Eva Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next two years Eva and I traveled a lot. Long trips back to England and Scotland, France and Italy, three weeks to Australia and New Zealand, a month in Argentina, Chile and Brazil. We went a couple of times to visit Will and Walt in California, they came to us a few times, and we took a vacation together, with Cammy and Kyle as well, to Costa Rica. Eva and I loved traveling, and we still had this affinity for hot sex in hotel rooms. Of course, what we considered hot sex at 65 was not quite the same at hot sex at 20. But we did all right. There was a lot of pleasure and joy, and a lot of loving affection.

One night near the end of our trip to Costa Rica, we were just cuddling in bed. It had been a long day; we'd gone zip lining, all eight of us. It was a lot of fun and absolutely terrifying at the same time. We were recounting the experience and laughing at ourselves. We hadn't expected to have sex that night, but the more we relived the fun and the fear, the hornier we got. Before I knew it, Eva had crawled down between my legs and was having me for a midnight snack.

We didn't have oral sex as frequently as we did when we were younger, but we still enjoyed it and honestly, we were still good at it. I guess that comes from the pleasure we each got from giving pleasure.

"My sexy little Devil still gives such good head" I moaned lustily while I stroked my fingers through her hair.

"'Good?' I only give 'good' head now? I thought I used to give you GREAT head!" she replied with a smile and a pout.

"I stand corrected. You do give GREAT head" I said with a big, happy smile as she licked me lazily across my glans. Then she kissed down the shaft to my balls, which hung a little lower after all those years. She sucked them one at a time before she lifted my sack and teased my ass with the tip of her tongue. Her hand slid up and down as she poked my anus with her tongue, then she switched, sucking my cock as her finger toyed with my anus. It really was GREAT; my sexy Devil knew well which of my buttons to push and when.

I moved quickly to sit up (as quick as I moved those days) and I attacked her, pulling her up to me as she laughed with excitement. We kissed a number of times before she climbed up to straddle my face as she grabbed the headboard. I went after her pussy with gusto, letting my tongue wander all over her folds. I knew her most sensitive spots well, like she knew mine and I touched and sucked them all in turn.

"My naughty Bear. Still so sexy after all these years. And such a delicious lover." Eva ground her hips down hard, smothering my face with her tasty pussy. She had some areas that sagged and showed some wrinkles here and there, just like I did. But we were still young in our lust for each other and still teens in our love. There hadn't been a single day when we weren't madly in love.

As she got closer to her climax, she moved down and, while she kissed me passionately, Eva slid her pussy down on my cock until we were completely locked together. She rocked back and forth as I touched her tits and tweaked her nipples, she raked her nails through my chest hair, and we stared at each other with the deepest love and desire. "Fuck me, my sexy Devil. Don't you stop!" I gripped her ass and lifted her hips up and down.

"Not a chance, Bear. Not until you fill me with your warmth. I love when your cum fills me. it always....oh God, Jon, I'm cumming!!!" Her eyes went big and wide as her orgasm washed through her, and I wasn't far behind. My cock twitched a few times as my seed filled her for the umpteenth time.

Eva fell against my chest as we both caught our breath. We were touching and sharing small kisses, the way we always loved to do since we became lovers so long ago. "Not bad for two senior citizens, Bear."

"Hey, we're pretty good for two teenagers!" We giggled and snuggled, keeping each other warm in the air conditioned room. It was April 2026, and it was almost two years since we retired. We were loving our lives, our very active retirement. We saw Connor and Oliver a couple of times a month (when we were home), Maria was happy in her unconventional relationship and doing well in her classes, And Vince and Jamaal were thinking about marriage. We thought life was almost perfect

There were a number of good times ahead for us. We were healthy, our kids were happy and living their lives. 65 isn't old these days, even if you start collecting Social Security, which we did. Between that, our pension, and our investments, we were living a good life without having to touch our principal. We had another five great years. And then the bottom fell out.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

From 2026-2031, when we turned 70, life continued to be great for Eva and me. We kept traveling to Spain and Portugal, Mexico, Greece, Israel again, South Africa and many more. We loved it, loved seeing the world and we loved each other, even keeping up a very good sex life.

Cammy and Kyle traveled with us sometimes, other times her brothers went with us, friends we made in North Carolina and from Pennsylvania. Other times we went by ourselves. A few times we took our family, our kids and grandkids. It was expensive but so what? We enjoyed being with them.

Connor made a reasonable peace with Leigh when she got out of prison and he gave her enough money to live comfortably so Oliver could visit her. She was still his mother and Oliver wanted a relationship with her. Connor continued to teach at NC State and eventually met a woman, Nancy, a few years younger (he was 41 and she was 32), a professor in the French Lit department. They got married in '29 and had a baby boy a year later, Charles Richard Grossman. More grandchildren for me and Eva.

Oliver went to NC State in '27, taking advantage of the big discount for the children of faculty (though we would have paid for him to go anywhere he wanted), to study chemical engineering. He got that from his father, the science brain.

Rachel resumed playing live when Samantha was a year old. At first she just stayed in Chicago, playing solo or with the symphony, and we visited her and her family a couple of times a year. She and Tony were happy and even got married in a small ceremony with just family and a few friends. Of course, her family was almost 30 people so it wasn't quite so small. But it was joyous and Samantha, who was 2 years old, was the Flower Girl for her parents. It was a very happy day and Eva and I were secretly glad they finally tied the knot. The next year she started touring again, with Tony and Sam, as she was called. That little girl saw quite a lot of the world by the time she was 4.

Vince and Jamaal got married in '28 and his mother and I threw them a big wedding in Washington, where they were living. He had a job with the government that he couldn't talk much about while Jamaal went to law school at Georgetown. When he graduated, Cammy helped him get some interviews and he ended up in a big firm working long hours. They were as happy as any of our kids.

Maria, my secret favorite (she was the most like me), did eventually tire of the thrupple relationship with Carrie and Alejandro. As Eva and I worried would happen, she kept feeling like a third wheel when there were the inevitable conflicts. We welcomed her home to finish college, and with her double major in Engineering and Business, she had no trouble finding a job working in a shop that specialized in building racing engines and transmissions. She was the only woman in the shop, but after a brief time where she took a lot of shit, the men there came to respect her natural talents, especially in designing and building transmissions. The owner, Carl, was getting on in years and talked about selling the shop some day. She let him know she'd be interested when that time came. Maybe she'd get her dream. For the time being, she was single.

In 2030, Eva and I celebrated our 50th anniversary and Cammy insisted on throwing us a huge party. "After everything you did for me when I was young and needed you, I'm finally getting to do something to pay you both back!" She hosted it in a very fancy French restaurant that closed to the public that Saturday night. We had over 100 family and friends, friends from Durham and from Philly, champagne flowed and Eva and I renewed our vows for the fourth time. That was the best part, declaring our love everlasting in front of all those people we loved. We exchanged gifts the night before, for our Golden Anniversary. I gave her a gold ring with teh Hebrew letters for Chai, the symbol for 'To Life', in diamonds set in the base. She gave me a Patek Phillipe gold watch. Very lovely gifts. Then our kids pitched in and treated us to a 'honeymoon', ten days in Hawaii.

We made love almost every night, as if it was our real honeymoon. One night Eva was on top of me, moving around in incredible circles, still able to squeeze me with her muscles at 69, though not quite as tight. It felt great to me as I let my hands explore her with both curiosity and skill. She bent down and kissed me, then she whispered "So Bear, any regrets? Want to trade me in for a couple of 22 year olds?" She giggled as she said it, an old joke between us.

"Are you kidding? They'd kill me if I even tried! Not to mention what YOU'D do to me if I tried that!" We were smiling and loving and laughing, happy and so deeply in love. I held her close as our hips moved in sync with each other, bringing wonderful pleasure to each other. Maybe we didn't move quite as vigorously as we used to, but we still knew how to bring out the lust and love in each other.

After we came, we were lying together, her head on my chest, playing with my hairs there as my fingers tickled up and down her back, the way we had been doing for over 50 years. I said, softly, "Remember when we had to use my Ford to be alone? We used to park in that little cut-out that was barely big enough for 3 cars."

Eva laughed lightly. "Of course, Bear. I remember that, I remember when we used the football field a couple of times. I remember the hotel and motel rooms. All of it."

"Remember when I rented that really cheap motel room near the airport? It was such a cheap place we broke the bed?" We started laughing out loud at that memory.

"That was the first of two beds we've broken. The other one at my brother's house when Connor was still a boy and I was pregnant with Rachel?" We were laughing ever louder as we kept remembering.

"Will and Tania (his fiance at the time, now his wife)... Cammy was there and she put Connor back to bed when he wondered what was going on. Tania had to come in and help me up and to get my robe. She saw my penis and smirked at me. We still managed to cum even as the bed broke!" We were now laughing uproariously.

"My brother called me an animal and then he told Walt the next day! I thought I was going to die from embarrassment!"

We kept laughing and then we settled down. "Then a few months later, when you had to go on maternity leave. Those kids at school threw you a going away... well, not a party. Those sketches that were funny without being disrespectful. The songs and the flowers. Speeches. That's when I knew that we belonged there, that we were with 'family'.

Eva cuddled closer to me. "You know what I remember most of all? The way my Bear sang for me in front of the entire school. The only time you've ever sang in front of an audience for me. Then others joined in. You sang so beautifully, Bear. You still do." She kissed my chest and my neck. It was sexy and so romantic.

"I wish I brought my guitar, Angel. But still..." I started singing, like I still did from time to time, and I sang Tupelo Honey. Still our song, and Eva sang with me, something she only occasionally did. When we got to the line "She's an Angel, in the first degree", we both started crying tears of perfect happiness. I stopped the song and said "You're forever my Angel, Eva. Always..."

"And forever." She completed it like we often did. Always and forever, how we defined our love for each other. "We've led a good life, Bear. Wonderful children, jobs that were important. We took care of Cammy when she needed us. We adopted Vince and Maria. We invited people into our home to celebrate Shabbat and Jewish holidays. Fifty good years together. More, actually."

"All because you lost out on being Valedictorian and I sat down when you were sad. It's amazing how life can turn out from simple beginnings. Angel, how about we go to New York in a few weeks, maybe in April? Before it gets hot there. See a few shows. Stay at the Plaza." We smiled at each other. "Go to Marco's."

"I love that idea, Bear. Just the two of us. Another romantic trip. I love the idea about Marco's. And maybe, just maybe that little cut-out is still there? Think we could relive our glory days?" She tickled me along my inner thigh, and I flinched as I Iaughed with her.

"If it's there, we'll go for it. My dirty little Angel. Or is it Devil? I can't decide." I rolled to my side and kissed Eva's neck and we got naughty for a second time that night. Hotel rooms got us every time.

Six weeks later we were in the backseat of a rental SUV (more room) in that old empty space we first fucked around in over 50 years before. We were amazed it was still there after all those years. I was on top of my sexy wife, lunging in and out of her very excited pussy. The situation had us turned on bit time. Eva experienced a few small orgasms as she squeezed me between legs that were even stronger than when we were 18, from years of tennis. "This is so fucking hot, Bear! Harder! Fuck me harder!"

I thrust as hard as I could, just as turned on as she was. No other cars were there and we felt free to be as lusty as we wanted. My balls were slapping her ass and I leaned down to suck her nipples, still nice and stiff. Then we were staring in each other's eyes as we were approaching our climax's. For a moment, I saw something in her eyes and on her face, something I didn't think I'd ever seen before, a blank kind of look. It lasted a few seconds before it was replaced by her pleasure again, and then we came, laughing and kissing. "This was a great idea. My wicked wife!"

"My wanton Bear. You're an animal!"

"Bears are animals, Angel. You do bring it out in me. You always have." I kissed the side of her neck and she giggled. "Eva, was anything wrong, a few minutes ago? I thought I saw a look on your face..."

"No, Jon, nothing was wrong. Everything is just fine." She smiled warmly and kissed my chest. "I think we need to get dressed and get out of here before someone calls the cops on us. Can you imagine having to explain getting arrested for this to our children? I'd rather rot in prison!" We laughed heartily as we got ourselves together, then headed back into Manhattan for a late drink in the hotel bar. Another great memory made.

The next night we drove back to Queens to go to Marco's for some great chicken cacciatore. The woman who had been the waitress and then the co-owner with her brother was gone. We asked and were told she died, her brother retired from the kitchen, but the next generation was running things. It was still the family place it had been for over 60 years, and the food was still amazing.

We held hands after dinner as we sipped our coffee. "Bear, this has been a wonderful trip. I loved coming back here...last night and tonight." Her smile was still beautiful and perfect. "We should come back here every year, even if just for a weekend, come here for the chicken. Maybe we'll still want to go to our clearing." Her smile reminded me of the teenagers we were when we started.

"Deal. Same time, every year. Marco's and making out." We laughed a little louder, drawing a few stares from other diners. Who cared? We were having a great time, looking forward to more great times ahead. Next year at Marco's again!

Unfortunately, it was not to be. This would be our last trip to Marco's or to New York, for that matter.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

During that Spring and Summer, Eva experienced some changes, small at first. They had to do with her memory and cognition. One day not long after we got home, she went to put our tennis clothes in the wash and she couldn't remember where we kept the detergent. That was a big warning that something wasn't right. There were other things as well. We'd be talking about various friends and she couldn't remember a name. Even scarier was when she couldn't remember Samantha's name one day when she was on the phone with Rachel.

Eva handed me the phone and walked to the kitchen very frustrated. I got on the phone and Rachel sounded alarmed. "Dad, what's with Mom? She couldn't remember Sam's name and there have been other things recently. Have you taken her to the doctor? Maybe she had a stroke or something." The 'or something' was left undefined.

"She won't go. Whenever I bring it up, she just shuts me out. There are things about her that I don't even understand sometimes. She gets these blank expressions on her face in the middle of a conversation... Connor and Maria have noticed as well. We don't get to talk to Vince so much but when we spoke to him last week, she lost her train of thought. It's been getting worse almost daily." I had a tone of mild despair.

"Dad, she has to go to the doctor. You have to find a way to get her there."

"I'll try, Rachel. I'll try."

That evening, Eva was cooking a chicken. I let her do it because she gave me a nasty look when I tried to take over. All of a sudden she screamed in terrible pain. I rushed into the kitchen and she was crying, her hands shaking in front of her, the chicken, roasting pan and grease all over the floor. She tried to take the piping hot pan out of the oven without putting on mitts first. Her palms were scalded and she was frightened as hell.

"Jon, what is wrong with me? What's happening to me!" She was crying, in fear as much as from pain.

"I don't know, honey, but I'm taking you to the hospital right now!" I helped her step through the grease and brought her upstairs to change quickly from her spattered pants. Then I took her to the ER, leaving the mess on the floor of the kitchen. While we drove to Duke Medical, I called Maria and told her what happened and asked her to go to the house and clean up the kitchen before she met me at the hospital. No problem, she dropped whatever she was doing and went to clean up.

As we pulled into the parking lot for the ER, Eva was crying again. "Bear, I'm so scared. What's happening to me?"

"I don't know, my Angel, but we're going to find out. We're going to get to the bottom of this tonight."

They took her back right away; her hands were blistering and she was in mild shock. I sat down to wait for God knows how long. An hour later, Maria got there, and then we both called Connor, Rachel, Vince and Cammy. Connor drove up right away, getting there in little more than a half hour with Nancy. Cammy and Kyle made arrangements to come down in the morning, while Vince and Rachel needed a day to get a few things worked out but would be there in two days.

After 3 hours, a doctor came out to talk to me. By that point my stomach was in knots, with no thoughts at all about my missed dinner. Connor and Maria stood there with me as the doctor told us that Eva's hands were burned, wrapped in bandages, but they would heal in a few weeks. "There is something more serious going on, Mr. Grossman. Your wife is showing signs of some sort of dementia. We don't know if it's from a stroke or from something organic. We're going to keep her overnight, maybe a couple of days, and run some tests. We have excellent neurologists here and they'll figure out what's going on. If the four of you want to go back and see her for a few minutes, you can. She's been given a sedative because she was very agitated."