All Comments on 'Eva's Valentine's Day Choices'

by Nellymcboatface

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 2 years ago

Nice little tale, and I really liked the backstory for Mandy and the slow set-up and final twist with Natalie. A few little typos along the way, none undecipherable. A pleasant surprise for a Friday morning. How have I not added you to the follow list? That's fixed now!

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Very interesting albeit borderline bizarre storyline with well developed characters. Really enjoyed the beginning as Eva unravels Mandy’s history. As you said, a rather lengthy romance, which probably could have been shortened without jeopardizing the tale. Glad you are sharing your imagination.

JusteenKJusteenKover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this one. My favourite of all your stories so far. Thank you.

XactoXactoover 2 years ago

What a tangled path that was. ❤️ I’m so happy Natalie was able to see through their silly preconceptions! Thank you for an intriguing story.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 2 years ago

This was a wonderful “out of the box thinking” romantic story. I really enjoyed it. Throughout the story I was thinking that Steve would reenter the story or that Natalie was really Mandy setting Eve up for a special V-day reveal. Very creative storyline line, looking to read more of your stories.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 2 years ago

This was a wonderful “out of the box thinking” romantic story. I really enjoyed it. Throughout the story I was thinking that Steve would reenter the story or that Natalie was really Mandy setting Eve up for a special V-day reveal. Very creative storyline line, looking to read more of your stories.

jackie_emjackie_emover 2 years ago

Nicely paced and developed. Of course, we always hoped for Mandy and Eva to come together and there always have to be stumbling blocks to that, but you handled that quite well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story. Great story and loveable characters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent! Start to finish roller coaster.

MattiemaybeMattiemaybeover 2 years ago

A warm, lovely story! Eva and Mandy’s journey made me so happy. As with others, I waited for the awful Steve to appear - and was happy he did not. Natalie playing Cupid was a terrific twist. You are a wonderful writer!

ocaladouglasocaladouglasover 2 years ago

loved this one great story line from beginning to end with a few twists thrown in there

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonover 2 years ago

Excellent love story between Eva and Mandy. The opening drew me in despite its lack of plausibility. (Identical twins of different genders?).

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

At 11 pages a little too long for a contest entry but what a lovely Valentine story. Must admit I had a thought that NattyNutty?? was going to be Mandy but it didn't quite fit into the timescale of it all. Pleased you managed to avoid Natalie being jealous or used and a nice way to bring Eva and Mandy together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice. Enjoyed it a lot! Convoluted, but hey, things get pretty convoluted IRL, so why not?

But..

POOR NATALIE! I want a story that rewards Natalie for bloody well being a saint!

Through_Burning_EyesThrough_Burning_Eyesover 2 years ago

Very sweet. I agree with the last comment-- Natalie deserves a her own follow-up story for being such a good sport.

OpenmarriageohioOpenmarriageohioover 2 years ago

I loved it. Thank you for sharing it. I will add this to my Valentine's favorites list.

fallwatcherfallwatcherabout 2 years ago

A truly delightful story! Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A long nice lovely story. I was, as other, thinking Mandy would turn up as or that Steve would turn up. For me, this Natalie was too angelic. I also waited for Mandy to turn back to her old life with the help of Eva, as a change of identity is not an easy task in the long run.../C

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKalmost 2 years ago

What a lovely story...

I wish there will be a follow up, how their lives go on..

But thanks...

Love it

Belinda

Runner4069Runner4069over 1 year ago

Well now. That's a heck of a story, but the twists at the beginning are some sort of wierd, crazy tale from who knows where. The rest of the story, except for the Mark)Mandy switch is your usual outstanding work so thank-you for sharing!

cybor1198cybor1198over 1 year ago

Loved this story

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtover 1 year ago

Holy hell! What a crazy, scary, confusing, caring, loving, painful, sexy tale!! A lot going on here! First off, I appreciate Eva’s understanding of Mandys story because my life partner had a messed up history of her own that I understood because of her history. Not everyone would accept or forgive some things, and the fact that Eva did made me love her and ache for Mandy’s pain. Life really does get bizarre sometimes. Second, I was a bit surprised Eva then got so angry with Mandy for interrupting her date with Natty, even with Mandys explanation. Fer crying out loud, realizing you’re attracted to your own sex is damn difficult for anyone, let alone the late bloomers! But I’ll put that down to a plot device. Thirdly, I have to wonder how Mandy will deal with her future, since she’s considered dead. That’s…a problem. Hopefully with Eva by her side, they’ll work that out. Loving your stories!

CaponerCaponerover 1 year ago

This was a great story. Eva and Mandy were great characters and went well with each other. The pacing at the beginning really threw me off, but I don’t think it took away from the overall story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this such a good story and loved Eva and Mandy, but would love a follow up about Natalie. Please keep going and thanks. Very small P.S. an editor?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really love this one! It's like you always want to read faster and faster because you absolutely have to know what happens next and how Mandy's backstory is resolved. You really played to your strengths here that is the interaction between characters. Even when you were describing scenes and houses it never got long or boring because it was mingled with Eva's thoughts so it still felt like dialogue. I'm not against longer stories. In fact, I rather like them. You get to know the characters better. learn more, they can grow on you and you feel connected. It's not just about getting it done or getting the story across. And with your skill it doens't feel long. Maybe even the other way round, since there are so many questions. Does Mandy really want to go by Mandy as the former Mark and never go back to being Christine or get a job to her abilities? But maybe it doens't need to be told. We only know, with these to it will be allright. And that's all that matters. Thank you!

L.

Olddog51Olddog515 months ago

I like this story very much. You teased me for a long time, but the pay off was well worth the wait. I really like stories where the characters really care for each other. I like the hot sex scenes too. Keep up your writing, and let me know if I can help you.

THBGatoTHBGato21 days ago

Oh, I really liked this! It was very sweet. Lovely to see the "predatory dyke" stereotype thorough explored and debunked. I felt Eva's treatment of Mandy to be extremely respectful. Great conceit with the Campaign Manager concept too - echoes of Austen's "Emma".

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

"Debunked" - like with data?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNellymcboatface@Nellymcboatface
Hi, thanks for reading my stories. I've not given any personal information, as I want to seduce you with my fantasies, not prejudice you before you read my stories. Thanks for bearing with me... Chapter 10 from Victoria and Alex is on its way... and with Literotica for publi...