All Comments on 'Eve’s Halloween Daddy (and Mommy?)'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!

"Wow!"

What else can I possibly say? It's all here. A story from the master, the greatest writer, the one and only, Scouries.

Good luck in the Contest, my friend.

Guess who?

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERover 14 years ago
change of pace

Well, this was certainly a surprise to read a story from you again, Jim. It's been quite a while and of all the things to write about, a change of pace for you, an incest story. Come to think of it, all your stories are incest stories (lol), but this was a good one.

SimonCowellSimonCowellover 14 years ago
the dark side

From the way this was written, I can tell that you are a frequent visitor to the dark side. Tell me this is not your daughter, daddy incest story. This was, indeed, a wonderful read and I've enjoyed reading it immensely.

CarBuffStuffCarBuffStuffover 14 years ago
I would have given this a ten.

Normally, I don't like incest stories, since I don't read them. Okay, I've read one or two. Normally, I never write incest stories. Okay, I've written one or two.

But this one was a good one and worth reading again. Only, I don't understand the comment in the beginning. Why would they pull the best story ever written off this site?

I would have given this a ten, if I could have. I five will have to do.

BarbieBunnyBarbieBunnyover 14 years ago
I miss my Daddy

I hated this story. It brought back a lot of bad memories of what my Daddy used to do to me when I was 18-years-old. He wouldn't let me leave the house to go out on a date, unless he checked to see what I was wearing for underwear, which was really embarrassing. Then, after he checked my underwear, he wanted me to check inside his underwear and I knew that, unless I gave him a hand job, unless I sucked his cock, he'd ground me, so I did. I had to do that. It was the only way I could have sex with my boyfriend. Am I bad for doing that? This story reminded me of that, so even though I hated this story, I miss my Daddy.

PositiveThinkerPositiveThinkerover 14 years ago
A story worth reading

Well, Sir, Mr. Scouries, I've heard a lot of bad things about you, namely you can't write. Unless someone else penned this story, I'd say that you can write. It was a story worth reading. Good job and good luck in the contest.

WmForresterWmForresterover 14 years ago
Pretty good

Even though I'm certainly not a fan of incest, having been a sexual abuse victim, I found this story very well written. Actually, I wrote an incest story, "I Love You Mommy!", but I wrote that for the survivor contest, and I admit that I did have fun writing it. I hope you'll give me a vote on my story, too.

Anyway, this was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No comments from real readers?

Don't you have any comments from real readers, just alts?

This is almost as bad as EldridgeinOO's (StevieRayGovan, acerdrive, GreatLitleOne, etc., etc.) attempts to stay on the feedback portal (or maybe to make your 100 comments list).

No. On second thought, it's not that desperate.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERover 14 years ago
I'm a real reader

I'm a real reader and I can assure you that I'm not alt of Scouries. I'm just me, Bostonfictionwriter, an army of one, the most prolific writer on the site and the only writer ever nominated for both the most influential writer and the most influential poet of 2008.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
~

ick

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing

Amazing. Eve is evil. She's enraptured by the snake in her Daddy's pants. Of course so is her mother. Dom seems to love Daddy's cock too. Gunther isn't too shy around Daddy's cock either. I'd love to read how Eve gets Gunther into his mother.

The best part is this is a Scouries story, well written and erotic as all get out, and nobody is getting pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice!

I think. You decide on your own.

YoursSINSerelyYoursSINSerelyover 14 years ago
Don't Ban the Story

So glad I got to read this before it was banned and removed from the site. You're an amazing writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well written, and

very imaginative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

This was an amazing story. Very good twists and kept me interested to the end. Hopefully, not the real end. Thanksgiving and Christmas look promising also. Who know, there might even be one for Valentine's Day, President's Day and even Ground Hog's Day. Well written and totally enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Confused...

Can someone please explain to me why this story would be taken off of the site? Thanks.

TOOLLADYTOOLLADYover 14 years ago
Lot's of Fun

Very intersting from beginning to end, never stopped. Good luck in the contest, too.

bsergi1bsergi1over 14 years ago
Approved of this one

The queen of hearts approves of this entry, rear or contest, it was a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good read

good work mate lovely imagination.

greenfoolboygreenfoolboyover 14 years ago
looking forward to chapter 2

Pretty good story, your writing ability is great and your characters seem fairly fleshed out. The penis head tattoo drew me out a bit as did the others mentioned at the end, i liked the way the female lead was controlling the action but the tats were a buzzkill as was the strap-on sex, which didn't seem to mesh right in the story (but maybe that's just me). While drawing out the full on sex until later in the story was fun it didn't seem like there was enough of it at the end and I was hoping for more from the female lead. Still a good story though ad I'll continue to read your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wild ride with naughty girl

Requesting more as this is very hot with a wicked little girl and the world at her feet. Very enjoyable

NakedinNCNakedinNCover 14 years ago
Good Writing, But too Weird

The writing was good and the story line plausible except for the tatooing. I didn't like that part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Superb

It was a great story. Good mix of strokable action and plotline development.

Loved it!

Eve comes across so deliciously manipulative, and almost evil. Best such character in a long time - last would be Nina in the Taboo American Style series of porn movies.

Would definitely hope you write a sequel, after all you've hinted at enough material already - Thanksgiving and Christmas to begin with.

- JT

sarahhhsarahhhover 14 years ago
I just love stories like this that . . .

. . . make me want to get down on my knees. Just like the Bible. All that incest. Eve and the snake that deceived her. Scouries, you should start a new religion. Just don't give all your groupies that special Kool-Aid, unless they don't give you 5 stars on this wonderful erotic epic. This should be made into a fucking movie. You know, like The Ten Commandments.

sarahhhsarahhhover 14 years ago
I just love stories like this that . . .

. . . make me want to get down on my knees. Just like the Bible. All that incest. Eve and the snake that deceived her. Scouries, you should start a new religion. Just don't give all your groupies that special Kool-Aid, unless they don't give you 5 stars on this wonderful erotic epic. This should be made into a fucking movie. You know, like The Ten Commandments.

nightshadownightshadowover 14 years ago
Very different, but well written

Some of the characters seemed just a tad bit "flat" in terms of personality, but the story overall was pretty damned good. I must admit some surprise, though, at the fact that Eve's antics didn't quite mirror any of your characters in past stories- very unusual and inventive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting, but not my favorite.

I felt like it needed more detail about the parents, other than the fact that they love sex. It was a good story, exciting, but seemed a little flat in places.

SyberPetSyberPetover 14 years ago
Will there be more??

I must say that your time away has given you a new look on things. Will there be more of our Little Miss Eve.... or will this be a one time tail...... Happy Halloween...

Psionic_XPsionic_Xover 14 years ago
Disappoining

This was a well written story. I have come to expect nothing less of you Scouries. Its the reason I scored it as high as I did. However I was disappointed with how wimpy Gunther and even the father was. I'm a HUGE fan of your Alpha male stuff and this didn't have it. I mainly kept reading hoping that Gunther was going to man up at some point but he stayed a simp all the way to the end. I had hoped her dad would take up the slack but no go there. I would hope that there would be a followup where Gunther decides enough is enough and takes control. But I know thats not going to happen. Oh well, can't win 'em all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wolf

What can I say, other than...

turtleman109turtleman109over 14 years ago
don't take it off .

contiune!

turtleman109turtleman109over 14 years ago
don't take it off .

contiune!You have to tell what happened after gave hea parentes the dvd of halloween night. and how they all got together.

kam095kam095over 14 years ago
Terrific....

What a terrific start to yet another outstanding story line. It would disappoint us all if you didn't continue the story to its nature conclusion...Please, don't disappoint us!

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Weird

A weird story but still enjoyable. Would rather read something other then incest from you though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it !

I did notice that you were gone and I've missed you very much. I loved this story, what a way to make a re-appearance. As wonderful as ever. I look forward to your new stories with anticipation. -nola

SylverFoxxSylverFoxxover 14 years ago
Outstanding work!

An outstanding story, well written and cohesive in it's telling. I particularly like how you've broken it down into a time-line of events. I do hope you'll keep this story up here and would really like to see this story arc continue with their further adventures. Exceptional work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A good read but

I don't like the way you turn the two male characters in to wimps as it belittles men in general - far more entertaining when everyone is more or less equal even if us men know women basically have the upper hand.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 14 years ago
I'm not sure how to comment on this story as I thought it was quite interesting...

with all the tricks being plotted by Eve, some at the end that went completely over my head. It was pure fantasy, but that's the stuff of the best eroticism, the more unbelievable it is, the hotter it can be. The story had some twists, some horror (I don't want any tattoos, especially on my dick), some laughs, and many threads that needed to be woven back into the story line. But maybe that's for the reader to do, complete the fantasy in one's own mind and let it go where ever the mind takes it. Then come back again and again and let the mind complete the story in a different direction. Anyway, I enjoyed it as I have all of your storied, Jim, as I read from A to where ever they end. And, along with a few others, I don't understand the comment about removing this story. Did you violate some rule of the site? Well, it is now mid-April 2010, and the story still is available, and I'm grateful. Unfortunately, my vote doesn't count for the contest, but maybe my 5 will help your self-esteem, which sometimes seems to be low - it shouldn't be!

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago
needs a sequel

i repeat needs a sequel... haha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more more

we need the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMGGG !!

wow that was crazy good uu have 2 make another one !! please !! i'm dieing for more !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I love how submissive you made gunther. It gave the story depth. Wonderful story please write another!

Xoxo

xxeloxxeloalmost 11 years ago
omg !

I love it! sick, twisted.... but fantastic story!!

is there going to be a sequel?

i'd like to see Gunther fucking his mom and of coarse Eve doing both mommy and daddy!

lrogerblrogerbover 10 years ago
That was different.

I was laughing all the way through this one, weird but okay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sick, twisted and

very enjoyable! You have a peculiarly creative and effective style! Well done!

RasmatRasmatover 9 years ago
Very good and funny story

Really like your subtle (usually) sense of humor. The zingers are great. Your stories have have had my sides aching and eyes tearing many times.

Thanks a bunch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Couldn't get into this one, I was turned off before I got to the bottom of page one:/. Oh well, its just that way with his (her? You never *really* know the sex of the author;) stuff.. Some of it I can't put down, other stuff I don't make it five minutes into.

...this one, hmm... The chick kinda annoyed me right off, she's dating the prick (why?), doesn't even remotely defend her friendship with her neighbor (hey, you don't have to condone his actions to defend your friendship! ;)

...then theres the blatant manipulation of her friend... Of course at this point you prolly wonder if he's really a friend and not just a really interesting diversion to keep her from being bored with life. Setting him up to use him... Hey, If I was going to fuck my mom/sis and I wanted my buddy to videotape/help, I'd just flat out ask him! Your friends usually know if you're a perv without you having to tell them, lol. He'd have said no way at first, but he would have helped anyway ;). This guy? He would have helped right off, just to get in her pants! What? You wanna drug your mom, fuck your daddy and video the whole thing? Ooooook. Lol.

No score from me though since I havent read it all, maybe later Ill revisit!

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Incest with a twist!

Loved it! An interesting story that could grow into a double feature!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Third time I read it

Still fantastic. I am starting to like these manipulative girl stories.

mark73107mark73107over 7 years ago
Entrapment?

God your killing me, where does your mind conjure these stories up from?

I wish my mind worked like yours. Mine only sees horror (PTSD).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Been a while but I finally saw the story pop up and read through.

That girl is one crazy bitch! Lol. Maybe I should add psychotic nutjob too! ;)

Fuck that tattoo on the dick!! No. Way. I don't need/want your pussy that badly!! The sad thing about the poor (lucky?!;) guy is that everything she asks/tells him to do, she already knows he is going to do for her anyway. Being madly in love, unrelievedly horny, and whipped is a pretty bad/sad combination! (Shaking head sadly)

...and after she raped his ass? (Equitable punishment? Hah!) the boy should have marched over, stripped her naked, tied her to the bed and fucked her ass with his bug mushroom cock! 'And call me daddy while I punish my bad girl's ass! Every third stroke I want to hear something positive like 'thankyou daddy! Iys so good daddy! Harder daddy, harder! Spank me hard too, daddy!' And if I hear one more threat from that potty mouth I'm videoing a clip on my phone and group texting it to the football team and telling them to come over and help me fix your attitude problem!'

...umm, oh sorry, got off track there, hehehe ;). Anyway once I got into the story it was really enjoyable...in a sadistic, tWiSteD way ;) thanks for...umm...the creative writing! Hehehe.

Oh! He needs to drug her soda, take her to the tattoo shop and have 'This tight pussy is property of: and on the flip side 'This tight ass belongs to:

Hehehe :). Wonder if there will be another chapter? ;>

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 5 years ago
Planning a follow-up?

With the further adventures of Eve and Gunther

gehutsgehutsover 5 years ago
agree with mike 2501

Hardly warrants inclusion in the 'incest category; there are passing references as to what is desired, or not; and what may happen: otherwise it is well written, but I found myself skipping bits, looking for something stimulating.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
continue please

can't wait for thanksgiving and christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish you would continue this story.

It's a fantastic story.

Nightowl55CPNightowl55CPalmost 2 years ago

Masterful story teller. Have read a number of your stories and see the trend. You leave minor streaks. Hints of what lies in possible future stories. That’s just hot!! 😈

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ive read about half of your stories and enjoyed all but one. I cant remember off hand what story it was, it just didn't intrest me. That being said i think your very good. good enough to leave you my first very first lit comment to you. Looking forward to reading the rest of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read through this story really interested how it would end and ... I'm glad it did! You are very creative at having every kind of messed up & Bad behavior that an evil genius could. That a daughter would try to mess up her parents good and healthy marriage was the most repulsive! I see you also have that liking that the evil genius can do whatever they want never get caught or get their just reward. WHY I wander? Though I disliked and was repulsed by the nasty daughter you kept my curiosity as to how the story would end. I guess some of your readers do but I just don't like evil.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

OK. Great story line but you left the end hanging regarding Gunther and his mom. Should finish it. (Incest wise)

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 2 months ago

"Eve's Halloween Daddy (And Mommy?):" - Eighteen Year Old Daughter, Eve Marie Scorelli and Forty Year Old, Married Father, Peter Scorelli

This story BARELY squeezes into the Incest/Taboo pornographic genre. The only incest that took place between Daughter Eve and her Father Peter. Father Peter was drugged the two (2) times Eve (actually) had incestuous coupling/fucking with her father. Both times she fucked her father, she was on top, as his cock was hardened by the nightcap wine/drug Eve and her friend Gunther, concocted The drugged person(s) could not recall facts, but only what they were programmed to recall afterwards--not recalling any actual events nor details.

The characters Eve and her friend Gunther's word, sentence and paragraphing dialogue construction is unique, but is a challenge for any reader with reading, writing and/or comprehension issues. Myself being highly intelligent but with a small degree of (comprehension) dyslexia, the story writing style is a challenge.....but once I conquered the writing style and routine, reading the story became easier to comprehend.

I'm disappointed at the limited amount of incest in this four page story, and the fact that the father still knows nothing about being incestuously fucked twice by daughter Eve due to the concocted drug he was administered and the effects of not remembering anything during the actions by his daughter.

All in all, I did enjoy the unique writing style--the female character of Eve, written by a male author--the story still, barely, made it into the incest/taboo genre category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10466 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...