Grandpa's Summer of Love

Story Info
Taking a trip down memory lane with his sexy granddaughter.
48.4k words
4.78
69.3k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macymadison
macymadison
1,058 Followers

**This story has been published on Literotica before and was taken down as I decided to edit everything I had previously published. I love this story though and have left it untouched except for the couple of spelling errors that had eluded me the first time around.**

June 1977

He had never enjoyed waking up with the sun before but then again, Ed thought to himself, he'd never been on vacation before; at least not a real one. He'd gone on trips with his parents and two younger brothers, always the third wheel in the back of the station wagon. This was his first solo trip as an adult and no matter how much his mother might remind him that twenty was hardly an adult, he was still loving every minute of his newly found freedom.

By the second official day of vacation, Ed had decided a few things. First off, sleeping naked was the only way to do it and he didn't really care if Neal, his campus roommate at UIC, got a full view of his cock every once in a while when school was back in session and the two lived together once more. He stretched like a contented cat and looked down at his morning wood with a grin. He could really get used to having alone time.

He began lazily stroking himself, taking his time. Ed closed his eyes and his memory searched for the most familiar images. His best friend's mother was an oldie but a goodie and Karen Nelson's hand had been the first besides his own to touch his cock. Yes, before it was her mouth or later on, her soaking, wet cunt, it had been her hand. It had been so soft and when he closed his eyes, he clearly saw her crimson painted nails and her wedding ring sparkling in the light of the bedroom that she shared with Mr. Nelson. When she had stroked him like that back and forth, her blouse had opened for him and when her breasts came into view, the same breasts that Ed had been trying to peek at ever since he could remember, he'd unloaded with a moan. He had cum so hard in her hand. At that moment, it had seemed like bucket loads of jizz but now as Ed finished up, thighs flexed and toes pointed, he knew it had been just an average first orgasm of the day.

Another decision that Ed had made in the last forty-eight hours was swimming should also be done in the nude. The icy rush of the water had made him tingle with electricity up and down his body yesterday, at least after the first teeth chattering grip of cold had seized his chest. He put on his swim trunks to make the trip from his camper down to the motel pool though. No sense in being caught with his cock and balls out by some early rising housewife.

Only if she were skinny dipping too, Ed chuckled to himself, knowing that if the occasion called for it, he could be horny again already.

Once he was poolside, Ed peeled down his trunks after checking over both shoulders to make sure the coast was clear. The air was still cool. The sun hadn't fully risen to give heat to what promised to be another glorious mid-June day in the Midwest. Over the pool there was a cloud of mist from cool and heat colliding. Yesterday the temperatures had risen to almost 90 and Ed was looking forward to driving the pickup with both windows down and his left arm resting on the door while he got a farmer's tan.

This is the way summer should be celebrated, Ed reminded himself before jumping into the deep end.

After his ice cold, naked swim, which also served as his shower, Ed went back to the camper to finish his new morning routine. He had been smoking pot regularly for almost four years now but it wasn't until this last year in college that he'd truly mastered rolling the perfect joint. This morning, he took care packing his weed, rolling the paper and running his tongue along the edge. The joint and the last can of Budweiser that was left in yesterday's melted ice in the cooler was the beginning of the breakfast of champions.

By the time the dew on the thick grass was sparkling in the sunshine, Ed was in the middle of a mellow buzz. All of the colors were a little more intense and the scent of wet flowers hung a little lower in the air. Even the feel of the clean tee shirt on his skin had more density and every nerve on his body had come alive.

Ed fucking loved smoking grass. No matter what his father said about the evils of marijuana, it couldn't be anything but good to feel like this. He smiled at the world as he drove the green pickup truck through the campground back to the sign on Route 66. He had all the time in the world to get to Santa Monica. He was free for the summer and Ed intended to enjoy every last minute of it.

***

Ed was just a few miles outside of Oklahoma City when he saw the diner's flashing sign, "pancakes" with an arrow. Pancakes, pancakes, he felt as if he were being hypnotized. Ed was almost drooling and suddenly starving. He could picture a stack of them, dripping with butter and syrup and a plateful of crispy bacon to go with. He had learned to go with the munchies, there was no sense fighting it.

He parked at the far end of the lot designated for trucks and campers and headed for the front door. Country music was on the jukebox and Ed thought he definitely was in the south as the waitress behind the counter greeted him. "You by yourself, hun?" she asked while she looked him up and down and cracked her gum.

"Yes ma'am."

"Then sit at the counter, hun," she clicked the long, aquamarine counter with a pointy, hot pink fingernail. He did as he was told and watched the waitress walk away.

She was tall, taller than Ed who was just about six feet. She was tall and lanky and swiftly efficient. When she came back to him with her talons wrapped around the handle of the coffee pot, she grinned and showed a crooked tooth. "Well aren't you the cutest thing ever," she drawled over thing. "You know who you look like?" she asked, popping out one hip. "What's his name," she twisted her mouth to recall, "Han Solo."

Ed was kind of used to it by now. Neal said that all the attention from women had given him a big head but that was just because Neal had no self-confidence at all. Women liked him and it was almost always mutual. "Thanks," Ed said as he leaned in, both elbows on the counter. "Are you still serving pancakes?"

"For you, sugar," the waitress cracked her gum and raised her eyebrows, "anything."

"Then I'll have a stack of pancakes and an order of bacon. Can I get that on the crispy side?"

"Uh huh," she wasn't really paying attention though. "You're not from here, are you?" she asked with a twang.

She wasn't pretty, she was interesting to look at though and Ed thought she probably wasn't much older than him. Her face was hard around the edges, like she spent way too much time worrying. "I'm from Chicago," he told her.

"Oh, from the Windy City," she nodded, scribbling on her pad. "You want coffee with that hun?"

He didn't drink coffee. "No, I'll have chocolate milk though." It sounded delicious and Ed was fairly certain it was the weed talking.

The waitress giggled, "you old enough to be out here by yourself? Chocolate milk." She placed his order on the turnstile and bent down to reach under the counter.

"I'm twenty, I'd say that's old enough," Ed gave her a quick smile. He didn't usually talk much to strangers, living in the city, he had been raised not to. All that quiet time in the truck was nice but now he felt he needed this little bit of companionship. "I'm a sophomore at UIC."

She slid the plastic glass of chocolate milk his way. "What you going to college for?"

"Engineering," Ed told her, even his voice sounded flat and resolute when he said the word.

She wiped and shifted plates of food and dirty dishes in a swaying motion, back and forth. The waitress whistled, "I bet you make a shitload of money doing engineering. Sounds fancy anyway."

He wasn't the only customer at the counter and a fat man with a local accent three barstools down from Ed waved his coffee cup at her. "I hate to interrupt you and your new boyfriend, Charlene, but can I have a refill?"

"Go to hell, Fred," she muttered to the man while pouring his coffee. Her cheeks were pink enough for Ed to know there must be some truth to his statement.

He answered the question. "I don't think it's a shitload of money but it's a pretty good job," at least that was what his parents kept telling him.

As he cut into pancakes, he thought back to the conversation that had prompted the trip. Yes, he knew that he was lucky for his dad to pay for college. Yes, he shouldn't waste the opportunity but fuck, here came the knot in his stomach once more. He didn't want to have to make a commitment to something like that yet. Ed didn't even have a girlfriend yet. Why would he sign away the rest of his life when he couldn't even commit to pussy?

What he really wanted to do was play in his friend Jeff's garage band. They didn't have a solid name yet but after a jam session they'd usually get high and toss around bad ideas like Sneakers or The Three Bears. Ed needed to practice the guitar more but he really liked the idea of playing music and living on the road.

His father hated it. "Don't be ridiculous," he'd snapped after Ed told him his plan of no plan. "It's time you grow up."

His mother had used all three of his names after he'd muttered, "fuck dad," on his way upstairs.

"Edward James Walsh, don't you talk like that about your father," she had tried to just sound mad instead of worried like the lines that drew her eyebrows together said she was. "He just wants what's best for you," she had whispered.

So he was at school but his heart wasn't in it. That's why Ed had determined to squeeze every last drop of joy he could from this road trip. He was taking Route 66 from Chicago all the way to the Pacific. He'd never seen an ocean before and didn't believe his dad that it would look just like Lake Michigan.

"How you doing, hun?" the waitress was back, wiping down the counter with a rag that smelled of bleach.

He was doing amazingly well now that he had nowhere to go and all summer to get there. "Good, thanks Charlene," Ed said with a smile as he pushed his plate away. "Those were great pancakes," they weren't as good as his mom's but he didn't want to think about home anymore.

"Good," Charlene took his syrup sticky plate and deposited it in the brown plastic container under the counter. "You wanna go have a smoke?" Charlene bit her bottom lip, as if she were nervous about his response.

Ed thought it wouldn't take much more than a smoke to get Charlene to go back to the camper with him. Hell, she would most likely fuck him right here in the parking lot, shoes still on and her waitress uniform tucked up above her waist.

Charlene was trouble though, Ed could see it in her eyes. She probably had some big, dumb hillbilly boyfriend that tossed her around on her ass and said he was in love with her. "No, I don't smoke," Ed shook his head and reached into his pocket for some bills. He'd tip her well but he was out of here.

He didn't need any hassles.

***

Ed had plans to stop at the Palo Duro Canyon state park for the night maybe two. So far, Amarillo had a Wild West feel to it and he liked the vibe. It wasn't yet dusk but the sun was definitely melting into the horizon and the light was magic. It was that golden hour when the setting sun and the clouds had bathed everything in a warm, pink glow. The sky looked like a painting and Ed pulled over to properly appreciate it. There was a sign on the side of the road and a worn, brown picnic table that seemed to be for just these kinds of moments. He fetched an ice cold beer from the cooler strapped between the seats and lay on the top of the table, taking it all in.

Being out of the city was beautiful, especially out of the noise and maybe most especially being out of his parents house. With school out for the summer, he had to move from campus back to his old room and Ed hadn't realized until he had laid on the twin mattress how much he'd grown up. It seemed like bunking down with a little kid with the toy cars and the sailboat sheets. It was awkward and damn near impossible to go back to living by the house rules.

He needed to get out.

Ed had just decided that he should roll another joint to enjoy with the last of the sunshine and the drink when he saw them approaching from the right. Two girls, one brunette and the other was a blonde. He was sure that the brunette was fine but he couldn't even really see her for the radiant blonde whose hair had caught fire in the soon to be setting sun and Ed could have sworn she had a halo. "Hey there," the brunette waved at him as if they knew each other, "you're friendly, right?" she asked with a giggle.

The brunette wore a yellow halter top of thin cotton and her hard nipples were clearly discernible through the fabric. She was lean and lanky and her breasts were small and perky. Her thin legs were bare in the worn cut-off shorts. Her hair hung in a braid on the side of her head and teased her shoulder and arm. A striped bag hung over the other shoulder and it seemed like an awful lot of stuff to carry around in the evening heat.

The blonde answered for him, "he's friendly, he's not a psycho killer." She gave him a smirk and Ed thought she might be making fun of him just a little but at the moment, he didn't care. Her long, blonde hair was thick and when she shook it from the back of her neck to her shoulder, he could see the damp tendrils left behind. The denim dress showed her cleavage. The little droplets of sweat that beaded there between her breasts glistened in the light and Ed wanted to taste her there and see if she was salty. The hem of the dress ended mid-thigh and her skin was creamy and he bet she was soft all over. Her eyes were somewhere between blue and green and probably quite mesmerizing all on their own if he wasn't completely drawn in by her mouth.

Her full, pouting lips were the perfect shade of pink. She'd smirked and then she smiled and she seemed to be waiting for him to answer and her lips were just a little puckered. Ed wanted very much to answer, to assure her that yes, yes he was very friendly but he wanted all of that to happen after kissing her.

"You okay?" the blonde asked with one hand on her hip. She wasn't used to being kept waiting and Ed imagined that anyone as beautiful as her didn't have to. If the light around her head was a halo and if the skip in his heartbeat and the throb in his cock were any indication, she had to be an angel.

Ed cleared his throat, "sorry, you startled me. Yes, I'm friendly," he tried to sound casual and hoped that his erection wasn't obvious.

The brunette rushed to him and put her arms around his neck with a whoop. Her hair smelled like fruity shampoo and it was nice enough but he didn't return the hug. His eyes were busy memorizing the blonde. "I'm so glad, we're so done with walking, right Chels?" the brunette asked from the crook of his neck before letting him go. "Chelsea and I are trying to get to this party. It's supposed to be so awesome but we missed our ride and I wanted to hitch but Chels said it's too dangerous and anyone who would give us a ride would be a psycho killer."

There was the backstory and the blonde rolled her eyes. "By the way, I'm Chelsea, and this," Chelsea elbowed her companion, "is Lanie. What's your name?" she wondered, looking Ed dead in the eye.

"Ed," he said but his throat was suddenly dry and no sound came out. He cleared his throat again and said, "Ed. Yeah, sure I'll take you to your party." He'd regret dropping them off somewhere else though, knowing that he'd never see Chelsea again.

She asked, "where are you going?"

He gestured back towards the truck and the camper. "I was just finishing my beer and gonna go down by the state park, to the camping grounds." He could hardly hear a thing except for the blood in his ears as his pulse raced. What was this? Attraction, yes, goddamn attractive but it was something else as well as he let his eyes wander up and down her slender arms and noticed the white down there and bet it would feel like heaven on his fingertips.

"You're camping?" the blonde shrugged. She looked at Lanie and then back at Ed, "got any weed?"

He had a quarter pound of it in the duffel bag. He'd shoveled a lot of driveways and stoops to scrape enough money together to buy it but for her, anything. "Yeah," he sounded sheepish, "you're not cops, right?"

Lanie made a face to say he was crazy. "What? Do we look like cops?"

Chelsea put her hand on Lanie's arm, "Lanie, he's joking," she said in a voice that was almost irritated with her friend. To Ed she said simply, "we'll come with you."

In the pick-up truck, Chelsea sat next to him, between him and Lanie. Ed watched as the girls held hands, fingers interlaced and he wondered if they were nervous. He carefully followed the arrows that pointed to the campground and the road was a little bumpy right before he turned off onto the gravel. There were a couple of other campers in the clearing and Ed chose a spot on the far end, away from wandering eyes.

Once they had opened the camper and Ed started a fire in the pit, the sun had set and to the east there were stars that hung low in an indigo sky. To the west, the deep pink and fiery gold clouds splattered the horizon, the paint speckled remainder of the glorious sunset. Ed laid two blankets on the ground and stretched out after sharing beers with both of the girls.

Lanie sat up and lit the joint that Ed had also shared with them. "It's pretty here," she said before taking a long toke and holding the smoke.

Ed's mind was consumed with the feel of Chelsea's skin on his, one arm and one leg were casually touching his as they lay on the blanket. He had been right, the down on her arm was like velvet and it carried its own intoxication, much more potent than the beer or the weed. "You never come here?" he was talking to Lanie but his eyes were for Chelsea.

Lanie passed him the joint, "maybe once or twice when I was little."

Ed inhaled deeply and felt the smoke chugging up inside of him. As he was about to blow out, he felt Chelsea's hair brush his bicep and felt her shift next to him. Her round, pink mouth was open to accept his smoke inside her mouth. Ed exhaled deeply, never kissing her, never even touching but somehow the act felt even more intimate than a kiss. She was breathing him.

He passed the joint to Chelsea, Their fingers touched and gave him a chill. It was all sensory overload, her scent, something like vanilla, invaded his nostrils, soaked into his skin. "My dad used to take me here to go fishing," Chelsea pulled on the joint, her luscious lips puckered around the paper. "Before he died," she finished, talking without exhaling.

She passed the joint back to Lanie and after the handoff had been made, Chelsea kept her hand on his chest, right at the center. Ed wondered if she could feel how wildly his heart hammered there. "So you're just out here by yourself?" she wondered while her fingers traced a circle and made his cock strum and strain for her hand to move lower.

Ed talked slow, as if forming words were strenuous. "Yup, this is my summer vacation."

Lanie nudged him with the joint once more, "that's fucking cool. We never go anywhere for summer vacation."

Ed was high already but it was on vanilla perfume and her impossible softness. He took another drag and turned, waiting to share it with the blonde. This time she touched his jaw with the tips of her fingernails as he exhaled deeply inside of her. The sensation of her fingers on him sent a ripple through his face and neck.

He was under her spell.

When it was Chelsea's turn to exhale, she sat up. The tumble of her thick, blonde hair almost hid her from view, which would have been a pity if Ed had missed it, he thought. Lanie came close and waited for the pot but this time Chelsea opened her mouth and breathed her smoke into Lanie's mouth. Their lips lingered, touching, something whisper soft, almost just imagination. Lanie had the joint in her right hand as her left hand caressed Chelsea's face. Their tongues touched. Chelsea licked Lanie's upper lip as Lanie sighed deeply.

macymadison
macymadison
1,058 Followers