything."

We held each other and thought about our future, even when we were two old, fat, grey people. Eva was right. It was the nicest thing to think of and hope for.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'll give you a synopsis of the next few years. We settled down into a nice routine of life. We both got part time jobs, me back at the print shop (they were glad to have me and I did like working there and liked working with the people). Eva worked as a tutor with high school and college students in all subjects; as I've said, my wife is a genius and she could handle any subject she already had taken herself, from high school English to Organic Chemistry. She got paid well for her time and between that and my 15 hours and the money we saved by staying local, we lived comfortably. We weren't big party people anyway. We went to concerts of all kinds, we made new friends and we hung out with those friends in mellow ways.

We spent time with both our families. We even hosted some holidays, including a small Passover Seder (holiday feast) and Chanukah twice. We already knew how to do some cooking, and we learned more. It was fun, something we enjoyed together, especially on a few notable occasions when we cooked naked together. The meals didn't come out cooked quite right, but we didn't exactly care, if you know what I mean. The kitchen table needed a serious cleaning before we could eat on it.

Two years after we married, Walt and Will went off to college, both going to Stony Brook on Long Island, an excellent tech university in the State University system. They both wanted to work in computer science, a field then in a relative infancy. That same summer, when Eva and I were heading into our junior year at college, Cammy had her first date, She was almost 16 and old enough, I guess, but a part of me felt like she was growing up too fast. She talked to Eva before and after, her 'big sister', and Eva, a good sister, told me very little of what Cammy told her. I was dying to know certain details (and nothing of other details!) but this was really a girl thing. Cammy and Carl (his name) ended up going out for a few months and when it didn't work out, my sister was heartbroken for a few weeks. Then it was important for me to be her big brother and let her cry on my shoulder. It was a rite of passage.

Eva's parents were great to us, both of them treating me just like their own son. Phyllis and Harold were just really good people, warm and affectionate, and they even kept an eye out for Cammy when Eva and I were busy with school. And dad stepped up his game as well, being a good, loving father, especially where his daughter was concerned. He was good as his work, attending her school functions, as did Eva and I when we had time, he met with her teachers, and he was just overall a good single father. I was proud of him.

If it all sounds like an idyllic life, it wasn't. Not completely, anyway. Of course my sister was growing into a young adult and that meant showing her independence. The two of them fought sometimes when she pushed the limits he tried to implement and I got caught in the middle. The right thing for me to do, of course, was to back up dad, not undermine his authority, but there were times I thought he was being unreasonable. She wanted to do things with her friends, like go to a concert, and dad, maybe because he was a single parent of a teenage girl, was inclined not to take chances. One suck time Cammy took the bus to visit Eva and I without calling us first and she vented her frustrations to us while she ate an impromptu dinner with us.

"Why doesn't he trust me? I never get into any trouble, I don't smoke like some of my friends, I don't smoke weed either." She was clearly annoyed as she ate her Chow Mein.

Eva said "Honey, try to understand it from his point of view. You're his responsibility, you're fifteen, and if anything happened to you- we know it won't, but just if- he'd be torn up inside for the rest of his life. He's your father and he feels it's his responsibility to protect you always. He has to get used to the idea of you being an adult and making your own decisions."

I threw in my two cents. "He worries about me too, but he knows as a married man, living with my wife, I can take care of myself...with some help, of course." I reached across the table to hold Eva's hand, and we smiled softly. "You're always going to be his baby, and he feels like he has a responsibility to protect you for mom's sake."

"But I'm NOT a baby. I'm not a girl, even. I'm a woman and I should be able to go with my friends to go see Elton John. It's not like we're going to the Grateful Dead" she said, giving me a smart ass smile. She knew Eva and I went to see the Dead a few times a year, once even driving up to Boston to see them.

"Touche, sis. Listen, let me talk to him. I'll come over Sunday and try to get him to understand. But it's his decision. I'll ask, but I won't fight with him about it. So you might not like the final result."

"Please try. I really want to go, and all my friends are going!"

"All?" Eva asked with her own dig at Cammy.

"OK, almost all. You get the idea."

We got it, and that Sunday Eva and I went to dad and Cammy's and, in between innings of the Yankee game, I talked to him while Eva and Cammy made a lasagna. He was reluctant but I gently cajoled him and he came around. He realized like he had to do with me years earlier, he had to let her grow up and even make a few mistakes. That's also a rite of passage.

Time went on; dad met a woman through some friends, Jessie, a nice lady, three years after mom passed away. Of course, Cammy and I had a twinge of resentment when he told us he had been on a couple of dates with her and wanted to keep seeing her, but only if we supported him. That resentment we felt was natural, but we wanted him to be happy. Dad was only 48; we didn't want him to be alone for the rest of his life. It was past time for him to get out in the dating world, and Cammy and I told him we hoped to meet Jessie. He felt a lot better knowing we were on his side.

Eva and I invested some of our money. We lost money on a couple of stocks, but we hit big on one in 1982. I mean big, splitting twice before we sold our stake. We were graduating in '83 and we had the ability to buy a small house before that. After looking for four months, we found a three bedroom, two and a half bath house in North Flushing, near Whitestone, only a couple of miles from where we grew up. After haggling a little on the price with the owners, we settled on a price and put 30% down and carried a very reasonable mortgage (this was back before home prices in New York City became insane). And we still had a considerable nest egg. We were to close and move in September 1, 1982, about five months after we bought it. Very, very exciting.

After our junior year ended in early May, Eva and I were shopping for a few things for our new home. New cookware, things like that. I should mention a few things here. One, Eva was majoring in psychology and had a 4.0 GPA, perfect. She was that brilliant, and again, she was contending for valedictorian. She worked in the child care center on campus a few afternoons as well as her tutoring, and over the summers, she worked in the YM-YWHA (Young Mens and Womens Hebrew Association) day camp, since sleepaway camp was not an option any more. She was a supervisor, a division head, responsible for 50 staff and 400 kids, one of three such division heads.

I had decided to get my degree in education, to be a Social Studies teacher. I was doing we also, a 3.88 GPA, also an honors student. And we were both invited to join Ph Beta Kappa, the national Honors society.

So, after my sophomore year, I somewhat reluctantly quit working for Sy and Marilyn, and they were sorry to see me go. But I needed to work part time and summers with children too, and I got a job in the same camp the year after Eva started there. Due to my age and educational experience, I got a job as a unit head, responsible for 20 staff and about 120 kids. Of course, I couldn't work under Eva, instead I was to work for another experienced woman named Audrey.

As I said, we were out shopping for cookware and other kitchen things, small appliances like a toaster and a food processor. While I was checking out a microwave oven, Eva said "Hey Bear? You know what I just realized?"

"How would I know what you just realized? I love you and all, but I can't read your mind."

"Fair enough. Anyway, I just realized we've never taken a proper honeymoon. We've never even had a real vacation. We've gone away for long weekends, alone or with Karen and Mike (another married couple we became good friends with at college), but we never took that real honeymoon we talked about. We're married over two years. I think we should do this. Like now, before we move into our house, before camp starts."

"Angel, not that I don't love the idea, but between working in camp, getting ready to move in the middle of the summer with the packing and everything, isn't life going to be chaotic enough?"

"That's why we should go within the next two weeks. I bet we can get a good deal at the last minute. Come on, forget the microwave for now. Let's go to a travel agent."

It sounded like a great idea. Just drop everything and get away for a couple of weeks before things got very hectic...I was sold. "You're, on, honey. Let's do it!" I grabbed her by the waist in front of a half dozen customers and salespeople and kissed Eva the way we usually save for our time alone together. Then, giggling, we left the store and got into her car and found a travel agent. We were really doing this in the most spontaneous way.

We found an agency on Queens Blvd. and just walked in and told the agent, a nice, middle aged lady that we were looking for a delayed honeymoon for 10 days to two weeks. We told her we could be ready to travel in three days, May 12.

Janine, the agent, said "You're really in luck. The Caribbean is fairly inexpensive this time of year, though it's hot, but hurricane season doesn't start until June 1st. Even then, it really doesn't kick in until early to mid summer. So it's a question of where you want to go, and what is in your budget."

We didn't have a budget planned; this was just so unplanned. We told her to suggest some things and what it would cost and we'd go from there. So she looked in her computer and some booklets and showed us some options. I noticed something on the island of Guadeloupe. "What about this? It looks like a really nice resort, and it's reasonable" I said, pointing the brochure out to Eva.

Janine blushed a little. "It's got a great reputation, excellent facilities, beatuful rooms facing the beach, even some individual private rooms on the beach, great food, all inclusive including beer and wine during meals..." There was something she wasn't telling us.

"So? What's the problem?" Eva asked.

"Well, they don't get many Americans. It's, uhm, it's..." she lowered her voice, "clothing is optional. You can wear your bathing suits on the beach. Or not. The pool is required but the beach you can do as you please. Day or night."

Eva and I looked at each other, both chuckling nervously. Did we really want to do that? Even if we never went naked, we'd see other people au natural. But it looked so nice, idyllic, and a reasonable price for two. "How adventurous do you want to be, Angel?"

"How about you, Bear? Think you can take it?" Her grin was challenging me. Fuck it. She was playing chicken with me.

"I can take it if you can. OK, let's book it. Ten days?" Eva nodded and I handed Janine my credit card. Almost two thousand dollars later, our honeymoon was booked. Over two years later than our wedding.