Eve Helps Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Mrs Hill. Maybe we should call it an evening."

"Okay you're right. Come help me out of here. The hot water has me feeling the wine." In reality, I may have a slight buzz, but I was far from drunk.

As Ben helped me out of the tub, I stared at his hardon again. If I could get him into bed, this would be fun. I made a show out of stumbling into his arms. Ben caught me and held me while I pretended to have difficulty standing without swaying.

"Benny, I'm not sure I should be driving. Since your mom is gone, do you think I could crash in her bed?"

"Sure Mrs. Hill."

"Eve. Please call me Eve. Can you help me to her room."

With his arm around me, Ben helped me up the stairs to Sharons room. His arm was around me, but his hand was carefully placed under my right tit. He was taking advantage to gently feel up his moms drunk friend. Standing besides the bed, Ben discovered a problem. He couldn't very well put me in his moms bed dripping wet from the hot tub. I wasn't helping as I pretended to be too intoxicated to do much on my own.

"Mrs. Hill, you need to get changed, can't really sleep in a wet bathing suit."

"Right." I said as I started to strip off my bathing suit right in front of him. As soon as I lowered the top to free my tit's, I faked another stumble so he would have to grab me.

"Thanks Ben. You know, I don't think I can pull the suit off without falling over. I will need you to help hold me up. This will need to be our secret okay Ben?"

Ben put his arms around me to hold me up. He also took the opportunity to touch my tits again. I'm sure if I didn't get him in bed with me, he would probably use a box of tissues over all this. That would be a waste. I struggled to pull off the wet one piece. I made sure to make every motion I could to either move my tits around in his hands, or to grind against his hard cock. When I was finally nude, I spun around in his arms and gave him a kiss.

"I don't think we should do this Mrs. Hill." Ben said when we broke the kiss.

"Your right Ben, you shouldn't be kissing Mrs Hill. However, Eve is here, naked and horny. So Ben. Who do you want to be with? Mrs. Hill, who you will tuck into bed? Or, Eve, who is available to you for some sexy fun?" I said as I pulled him in for another lingering kiss. This time I dropped my hand to fondle his cock through the wet trunks he wore.

"Hmmm Ben, is it going to be Mrs. Hill, or Eve? I've been telling you to call me Eve all night."

Again I planted another deep kiss on his lips before he could answer. With my free hand I moved one of his hands to my naked tits and made him squeeze my flesh.

"You are making this difficult for me." Ben said with a quiet breath.

"Actually, I'm making 'THIS' hard for me." I replied stroking his cock to emphasize my meaning.

"Mom would kill us if she found out."

"You planning on telling her?" I replied knowing Sharon was the real reason this was happening.

"Eve, I'm not." His voice trailed off.

"Finally, you called me Eve. I like that Ben. Now, honey, you're not... what?"

"I'm pretty inexperienced. It's embarrassing."

"Everyone is inexperienced, until they aren't. It's okay, if you want to gain some experience with me, I would be honored. Honestly Ben, right now, I want you baby." I said as I dropped to my knees and pulled his trunks down.

Bens cock sprang free right in front of my face. He stepped out of his swim trunks and I tossed them to the side to join mine on the floor. His cock was beautiful. At lease seven inch long and thick.

"Mmmm. Ben. I'm a lucky woman right now. Such a nice hard cock right in front of me. What do you want baby. What should I do? You need to tell me, you need to show me."

Ben was really shy and inexperienced. Too shy to tell me to suck his cock. Maybe having an older woman on her knees in front of him was intimidating. But for this to work, he had to take some control.

"Huh Ben? What do you want?" I said with my mouth so close to his throbbing cock. I'm positive he could feel my hot breath on his very hard and veiny cock.

Ben only groaned. Of course he wanted me to grab his cock and suck it into my mouth. But this young man just couldn't bring himself to tell me. I took his hand in mine and placed it on the back of my head. With my hand on the back of his, I helped him push my mouth over his cock. I sucked Bens length into my mouth till the head touched the back of my throat. I caressed his balls while I sucked on him. Since he wasn't moving my head back and forth, I just sucked on him as long as I could in that position.

Slowly I pulled my head back off his throbbing cock.

"Ahh Fuck." Was all Ben said.

"Is that all you wanted baby? Just sucking on you? You have your hands on my head, show me what you want, move my head honey. Show Eve what to do for you."

Ben got the message and pulled my mouth back over his cock. This time he moved my head back and forth, fucking my mouth with long strokes, all the while I sucked on him. As he pulled my head back I would swirl my tongue around the fat head of his cock. Feeling his balls pulling back, I knew he was going to cum very soon. I briefly wondered if he was going to pull me off him or not.

"Gonna Cum Mrs.... Eve. FUCK!!!"

Ben may have given me warning but he held my head tightly as his young cock throbbed and flooded my throat. Grabbing his ass, I pulled him even deeper into my throat. My tongue slipped beneath his cock and tickled his balls.

When he was spent, Ben collapsed on the bed, satisfied and breathing hard.

Sharon was right, my ego soared as I gave her nineteen year old son a blowjob. My 54 year old mouth satisfied this young man, and I was proud of myself. I got on the bed, gave him a quick kiss, then laid next to him.

"Ben, I have a confession. I'm not really drunk honey. I just figured if I acted like I was, I could get you to help me undress. Hope you're not mad at me."

"How could I be mad? That was amazing. Thank you, Eve. Really amazing."

"Good. I'm going to get another glass of wine, and soak a bit more in the hot tub. You are more than welcome to join me."

I was soaking in the water a few minutes later, this time in the nude. Wondering if the young man was going to join me or not, when I heard the house door open behind me. Ben walked out and took his seat across from me, again wearing his swim trunks.

"Now Ben, what's with the swim suit? I've seen what you have under there honey. Have you ever relaxed in here in the buff?"

"Once or twice when moms out, but always alone."

"Ditch them Ben." I said standing up to show him my nude wet body. "Ditch the trunks, or don't but I'll bet you enjoy it more without them."

He was cute, carefully stripping the trunks off under the water so I couldn't see. At least he took them off and tossed them over to the table.

"Good, only one more thing to fix now." I said as I got up with my drink and walked over to where he was. I was planning on sitting next to him, but instead choose sit on his lap.

"Isn't this better Ben?" I asked as I kissed his lips again.

For the next hour we talked about his lack of experience. He really started to open up. We would talk for a while, then we would kiss and he would grope my tits for a while. And so it went, conversation between kisses and touching. Ben had a couple dates with a girl in high school. She wouldn't go beyond kissing and light touching, but never beneath her cloths. He found another girl who at first impressions, appeared to be more willing to explore sex with him. He soon learned that she was all talk and no action. To make matters worst, she barely kissed him. Very frustrated he looked at online dating sites. That resulted in one hookup. That was another kind of disaster. There was no emotion, just quick sex. The girl humiliated him about about being so fast. The callous bitch I thought.

"Ben, if you will let me, I'd love to make up for the bad hookup. Would you like me to spend the night with you?"

"I already told you Eve, I'm not that good at sex. You saw how fast I came when you sucked on me."

"The choice is yours Ben. I can spend the night with you and we can play with each other, or I can dress and go home. Earlier was fun, and I'd very much like to continue. Just sexy adult fun. No commitments. I get sex, you get to learn a thing or two from an older woman. Next time your mom is out of town, you can have a young hot gal spend the weekend."

"Really, you want to stay with me... you know in bed?"

"Yes, but you need to start expressing what you want. Ben, we are going to spend the night together. Before this is over, we will be having sex. You need to get over the shyness and just tell me what you like. Trust me honey, girls like men in control."

"Eve, I'd really love to have you suck on me again. You gave me an amazing blowjob, I want that again."

With Ben sitting on the edge of the hot tub, I took him back into my mouth. This time he wasn't holding my head. Ben told me what he wanted and I was happy to have his nineteen year old cock back in my mouth. I swallowed the head and deep throated his young meat. My free hand was between my legs with a finger up my hungry pussy. I used my thumb to run my clit while I sucked on him. I was moaning and sucking, getting lost in the erotic nature of the evening.

"Fuck Eve, I'm close again. I'm gonna cum again. Your fucking mouth is so hot."

Pulling back I held just the head of his cock in my mouth as I looked into his eyes. Swirling my tongue around his cock head pushed him over.

"FUCK!" Ben yelled as his young cock exploded in my mouth for the second time tonight.

I kept sucking on his cock head as his strong spurts began to subside.

"Ben baby. I need to get off too. I'm going back to bed for the night. I would really like you to join me, otherwise I'll just have to finger myself all night long."

I'm sure Ben watched as I stood, my fingers still in my cunt. Pulling them out I licked my fingers and walked to the house. I went straight to the bedroom. Sharon had a couple towels waiting on the far side night stand. I put one beneath my ass. I was strumming my clit when Ben walked into the room. He stood there watching this mature woman lewdly fingering herself on his moms bed. Our eye's locked, my fingers slowed but never stopped.

"Damn Mrs. Hill, you're amazing. Sorry, I mean Eve."

Ben got in bed beside me and kissed me as an orgasm washed over me. It was all too surreal. I'm in my best friends bed seducing her son, with her blessing. I already gave him two blowjobs and now he's kissing me and groping my tits as I cum on my own fingers like some wanton slut. And I was cumming hard.

"Can I finger you Eve?"

"Not if you're going to ask. Ben, tonight if you want, take it. I'm here all night baby, just do what you want with me. I'll object if I don't like something."

There was his answer. Suddenly he had my nipple in his mouth and a finger in my pussy.

"Gawd Mrs. Hill, you are so wet."

"Eve, it's Eve."

"Not right now. Mrs. Hill is dirtier. I want my moms friend. You can be Eve later."

"Ahh Fuck. I like that Ben." The dirty boy was playing into the dirty thoughts running through my head. He was playing on some old MILF fantasy of his.

"Lick my pussy Ben. Eat Mrs Hills cunt baby. Come on Ben, time to please Mrs Hill with your tongue. Get down there, I'll teach you how to treat a pussy."

Ben was an eager lover. Quickly doing anything I suggested. It was when he had two fingers in my pussy and his tongue all over my clit, that I exploded again. This time soaking the towel under my ass.

"FUUUUCK. BEN! OOOOHHH. FUCK. I'M CUMMMING SO HARD. FINGER MY PUSSSY. AHHHH."

Bens fingers were really working me over until I had to grab his hand to stop him. Such intensity. I was still breathing hard, eye's closed recovering from my hard orgasm when Ben moved between my legs and rubbed the head of his cock over my quivering clit. My eyes shot wide open as Ben slowly pushed all the way into my cunt.

"Oh Fuck." We both groaned in unison when he was balls deep into me.

Ben kissed me as he stared to fuck me.

"This is already better than when I fucked Angie. Fuck Mrs. Hill, I can't believe I am really fucking my moms friend."

"You like fucking your moms friends old pussy?"

"Fuck yes." Ben said as he picked up his pace. He fucked me for about five minutes before driving deep and cumming inside me.

"Sorry Eve. I didn't even think of a condom. I should have pulled out."

"Don't you dare pull out this weekend. One of the benefits of an older woman, that plumbing no longer works. Save the rubbers for your girlfriends. So Ben, are you enjoying the evening?"

"Very much so Eve. Hope you do spend the rest of the night."

"I'm on a quest to completely drain them young balls. Already have three loads."

We laid together and chatted for a bit about the evenings events so far. Before long, we both drifted off to sleep, me first I think.

I have no idea what time it was when I felt a very hard cock being pushed back into me from behind. Ben woke with a hard cock and a warm woman beside him. Since I told him over and over to be more confident and in control, he just grabbed my hip and pushed his cock back into me. Ben slowly fucked me this way for maybe ten minutes. We were both moaning and groaning through this lazy fuck, before his fourth load spilled into me.

Still laying on our sides with his cock in me, I drifted back to sleep.

The same thing happened one more time before morning. Not bad for an old lady, two blowjobs and three fucks before morning I thought, as I stumbled my way to the bathroom. When I got back to bed, Ben was on his back, still sleeping. Well, most of him was sleeping, his cock was semi hard.

'Well, Eve, he woke you twice, now it's your turn.' I thought to myself.

I took his semi hard in my hands and started to lick his cock. I could taste my pussy and dried cum on his cock. Before Ben could stir, I spun around and placed my pussy right above his face. I was licking and gently sucking on him when he woke. I'm positive this is the first time he ever woke with his cock in a woman's mouth and her pussy in his face.

Ben was groaning and his hands grabbing my ass. He worked a finger into me and was also rubbing my clit, but avoided licking my pussy.

"What's the matter Ben? Don't you like breakfast in bed? My hot pussy is right there for you to eat baby."

"Yeah, but. What I mean is, I came in you a couple times."

"So, I came all over your cock, and I'm still sucking you."

"Well, yeah but."

"Give me your hands Ben." I said in a demanding tone.

He reached down and I grabbed them with my hands.

"You wanted Mrs. Hill to teach you yesterday. Well the lesson continues young man. Used pussy has a different taste, but it's not poison. My body absorbed most of it over night, any cum left in me, is yours anyway." I said before shifting my body and pushing my pussy lips against his face.

"Come on Ben, lick my old pussy and I'll spend all day with you. Imagine how many times and places you can fuck me today. In the shower, backyard, the sofa, maybe your bed."

He was tentative at first, but soon got back into eating me out.

"That's it Benny. You are eating out your moms best friend. I bet you will be plowing her later. Bet you have a bunch of dirty thoughts. Things you may have seen on the internet and now want to try. Eat my pussy Ben."

I went back to work on his cock. He was fully hard now and thrusting his hips up to meet my sucking mouth. I wet a finger in my mouth and pushed it against his asshole. I'm sure that was a new feeling for him, but his young hips continued to buck his cock into my mouth.

"FUUUCK BEN. YEEESSSSS!" I cried out as he made me cum on his tongue again.

My orgasm set his off. Being lost in my bliss, he wasn't in my mouth, but his cum sprayed all over my face and the bed. I was a mess when I rolled off of Ben.

"Mrs Hill, you are fucking incredible. Amazing. To think I was not happy when mom asked me to keep you company. I just wanted a quiet gaming weekend. But last night, what we did together, wow!"

"You're pretty wow also Ben. Go get a shower and I'll make some breakfast for us."

I watched this young man almost a third of my age, walk off to the bathroom nude. He walked with more confidence than I ever recall him having. Perhaps Sharons crazy plan wasn't so crazy after all. I get to help his self confidence, while getting fucked all weekend. Sharon gets to spend the weekend with a guy from the office that she has been putting out for. As long as Ben doesn't catch any feelings this might work.

Today's task will be to instill in Ben more confidence to be with girls his age, teach him more about sex and making sure he knows there is nothing emotional between us.

Ben and I talked through breakfast. It was much less one sided than the night before. We discussed the other girls around him. Those more his age, what he likes and doesn't like. I gave him some pointers on how to talk with them, ask them out and most importantly, how to get to the sex over time. Most women in that age group don't just want to just in bed. So we talked about the art of seduction.

By the time I left later that afternoon, Ben had me walking funny from all the sex. He fucked me everywhere he could. By the end, his cock was hard, but his balls pretty empty. There wasn't much cum the last time he came in my mouth.

I recalled Sharons story of how she stood in the doorway nude kissing her young man goodbye, while I kissed a nude Ben in the doorway as I left.

12