Eve and Callum

Story Info
Callum helps Eve enjoy her disappointing holiday.
2.5k words
4.36
4.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve sighed with frustration. This holiday was meant to be time for her and Dan to reconnect, relax and have lots of make up sex. Instead he was either tapping away at his laptop or heading out to the pool to get his lengths in. True, she got to admire his muscular body in his swim shorts as he laid out on the lounger next to hers, but at a public hotel pool there was no privacy to slip her hand into those shorts, and Eve was getting very frustrated.

They used to have amazing sex. Her fingers gripping handfuls of bedsheet, Dan licking her swollen clit, pushing her to the edge before drawing back and sliding his thick cock into her. He knew just how to tease her, thrusting deep into her cunt, his face full of pleasure, moaning just the way she liked it, before pulling out and going back to her clit. He'd loved to make her come before him, pushing his cock back in to feel the waves of her orgasm gripping him before he came himself, gasping and moaning, not caring who heard.

The first morning she'd felt his cock half erect under the sheet and slid under to suck it into her throat, but he'd groaned and rolled away, starting to snore after a few moments. She let him sleep that time but every time since he'd avoided it, even when she'd put his hand under her dress at dinner, pressing his fingers against her naked slit.

Hurt and horny, she sulked through dinner, picking at her food before noticing the attention she was getting from their waiter, his shiny badge telling her his name was Callum. He was young, maybe twenty five, and tall, with strong looking hands and arms and a cute butt. His eyes drifted repeatedly to her cleavage in the fuck-me dress she'd worn for Dan. He also blushed easily as she flirted, gently at first then laughing and leaning against him, accidentally on purpose, as he served their food and drinks, her nipples pressing against the inside of her dress. Maybe Dan would realise what he was missing.

But back in their room Dan was just angry, how dare she press her tits against the waiter, giggling and simpering like an idiot.

"You don't seem interested in me pressing them against you! I wanted to fuck on this holiday Dan, stay in our room, order in, watch dirty movies on the tv and fuck, but you're just not interested! I look fucking great, and so do you, but what's the point if you're just going to work?" She glared at him, daring him to push her against the door, tear her dress and shove his cock into her, willing him to. But he just turned away and stalked to the window.

She grabbed her room key, her beach bag, and flung the door open.

The waiter stood there, frozen in the corridor, his eyes wide. She stopped for a second, wondering how much he had heard, then, embarrassed he'd heard her shouting, slammed the door behind her, strode down the corridor towards the bar. When she looked back the corridor was empty.

The main bar was crowded, couples lounging together on the luxurious furniture, laughing, talking, touching each other. Music played softly in the background, and the sound of the waves underlaid the whole scene. She went to the bar, trying to decide on a good fuck you cocktail, but the bartender was chatting up a group of young women at the other end and didn't notice her.

Eve suddenly wanted to be away from the whole thing, all these happy couples, the beautifully romantic setting, all of it. Dodging tables she headed towards the open back wall, its glass doors folded back, palm trees in silhouette against the evening sky. She kept walking until she could hardly hear the music. At the end of the prettily lit path glinted the turquoise of the hotel pool. There was a bar there but it was closed, wooden shutters tight, and the pool itself was empty. She dropped onto a sun lounger and let out her breath into the warm air. She could hear the sound of the sea and briefly considered a night swim. But she didn't know the beach as well as the one at home, the tide could take her out and no one would know where to look. That'd serve Dan right she thought. But then shook it off. No, fuck Dan, or rather not fuck Dan. She could still have her holiday, and then when they got back she would start a new life. Without him. Arsehole.

Still wanting to swim she dug in her bag and pulled out the bikini she'd bought specially for the trip. It wasn't slutty but it looked fabulous on her, the pale pink fabric against her smooth tanned skin, the bottoms emphasising her curves and slim waist, the top showing just enough flesh to make him want more. To make someone want more.

It was easy to slip on in the semi darkness and the dive into the pool cleared her head. She swam, powerfully, length after length, refusing to stop until she felt her lungs bursting for air. Then she floated, breathing hard, her hands moving the water beside her, and filling her ears so it took her a while to hear his voice.

"Shit!" she turned in the water, treading frantically, heart racing. "Shit! You made me jump!"

"Sorry miss, I didn't mean to frighten you. I need to cover the pool now."

"Oh! Of course, sorry, last minute swim, you know."

Callum. At least he had noticed her. Maybe there was still time for a bit of fun. She looked up at him, treading water, her heart slowing in her chest. She turned and swam to the opposite side then lifted herself out of the water. Slowly. Allowing him to get a good look at her bum in the bikini. Once on the side she strolled to the lounger and took out her towel, squeezing out her hair. The water dripped off her skin onto the tile. A glance up told her he was watching.

The surface of the pool cleared, smooth and blue, lit from within. The light cast shimmering ripples across their faces. He was clearly younger than her, and for a moment she resisted, was he too young? But his eyes still rested on her face, and he wasn't moving to the switches that controlled the light or the pool cover. She took a deep breath and walked towards him.

"I can help. I have a pool at home, it gets covered to stop the dogs swimming in it."

Her voice seemed to break a spell. He blushed again, adorable, and nodded.

"The, uh, the switches are just in the bar."

He turned and found the latch to the bar door, unlocking it with a bunch of keys he fumbled from his shorts pocket. The controls were just two dials that you held and watched the cover close, then controlled the lights. She stepped into the bar beside him, the space was small, room enough for one person to work, and she brushed against him with her hip as she went. Placing herself between him and the controls, she allowed a few inches of space from his chest to her back. told herself that if he moved away she would help with the pool then go to the beach to sort herself out. But he stayed, his breath warm on her bare shoulder, making her skin tingle.

"Is it these?" She touched the dials lightly with her fingers.

"Uh, yes, first the left, then the right."

She nodded and turned the left one, hearing the hum of the machinery until the cover clicked into place. Then she turned to him.

"And now the lights?"

He nodded, his face clearly full of desire, his chest rising. and falling with his breath.

She took his hand in hers and moved it to the dial. The darkness dropped onto them, cloaking them in the warm space. Still holding his hand she moved it to her waist, then stood on tiptoes to kiss him. He froze for a second then dived straight in, his mouth hot against hers. She leant in, feeling his lust for her, his hand gripping her flesh, his cock stiffening in his shorts. Pulling him against her, she wrapped her leg around his, opening her pussy, pressing against him, moving her hips to rub her clit on him. She needed cock so much she wanted to push him back onto the floor and just fuck him, but she felt his warm hand slide into her bikini, over her smooth arse, his fingers probing and pressing gently, pulling her body to his, working his hardness against her, letting out a gasp of pleasure that she wanted to hear more of. She shuddered, moaning into his mouth, and copied his action, feeling the muscles in his arse and thighs, gripping his hips, then breaking the kiss to explore his chest. Pushing up his tshirt she kissed and kicked the warm skin, the ripples of muscle the hard nubs of hos sensitive nipples. When she flicked them with her tongue he gripped her harder, drawing breath in through his teeth. She stayed with them, licking and sucking them, feeling his hips thrust towards her, his cock pushing out the front of his shorts, desperate for more contact. Sliding down his body to her knees she eased them down, finding undershorts marked with a dark circle of moisture where the tip pressed against the fabric. She licked it, tasting its faint saltiness, hearing his voice "oh my god, fuck" his hands now resting on her shoulders. She peeled the undershorts down his strong tanned thighs, eager for the first taste of him in her mouth. It was long and thick, twitching with his pulse, his balls high and tight underneath, loving the warm caress of her hand as it stroked up his thighs to their softness. Holding them gently in her palm, letting her fingers tease and stroke them, she put her tongue to the tight head of his cock and started to lick, tiny movements over him, exploring every spot, hearing him grunt and sigh, her cunt throbbing at each sound of pleasure. Wrapping her free hand round his shaft she stared to stroke, massaging the hot flesh, feeling his blood pulse through the big vein. He immediately matched her pace, thrusting against her hand, gripping her shoulders tightly now. She popped her wet mouth over the glistening head of his hard cock. His knees went for a second, and then locked, thrusting hard into her mouth, her tongue swirling round his head, licking the ridge, then sucking it hard into her throat. He was whimpering now, his hands on her hair, fingers twitching. She was torn now between going all the way, making him come and needing that thick cock inside her. Her need won. Giving it one last long suck she stood, pressing her body against him for another kiss before lifting herself into the bar, getting rid of her bikini top as she did. He stepping straight between her thighs, grabbing the back of her head and kissing her hard, his hand lifting her left breast, one thumb circling the hard nipple. Electric pleasure shot through her and she arched her back. She usually wanted to be teased on her nipples, they were so sensitive, but his hands were making her feel so good she didn't want him to stop. Switching hands he thumbed and pinched her right breast before lifting it to his bent head and flicking it with his tongue like she had done with his. She was almost out of control now, moaning, head back, nipple in his mouth, hot cunt spread wide and ready for him. He switched sides again, licking the underside of her breast right up and over her nipple, sucking one in while thumbing the other, his thumb slippery with saliva. Then, pulling back he pulled at her bikini bottoms, crouching to kiss up her thighs, slippery too with her wetness, licking and sucking the skin before touching his tongue to her clit.

"Fuck, no...I need your dick first"

He paused, his face between her thighs, and then she felt another lick. "Please." she hissed. Another pause, another, slow, teasing, then another, another, faster, firmer. She gripped his head, "please!" Another pause and then his voice "are you sure?"

"I'm definitely fucking sure"

He didn't wait another second, standing with his dick in his fist, pressing the head in then with a grunt pushing it all the way in. Oh my god it felt so good. She thrust against him, watching his face, watching his pleasure, pushing her fingers down to her clit, feeling it hard and swollen as he was, circling and stroking feeling her orgasm rush up and not wanting to hold back. "Fuck yes, fuck me, I'm going to come" His eyes moved from her face to her furiously working fingers and back

"Yes yes...fuck..." She could feel it now, the delicious swell of her clit, the aching grip of tightness round his cock before she started to come, gasping and gripping him as he continued to fuck into her. He was making wonderful noises, gasping and moaning, thrusting faster and faster "uh here it comes, oh fuck" he whispered through gritted teeth and she felt the first pulse of his orgasm, his body slammed against hers, as deep as he could grunting into her ear.

She leaned into him, her breathing slowing with her heart. His forehead rested on her shoulder and his hands relaxed on her hips. She felt his lips press her skin and smiled.

If only she was on holiday with this man instead of Dan, they could have a great week fucking each others brains out. She told him, and he looked up, grinning "sounds good to me." Looking at his face, feeling him inside her still she thought, fuck it.

"Take my number, let me know when you get off work."

He reached behind her and came back with a pen and order pad, his softening dick slipping heavily out of her. She carefully wrote her number, tore it off and passed it to him. Pulling up his shorts and underwear he found his phone and typed it in. Outside in her forgotten bag her phone chimed quietly. The sound seemed to break the spell a little, they grinned at each other and Eve pointed to her bikini bottoms "would you mind?" He picked them up and instead of passing them over, slid them onto her legs, his hands moving up her thighs as he pulled them up. Handing her her top he bent in for one more kiss then stepped back to let her drop down onto the floor of the bar.

"I'll go first. If there's anyone about I'll close the door then sweep up until they've gone." He stepped out.

"All clear"

She followed, straightening her bikini and walking to her bag to retrieve her dress. She pulled it on and zipped it while he watched, then slipped back out of her bikini and dropped it into her bag. He bit his lip "I get off at six tomorrow."