In The Buff In The Ruff Ch. 01

Story Info
One lone, naked male guide, and four canoes full of women.
5.9k words
4.48
31.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,112 Followers

In the Buff in the Ruff - A CFNM Story -- Ch 1

One lone, naked male guide, and four canoes full of women.

Our intrepid guide loses all to the river while guiding canoes filled with collage girls. A CFNM story.

© bigtddybr January 2022. 'In the Buff in the Ruff" cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without the prior authorizations in writing from the author and bigtddybr must be credited for this work.

I claim sole responsibility for the story line. This story is a fantasy, with no basis in reality. Any similarity that you may perceive to current events, people, or situations real or imaginary is completely unintended. Look no further than the story line for its intent and purpose.

Big shout out to SaddleRidder for all the help she provided in editing my storylines. Couldn't have provided anywhere near as good a product without her help.

Please rate and comment. But keep your comments respectful. If you rant and rave or are disrespectful in your commentary, it will be deleted.

Having said all this...Enjoy.

**********************

Taylor Brault was a backwoods man from birth. His father was a forest ranger and his mother a university professor specializing in forestry products and the use of natural products in modern production. She often went into the forest with her husband and it was inevitable that Taylor would wind up working 'in the ruff', as his family referred to it.

Taylor was a guide for Owl River Excursions, a rafting, canoeing, and wilderness excursions group on a large riverway that ran through a rather isolated portion of a natural forest area, not far from a major metropolis. In the off season, he worked as a lumberjack and any other odd jobs that kept him out of the city.

At twenty-four, Taylor was 6'6" tall, with 240lbs of tanned skin over solid muscle honed by working in the forests. He had light brown hair bleached even lighter by the sun, and ice-blue eyes that were often unnerving when he directed them at people.

Taylor liked his job, but often had to deal with members of the public that were not really prepared for the difficult nature of boating down a river, especially in the white water areas of the river. Not that they were particularly difficult, just difficult for those who were unprepared.

He remembered one particular family where the father was so sure of his abilities only to be shown up by the river in rather dramatic fashion, as the river was want to do. While the family had, overall, enjoyed the trip, the father had not lived down his little incident and had never again booked an excursion with Taylor's group.

Taylor knew he was in trouble when the group that had booked an early excursion showed up. It turned out to be a sorority from the university in the city an hour's drive away. The women were all fit, young, and quite pretty, but had admitted they had little experience canoeing on a river.

At least he had Cynthia Manet with him. She was one of two female guides that worked for Owl River Excursions. Normally, Taylor would let the two ladies work this particular group, but the sorority had booked the excursion for March break, a little too early in the season to have all the guides on site. So there was only Taylor and Cynthia.

******************

Gail Sinclair stepped down from the rented bus that had brought her little covey of women from her sorority and looked around at what was little more than a back woods general store. There were plenty of canoes, rafts, jet boats, and Sea Doos at the back of the store which fronted for Owl River Excursions. Some of the girls were sporting the pink coloured pullovers with the sorority's name on it ΔΩΛ, Delta Omega Lambda, usually referred to as 'The Dolls'. Despite the name, and their obvious beauty, the women were far from dolls. They were known for their intelligence, fitness, musical abilities, and their fierceness in competitions.

The Dolls on this trip had prepared for their excursions by canoeing on the lake at their university, in fact, at least three of the eleven women were C1 specialists at near Olympic level.

Gail smiled at the two people waiting for them near the store front. A very fit man and woman smiled back at her and waved. Gail's eyes slid appreciatively down the body of the tall man. Not bad, she thought. She looked over at the woman and did not see any hostility from her. So, not a girlfriend then, the thought warming her insides in an interesting way.

When the ladies had gathered around, Taylor stepped forward.

"Hello, ladies, I am Taylor Brault, and this is Cynthia Manet, and we will be your guides for the next few days," he began, the women cooing when they looked him over.

"The first thing we will need to do is assess your level of competence with the canoes, so that we can distribute you and your equipment around the canoes that we will be using. There are five canoes, and thirteen of us. Fortunately, there are three four-man canoes, or in this case four-woman canoes," he intoned to cheers from the women, "and the rest are two-person canoes."

"We need to determine who is the most competent and place those with the least competent," Taylor told them. "Cynthia and I are at superior levels for handling canoes. We also know the river.

"We will assess your abilities and rate you according to OUR standards. You needn't worry, the river is not exceptionally difficult to handle, though there are areas where you will need to be cautious and follow our directions in order to get by them.

"This excursion is booked for six days and five nights, and we will cover seventy miles along the river, to the lower base camp where a bus will be waiting to take you back to the city. Are we ready?" he asked the assembled group. The women cheered and whooped to show their enthusiasm, shouting out "Delta Omega Lambda!! Go Dolls!"

Taylor and Cynthia each took the ladies one at a time in the two-man canoes to assess them and quickly decided that the ladies had been practicing. Most rated from good to superior, with only one who they rated as fair, the ratings going from poor, fair, good, strong, and superior. Three of the women rated as superior and it was only then that the pair were told that they were C1 competitors. But competition on a flat lake was far different than canoeing down a river with white water rapids on it. Even if the river only boasted one Cat Three rapid.

The ladies were distributed amongst the canoes. In canoe one was Kate Wallace, a C1 specialist, along with Cathy Hern, who was listed as good and Cynthia Manet, the guide.

In canoe two was Gail Sinclair, and Haley Stromboe, both listed as strong and Becca Writhe, listed as good.

Canoe three had Lauren Swelt and Emma Wright, both listed as strong.

In canoe four was Wilma Brice, and Janice Chanter, both C1 specialists, and Emma Halit, who was listed as good.

In the final canoe was Kellie Brown, who was the only member who tested as 'fair' and Taylor Brault, the guide.

At least the ladies were properly outfitted to be in the rough, with good equipment, good boots, proper hats, and long-sleaved shirts to protect themselves from the sun, though they did wear shorts in the warmth of the day. The hotter days of the year were still very much ahead of them but even this early in the year, the sun's heat was making itself felt.

Taylor and Cynthia worked to distribute the food, material, and clothing around the five canoes, so that every canoe had something in case one was turned over and lost its load, something that was a serious threat with those inexperienced with canoeing on a river. The only clothing not distributed around was Taylor's own clothing which he kept in his own canoe.

Cynthia and Taylor showed the ladies how to tie down their loads and had them practice again with the loaded canoes before they gave out a cheer and they moved away from the landing and out into the middle of the river.

At this point, the river was wide and slow moving but the current was still strong enough that a fairly easy paddle propelled them along at a good rate of speed. It wasn't long until the group slid into 'The Channel', a long cut out in the surrounding rock face made over countless centuries by the river itself. Once in The Channel, there was no turning back. There would only be a few places along the river that groups could set up camp and where potential rescue could be made via helicopter, but only if necessary. There was no possibility to 'opt out' now, as the steep ascent along the sides of the river from this point on made climbing out exceedingly difficult.

The river began to pick up speed and, while not particularly dangerous, it did require that the canoeists pay attention to what they were doing. The group slid along until they came out from The Channel and into some slower moving water, where they would have their first stop.

Cynthia pointed her canoe toward the small landing and guided the group in. There would be time to make some hot water for tea or coffee and have a few snacks, but not a real meal.

**********

Gail was ecstatic. The little group had done well with no major issues during their first few hours on the river. She flitted about her sorority sisters, chatting and confirming that all were still OK with the trip, not that they could do anything now. They were in it till the end. She finally ended up in front of Taylor and Cynthia.

"That wasn't particularly difficult," she said to the two guides, as all the women gathered round.

"Not particularly," Cynthia confirmed. "That was a Class One rapid. About two hours from now, we will hit our first real white water. It's only a Class Two, but there are a couple of spots that are particularly difficult, so follow where the lead canoe goes and pay attention to rocks in the river."

"Watch where Cynthia tells her crew to push against rocks in the water," Taylor told them. "There are some hidden rocks there that you will not see until the last minute. She will tell you right, or left, dependent on where we expect the rocks to be. You must push in that direction despite the fact that it might appear counter-intuitive, otherwise you will put yourselves and the canoe in the water, and the water is cold this time of the year."

The ladies had their tea or coffee and some light snacks, then prepared to meet the next part of the river. They travelled several miles downriver before coming to some faster water. Cynthia and Taylor had the women practice pushing away from rocks in this somewhat slower part before they came to the Class Two rapids.

They lined up their canoes and slipped into the spot on the river that Cynthia wanted to start from. She skillfully guided her canoe through the rapids as the remainder watched and then lined themselves up for their entrance. One by one the canoes slipped into the rapids and worked their way down the faster water.

Taylor was calling out instructions to the three-person canoe in front of him and to Kellie in the front of his canoe as to where he wanted them to push off rocks. Things were going well until the canoe in front began to go sideways and Taylor had to call out orders for them to follow, at the same time as he was giving instructions to Kellie. The canoe in front turned itself and slid into the passage between the rocks properly oriented. However, Kellie pushed against the wrong rock and pushed the bow of the canoe into the center of the channel where slower moving water took control, while the aft end was being spun around by the faster moving water.

His attention momentarily diverted by the canoe in front, Taylor didn't see their predicament until they were sideways to a rock. They hit the rock and flipped the canoe, which was promptly capsized.

The lifejackets the two were wearing brought them quickly to the surface, but the water was freezing cold. Taylor swiftly swam to Kellie and guided her to the channel, swimming as fast as he could in the cold water. Eventually, they came to the end of the rapids and Taylor pulled Kellie to the shore.

The other canoes had made it out of the rapids and hit the camping area at the base. Cynthia noted that Taylor's canoe was missing and sent several of the women up toward the rapids to look for the two missing people. They quickly found them on the shore of the river, clinging to each other in a desperate search for heat.

The ladies managed to get them up and moving to the campsite. Cynthia already had one of the larger tents set up with large double sleeping bags made ready. As soon as the two arrived, they were quickly stripped of their clothes, rubbed down with towels and shoved into the sleeping bags with another of the ladies to help warm them up.

The two shivered for a half hour before their bodies began to warm up and they fell into a fitful sleep wrapped in the warm embrace of their fellow travellers.

************

Taylor woke to the sound of screams and quickly pulled himself out of the sleeping bag he was in and out of the tent. He was confronted with the sight of a large bear and a lot of young women screaming at it. The bear had something in its paws that Taylor took a moment to recognize. His Clothes!

Taylor jumped in front of the women, confronting the frightened bear. He made himself as tall as he could and howled at the bear in the manner that his father had taught him. The bear folded on itself and ran off, unfortunately taking his clothing with it. Taylor stood his ground, listening to the sounds of the retreating animal.

He turned around to face the women, to see all of them looking at him in a strange manner. That's when he realized he was naked.

"Excuse me ladies, I will have to get some of my clothes out of my canoe," he said, blushing.

"What canoe?" asked Cathy Hern.

"Pardon?" Taylor replied.

"We didn't find your canoe, Taylor," Cynthia told him. "It is likely pinned under a whirlpool. It might come up in a day or two, but we don't have the time to wait."

"You're kidding?" Taylor said, giving her a suspicious look.

"Sorry, no I'm not," his partner returned. "We looked up and down the shoreline for the canoe but haven't seen it."

Taylor gave her a long look, trying to fathom if this was some kind of joke, but her stance and her return look told him it wasn't.

"You mean to tell me I have nothing to wear for the next four days?" he asked her.

Taylor suddenly realized that all of the women were smiling at his revelation.

"I'm sorry, Taylor, but none of our clothes would even come close to fitting you," Gail told him. "We are all much smaller than you in height and in width."

"It's not all that bad. We saved your sock and boots," one of the women said, holding them up for him to see.

"We have plenty of sunscreen," another woman stated.

"And we'll be more than happy to help you apply it," quipped a third, which brought about a series of giggles and a chorus of "I'll help" from the assembled ladies.

"I'm going after that bear to get my clothes back," Taylor growled.

"Have some breakfast first," Cynthia scolded him. "You're still recovering from your dunk in the river yesterday."

Taylor realized she was right; it would not be good to collapse while hunting for his clothes. The women would probably not be able to carry him back to the camp.

He sat by the fire and someone gave him some hot porridge, sliding a hand down his arm and giving him a sympathetic look. At least it looked sympathetic...

Another woman came over with some water and a comb. She quickly wet his hair down and combed it out for him, giving him a chaste kiss on the forehead.

His boots and socks were brought forward, and he put them on. Hot tea was next. Taylor had to take his time with the tea, it was really hot, but when he finished, he stood up and moved to follow the bear's trail.

"Half on hour, Taylor," Cynthia called out. "If you have not been able to find the bear, or your clothing by then, you return. We should be packing the canoes up right now," she reminded him.

Taylor nodded and slid quietly into the trees, following the bear's trail. It was easy to follow for the first five minutes, then became somewhat more difficult, until finally, it disappeared completely in a stream. He found his shirt at the point he entered the stream, or rather pieces of it. The shirt was shredded and unusable.

Taylor moved up and down the stream, looking for where the bear came out, but he couldn't find its trail. Eventually, he had to return to the camp, sans clothing.

The women had packed up the camp and were awaiting his return. They didn't hide their evident glee when they saw him returning, still naked.

"As before, you will be in the last canoe, Taylor," Cynthia informed him. "The difference is that this is a four-person canoe and there are already three women in it. Because of your size, you will have to sit in the middle."

Taylor nodded his understanding. "I need some sunscreen," he said.

Immediately, six women pulled out sunscreen and offered to help him apply it.

"I can do that myself," Taylor informed them.

"Now, now, Taylor," Cynthia quipped, with a wicked smile. "I'll bet that you never had to apply sunscreen to your entire body before."

The two women closest to him immediately began to apply sunscreen to his arms and shoulders, one running it down his back, the other down his chest. They both knelt and began to do his legs, quickly but thoroughly applying the cream as they moved up his legs.

Taylor blushed as the woman behind him started to rub over his ass, his cock swiftly inflating from the sensations. The woman in front of him gasped at the sight as it was proportional to his body, in other words, big.

She quickly lathered up her hands and rubbed the cream over his balls and cock. She stood up, rubbing her body along his, and rubbed the excess cream over his face. She gave him a gentle kiss and stepped away, showing Taylor off in all his naked glory, the sunlight glistening off the oils from the sunscreen. The ladies took in the ruggedly handsome man, his powerful physique, and his rigid member at full mast.

The ladies in the group all let out a soft sigh that caused Cynthia to laugh.

"Ladies," she called out. "We need to board the canoes and get moving, we are already late. Taylor, as usual, you will be in the last canoe, however, you will have to be in the center of the canoe."

The 'center' turned out to be the number two position in the canoe, which let the other two ladies get a good look at his naked back and ass. Cynthia led the way in her canoe, however, the remaining two canoes stayed abreast of the number four canoe, one to each side, allowing the ladies to get a good look at Taylor. No matter how he sat in the canoe, he couldn't help but put on a show for the ladies, who appreciated the movement of his muscular body.

This part of the river was wide and relatively calm. The current helped carry them along and they made good time to the mid-day stopover. The four canoes slid onto the sand on the small beach and everyone slipped out of the canoes and up onto the shore. They immediately began to set up a camp stove for hot water for coffee or tea and pulled out some lunch snacks.

The ladies all came up to Taylor and slid a hand up and down his arms or his back. None of them had dared to move down very far, for now, but Taylor was sure it wouldn't be long before they began to get bolder.

"You OK, Taylor?" Cynthia asked, noting his evident erection. The smile on her face told him that she was enjoying his predicament.

"So far, there has been no sexual harassment," Taylor replied, deadpan.

bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,112 Followers
12