Eve & Lucy Ch. 04: Rehearsals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spreading her legs, I move my mouth over the silky fabric, brushing my lips over her heat. Her scent is rich, heady and my own excitement is rising. I drag the breadth of my tongue over her and she pants with excitement. I suck on the tendons on her inner thigh, holding her legs open with my hands.

"Oh my God, Amanda, you are so attractive. You turn me on so much."

I tease with my teeth as she writhes, her fingertips digging into my scalp.

"Please, Amanda, please, I need you, I haven't thought of anything else all day."

I pull her soaked underwear to one side, and hints of wetness glisten in the dancing flames. She smells of salt and lemon. I lick straight up, causing her to buck and moan.

"Fuck, Amanda!"

Holding back her panties with my knuckles, I rub the pad on my thumb over her clit, and sit up staring into her green-blue eyes. As she holds my gaze, I dip two fingers into my mouth, coating them with saliva, then pull them out. Her pupils widen and she bites her lip. I slip my slick digits slowly inside her and watch as her eyeballs roll back into her head as her neck arches and a whine escapes her pretty mouth.

Smirking to myself, I lower my own lips to her clit and replace my hard thumb with my soft tongue. My fingers slip in and out of her wet warmth, in the rhythm I love, curling up to stroke her inside, as I tease her pearl.

"Oh yes, Amanda, you gorgeous creature!"

She's cumming in moments, my fingers gripped and pulled in by her pelvic floor, almost as if she was sucking on me. I've done this a couple of times now, but the feeling of being actually inside another person is still so new to me that it thrills me. She bucks and writhes and I keep up the stimulation as she shudders and shakes under me, honeyed words pouring from her in the throes of her release.

Then she's grabbing me and pulling me to her face, kissing me gently, tenderly, lovingly. "Oh God, Amanda, darling, thank you. You are fucking sensational." Mmmm, this feels fucking fantastic. This is finally getting to how I want us to feel together.

We deepen the kiss, our tongues dancing. She leans forward and slides her palm up over my stomach and down.

My tummy lets out a loud growl. She pulls away looking at me in surprise.

I can't help it and burst out laughing.

She hides her mouth behind her hand as she gets the giggles. "I my God! I'm such a terrible hostess. I'm so sorry. I invite you over for dinner and then I don't feed you!"

"Well, like, I'm not complaining."

"Thanks, gorgeous. Well, do you want to eat now or would you...?" She leaves the question hanging, and bites her lip. God, she looks sexy!

My stomach growls again.

"Let's eat. Then you can, like, have dessert after." I smile suggestively.

"Definitely babe!" She kisses me deeply. "Right," she says, squirming out from under me, "food will be five minutes, I'm just keeping it warm." She pulls me up. "I hope you don't mind, but I've got you a few presents."

"Oh. You didn't have to." Shit, now I feel doubly bad: I'd come here to break up and she's planned this most amazing evening.

"I know, but I felt bad not letting you come with me this weekend. I wanted to make it up to you gorgeous. It's been so special spending time with you, and I needed to show you how special. Go in the bedroom and have a look. Maybe put something on? Please? I'll set the food out."

Intrigued, I make my way down the corridor to the bedroom.

I gasp when I see what's laid out. She's clearly spent a fortune at Agent Provocateur or Victoria's Secret or something similar, as set out on the bed are five sets of lingerie. Some are sheer, practically see through; others are lacy or solid. There are thongs and briefs, balcony bras and push ups, all in my cup size; there are thigh stockings and suspender belts, which I have actually never worn. Apart from one set in black, they are all in shades of red, from bright cherry to a deep burgundy. I'm a bit stunned.

"Ready when you are gorgeous!" Lucy's voice calls down the corridor. The smells coming from the kitchen are amazing.

Well, I suppose she's just in underwear too. And it's not like I've ever had a chance to wear anything this gorgeous, or this expensive, before.

I strip off and pick some briefs which will at least cover my bum and my overgrown pubic hair. I've got them on before I realise that there are little buttons at the sides, allowing them to be undone. Okay! Gulp! Well, in that case, let's try on a suspender belt, which matches perfectly. I put on a push up bra, which makes my tits seem frankly ridiculous, then pull on some stockings. They feel divine on my skin.

That's when I notice the shoes. Red, high-heeled, Manolo Blahnik. My jaw drops. Bloody hell, these must have cost a fortune. There are three pairs, with different height heels, not trusting myself (I mean, I managed to twist my ankle in sandals!) I go for the lowest pair, but even these add three inches to me.

Feeling fucking amazing, I sway back down the corridor.

Leaning on the door jamb, I wait for Lucy to notice me. She's arranging items on a low table by the sofas. When she glances up her jaw drops open.

"Fuck me. I think I just came!" Her voice is hoarse, almost reverent. "You look even better than I'd imagined you would."

I can't help but giggle. She's so cheesy. But I love it.

She rises from the floor and walks directly to me, her eyes never leaving me. Her hands go to my waist. Wearing these heels, we're almost the same height and I can look her in the face.

"Was it okay to get you those?"

"Hell yeah! Like, wow, Lucy. Nobody has ever got me something like this. I'm just, like, blown away."

"No. No you aren't. I am. Babe, this is what you should have every day." She moves to the counter and picks up two flutes of bubbles. "It's a Heidsieck," she tells me.

"Wow!" I have no idea what that means, though I think it's fair to assume it means expensive. We clink glasses and sip, her eyes never leaving mine. "I mean, you shouldn't have Lucy, you know?"

"You deserve the best, gorgeous," she whispers, leaning forward for a kiss. My breasts jut out so far in this bra, that she really has to lean in to do so, and I feel the pressure of her across my chest. "Come sit with me. I believe I promised you food."

She takes me by the hand and leads me over to the coffee table. Instead of sitting on chairs, we sit on the floor on cushions, facing each other, our legs entwined. The table is to our left and she reaches over, picks up and proffers me this tiny hors d'oeuvre. It smells heavenly. I open my mouth and she pops it on my tongue. The taste is incredible: tart summer fruit and salty cheese, mixed with fragrant herbs.

"Mmmmm."

"Delicious, right? I couldn't get a table at Bell's diner, but I managed to persuade them to deliver their tasting menu."

I lean over and pick up what I think is the same and feed her. She hums in appreciation and closes her eyes in bliss.

Our bodies constantly touching, we take turns to feed each other with our fingers, mixing in caresses and gentle touches. Everything is delicious, divine, heavenly and a billion other adjectives. My words are redundant, inadequate. I have never eaten food like this and I have never eaten food like this - clad in expensive lingerie being hand-fed by a half-naked goddess. I feel overwhelmed by the sensations this is producing, the music and candlelight just adding to the eroticism and sensuality of the moment.

She leans in and kisses me lightly and tenderly. She shuffles closer, our panty-clad crotches rubbing against one another.

I let out a moan of appreciation.

"Oh, you like that, do you darling?" She whispers, her hands on my bum, pulling us even closer.

"Yeah!" I twitch my hips in response.

She kisses me delicately, lightly gripping my bottom lip in hers, then again more hungrily, as our bras press together. The rub of the fabric on both erogenous zones is sending blood rushing to my rapidly hardening nubs, both above and below, as we grind gently together.

I gasp appreciatively into her mouth.

"Together this time, gorgeous? Okay?" She's flushed with passion and desire and it thrills me to see those feelings in her face and to know that I am the cause.

I nod. "Yes please!"

We kiss and grind together, our panties, already pretty damp, soon becoming soaked and thus gripping better. Far from impeding the sensations, the greater friction increases my arousal and I assume Lucy's. Our hands clasp and clutch at one another as we work together to find the perfect rhythm. Our breath comes in pants and starts, and I can feel my desire made manifest in the tension spreading across my loins, the building pressure, the exquisite tingle.

"Amanda!"

"Uh!" I can barely speak, I'm fighting to keep from exploding.

"Are you gonna?"

"Mmmmm." So close, so close.

"Yeah?"

"Mmm-hmmm." I can't hold this.

"Yes! Cum with me, beautiful! Oh God! Oh God!"

And as she wails her orgasm into my ear I feel her whole body tremble and mine is over the edge as I spasm and pulse, a new flood of wetness soaking our damp cores as we both grind out our pleasures against each other.

"Oh fuck Lucy!"

Eventually, we shudder to a halt, spent swimmers, sweaty and soaked, clutching one another. I lightly stroke Lucy's sides. She shivers a little and squeaks, then settles into me, nuzzling my neck. I'm not used to such vulnerability from her; I hope this lasts.

Unfortunately, sitting like this is awkward - no back support and my bum is going numb - so we have to move.

"Um, Lucy, can we, like, move to the sofa?"

"Mmmm? Sure."

She leans back, supporting herself with her hands as we disentangle, then watches me as I stand up and stretch.

I strike a series of sexy poses for her, kind of as a joke, but she clearly likes what she sees so much that it doesn't matter how ridiculously I pout and contort, the fire in her eyes doesn't diminish. After one final vogue, I throw myself back onto the sofa with a giggle.

She crawls towards me, face full of passion. Her hands run up my legs, stroking the stockings. "You are so sexy, Amanda. You have no idea."

"You're pretty fucking hot yourself, Lucy."

"Mmmm." Her face is between my knees. "Would you mind if I had some dessert?"

Gulp! "Er, no?"

Her hands trace their way up the outside of my thighs, past the lace tops and find the buttons at the side of my briefs. "So glad you picked this pair."

The buttons pop, and she pulls the front free, revealing my puffy pussy. She hums in appreciation.

"That's a sight to dream about."

Eyes on me, she dips her head and licks my lips.

Having just cum, everything is hypersensitive down there. I have to grip the sofa to stop myself from jerking away.

She does it again. And again. Her eyes never leave mine, but soon I find myself throwing my head back and closing my eyes in bliss and concentration, as she licks up, then up, then up, again, and again, and again, like a cat lapping. My breathing is ragged now, my chest heaving, my orgasm building. Her tongue touches my clit so briefly on each slow, languid pass. I desperately want her fingers inside me, and for her to concentrate on my clit, to tease it, suck it, circle it, but she keeps just edging me along.

"Please Lucy. I need you inside me." I whisper.

"Hmmmm?"

"Please. I need you inside me."

"Mmmm. Ok gorgeous."

I relax, the idea and anticipation of her fingers entering me already has my pulse quickening further and my orgasm even more imminent.

I sense her standing up and moving away from me. What?

Lifting my head back up, I open my eyes.

Lucy is standing by the TV unit, the drawer underneath open, stepping into a harness with the huge dildo attached.

"Um, what are you doing?"

"You said you wanted me inside you, gorgeous. I'm happy to oblige. Just give me a second."

She tightens the straps. Looking at the size of the pink phallus jutting out from her makes me go cold. It's not just the length, but the girth.

"Like, I meant your fingers, Lucy, you know?"

"Did you? Well, this will be so much better babe. Trust me."

Suddenly, my heart is racing for all the wrong reasons. It's probably just my imagination, but I feel my vagina walls contracting and shrivelling at the sight of that thing.

"No. Sorry, Lucy, but, like, that thing is so damn huge. Don't you have a smaller one?"

"Not here." She stalks towards me. "But don't worry, we'll use plenty of lube and take it slowly this time."

"Uh uh. Sorry, babe. That thing isn't going anywhere near me."

I pull up the front of my knickers, which are clammy and cold and quickly button them up.

"Really? You're serious?" There's an edge to her voice.

"Yeah." I look up and see something like anger on her face. I feel a twinge of guilt at throwing off this lovely evening we've had with my refusal. "I'm sorry." I stand up and stroke her arms. "Look, if you, like, got a smaller one, I'd be up for it, you know? I've just never been into big things."

"No? I thought..." Then she shakes her head, and my eyes narrow a little as I wonder what she was going to say. She seems to deflate a little and then starts unbuckling the harness. "Well, nevermind." But there's a bitterness in her voice.

"Didn't you, like, say you had another one elsewhere?"

"Yeah. I guess I could pick it up when I'm home this weekend."

A thought comes to me. "I thought you were going to your parents' house this weekend?"

She seems to freeze for a second. "Bollocks, yes, you're right. Drat. I'd forgotten." She chucks the harness back in the drawer and kicks it shut. Weird place to keep it. Then she spins and smiles at me brightly. "I guess I'll just order one online. That'll be nicer actually - one just for us." She snakes her arms around me and draws me in for a kiss. "I'm sorry I ruined that orgasm for you. Now, where were we?" She hums as she starts to stroke me.

I kiss her quickly. "It's all good. How about we, like, tidy up first though?"

She pouts.

"Come on. Then I can, like, try on those other clothes for you, you know?"

She brightens at this and we quickly clear away the remains of the meal.

As we move to the bedroom, I stop her and ask if she wants to bring the strap on.

"Really? You've changed your mind?"

"Oh, no, like, that's still way too big for me. But, I mean, I could, you know, wear it for you if you want?"

"Oh no, no, no, no. Definitely not! Come on, I want to see you in that thong!"

* * *

Friday - Amanda

"Oh, shit, I'm, like, going to be so late. Thanks Carrie!" I hug her goodbye and hurry away from the gym. "See you tomorrow."

"Bye!" She gives me a wave as she heads to the library. I stride off towards the Union, though I do a spin on the pavement after a few steps to see if she's looking back at me. Sure enough, she is: we give each other another wave.

I pick up the pace, as I'm due at rehearsals in 10 minutes. We just got lost chatting. Didn't help that Carrie's not needed for the scene: she's usually the one to remind me.

By the time I get there, slightly sweaty again from the walk and wondering why I bothered showering, Haile and Keke are already there. I can hear their voices coming from the studio as I come down the corridor.

I pause outside the door and root around for my roll-on in my bag. I can't help but overhear.

"Nah, Keke, yu ain't feelin' me bruv. Dis ain't about yu. I ain't dissing yu, for real. I wish... Man, I wish I was like yu, but time is, yu feel? We gotta keep it on da DL, still."

"I'm not saying come out to your parents Haile. I just don't see why we need to keep this from the cast. You know Rich, Carrie and Amanda are gay, right? As Suzy's had girlfriends?"

Shit! Really, they all know that? Wait, is that true about Suzy? What should I do? It feels so wrong standing here.

"Fo sure, gully fo da girls, but Rich is a white boy, and yu know it ain't like dat for us. It'll be all batty-man and dutty. It'll be bras man, yu get me?"

"No, they'll be cool with it, trust me."

"Na, allow it. DL or done bruv."

Keke gives a heavy sigh. I hear the scrape of a chair on the floor.

"Yo, where A at?"

"I don't know. I'll call her."

Oh crap, right, time to make an entrance. I scurry silently back down the hallway, and then walk with exaggerated sounds up to the door.

"Like, sorry, guys, my bad." I smile at Haile. "Ready to get naked?!"

"Ay!"

We run through Adam and Eve's first meeting a couple of times, but it feels flat. I mean, I feel like I'm ok, but there is definitely a spark lacking from Haile's performance. This is pre-fall, so Adam should be full of joy, wonder and innocence, completely care-free. But he is so clearly not. And Keke seems to barely notice.

"Ok guys, like, sorry, this isn't working, you know?" I start pulling my clothes on. I think we need to talk and I don't want to do it naked. "Sorry, it's, like, I've just got a lot on my mind, you know?"

"Yeah, no worries A."

"Don't be hard on yourself Amanda. I thought you were doing fine." I know - I was awesome. But I get why he doesn't want to have a go at Haile. I need to let them save face.

"Keke, can I, like, ask you something? I mean, something personal?"

"Um sure? I guess."

"Well, like, you're 'out', right? With your family?" I take a seat on a chair.

He nods.

"How did you, like, tell them?"

"Oh. Yeah. I mean, it was fairly obvious for them. Plus their church is really progressive, which helped. You know Eric in Sex Education?"

I nod.

"Like his family? That's basically my parents, but in Dulwich. So, it didn't really come as a shock to them when I realised I was gay. I just told them one day at lunch in lower sixth. There was this guy I'd been seeing and I wanted to invite him back and not lie about it. They were cool. I mean, my grandparents back in Ghana don't know, so I'm not completely 'out', but it's been fine, mostly. Why are you...?"

I gulp. "I only recently realised I was, like, bi-sexual. And, you know, I'm really scared about how my parents will, like, take it. I don't know whether to tell them, you know?"

Haile is slowly dressing himself, looking out of the window, but I can tell we have his full attention.

"Why do you think they would be upset?"

"My Mum is, like, really traditional. She works, but like she's the one who cooks and cleans and stuff. Plus her church... Wow, I mean it's so stiff and staid. I just know it'll disappoint her. You know, I really wanted to just do Drama, originally, but she was all like "it's much easier to get a teaching job as an English graduate" so I compromised for her. I mean, I love my course, so it's ok, but still." I sniff. "And my Dad." I roll my eyes. "He's, like, so macho at home. Like, I know he has to tone it down around town, be all 'uncle' and stuff, so he feels like he has to overcompensate. But he's so homophobic! Like it's all 'batty-man' and stuff. At best, he'll just be all, like, pervy about it, and at worst..." My voice has cracked and I realise I'm crying.

"Aw, come here."

I stand up and accept the hug. After a second, I feel Haile join us. Good. I detach an arm from Keke to wrap him into the hug too.

"Like, thanks guys," I sniff. "It's so good to be able to tell you this, you know?"

"Any time A, ya feel me?"

I nod into their chests and enjoy the feeling of safety they give. This new kind of family we're part of.

We hug a little longer.

Then we run the scene again. It's so much better.

* * *

Amanda - Sunday

"It's not a date!" Urggh! Why is Louise being this frustrating?

"Yeah, sure, of course." She crossed her arms. She looks distinctly unimpressed.

"Like, why do you keep going on about this? I mean, I'm seeing Lucy, you know?"