All Comments on 'Eve & Lucy Ch. 03: Off set'

by THBGato

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm hooked! Your characters are well craved and in depth. The storylines are holding their own, and coming together as well, flowing nicely. To top it of, It's interesting, I'm still learning, reflecting on things trough this story. So, like last week, I will be checking Literotica regularly to see if you have posted Eve and Lucy: chapter 4 :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Absolutely love this chapter, every moment had me primed for a disastrous meet up between Lucy and Carrie so I was on the edge of my seat the whole time but I’m glad it ended up not going that way.

similar to Carrie I scratch at my hands when I am stressed.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 1 month ago

This is among the best stories that I've read. I too was filled with trepidation that Lucy and Carrie would meet at karaoke. I mistrust Lucy as a romantic partner. When it comes to the crunch she's going to choose her career goals first and foremost.

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 month ago

So complicated and real -- the way life actually is. I'm loving your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

absolutely love this story but i really hate how amanda says “like” in every single sentence. it’s really distracting from the story and doesn’t even seem like it even fits her character. was considering not reading the rest because of that alone but it’s such a good story.

MaezedMaezedabout 1 month ago

I am absolutely loving this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Again beautifully written, complex, loving, tender and very thoughtfully written. Super love story with twists and turns, Carrie and Amanda are meant to be together but will they be.?

Nicole2023Nicole202328 days ago

This took my breath away, the emotions in this chapter…good job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTHBGato@THBGato
4th May: ¡Hola guapas y guapos! May the fourth be with you. I'm feeling frisky this fiesta as, to my great surprise, I managed to write another story. I really didn't think I'd have time to write more until July, but I did. It's with my wonderful editor now, so keep your eyes ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES