Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreadknots
dreadknots
1,499 Followers

Eve was there to help. In between gasps and groans of her own, she taught him how to suck her off. He gained enough confidence to move past the ridge and onto the shaft. Plenty of spit made the journey easy, and now that he knew to use his tongue, the woman in his mouth was having trouble keeping her balance.

"Oooh...oh fuck...thank you, honey. I've been backed up for days. I...ah!" Her words were cut off by a cry, followed by a single pulse of warm fluid that shot against his tastebuds. His pupils dilated, his skin tingled, and his brain's circuitboard overloaded. It felt like a grenade of emotional resonance had gone off in his skull, shrapnel of feelings long suppressed or never felt bouncing around his mental landscape.

It was like a shroud had been lifted from his eyes and the world was no longer dark and colourless. Jean wanted to scream, to cry, to laugh and squeal and do a hundred other things. One thing he wanted most of all, however, was more of that amazing fluid. He got back to sucking, working with renewed confidence and doubled enthusiasm. More precum shot into his mouth caused similiar explosions of sensitivity. They swelled in parts of his body, and he could almost feel them alter his form. He reached one hand into his shirt. His chest had formed two insignificant mounds around his nipples. He touched them and gasped. They were sensitive!

Breasts...he was growing breasts. But he didn't feel scared, or outraged. This wasn't some gross violation of his bodily autonomy. He was growing to resemble who he had felt like he was this whole time.

It all made so much sense now! Oh god, how could he be so blind? Jean tossed his old life to the side. In a flurry of movement, he tossed his old clothes to the ground, accidentally loosening the glowing blue bracelet. In much the same way, his old identity peeled away. He, his, it was all bullshit. Jean had never been a man. The realisation of that truth set her heart and soul free for the first time. She was a woman, she had been the whole time!

She knelt back down in nothing but her briefs, using her old clothes to rest her knees on. She went back to sucking off the vampire woman, bobbing her head back and forth just like she'd seen in porn. All those hours trying not to imagine herself as the one sucking dick felt so silly now. Her dick, still limp and useless, began to leak a clear version of cum that resembled the product of a feminine body more than anything capable of impregnation. It was more like a clit, or at the very most, a dripping faucet whose sole purpose was to show her arousal.

"I think I know the answer already, but are you enjoying this?" Eve asked. Jean pulled the cock out of her mouth long enough to respond, but only between sessions where she gave Eve's balls a tonguebath.

"I fucking love it...oh god I love it...please, please call me Jenna from now on. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!"

Eve smiled, an expression that made Jenna melt. She got back to sucking off the strange vampire, eager to repay her. Spit and wet slurping noises flowed freely. Eve offered encouragement and further instruction, but Jenna had gotten the hang of it. Whatever she did that made her companion moan, that was good. When she felt a strong grip around her hair or the back of her head, that was even better~

"Oh fuck...Jenna, dear...I'm getting close. It's important that you swallow the first dose. It will make the transformation happen. Your body will change. You will look like the girl you've always been."

Jenna's eyes locked onto Eve, holding eye contact as her tongue finished off the last of the vampire's resistance. "Do it!" she said, tonguing the sensitive underside of the vampire's dick. "Give it to me. I'm a girl. I'm a good girl!"

The first jet of cum changed Jenna's world forever. A lightning bolt that shocked her whole body, increasing the rate of changes to her form tenfold. Her breasts blossomed outward, reaching at least a C-cup before they stopped. Her hips bowed outward, straining the elasticity of his underwear. The fabric of which was soon soaked with her own release, as sprays of weak, watery cum soaked the front of her briefs all while her dick retracted. Feminine fluids slid down her thighs at her moment of pure bliss.

Then the second shot of seed hit. And another. More changes, more transformation. Jenna struggled to keep up with the pace of the release while locked in her own orgasm. Eve pulled her dick out and shot more spunk over her face. The estrogen-soaked jizz worked its magic, feminizing her face further and further until she was as gorgeous as she'd always wanted to be. The shots of spunk grew weaker until they reduced to a mere dribble. Jenna slipped the head back into her mouth to drain the dregs and drips from the dick.

Both came down from their euphoria at the same time. Eve helped Jenna up, then shared a cum-flavoured kiss. Standing revealed that the semen had shrunk Jenna by at least four inches in height. That was fine by her! She'd always wanted to be a cutie!

"I...wow...oh, fuck, my band!" Eve pulled out her phone to check the time. "I gotta get backstage. Come with me! Well, come with me after we clean up a bit."

Jenna was about to ask why when a droplet of cum slid onto her lips. Oh, right. Her face was a Jackson Pollock painting. Luckily the bathroom was right there. Eve held Jenna's hand as they walked through the threshold into the Women's side. Only one person came in while they were cleaning up. Jenna blushed, but Eve didn't even notice. The woman, a very perky foxgirl, barely noticed them as she checked her makeup in one of the bathroom mirrors. Once they were presentable, Eve snuck them into the backstage area. The talent changing room was their next stop. Eve rummaged through a large, Victorian era trunk for a while until she pulled out a skirt and belly top that would fit Jenna's new proportions.

"I can't thank you enough," Jenna said as she looked down, rocking her hips from side to side and watching the knee-length garment sway.

"Hey, you fed me too, remember? Trans girls always taste the best, this is the least I can do." Jenna reached into her old pants to fetch her wallet, but Eve grasped her hand. "No, no. It's on me. Helping out people like you is more than enough payment. Plus, hey, you're looking hot."

Jenna flushed. "Really?"

"Definitely. You got someone who can look after you for a while? The draining and the hormone injection can leave you a little woozy for a while."

"I do," Jenna said, thinking back to her friends. A knot in her stomach formed at the thought of meeting them again.

She hugged Eve one last time, but not before exchanging numbers. Scrolling through her contacts reminded Jenna of just all the people she'd have to tell about the new situation in her life. Leaving the backstage area, she clutched her old clothes in her arms and wandered around, looking for Maggie and Vel. Her worries ate at her. Jenna was so lost in her own head that she almost didn't recognise the side profiles of her two pals! Their eyes were fixed on the stage, so they hadn't seen her yet. Would they accept her? They were always so nice...but there was only one way to find out.

Jenna approached her two friends. Vel must have caught sight with her peripheral vision, and she tapped Maggie on the shoulder. Jenna swallowed down the lump in her throat and took the leap forward.

"Hi gals. I'm...Jenna. I hope that's okay?" Try as she might, she couldn't help but worry that these two women, the first of her old life as Jean that she was revealing her true self to, would reject her.

Maggie replied to the question by wrapped her up in a hug, squeezing her tight. The werewolf had Jenna up off the ground for a second before setting her down. "Of course it is. Gosh, I'm so excited for you!"

"And I fuckin' called i-" Vel said through a snigger before Maggie flicked her in the arm. The tall woman sucked in air through her teeth at the grievous injury, but took the hint. "It's all good, mergaite."

Jenna cried. That made Maggie hug her again, telling her it was all going to be alright. Even Vel joined in, for a few seconds at least. A momentary cracking of her snarky exterior. The worries about rejection faded from Jenna's mind. It was okay. She would be okay.

"Do you want to go home?" Maggie asked. "You look like you've been through a lot tonight."

The lighting rig on the stage lit up, and the main attraction came out. Eve's outfit was still a little mussed from the previous encounter, but she carried herself with the bluster of any self-respecting rock star. The crowd was uproarious. While the rest of No Masque took their places, Eve tested out her mic. Her voice filled the venue.

Jenna shook her head to Maggie's question, spellbound by the woman on stage. "And miss this band? No way."


dreadknots
dreadknots
1,499 Followers
12