Eve and Grandpa Pt. 01

Story Info
18 year old Granddaughter is seeking some cock.
3.4k words
4.3
46.4k
50
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimSteel
TimSteel
336 Followers

Grandpa Dick

As usual, everyone is 18+.

My granddaughter through marriage came to live with us when she was 17. She was always a handful. Disrespectful, snotty, and a little shit.

On her 18th birthday, Eve she announced she was moving out because, in her words, "You fucks just smother me and I can't live my life."

She walked out the door that day and magically showed up a couple of weeks later, looking like a wet dog.

Come to find out, her "life" was a mess. She had no job, no interest in finding one and was a below average student. She thought life would cater to her because of her looks. Life has a way of bitch slapping little shits like this.

When she walked in, I was the only one home. She came into the kitchen and sat at the table.

"Grandpa, will you get me a Coke?" She asked in her little shit way.

"Get your own God damn Coke. I am not one of your little bitchass friends." I spewed at her.

"Quit being so fucking mean. All I did was ask."

"And all I did was answer. The Coke is in the fridge, a foot from you. You can get it yourself." I said a little nicer.

"Sorry Grandpa. I need to get my life together. Think you could help me? My mom won't. Please?"

"I will make a deal with you. I will arrange a few things and get you a job. But you must follow the job rules as well as mine. It won't be a hard job, but it will put money in your pocket and help you set a good work ethic. Fair enough?"

"Yes Grandpa. I will do my best." Eve replied, with an actual smile.

I looked at her seriously. "Don't fuck with me on this or your ass is out for good. Understand?"

"Yes Grandpa. I get it. Can I go to my room? I need to take a shower." She started to walk out. She stopped short and turned around. "Thank you, Grandpa, I won't let you down."

That was unusual. She never exhibited any manners in the past.

About an hour later she emerged from her room after showering. I did a double take. A t shirt and some too short running shorts. How did I not notice those massive tits before? They jiggled and wobbled with each step.

"Eve! Get some clothes on. Learn some modesty. This is no way to be wandering around the house. GO! NOW!"

I guess it is time to physically describe Eve. She is 5 feet even on a good day. What you might call chubby. Thick thighs and ass, and massive tits. I will learn later she is a 32G. Blonde hair (for now), blue eyes and little hands.

"Damn Grandpa! Alright. I was just coming up to get that Coke. Sorry!"

She turned and swayed back to her room. I felt a tingle in my crotch and quickly dismissed it. She is my granddaughter for hells sake.

Everyone arrived home and Eve was very polite and apologetic, and we all talked about the "new" Eve and how she was going to change her ways. It was the first night there was no tension in the house.

The next day, Eve and I went shopping for work clothes. We bought 4 outfits total that could be used with each other.

We even went to lunch and had a good time. The weekend came and went, and she started her job on Monday. Nothing big. Simply answer phones at my work and transfer to the appropriate line. After a week, she came into my office on Friday before she left.

"Thank you, Grandpa. I know this is just a simple job, but everyone here works so well together. No one is mad, work is fun, and the people are so nice to me."

She came over to me and gave me a hug. Her huge breasts pushing into my stomach. As the hug lingered, I could fell my erection growing. I hoped she did not feel it. When she broke the hug, she glanced at my pants. I just knew that she felt it.

"Bye Grandpa! See you at home." She said as she walked out my door.

I locked my office door and went into my private bathroom. I pulled out my cock and examined it. If anything ever did happen, I would be too big for her little body. Fully erect, almost 11 inches. Just a little less thick than a soda can.

I stuffed my cock back in my pants and back out in my office, I unlocked the door. Just as I sat down, Lacey, my assistant walked in.

"Lacey. Perfect timing. How is Eve doing?"

"Oh! She is great. Never misses a call and is always on time. She is a good employee. Doesn't hurt she is your granddaughter." Lacey replied, giggling.

"What does that mean?"

Lacey replied by locking my door. "It means it is time for you to fuck me. It has been a whole day!" Lacey almost moaned as she undressed. Her very pregnant belly propping up her milk filled perky breasts.

I laughed and undressed. She was a stunning woman. Tall, slender and 8 and a half months pregnant. Her B cup titties were full of milk and very firm.

She dropped down onto my awaiting cock as my hungry mouth fed on her mother's milk.

"Uhhhng, that cock is so big! It fills me completely. When it is time to have this baby, she may just fall out of me!!" Lacey said bouncing on my erection.

Just a minute later she came hard. Bouncing as I sucked her nipples.

She crawled off me and dressed. "Thank you, Ken. I needed that. My husband takes good care of me but he isn't even close to your size. Sorry you didn't cum. I think your granddaughter can take care of that this time!"

"What did you say?" I asked pulling up my pants.

"Eve. She will take care of you. You are all she talks about."

I was shocked. "She talks about me in a sexual manner? Here at work?"

Lacey laughed. "Not in a sexual manner. But she gets all starry eyed when she speaks of you and the other day I caught her looking at your phot and her hands were on her breasts."

"I will put and end to that." I told Lacey sternly.

Now Lacey was laughing. "Sure you will. I watched you look at her the other day. I also saw your cock twitch as she walked away from you. You would fuck her in a heartbeat. She is the only woman here you have not fucked!! I was here for 2 whole days before I fell to your charms. Look at you. Tall, handsome, very fit, and that cock. Need I say more?"

"Look, who I engage with and who I don't are my own decisions. She just happens to be my Granddaughter. So, there will be none of that."

Lacey smiled, laughed and left.

I had fucked every female in the office, but Eve. It is one of the perks of owning a big company. Sooner or later everyone needs to see the boss. Never against anyone wishes, always willing.

My favorite has always been Lacey and since her hubby knocked her up she has been a daily rider on my cock.

I arrived home about 2 hours later. The house was empty. I jumped in the shower to wash off Lacey's juices. Felt good to take a hot shower. I opened the shower door and grabbed my towel. I stepped out and stood on the shower rug. I dried my hair and wrapped the towel around my waist. When I turned to go out, Eve was standing there.

"So....Grandpa.....Lacey tells me you are a very busy man at work. Always helping all the ladies out. Does Grandma know?"

Eve had me in a corner.

"No, she does not. What exactly did Lacey tell you?"

An evil grin came across Eve's face. "Just that you fuck anything that has a pussy at your office. Not exactly like that because Lacey is nice, but something like that. And that she is your favorite."

"What is it you are asking for Eve? Money? A car? What? Name it and it is yours." I had no other choices.

"I am not greedy Grandpa. I would like a car, yes. But something modest that runs well. Maybe a small raise, since I do a fabulous job in your office."

"Done. What else?" I queried.

"Just this!" And she pulled my towel from my waist. She reached out and grabbed my cock. It swelled quickly. "Fuck! It is bigger that what Lacey described!"

"That is not a toy Eve. And no, you cannot have that!" I said pulling towel back up.

"OK. That is fine. Wonder what Grandma will say at dinner tonight. Tonight's dinner subject will be, Who my Grandpa is banging."

We both heard the front door chime as it opened.

"What will it be Grandfather?" Eve asked rather snobbish.

"Fine. We discuss this tomorrow. Now get out of here."

Eve was gone in an instant. A few minutes later, my wife came in. "I thought I heard Eve." She said

"You did. She was asking if she could have Monday off. I told her I needed her in the morning, but she could have the afternoon off. She is doing really well!"

"You always have had a way with the ladies. Maybe one day she will take over your business!!"

She left me and I dressed. The dinner and rest of the evening went by like normal.

Saturday morning rolled around, and We were all sitting on the deck enjoying the morning. Our chef, Raquel had made a fabulous breakfast. We all enjoyed it and I helped clean up the dishes.

As I put the dishes in the dishwasher, Raquel grabbed my crotch.

"When is it my turn Mister Ken? It has been a while. I miss your cock in my cunt." Raquel said in a quiet voice that sounded so much like Sofia Vergara. And other than big meaty ass, she looked like her also.

"This afternoon. Everyone is going shopping. I will meet you in your room!"

Raquel went about her duties and I went back outside.

My wife and granddaughter were still sitting on the deck.

"What time you two going shopping today ladies?"

My wife looked at Eve, looking for an answer.

"How about 30 minutes, Grandma?"

"Sounds like ap plan, Eve. I will go get ready and meet you at the car."

Eve looked at me and bluntly asked, "Raquel too, Grandpa?"

"What do you mean?"

"I saw her grab you in the kitchen. I saw you swat her big butt."

"Is there anyone you won't fuck? Beside me?" Eve asked.

"Look Eve. Don't you think it is really odd if I were to fuck you? Even though we are not blood related. You are my granddaughter. Plus, I don't think you can keep your mouth shut."

"Oh, I can keep it shut. I see what I have here now. You have opened my eyes. We have a good life, money and all anyone could ever ask for. Plus, I have that little "my grandpa is a cheater" card in my back pocket."

"There it is. Blackmail. Great."

"Not blackmail Grandpa. Insurance. See you in a little while! Have fun with Raquel"

I watched the 2 of them drive off and wandered into the house. Raquel met me in the kitchen with only an apron on. Her big tits and hips barely contained by the apron and its strings.

I slipped off my trunks and she turned and backed her luscious butt into my hardening cock. My cock disappearing between her butt cheeks. Slowly I started to run my cock up and down. She completely bent over placing her hands on the floor, giving me a visual of her awaiting, wet, hairy tunnel. I aimed my cock at her and drove into her meaty pussy. Mu balls slapping her with each thrust.

"GOD! FUCK ME MR. KEN, FUCK ME HARDER!!! FUCK MY TIGHT PUUUUUUSSY!"

I fucked her for more than an hour. Finally, she finished by sitting on my cock and riding me to a big orgasm.

Once her orgasm subsided, I bent her over the table and unloaded my cum into her well used cock holster.

"Thank you, Mister Ken. My puuuuussy feel so much better now!"

"Glad to be of service Raquel."

I got cleaned up and went to my office. I reviewed several documents while everyone was out. It was nearly 4pm when the shoppers got home.

"How was your day, dear?" Asked my wife.

"Just puttered around and reviewed some documents for work. Nothing big."

"You sure Grandpa, you look a little wore out." Eve muttered knowing damn well I serviced Raquel while they were gone.

"Just tired. Been a long week."

My wife suggested I go lie down and get a nap in. She said she was going out with friends tonight and wasn't sure what Eve was up to.

"I'm going to stay home Grandma. I am studying for a class I started taking online."

"Oh, we are so proud of you!! Look at you all grown up!" She said looking at me for reassurance.

I looked at Eve. "Yes, very proud of you. Studying on a Friday night! All grown up." The sarcasm was dripping.

I went up and laid down on the bed. I guess I was tired. My wife woke me as she was leaving. Asking me not ta wait up for her. "I am sure with all the wine we will be drinking, I will just say at Carol's. Is that ok?"

"Yes, please be safe! Call me if you decide to come home. I will keep the door unlocked. Remember the last itme you came home tipsy and couldn't remember the door codes?" I said laughing.

"Yes I do! Thanks dear." And she was gone.

I went to the kitchen hoping to find Raquel.

"I gave her the night off Grandpa. It is just you and me." Eve said sliding out from the table to reveal nothing but a tshirt and a barely anything there thong.

"Do you like what you see Grandpa? I can assure you the uncovered package is much better!"

Slowly she lifted her shirt, finally revealing her breasts. They were so big, heavy and full that her nipples pointed to the floor. "They are 32G's! Please tell me you like them? Please?"

"I think they and you are beautiful."

Her 18 year old breasts were perfect. The areolas were a medium dark pink with pink nipples. Her areolas were large as well as her nipples. They were hanging like ripe fruit near her navel.

She removed her thing revealing a perfect pussy. Light whisps of hair and a glistening slit.

"Your turn Grandpa."

I walked to her and scooped her up. I carried her naked perfect body to my bed. I sat her down and undressed. My erect cock spring free from its confinement.

"Geez Grandpa, you are a specimen! Ripped abs, great chest and of course that massive cock. No wonder the girls can't say no!!"

I was in great shape for a 60 year old. But then again, I have money, so I have a personal trainer and of course Raquel to cook for me. Don't get me wrong, but my wife also uses her own to her advantage. I know she is not out with Carol tonight. She is meeting her fuck toy. She has some 19 year old kid who is a freakish specimen who makes her feel good. I watched them a while ago fucking on the very bed I was going to impale my granddaughter on.

"Grandpa?" Eve asked rather shyly.

"Yes, dear?"

"Please be careful. I am still a virgin and never have even had so much as a finger inside me. Not even a tampon. I am kind of afraid. You are so big."

"We will be careful Eve. I promise."

She fell back onto the bed and opened her thighs. It was the most perfect, pink pussy I had ever seen. I had to open her lips to get them to flower. Her little clit snuggled in at the top.

"Has anyone ever tasted you, Eve?"

"Oh God no, Grandpa. I have only allowed boys to get inside my shirt. Never my pants. For all my tough talk, I am very much not like that. I have always wanted you to be my first and only"

Jesus Christ. I truly had an unspoiled fruit in front of me. She lifted her knees and allowed me better access. I kissed her lips and breathed in her scent. She was intoxicating. Slowly I started licking her ever moistening slit.

Flicking her clit with my tongue, she bucked. I did it again. And again. Each time she jerked and moaned.

"More Grandpa, lick me more. It feels so good. Make me cum!"

I started in on her in earnest. Licking and sucking. Tasting her juices. Concentrating on her virgin clit.

Her body stiffened as she reached climax.

"I'm cummin Grandpa, I am cummmmming!!"

I replaced my tongue with a finger. I wanted to see her cum. I wanted to look at her face. I wanted to see her massive tits. Finally, she relaxed.

"Will you do that again Grandpa? Please? That was awesome!!"

"We have all night Eve. You will have many more orgasms. I will promise you that."

"I like that idea Grandpa. Can I suck your cock now?"

I flopped on the bed beside her, my erect cock resting on my abs. She grabbed it and had to use both hands to hold my throbbing member. Her little hands could not reach around it. It looked more enormous that it already was.

She popped my head into her mouth and started sucking. It was heaven. Her mouth was magnificent. Her skills were better than any I had ever had. Including Lacey.

She popped her mouth off my cock. "Cum in my mouth Grandpa. I want to taste your cum."

She dropped back onto my cock and started in again. Soon, I felt the pressure.

"Soon Eve. I will cum soon. Keep sucking."

She was bobbing on my cock as fast as she could.

"Here it comes Eve. I am cummmmmmmming."

I exploded into her mouth with immense pressure. She gulped and swallowed almost every drop I had. It was just perfect. The remainder of the cum dripped onto her tits.

"Will you fuck me now Grandpa. I want you so bad. I want that big fucking cock in my virgin pussy."

"Are you sure? This is a big cock."

"Yes, Grandpa. Be careful please."

She dropped onto her back and opened her legs. I rubbed some saliva on my head and guided my cock to her waiting virgin opening. It was the tightest slot I had ever been in. She grimaced each time I pushed, finally breaking her hymen. Once past that she relaxed and started to enjoy the fucking she was getting. Her short legs on my forearms. Her pussy stretching with each thrust.

"I am cumming Grandpa. Fuck me Grandpa, fuck me."

I pushed in as far as I could. Her small love tunnel was not accustomed to a cock my size. I pushed in as far as I could.

Eve shook and quivered. I had my hands on her massive tits. Squeezing and tugging. I flipped onto my back, staying inside of her. She dropped a huge breast into my mouth. I sucked the entire end as far as I could into my mouth. I was still fucking her tight hole.

"I'm going to cum Eve. I am going to cum inside you."

"Yes, Grandpa, cum inside your granddaughter. Fill me with semen."

That was all it took. I released my stream into her. I came more than I had ever came before. I fired 7 or 8 streams of thick semen into her virgin pussy.

As my cock slid out of her, we heard a noise. Thinking it was my wife, we covered up quickly.

It was Raquel. "Too much noise Mr. Ken. I had to make sure you were ok."

Laughing I uncovered.

"Who is your partner tonight? I didn't see any cars in the drive."

Eve poked her head out and looked at Raquel.

Raquel smiled. "Care if I join?"

I looked at Eve. Eve looked at me. Together we said, "Yes, please!"

Eve joined us. She ate Eve's pussy. I fucked them both. Eventually Eve became accustomed to my size. Raquel could take me easily.

This was going to be a long weekend.


TimSteel
TimSteel
336 Followers