Eva's Record Gang Bang

Story Info
This is the account of Eva's record gang bang in Mexico City.
2.7k words
4.32
21.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you take a minute to read our Bio., we think the context will improve the value of our story. This story is absolutely true.

If you have read our Bio., you will know that Eva is a horny woman who loves to fuck strangers. Every year we hold a swinger party in a different city from where we live. During these parties Eva enjoys both sexes who are mostly acquaintances from previous meetings.

We both had a fantasy of Eva fucking as many strange men, one after the other, as possible until she could not take any more. We tried to arrange a gang bang through sites such as AFF and others, but the people who initially showed interest mostly all backed out at the last minute. This behavior seems to be standard practice for many online swingers as we came to understand. In addition, I was always worried that with more than 3 or 4 strange men together in a private setting, I may not be able to guarantee Eva's safety which is my number one responsibility.

We like to travel throughout Mexico several times each year and one of our high priority destinations is always Mexico City. It is a safe, world class city with endless things to see and do. Through online contacts we learned that Mexico City (CDMX) has multiple swinger clubs that cater to couples of different interests. After further review we settled on visiting a club named Casa Swinger (CS) because on Friday nights they allowed single men to attend along with couples, whereas their policy for other evenings and in serval other clubs is, couples only.

All the clubs that we have visited in CDMX to date are clean, orderly, well managed and the clientele obeys all the house rules including no means no, no phones or cameras, condoms always, no drunkenness, always be nice, etc. We decided in the end that this club would be a safe place for Eva to experience her gang bang.

Eva called ahead a few weeks before our trip to CDMX and made our reservation. We read that many clubs are very busy, and a reservation was wise, especially when we were travelling a good distance for the purpose of visiting this particular club. During the weeks before our trip, we often talked about what might happen and how we wanted our evening to play out. Just the mere mention of our trip made Eva's pussy dripping wet and my cock rock hard. During sex I would describe to her how she would be fucked by 6 or 7 strange men and she would cum over and over again. My beautiful, classy, professional teacher wife was transitioning into her pure slut mode which I loved.

We planned to stay in Polanco (within CDMX) for three nights which would allow us an opportunity to enjoy some of our other favorite activities. We arrived on a Thursday afternoon, checked into our hotel and thought about what to do next as our club reservations were for the following night which was men's night. We enjoyed a drink or two at the bar and then dinner, but all that was on our minds was our swinger club visit. As we returned to our hotel, we were impatient and so Eva called the swinger club to see if there was an opening for us that very night, and happily there was. We were excited and horny as hell.

We had been told by others that the club featured a live sex show along with music which ended at midnight, and so the best plan was to arrive around 10:30 PM or 11:00 PM to enjoy the show. The club has 3 playrooms and these rooms were where all the fun would take place after the show ended. We arrived just before 11:00 PM and checked in through security and admission.

The bar was on the main floor and the show was upstairs. Drinks were included with admission and so we went to the bar first where I was pleasantly surprised. The bartender was a pretty woman who was topless and showing her wonderful perky breasts and nipples. Before heading upstairs, we toured the facility and viewed all three playrooms which featured very large clean platforms with vinyl cushions for comfortable fucking, and seats around the perimeter for those who were resting or watching.

As we entered the show room it was packed with what could have been more than 100 couples in various stages of dress. Some ladies were next thing to naked while other more conservative folks sported cocktail dresses. Eva wore a blouse (no bra) that could easily open in the front showing her big breasts and nipples. On the bottom she wore a very nice short skirt with no panties. As she sat with her legs half crossed her beautiful bare pussy was clearly visible for all to see. As we sat watching the show many men were checking her out visually along with some ladies.

The show was fun, and it included audience participation along with prizes plus a few staff fucking on the stage. As we watched the show it became noticeable to us that unexpectedly there were some single men in the crowd which we did not expect. One very handsome black man took notice of Eva and we were both horny as hell thinking of the possibilities for later. He spoke to Eva introducing himself and then he moved on, while all the time glancing back to Eva, and I could see that she was very interested in fucking him.

I am a voyeur and this room filled with sexy ladies kept me busy looking up skirts and down blouses as my imagination ran wild. Of course, I can see Eva's beautiful pussy and nipples anytime, but I still get extremely turned on by looking up her skirt and down her blouse. She is the sexiest woman alive in my mind and I never miss an opportunity to check out her beauty.

As the show was winding down, I could see Eva's pussy beginning to glisten a bit with her wetness and it made me super excited. I love when she is attracted to other men and women, especially when I know that she is about to be fucked by whoever she chooses.

Just as the show was ending and the MC was signing off, the single men and some couples headed downstairs to the bar and playrooms. Many couples remained in the showroom to chat, but we headed downstairs with the others.

We freshened our drinks and began checking out the playrooms. The largest one was empty while most of the men Eva was interested in were in the second largest room. As we walked in there were a couple of ladies in the corner kissing and making out while a group of guys, presumably their dates or husbands, were looking on and encouraging them to get undressed which they did. Already on the large bed type platform there was an attractive woman on her back with one cock in her mouth and another in her pussy.

We watched for a minute as another couple started fucking and then the very handsome black man walked back into the room with two friends. We both smiled at him politely as he walked over to greet us. He was an American businessman living in CDMX and within 2 or three minutes we all were very comfortable together. I should note that my Spanish is very limited and so I miss a lot of some conversations. However, sex is a universal language and in this type of environment body language is all that is required to communicate.

I heard our black gentleman friend ask Eva why we were here and she answered "to play" which was all the he needed to hear. In seconds she was on her back with him on top as they kissed and groped each other. My cock was very hard and I sat about two feet away so that I could watch Eva being fucked. This is one of my greatest fantasies coming true again.

As the legend is told Black men supposedly have big cocks which I doubt is always true, but it sure was true in this case. I could see his cock was wide and long as he put a condom on, or in other words big. By this time Eva's beautiful breasts were on full display as was her wet pussy. Two couples and some guys were standing inches away watching and feeling each other up as this very nice large cock entered Eva's pussy. She has a very tight vagina and I could see her wince with discomfort as he gently entered her all the way. Within seconds though she was in rhythm and he fucked her hard.

One guy got on the bed and stuck his cock in Eva's face but the black gentleman sent him away. He wanted her all to himself. A short line of three or four guys formed behind the black gentleman which in this club meant they were next in line to fuck Eva. Each man was stroking his cock to be ready which I enjoyed watching.

After a while I could see from Eva's body language that she was ready to cum and then she did cum. She moaned and arched her hips hard upwards as he fucked her hard with his big cock. Another minute or two and they both orgasmed together in a tight embrace. He thanked Eva and got up to remove his condom and move on to another group.

The fellow who was next in line entered Eva and then orgasmed quickly and got up and left. The next fellow was better, and Eva orgasmed again but I could see that she was out of sorts a bit. Before the fourth guy could fuck her, I intervened and helped her stand up as we moved to some seats. She was thirsty and gulped down her beer in seconds. Then I mentioned that she seemed out of sorts and her response was "he is the first black man I have ever fucked and the other guys were a letdown". It was approximately 2 AM and she suggested that we ask for a taxi which the receptionist organized for us.

Our custom is to replay our evening once we are home. We did that and the more I described the big black cock to Eva, the more orgasms she had. We had a very sexy night together at home and then we went to sleep around 4 am.

Friday was a lazy day of resting and preparing to visit the club again, only this was men's night. Our Friday evening was a repeat of Thursday night up until we entered the same playroom. We sat down for a minute and a decent looking guy sat next to us. He then proceeded to take his cock out of his pants and stroke it. I whispered in Eva's ear to move her hand over and stroke his cock for him, but I guess he understood a bit of English. They exchanged some words in Spanish and then he helped to her feet and over to the stage. Quickly he opened her blouse and pulled up her skirt until she was essentially naked. Once his condom was is place, he entered Eva and they were off to the races. Much was happening quickly and before I knew it one guy had is cock in Eva's mouth, one was in her dripping wet pussy and she had a cock in each hand. She was surrounded by men with hard cocks and she loved it.

When Eva is enjoying herself, she loses consciousness of her surroundings and she is lost in an erotic world of sex with whoever is there. When we first began swinging, I was pissed when this happened because I interpreted it as she didn't care if I was there or not. After a few difficult discussions and some hurt feelings, I began to understand that this was not a planned state she was in, rather it was a state of sexual bliss. From there I also realized that I wanted her to achieve this mental state and the knowledge of where her mind was excited me even more. Right now, she was lost in a carnal world of pleasure and my job was to keep it going while ensuring her safety.

One guy filled her mouth with cum and she had cum on her left breast from one of the guys she jerked off. As one cock was satisfied, her mouth and hands were refilled with another hard cock. By now a third guy was fucking her and she had cum each time. This third guy was a pain because he fucked her for a long time, and I was afraid the guys in line would leave. However, they both came shortly after my worries began and the next guy stepped in. Eva was almost unconscious with pleasure. She had no idea who was who or where she was and all she cared about was enjoying these cocks and having many of her own orgasms. Whenever one of the guys commanded her to do something, she did it without question.

The seventh man was a short fellow, and I respectfully acknowledge that he was a midget. He was gentle and respectful, and he fucked Eva until she came great. I could see that Eva needed a rest and so I stepped in and lead her to a chair. As I was leading her from the bed, she had no idea who I was and it took a minute until she became aware of her surroundings once again.

We had a cold beer and talked to some folks who spoke a little English as Eva rested. On the bed was beautiful young woman in her twenties who was also enjoying a gang bang. Beside me, a mostly naked woman had her back to the wall and her guy had her arms pinned over her head against the wall while he fucked her standing up. She too seemed delirious with pleasure and then there was a couple of women on the bed playing. There were maybe twenty or thirty men and half naked women roaming through the room, some watching and masturbating, while others got right up close to see the action.

After maybe twenty minutes of rest the really nice short gentleman came over and sat next to Eva for some conversation. Then I heard him say, Miss may I have another one and in a second they were on the bed fucking and Eva was surrounded again by men with hard cocks. She was soon back in her erotic zone having orgasm after orgasm. She fucked five more men one after the other until I could see that she required another rest. She could hardly stand or walk, not from soreness, but rather from orgasmic disorientation. We walked around for a bit and some guys thanked her for a good time. After all she was in her fifties at the time and she gave the young men an experience they had only ever dreamed of.

We entered the largest playroom and there were some people fucking and a couple of guys jerking off. I suggested to Eva that she should fuck them, and she looked in my eyes with a smile and said 'take me home please Paul". Once we arrived home at our hotel, we went straight to sleep and waited until morning for our recap and sex play. And so ,in summary Eva fucked twelve guys, blew more than I could count and she jerked off some guys. I estimate that she must have had twenty orgasms of her own that night. She was a bit sore the next day. Her jaw, and her pussy, and her arms were all sore but inside she was a satisfied woman and I was a happy satisfied husband.

A twelve-man gangbang remains Eva's record to date, but I am convinced that she could have done fourteen if number three had not fucked her for so long. Maybe next year. My wife is the sexiest woman alive and she is and always will be the woman of my dreams.