All Comments on 'Eva Pt. 14'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful chapter!

5

keepercoach01keepercoach01almost 3 years ago

Damn that turned dark but very well crafted. 5*

Sausage17Sausage17almost 3 years ago

Augh my heart…

The navy was definitely not what I expected either.

5 stars (as usual).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You’re forgetting your own story. “Mousy” Eva was a cheerleader in high school? That wasn’t in early chapters. Yet, she happens to have an old cheerleader’s uniform in the attic.

Adrienne’s mother knew what happened to Adrienne’s relationship with Jon at the time. Now, she knows nothing about it.

They invited only 140 of the “most special” people to them to the bar mitzvah. Rich people.

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55over 2 years agoAuthor

Re: Anonymous. Yes, I've made errors I've caught as well as chapters go on. I've written over 400,000 words in this story so far and since it's not for sale literature, but free to those who wish to enjoy it, I don't pay for an editor. I've had a few offers, all for money and I'm not in a position to pay someone for something I'm not making any money from myself. Your complaints are fair for the most part (she had an old cheerleader costume; some women get them to spice things up a little in the bedroom. I believe I mentioned she found it in the attic, probably from a previous resident in the house. And my own bar mitzvah, many years ago, had almost 170 people and my parents were hardly rich. They saved for years to provide that celebration.) But I would hop that, since you've read at least 14 parts so far, you would mention how you're enjoying the overall story, the plot and the sexual parts, instead of just finding reasons to nit pick.

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55over 2 years agoAuthor

Re: Anonymous. You also misread the part about the Bar Mitzvah. It's clearly obvious the "most special" people comment referred to the small family gathering the night before at the house.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Eva Pt. 15 Next Part
Eva Pt. 13 Previous Part
Eva Series Info