Eve’s Girl’s Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve embraced Sally and cried with her for some time. Albert disgusted her and always had, although she was too polite to have ever said it out loud unless alone in her car where she had screamed it many times and would again tonight. Apparently there was something Sally needed that this asshole provided. Eve had no idea what that could be but that was between Sally and the asshole. So, reluctantly Eve disengaged.

"I'll see you later. I'll let myself out," Eve said after kissing Sally.

As the door closed behind her Eve heard Sally crying.

The drive home was short. Eve pulled into the garage being careful to not get too close to Herb's car so she wouldn't have to hear about that again. She gathered her purse, punched the button on the remote and entered the house as the garage door closed.

"Hi hon, you girls have a nice Girl's Night Out?" Herb said dryly.

She kissed his cheek.

"Yes it was quite nice," she said, a tingle registered in her pussy.

"What did you do?" he inquired, not sounding interested.

"The usual, dinner, drinks and talk. I'm a bit tired so I think I'm going right to bed," she said, yawning.

"Ok Hon, just let me check the doors and I'll be right up," he said with a little enthusiasm.

Granny slowly mounted the stairs suspecting what his enthusiasm might be about. She knew Herb would be several minutes as he checked all the doors to make sure everything was secure, his nightly habit. Looking into a mirror was always a shock so in her master bath she hastily stripped off her repulsive dress, granny panties, ugly bra, dreadful slip, horrid granny stockings and revolting granny shoes. She kicked the shoes into the corner and threw the clothes into the hamper. Oh, how she wished it was a trash bin.

Eve took a moment to gaze on her still lovely body, the perky tits, her flat stomach and silky bare down there. She sensuously slid her hands over her body examining all those beautiful parts, sending lightning bolts to her pussy. There was no stooping, no slight hump at her neck, only a luscious, confident mature woman.

The night gown in her hand was easily as bad as all the rest of the granny clothes she had discarded into the hamper. It was knee length, short sleeved and very loose fitting. The fabric was scratchy and she hated it. Gazing again into the mirror she saw a sexless granny and noticed the slight stooping of the shoulders and the slight hump at the neck had returned.

"So a...do you think we could a...maybe a...fool around?" Herb stuttered.

This was Herb's insanely stupid, mind bogglingly idiotic way to ask for sex.

"What the fuck," she raged in her mind. "The son of a bitch has had his cock in me thousands of times, I've never said no and this is how he asks to make love?" The storm raged in her mind for only a moment or two while she remained completely calm on the outside and granny said only, "Sure."

"Great, I thought you might be too tired," he said unconvincingly.

Granny scolded herself knowing that he was seemingly trying to be considerate but what she wanted was for him to tear her fucking house frau night dress off and fuck her stupid. Her pussy twitched at the thought and rewet her thighs as she imagined him actually tearing it off, forcing her into some exotic position and making her cum multiple times. But it was all just a granny fantasy.

Granny with stooping shoulders, a slight hump at the neck, limped slightly as she walked to the bed and climbed in. She modestly pulled the covers up to her neck and only then, completely respectably hidden, worked her house frau night dress up all the way over her breasts. This would give him full access to all of her charms, most of which he wouldn't use and probably didn't know how to anyway. She didn't wear panties to bed, the only non-granny thing she did regularly.

Herb slid in next to Granny and began to fondle her right breast causing the nipple to harden in anticipation. Just as she was beginning to enjoy it he moved on to her other breast and so on. That was what Herb did. Just before it began to be good for her, he would move on. In the past she had tried to teach him and direct him as to what she wanted, what she needed, but she had to do it every time. It was as though what she told him leaked out of his mind and he had to relearn everything, every time. It was exhausting. At about twenty years of marriage she had said, "Fuck it," and gave up even trying. Jane, Sally and Girl's Night Out were a godsend.

Her acting was impeccable. Granny groaned and moaned, stretched and sighed at all the right times. When he got to her pussy much too soon in her mind, he touched and then fingered her.

"You're wet. How can you be so wet every time?" Herb marveled as cum from three other men coated his fingers.

"Anticipating you," granny lied.

He then, unceremoniously, crawled on top of her as Granny spread her legs and dutifully guided his member to her pussy. Again her acting was impeccable. As she moaned and groaned, pushed back and finally after no time at all, faked a subdued and quite appropriate granny orgasm, as he spewed.

After a few moments he lifted himself up and said the stupidest thing he could have said, and to her disgust, he said it every fucking time.

"Was it good for you?"

"Yes, it was very nice," granny sighed.

Oblivious but satisfied, he slid off, kissed her chastely on the lips, rolled over, turned out the light and finally said, "Good night."

Granny laid there. She did not pull her nightgown down, Herb's cum draining out of her pussy, along with the other three from the night. It made a wet spot she would have to sleep in but she knew the makeup of the spot and that was really quite erotic. Soon Herb's breathing went from the labored breathing of exertion to a steady rhythmic breathing of sleep. Only a few moments later she heard him snoring and knew he was now out cold.

With her right hand granny began to pleasure herself, unconcerned that her noises and movements might awaken him. She knew better. There was no way he would wake up. Her orgasm built and built, egged on by the memories of the evening. The hot musky smell of her sex filled her nostrils wafting up from under the sheets. Finally she grabbed her right nipple, pinched it to rip a gasp from her throat and in a final rush of lustful need granny vigorously rubbed her clit. With her orgasm she arched and gasped and put her fist in her mouth to muffle the sounds, that if she hadn't, she wouldn't have awakened Herb anyway. When her breathing stabilized she turned onto her left side and marveled at the beauty of the moonlight that shone through the windows. Granny curled up almost in a fetal position, her wrists in her crotch. A tear running down her cheek.

As sleep began to overcome her, she stretched sensually feeling the wet spot. She reveled in the erotic pictures it painted in her mind. Eve seized her right breast squeezing it, smiled longingly and whispered, "Girl's Night Out."