Eva Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you learned so well, Bear" she teased me. "And you taught me. You should be a teacher."

"Ummm you don't want me teaching THAT, do you?" I said with my ball busting smile.

"Pig!" Eva slapped my hand and laughed with me. "Come in the water. I want to show you something, stud." She got up and, in her tiny bikini, ran for the crystal clear water. I was about two seconds behind her.

We swam around a while, not truly cooling off, since the water was really too warm for that. Still, it took the worst of the heat off us. Then we stood in the water up to my chest as Eva wrapped herself around me and we kissed long passionate kisses, not caring who saw us. Everyone minded their business anyway; it was that kind of place, no kids and adults behaved like adults. No one gawked at anyone else. But it was obvious a couple of other couples were doing very adult things in the water, at discreet distances apart. And that idea just made me want my lovely, scantily clad wife very much. Right then, right there.

While her arms were around my shoulders and her legs around my waist, I used one hand to pull the leg of my suit to the side, freeing my throbbing dick from its confinement. Eva noticed; it poked her tummy so she could hardly ignore it. "You knew just what was on my mind, naughty Bear." She reached down and gave me a few squeezes while I did the same to her ass and kissed her neck. "You know what that does to me, you bad man."

"You bet your cute little ass I do. The cute little ass in my hands right now." I gave her another grip and she playfully bit my nose. We were giggling, teasing, arousing each other. I pulled her bottoms aside and aimed my cock for her pussy, which was wet with more than salt water. We would have probably taken our bottoms off if the water wasn't so clear. Anyone swimming by would have seen everything.

Eva moved forward to meet me and I eased into her in three strokes. When my cock was finally surrounded by her tender pussy, we both sighed with joy. Eva looked into my eyes and I could see her soul in her own eyes, even bluer than the water around us. Her face was glistening with beads of water and a little sweat. Our movements were very slight, almost imperceptible. She was squeezing my cock and I was flexing in her pussy, and I felt her nails dig into my shoulders. "Keep doing that, Bear. It feels amazing."

"You too, Angel" I moaned with a kiss to her cheek, then her lips. We were trying to keep from being too obvious as to what was going on, but we just couldn't help from kissing harder. Our tongues were going back and forth, the sun was beating down on our heads and shoulders, yet we didn't want to rush things. We'd deal with the burn after.

I bent my knees a little, changing our angle of penetration, so Eva could rub her clit on the base of my cock. She moved a little faster and was grinding harder, and after a couple of minutes, Eva came, gasping in my ear, then kissing it. "I want you to cum, baby. Cum for your Angel. Give me what I need Bear." She pressed down hard, putting pressure on the head of my dick, and I came as quietly as I could, staring into her warm blue eyes. There was so much love there and I hoped I was showing her half the love in my eyes that she showed to me.

We kissed a couple more times before disengaging. We tucked back in and moved our bottoms into place before walking out of the water back to our place on the beach. By then the sun was getting to us so we packed up our few things and headed to our hut to clean up and change for lunch. We didn't feel like going all covered in salt and sand and cum.

We had lunch with some other people we met, nice people from Europe. There seemed to be very few Americans there, but that didn't matter to us. The people we met were pleasant; that was all that mattered. After lunch, we had a drink by the pool before we headed over to check out the snorkeling. That clear, clean water was perfect for it and we used a disposable underwater camera to take some photos of the sea life and each other. After about an hour of that we were feeling kind of tired so we headed back again, showered and took a nap before dinner. We met our friends at the buffet that night, a French themed dinner, dancing after. And that was how our vacation went. Different days we tried different things. Snorkeling, windsurfing and sailing, we even tried waterskiing and failed spectacularly. It was a lot of fun.

You're wondering if we went nude sunbathing. Well, near the end of our trip, two days before we went home, we scrunched up our courage and we went there in the morning and we. like the 20 or so people around us in all shapes and sizes, we stripped down and spread our blanket and laid there naked. It meant taking extra precautions since areas of our bodies that had never been exposed to the sun before had to be protected. As fun as it would have been to rub the lotion on each others' ass and our fronts, we both thought that might result in an embarrassing situation, especially for me. Even with the protection of the sunscreen, it was getting hot in just a short time so we took a quick dip in the water and then got our clothes back on and left for the main beach.

"At least we can say we tried it" I said to Eva as we walked back. "Not that I plan on actually telling anyone."

"Yeah, I'm hoping my parents decide to go somewhere else for their second honeymoon. ANYWHERE else!" she said with a laugh.

That night we went for a walk on the beach by ourselves. We certainly hadn't been celibate during our trip, making love in one way or another at least twice each day. Yet we still had a very high desire for each other. And that night was a breezy one, cooling off the usual evening humidity.

We sat on the beach, about 15 feet from the water. At first, we just sat there, staring at the water and listening to the surf. The moon was behind us, a quarter moon, shining on the ocean. It was peaceful and there was no one near us. We could hear the music from the nightly dancing, but it was distant and out of our minds as anything other than background noise. We held hands and then Eva leaned her head to the side, resting on my arm.

"It may have taken two years, but I'm so glad we came here, Bear. I can't imagine a better vacation with you. Thank you."

I turned my head and kissed her head, then our lips met. "I'm sure we'll have great vacations in our future, Angel. But yeah, this one was special, our first. And in a few weeks, we'll be homeowners. Our lives are changing, in the best ways. And someday soon, we'll be starting a family. It scares me a little. Just a little."

"We don't have to think about that tonight. We don't have to think about anything but tonight." Then she dropped her voice, even though no one was near us. "Do you want to make love to me, Jon? I mean right here, right now. My sweet, sexy Bear under the stars. The idea is making me very hot."

"I'd be a terrible husband if I didn't do something about that. Making love to my wife right here, on the beach, almost at the end of this great trip,,,,it's irresistible. You're irresistible. I don't think I've ever wanted to say no to you, not since our first kiss."

We kissed, a long and tender kiss, love and lust, desire and need, as we stretched out on the sand. We didn't bring a blanket, it could get a little uncomfortable, but we wanted each other too much to worry about that. Instead we became burning hot for each other and I rolled on my back. The sand was cool by then, well after sundown. Eva straddled me and, with trembling hands, undid my belt and my pants and pulled them down with my underwear, just enough to free my cock. She held it in her soft hand and stroked me a few times, a wicked little smile on her face. "This is going to be so much fun" she said as she leaned over and kissed me hard. My cock was pressed on her crotch as I hiked her dress up around her hips. Eva pulled the yellow lace panties aside and, with a slight adjustment, my cock popped into her hot, hungry gash.

Between the romantic atmosphere and the thrill of having sex in public where anyone might walk by, we were both all fired up. We were grinding hard together, fingers locked with each other.

"Jon...my sweet Bear."

"My beautiful Angel, my Eva. Forever my love."

We kept going like that for a long time, a half hour, forty five minutes...Eva started to get tired from being in that same position for so long. "I need to cum, Bear. As much as I love this, my leg is starting to ache."

"Then let me help you, honey." I pressed my fingers on her clit, rubbing it in circles, and Eva's eyes went very wide and she groaned "Jonnnnnn..." and she came, spasming and getting wet.

"Honey, don't worry about me. We can finish back in the room."

"Sweetheart, I feel bad..." she said with a small frown. "I don't want to leave you like that."

"Angel, it's fine. You've given me so much bliss over the last years, even over the last eight days. I wouldn't care if I just had to jerk off by myself" I chuckled.

"NO! I'll do whatever you want, whatever you need. But we do this together. Even if you jerk off, we do it together somehow. Come on, lets get back and

take care of you." We fixed our clothing as best we could, though I had a lot of sand over my back and I could feel it in the crack of my ass. Eva asked why I was walking so funny and when I told her, she laughed as hard as I ever heard her, and we walked back with our arms around each other.

When we got back, before we did anything, we both needed a shower to get rid of the sand in our nooks and crannies. By showering together, we could kill two birds with one stone. We got the water steamy hot and we reveled in the comforting spray. When we were rinsed clean of all the sand, we soaped each other up, slowly, playfully. I needed to get off, but all the touching and the sensuality of the hot shower had Eva horny again as well. I massaged the soap into her breasts, her tummy, down her groin and her legs and her back and everywhere I could touch her. I even washed her feet, top and the soles. Then Eva did me, again, soaping me all over, everywhere. I was stiff as a board and Eva's pussy was swollen with her own lusty needs. She stroked my cock with her sudsy hand and I touched her between her legs as we kissed passionately. This time I came much quicker, spraying my semen all over her flat tummy. "My beautiful Eva. My forever love." We kissed again as I kept teasing her pussy.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you" she laughed as we rinsed my cum from her body. "You don't have to..."

"Don't even go there, Angel. What's right for me is right for you." I helped her lean against the tiles and I knelt in front of her, the water cascading down her body and my head. I aimed the shower head right at her pussy and I added my finger to the pressure on her and it was just a few minutes before Eva came again, twisting her head from side to side and grabbing at my hair. She moaned my name a couple of times before pulling me to my feet and kissing me with all her love, with all our love. We shut the shower and got out before we turned into two prunes. After drying off, and after Eva wrapped her hair in a towel, we put on the terrycloth robes the resort provided and sat on our patio with the waves beneath us. It was as peaceful as we could imagine.

We sat there, each thinking our own thoughts. After a while, Eva asked me "Bear, do you ever have any regrets? About us getting married so young. Like you feel you didn't get all your time to 'explore'. You know, being a guy. She was smiling, but I could feel the insecurity there.

"Well, what about you? I had sex with a few other women before I met you. I'm your one and only. What regrets do you have? You know, 'exploration'-wise."

"I met the only man I'll ever need or want that day in the hall at school. In one minute you were nicer to me than anyone there ever was before."

"So why do you think it's any different for me? You think men don't want to fall in love and be with that women for the rest of their lives?"

"I don't know. I always thought it was different for men."

I turned in my chair and looked at my wife. "Eva, what's wrong? You've never had any reason to doubt my love and faithfulness to you before. Why are you wondering now?"

She shuffled in her seat before answering. "I was talking the other night with Lisette and Marie when we were alone and you and guys were talking. They both told me they're swingers, that they do it to keep Claude and Etienne from straying on their own." Her eyes were teary but she wasn't crying. "You'd tell me if you wanted another woman, wouldn't you?"

"Eva, Angel, you're amazing. You know there isn't a second I've regretted marrying you. I think I was in love with you almost from the night we first went out. I certainly knew you were someone wonderful." She was crying now. "Let's go inside and sit on the bed, honey. It's getting chilly out here."

We walked inside, holding hands, and we sat down on the bed, leaning against the headboard. Eva leaned across my chest and I stroked her arm and neck. "As I said, I have absolutely no regrets about marrying you. You make me happy here" I pointed to my head, "here" pointing to my heart, "and here" pointing to my groin. She smiled and lightly laughed. "And everywhere in between and above and below. I can't imagine ever wanting anyone else. Are you sure you're happy? You don't need to sow some wild oats?"

She shook her head vehemently. "No way. You please me all over as well. I know I have more in the way of book smarts, but you have great common sense. And you understand people better than I do, in a natural way. My psych classes help me to understand what people need and why they act as they do. You do that naturally. I'm so glad you're going to be a teacher. You're going to be a great teacher." We kissed, not sex kisses, but loving kisses. Lots of them. Then she turned so she was kissing me harder as the aggressor. "Bear, you think you could make love to me one more time tonight? Or did I drain the tank?" She was smiling with a twinkle in her eye. All her doubts were gone.

"Are you kidding? I'm nineteen. I'm supposed to be at my sexual peak. See?" I got up on my knees on the bed, threw off the robe, and faked some body builder type poses.

Eva was delighted and laughed and applauded. "My He-Man! Come and take me, stud!" We giggled as we embraced and we kissed and kissed and made love. We took our time, using that tantric method we used on the beach. We kept going for over an hour, then longer, teasing each other and staring into each others eyes. When we finally finished, together, we were worn out in the best possible way.

We cuddled, very sleepy, the only light coming from the patio door. Eva fell asleep first, like usual. I propped up on my elbow and watched her sleep, her even breathing giving her the look of perfect peace. I could swear I could see a small smile on her sweet lips. I thought about how just a couple of hours ago Eva worried that I might have doubts about our marriage or would want to sleep with another woman. Another woman...not a chance. How could I even think about another woman? I was madly in love with her, and I knew I always would be. Twenty, fifty years down the road. Sixty or seventy, if we were really lucky. She really was my Angel.

I got closer to her and I kissed her head and Eva, charmer that she was, passed a little gas in her sleep. I chuckled and rested my head on her shoulder. I think that's how I fell asleep, right next to the love of my life.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Two days later, we were on the plane home, somewhere over the Atlantic off the shore of North Carolina. Eva was looking out the window and I was holding her hand as we sipped some wine. I lifted her hand and I kissed it and Eva turned to me and smiled the smile that always thrilled me so.

"I could have stayed ten more days. Maybe a month" Eva said as she rested her head on my shoulder. "But even coming home with you, I still feel like we're on our honeymoon. I hope I always feel that way, Bear."

"I think we will, Angel. I know I'm going to do whatever I can to make life one long honeymoon. I know I'm going to be grateful to be married to you every day of my life."

Eva kissed my hand, then my lips as we headed for home. In a few months we'd be working at camp together, then after that we'd be moving into our first owned home, and then the start of our senior year of college. Life held so much promise. So much to look forward to. A great life together.

Of course, it wouldn't all be smooth sailing. Not by any means.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I hope you all liked this chapter. There will be more to come, but I have to finish chapters in a couple of other stories first. As always, I hope you vote and I look forward to your comments.