Evan and Amy Pt. 01

Story Info
Finding a new roommate has never been so rewarding!
2.7k words
4.52
16.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been looking for a roommate for about 3 weeks; at over $2000 a month, there was no way I was going to be able to keep the place by myself. It was a real shame, because the apartment was amazing. Two bedrooms, two separate bathrooms, amazing kitchen, and even a hot tub on the private balcony. I had taken out newspaper ads, and had gotten a lot of interest, but no one seemed to be the right fit.

I had a good job, needing to only actually be at work three days a week, and my last roommate had a similar situation. We ended up becoming close, but he needed to move away for a family situation. I was hoping to find another guy my age with similar interests in the hops of having that "Perfect live-in friend", but so far all the guys I interviewed were, to be polite, losers.

Three of the seven didn't even have a job; how they expected to pay, I'll never know. I was so exhausted from the hunt that I ended up at a local coffee shop with my hands over my face. "Evan!" was called, so I stood to go get my coffee, when this gorgeous brunette walked from behind the counter towards me. With my coffee in hand she gave a big smile and said, "Oh, don't worry about it. I'll bring it to you. You look like you're having a bad day, anyways."

I thanked her, "I've been looking for a new roommate. I Interviewed twelve people, and no luck. I have another week before I need to find someone. Hopefully a miracle will happen." I took the coffee, setting it on the table. My eyes passed over her long tanned legs, fine stockings covered her seemingly flawless calves.

"Oh my god, I'm looking for a new place! My old roommate moved off to go to school in Baltimore, and I have until the end of the week to find a place. There's almost nothing in this city, I swear. Where is your place at?"

I was taken aback by her; she was absolutely beautiful, and the thought of a strange male as a roommate didn't seem to bother her. "It's over on Vine street, the Hennacher building."

Her jaw dropped, "Oh wow, that's a really expensive place. They are like two thousand dollars a month aren't they?"

I nodded, "Yeah, it's an even split for whoever moves in. Utilities are included, and the internet too, so it's not as bad as it sounds."

She looked at the floor, "I'm sure that's an amazing deal. I wish I made enough money to afford that. You look like a nice guy, and I wish I could put that kind of money towards rent. I'm going to the community college here in town, and my budget is tight spending $800 a month on rent."

I looked her over again from head to toe when she wasn't looking; Her brown hair was shoulder length, and framed her face well. Her frame was petite, but her breasts made her look a little top heavy. Probably DD cups, but it could have been a padded bra. Her waist and tummy looked well toned through her shirt, and her hips were wide and curvy for her build. Those legs... I could spend another $200 for eye candy like that around the place.

"Well, you're in luck, because I give a discount to students. As long as you don't bring strange men over. I can't stand the thought of coming home and seeing all my things gone." I hoped I didn't sound full of shit, with the 'discount' and all.

Her eyes met mine, and another big smile graced that perfect face. Her green eyes sparkled as she took my hand and shook it, "Oh my god, you have a deal! Do you want my references?"

I laughed, shaking her hand back, "No, you look like a nice girl. I didn't catch your name, though."

She gave a playful curtsie with a nonexistent skirt, "It's Amy. Amy Greenbriar."

I bowed playfully as well, "And you can call me roommate."

* * *

Later that night Amy showed up at the apartment to look around, and by the next day she was moving in. She didn't have much, moving from a much smaller place, but the girl had charisma. She was bubbly in an intoxicating way, like a nice champagne, and I was surprised by how comfortable I already felt around her. That first night, in our pajamas on the couch, we talked for hours. She was a really incredible person, and she was as beautiful without her makeup as she was with it. I was excited and hopeful about the whole situation working out.

Two weeks later, and Amy had lost her job. It wasn't her fault; I was in the coffee shop when it happened. A customer began screaming at her for getting his order wrong, and it wasn't long before she'd had enough. The shouting match ended with the manager yelling at her to get out. We walked home together, her crying on my shoulder, and sat down to figure out her next move.

"I have enough saved up for this month's rent, so no worries there," she said, "I just need to find something that works around my school schedule, which in a college town shouldn't be that hard, right?"

Two more weeks went by, and Amy hadn't been able to find a new job. She was good on her word, and gave me the rent money on time. I spend my free time helping her plan out interviews, work on her resume, and even looked at my law firm for a job that could fit her schedule. No luck.

"I can't fucking believe this," she said, "There is literally nothing that pays well that will work with my school schedule. I honestly don't know what to do. Should I not attend next semester? Would I be dumb for taking a semester to get my life in order?"

"No, that's not a terrible idea. The other idea is that you take a lower paying job now, and I'll work with you on the rent." I was fine financially, and had plenty saved. Amy and I had grown close over the last month, and I hated the thought of her having to move out.

"I can't ask you to do that. I pay my way, always. I just need to think about this some more, and look further away for work." She pulled out her phone, and began pulling up job listings from the next town over.

I sighed, putting my hand on her arm, "I don't mind, honestly. In fact, if you could take care of more of the housework around here we can call it a square deal. I hate washing dishes and vacuuming, anyways."

A tear formed in the corner of her eye, and her lower lip quivered a little, "I can do that. I don't even know what to say... Thank you, Evan." Her arms were around me before I knew it, hugging me tightly, and I could smell her cucumber and mint shampoo as her hair covered my face. I inhaled deeply, wrapping my arms around her to return the hug.

I patted her back a few times, telling her that everything would be okay. She released me from her bear hug, and went to go call back some of the jobs she had turned down before. My cock was rock hard in my pants, and I was glad to have been sitting down. God damn she was hot.

The afternoon passed, and as night began to settle in I changed into a comfy pair of shorts and white t-shirt. I made my way to the couch to watch television when Amy's door opened. She came out dancing in nothing but a spaghetti-strap tank top and a pair of panties. "I got the job, I got the job, I got it I got it, Yeah Yeah YEAH!" She stopped dancing with both hands held high in victory.

I pulled a small pillow over my lap, and gave her a thumbs up. She hopped over to the couc hand fell down beside me, "What are we watching?"

Friends was on, so we watched a few episodes together. At one point she got up to get ice cream from the freezer and asked if I needed anything. Fuck yes I needed something; that sweet ass. "No thanks, I'm good."

She walked in front of me to get back to her spot on the couch, her body painfully visible, and she fell back down beside me. She scooted close, laying her head down on the pillow on my lap, and scooped out a big spoonful of ice cream. Amy at it, dug out some more, and held the spoonful up to my lips. I looked down at her, smiling, and accepted the treat. We stayed there for another episode, he feeding us both ice cream, before we parted way to go to bed.

* * *

It was nearly time for the rent money a month later, and somehow Amy hadn't saved enough. Her books had cost more that she'd realized, and getting back and forth to the new job was costing her more in gas. I told her it was fine, to just pay what she could.

"I swear it'll be better next month. Is there anything else I can do around here to make up for it?"

She was already cleaning the place, picking up my suits from the dry cleaner, and feeding me snacks during 'couch time', though I never asked her to do it. "Honestly, Amy, I can't think of anything. You're already a big help, so we'll figure out a few ways for you to cut back and you'll be fine for next month.

There was that big smile again, and another big hug, and she pecked my cheeks with small kisses, "Honestly, Evan, if there's anything I can do for you, anything, just say so. Okay?"

I swallowed hard, nodded, and watched her walk away into her bedroom. I changed into my pajamas, made my way to the couch, and turned on the television. I looked over and noticed that Amy's door was open. She was changing out of her work clothes; her pants were down around her ankles, which she stepped out of and kicked away. Her eyes met mine, and she held my gaze as she slowly worked off her panties.

Next came her shirt, a button down, and her bra. Her perky tits bounced a little as they escaped the bra's grasp. Her nipples were large and pink, and the urge to suck on them came over me. She stepped to her closet and pulled out a teeny tiny t-shirt. Working into it, her breasts trying desperately to escape. She put on a pair of thong panties, pulling the sides up high over her waist. She was a vision of perfection, and she knew it. She left her room, came over to the couch, and dropped down beside me.

"What are we watching?" She scooted close, laying her head on my lap. I hadn't used the pillow to cover myself, and I felt the side of her face rest atop my raging hard on. She snuggled into it, massaging my cock with the side of her face. Not to brag, but I'm a big guy. 9 inches, very wide, and the pressure she was placing on my dick was both heaven and hell at the same time.

She yawned, bringing a hand up to cover her mouth, and then placed it down onto the head of my cock. It was like she was oblivious to it being there, which was a load of shit; of course she knew what she was doing. I moaned softly as her fingers massaged the head of my cock.

Amy looked up at me, "Have you thought of anything you'd like me to do around here? I mean, you've been beyond understanding and considerate. I really want to make it up to you." She lifted her head and ran her fingers along the entire length of my shaft. She leaned in close to my crotch, inhaling my scent deeply, before moving her hand to the single button keeping the pants closed.

I didn't know what to say; of course I wanted her, badly, but I also didn't want things to get weird between us. I felt her undo the button, felt her soft and slender fingers reach inside and pull my cock and balls through the opening.

"Wow... I knew it was big, but fuck! And you keep it all shaved too... that is so fucking hot."

I leaned back into the couch, watching her look at my big dick. I looked down at her ass popping out of that thong, and moved my hand down her back to feel it. It was so soft, so tight, and warm. She spread her legs a little, letting me run fingers down the crack of her ass and gently touch her wet pussy through her panties.

She worked her hips a little, wanting my touch, and I felt her warm mouth take the head of my cock into her mouth. Amy's tongue danced across it, stroking the underside and teasing the hole. I placed the other hand on her head, guiding her motions, which she happily obliged. Before long I felt my dick moving deeper into her mouth, and then her throat, as she gagged a little. I pulled her panties aside roughly, nearly ripping them, and licked her wetness of my fingers before working them past her pussy lips and then deeply into her.

Amy groaned in pleasure, spreading her legs further. She turned over, face up, guiding my fingers back to her mound. She worked her tongue and lips over the underside of my cock which extended over her face. She locked her eyes to mine, adjusting her technique to my reactions. I was in paradise, lost in the warmth of her mouth and pussy, and before long I could feel the urge to cum rising. I took my cock in my hand, stroking gently, working the underside of the head, at which point Amy pulled her shirt up, exposing her perfect breasts.

I worked my fingers into her harder and faster, pressing upwards to find her g-spot, and when I hit it just right she screamed out in pleasure. My other hand was now furiously working my cock, and he head had turned to take both of my balls into her mouth. I was close, and so was she, so I aimed my cock in the general direction of her breasts and picked up my speed just a little more.

Amy began squirting, all over the couch, and even past the couch onto the tile floor. She sucked harder on my balls, working her tongue over them, at which point I began to cum as well. She took over for her, fingering her pussy roughly and rubbing her clit as the first thick shots of my cum landed on her pendulous breasts. I kept feeling the pulsing pleasure of my orgasm, and drained my balls all over her chest before letting go of my dick.

She was still going, but she let my balls out of her mouth and looked up at me with half closed eyes, "Feed it to me, daddy. Please...."

I ran my fingers across her nipples, through my cum, and put a generous amount into her mouth. She sucked it greedily from my fingers, begging me for more. I fed her the entire load, by which time she had finished her orgasm as well. We lay there for a while, giggling, and I played with her breasts and nipples while we talked.

Amy kissed my dick, getting the last drop of cum from the tip, before she pulled her shirt back down. The residue from my cum caused the shirt to stick to her breasts, but she seemed fine with it. She looked down at the mess she had made on the floor, and I playfully said, "Well, there's another way you can make it up to me."

She laughed softly, "Honestly, if this is how I'm going to be paying you back, then I think I might not have the rent more often."

I laughed, and leaned in to kiss her. I could still taste my cum in her mouth, which was fine. I was developing very strong feelings for Amy, and I couldn't wait to share more experiences like that.