Eve’s Girl’s Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile the other men had picked up the rhythm and were pounding the hell out of her pussy and ass. Oh god, she loved the feel of a cock in her pussy and in her ass at the same time. The thin membranes separating the two holes allowed her to feel both cocks rubbing not only her but in the erotic excesses of her mind's eye, each other. The one underneath her also had a beautifully long, thick and curved cock. Every thrust drove the head of it directly into her G spot driving her wild. They took turns molesting her tits, pinching, stroking, and sucking all the glorious sensations she loved so much. The room reverberated with the sounds of a very intense fuck. The men groaned and moaned and often she had to remove the cock in her mouth, overcome by a need to moan herself.

It was at this point in the cacophony of the moans and the slap, slap, slap of a wonderfully intense fuck that she had the first orgasm of the evening. Busy as she was, it kind of snuck up on her. Totally at the mercy of the men, trapped tightly between them, she was unable to move. With a squeal she stiffened, her entire body shaking as waves of pleasure enveloped her. Unable to escape she was forced to receive every ounce of stimulation and pleasure, unable to avoid the almost unendurable sensations. She writhed in the shear naked lust of her pleasure. Wave after wave coursed through her causing her to squirt flooding the poor bastard beneath her.

The men didn't stop thrusting, of course. In the gray periphery of her consciousness, as she came back to herself, she heard the course and crass comments men in this type of position often say. Rather than be angered she considered them erotic. These comments excited her. This humiliation was a badge of honor that reaffirmed she was still desirable and caused the beginnings of her next orgasm to arise.

Her second orgasm was every bit as good and better, causing her again, to gray out into that wonderful consciousness where there was only her pussy and the incredible waves of pleasure.

Just as she got back into her rhythm she heard the one in her mouth groan. She wrapped her arms around his back as he thrust deep into her throat.

"I'm gonna cum lady!" he warned.

So she took over and sucked hard on his wonderful cock and took the first rope of salty sweet cum in her mouth. Then she deep throated him, her nose pushed hard against his abdomen and held him there. He finished his load deep in her throat. Eve knew he would try to pull out. They all do. Something about being courteous or something.

"Fuck the feminists," she thought then laughed to herself finishing the thought, "No that's what most of them actually need."

The taste of his cum mingled with the smell of cum as she greedily cleaned his exquisite cock and a shiver went down her back.

"I'll bet your little college sweethearts never did that for you," she said laughing, finishing with one last lick of his balls.

Knowing the rest would be following along promptly she prepared herself.

"I'm gonna cum, where do you want me to pop?" squawked the one enjoying her back door.

"Don't pull out. Cum in me," she ordered.

Eve bore down hard with her sphincter and sure enough, although surprised, he grunted and buried his cock to the root. The pulses of his cock as he ejaculated stimulated her and thankfully the one in her pussy also began to grunt.

"That goes for you too," she demanded, yelling in his face.

As Eve spoke she went over the top and her third orgasm engulfed her like an ocean wave. It was intense because it had been building with each stroke of these delightful cocks. She stiffened and then squealed while her entire body shook and convulsed as wave after wave of pleasure flowed through her body. It was so intense that her entire consciousness was reduced to her pulsing pussy. So intense she didn't realize when the man beneath her came. The man behind her had already pulled out and was sitting on his heels still in place. The bottom man laid there, his eyes closed, drenched in sweat, squirt and cum. The smell of this delicious mixture filled her nose and Eve collapsed lying on top of him. Finally, after several moments she rose up, his cock still firmly seated inside her and smiled.

"Fuck, that was good," she yelled not caring who heard. Then turning to the one behind her she demanded, "You go wash that beautiful dick of yours. I don't want to contaminate my pussy in the next rounds."

All three of the men looked at each other and smiled the universal male smile saying, "We surely lucked out tonight."

Eve loved to have a cock in each hole. Some called it making one water tight. She didn't care what it was called, she just loved it. It was powerful though and one of those things she could only take once in an evening. She had plans and these young studs were going to do very nicely.

After a short rest she invited them all to fuck her pussy. One after the other deposited his load deep in her pussy in any position they chose while she orgasmed over and over again.

"Finally they were beginning to show some balls," she thought as they pulled her roughly into whatever wanton position they desired.

While her body was being fucked the others explored her body. As they played, her orgasms became even more intense. Better yet, each was easier and quicker to obtain and she never kept count anyway. The men were young and, as I said before, Eve could suck cock. Using those skills Eve easily resurrected each cock as needed.

It was after the third round when the men really began to display some balls. One got on the bed lying on his back so she straddled him looking forward to some pleasant cowgirl action. As she began to rock her hips, engulfed in the sensual odors and slippery fluids of heavy lovemaking, she felt a hand in the middle of her back. It pushed her down roughly and she felt a cock begin to probe for her ass.

"Wait, No, I can't do that again, it's too much," she squealed in protest.

"Shut up cunt," she heard as the offending dick buried itself in her ass.

"Wait, I said...," and before she could get it out a cock was stabbing at her throat wanting in.

Unable to speak she swallowed and relaxed, worried a little it might be too much. Eve had tried it twice in one session once before but the sensations were so intense she just couldn't stand them. Now she again had three men inside her at once and the sensations began to rise. They were every bit as intense as she remembered and, as most women do, she had that quandary. The sensations are so intense they try to escape only to return. In this case there was no getting away. She was being forced to endure the unendurable. It was like one passing out. The eyes' field of focus narrows and narrows until eventually it's reduced to the point similar to looking down a tube. Her bodily focus narrowed and narrowed until Eve was just her pussy.

When the orgasm struck it was like an explosion. Eve had never experienced anything like it. She wailed, moaned and groaned, shivered, convulsed and was unable to control her limbs. Eve flopped like someone being electrocuted and squirted what seemed like rivers of cum. Only half conscious she lay panting on the guy she straddled in a puddle of sweat and squirt. Her heart raced as they continued their relentless stroking of throat, pussy and ass. For some reason a thought went through her mind that if she were to die, she wanted to die like this.

The men continued stroking and to Eve's horror her next orgasm began to arise, fast and furious. Within just a minute or so it, too, exploded and Eve was in the throes of that orgasm and screamed. For several minutes waves of pleasure too glorious to describe coursed through her body. When it was done she collapsed half conscious. By the time she came back to herself the men had already finished. The first thing she noticed was the dampness. Everything seemed wet and the smell of cum and squirt was overpowering.

"Holy fuck," she heard one of the men say. "I've never seen a woman cum like that."

"I know you were lucky. When she came I was sure she was going to bite your fucking dick off," another declared

"Naw, I had that thing buried so deep in her throat she couldn't have clamped down," he replied laughing.

Eve felt the one she straddled give her a gentle shake and ask, "You ok lady?"

Stirring, she kissed him and sat upright still astride him stretching sensuously. Eve reveled in the afterglow of the orgasms. She loved it, the delightful salty sweet taste of cum, the slippery sensual wet feeling of their mingled juices and the pungent aroma of carnal excess. This she determined was something she would have to try again.

"Yes, thank you, I am quite well," she said breathlessly, slowly climbing off him.

She sat on the edge of the bed, legs dangling and said, still trying to catch her breath, "Sorry dear boys but it is getting late and one of you darlings will need to take me back to the bar."

One of them shyly asked her, "Could I...before you go I mean...you know?"

No, she didn't know. She had no idea in fact.

"Speak up dear. I'm sitting here naked and you just fucked me four times. No need to be shy," she said, her breathing finally under control.

This stiffened his back bone.

"Could I eat you out?" he said pointing to her pussy.

Shocked was not a word strong enough for Eve, experienced as she was.

"But dear it's all messy down there," she said, wrinkling her nose.

Eve liked it that way actually. She never cleaned herself after a session. Well, at least not until she got back to Jane's. The feel of the slippery cum and squirt on her thighs and pussy mingled with the scent of sex was erotic. It made her feel dirty, nothing like a granny.

"Please, I really want to," he begged.

"Ok, I do have to go soon but perhaps for a few moments," she relented.

So Eve laid down on the bed again, spread her legs as the man dove into her muff. She loved to have her pussy eaten, something her husband had never done. The excitement rose especially as she thought about what he was finding down there. Each of the others joined in molesting her, now verging on sore nipples and tits. Soon his tongue penetrated her and she found herself writhing. It ended in a stealth orgasm that totally surprised her on how quickly and powerfully it showed itself. Thankfully the poor boy was naked because she squirted a bit on him wetting his face, which he didn't seem to mind.

Looking down her body to her pussy she saw him finally peek up and laughed at his cum and squirt covered face and hair. Eve sat up shooing the others off her tits. She kissed him softly on the lips tasting the tantalizing mixture of all three men and her own juices.

"That sir was the most erotic thing anyone has done to me in quite some time," she praised.

Eve kissed him again. This time open mouthed and she plunged her tongue into his mouth for one last titillating taste.

"If we don't hurry I will be late. Please, I need a ride back to the bar," she then insisted urgently.

"I'll drive," said the one whose face was just between her legs.

"Thank you. Go and wash your face now dear," she said very granny-like.

"It's kind of like a badge of honor. I'll wash up later," the bad boy replied.

So the man, whose face was covered with cum and squirt, drove her back to the bar. Both were silent as Eve quietly fretted about being late. She was the driver and once Jane had been late, not just a little but two hours late. Eve had scolded Jane so hard she made her cry. Stopping in the bar's small parking lot the man turned to her, obviously to say something. Eve, anticipating something like this, quickly put her finger on his lips to keep him from speaking, leaned forward and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. Smiling at him she winked as she opened the car door and stepped out into the parking lot. Without looking back Eve walked to the bar.

It was still early, only just after nine and scanning the still-crowded bar Eve spotted Jane waving at her from a table with three chairs in the back. As she got closer, barely noticing the eyes in the bar turned to her, Eve observed Jane was a bit disheveled. Her hair was a mess, her dress wrinkled and with several rather large, still wet stains. This caused Eve to smile as she had meticulously taken a moment before leaving the dear boys to freshen up. As Eve sat down she leaned over close to Jane and whispered, "You have cum in your hair Jane."

Jane immediately reacted, "Oh fuck, where?"

"Bangs in the front," Eve pointed out.

Jane reached up and sure enough there was a thread of cum on her bangs.

"I thought this man-goo was supposed to get all watery and disappear," she spat out disgustedly.

"When was it deposited dear?" Eve chuckled.

"Well, maybe not that long ago. Did I get it?" Jane asked the napkin in her hand.

Eve nodded and both erupted in laughter turning the few heads to them that hadn't already turned.

"Sorry I'm late. How long have you been waiting?" Eve asked.

"You're late? Shit, what ten minutes? Who cares? I just got here myself afraid I'd be late," Jane replied.

At that moment Sally almost staggered into the bar looking very used. She too, had what looked like cum in her hair and giant wet stains on her once beautiful now badly wrinkled dress. Sally plopped down in the third chair with her legs spread in a very unladylike manner, her mini dress just barely covered her modesty and let out a big sigh.

"What...a...night," she exclaimed.

Eve chuckled.

"So it was a good night?" Eve asked knowingly.

Sally looked at Eve and asked, "How many?"

"You know I never keep track," Eve replied.

"I don't mean orgasms, I mean men?" she said a bit too loud.

"Inside voice dear," Eve scolded.

"How many," Sally repeated in a whisper leaning forward.

Eve smiled at the memories of the evening flashing before her, "Three."

"Slut," Sally replied, turning to Jane whispering, "how many?"

Jane scoffed and said, "Two."

"Amateurs," Sally said.

"Ok, so I'll bite. How many?" Jane asked.

Leaning forward because the bar was almost dead quiet and everyone seemed to be trying to listen in.

"An entire frat house, some thirty guys," she whispered thankfully low enough that the other patrons couldn't hear. "Because I needed to get back, the last two finished up in the back of the van, in the parking lot just before I came in," she bragged.

"We will need to hear all about this in the car on the way home young lady," Jane said, causing all three to erupt in a spasm of laughter.

With that the entire room picked up and noise levels returned to normal. They each had just one drink and left in half an hour.

They did, indeed, hear all the tantalizing details about Sally vs. frat house and how she had conquered it with flying colors. Her details sent erotic shivers up each woman's spine and kept all of them wet. So, the musky smell of wet pussy hung heavy in the air. Sally did predict, however, she would be walking funny for a week. Her rendition of her evening's events took up most of the drive. Jane then gave a short rendition of her evening and Eve, who never really talked much about her evenings, had to tell about "face boy" as she called him. All agreed that was about as erotic as you can get especially driving her to the bar without washing it off first.

They went to Jane's first where they stripped and took a communal shower. The girls eagerly lathered each other up, especially well in all the right spots. Drying each other off was almost as much fun. Once dry they put their slut wear, as they called it, into their individual dress bags.

Eve kissed each of her thigh highs, which she loved to wear and said, "Until next time darlings," then tossed them into the bag.

The bags were then hung in Jane's closet until they could be retrieved later in the week, when husbands were at work, for cleaning. Then naked they went to the kitchen and enjoyed a glass of wine.

"Well, this has been fun but I really need to get going," Eve sighed.

"Yes, time to go," Sally said, nearing tears.

"For pity's sake Sally," Jane said as she threw her arms around her and hugged her close, "Leave the son of a bitch. You can come and live here with me."

At this Sally broke down and through the bubbling snot coming from her nose and buckets of tears she whined, "I just can't."

This little sisterhood calmed her and comforted her until she finally regained control. Sighing, they all climbed the stairs to get dressed.

Eve stood in the bathroom and looked at the clothes she had come in and felt ill. She hated them, the granny panties, ugly bra, dreadful slip, horrid granny stockings and revolting granny shoes. Reluctantly, she dressed in them feeling the coarseness of the fabric longing for the clingy, slippery, wonderful sensual softness, of the fine fabric of her slut wear. As she looked at herself in the mirror she almost wept as she combed her hair, noticing a slumping of her shoulders and an ever so slight hump at her neck. She was a granny again.

Jane didn't bother to get dressed. She was home.

"You never dress," Sally said with her right fist on her hip," What are you an exhibitionist or just a slut."

Jane squinted one eye looking like a caricature of someone thinking and putting her index finger in the air curling it twice said, "Yes and yes."

This caused them all to break out in peals of laughter.

The ride to Sally's was quiet, neither spoke. At the house Sally, as her tears fell asked, "Could you come in with me? I may need help getting the fat bastard into bed."

Eve answered by opening her door and flooding the car with the interior car lights.

Indeed, they found Albert passed out on his La-Z-Boy, the remnants of a drink spilled on the floor and the end of some sports game on the TV. Eve wasn't sure they could get him to the bedroom even though it was a ranch house with no stairs. Sally used the lever to un-recline the chair which brought him into an upright seated position.

To Eve's surprise Sally then wound up and gave him a vicious slap on the face and screamed, "Wake up you son of a bitch." Then she did it again and then again.

"What," he barely managed to verbalize finally as he came around momentarily rubbing his cheek, still oblivious.

"There now help me Eve. I think we can get him to bed," Sally directed.

Albert stumbled between the two women who were trying to support him, one on each side, his arms draped over their shoulders. They made slow but steady progress down the hall to the bedroom. After a short discussion, Sally and Eve backed him up to the edge of the bed and all fell backwards onto the bed. Luckily, the bed was low enough that he landed from knees up onto the bed, only his feet hanging over. Also luckily, the bed was strong enough to survive a drop of that much weight.

Both women laid there, nearly exhausted by their efforts, to catch their breath. Finally they mustered all their strength and sat up. Sally then took his ankles, lifted up his legs to above bed height and walked around the foot of the bed which slid the rest of him onto the bed.

"He really needs a diet, Sally," Eve complained.

"That was the easy part. Now I have to take his clothes off," Sally said.

"Why? I'd just leave him. He can take care of himself in the morning," Eve spat out disgusted.

Sally undid and pulled down his pants.

"Whoa Sally I don't need to see that," Eve said, stepping back.

"The son of a bitch won't find the time to fuck me when he's sober because he's always too busy with some deal. Yet, I get to hear all about the cute junior associates he works with." Sally grasped the man's flaccid cock yanking it up straight, Eve imagined painfully if he had been awake, "He can't fuck me when he's drunk because the son of a bitch can't get it up. Which is most every night lately." Then with tears freely running down her face looking into Eve's eyes she wailed, "And I'm supposed to be the invisible granny and take care of all that shit. If it weren't for you and Jane and Girls Night Out I'd just die."