Eveline's Strangest Journey Ch. 12

Story Info
Chapter 12 - Jenny, the team captain, falls for Eveline.
1.6k words
4.55
3.6k
1
0

Part 12 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12 - Jenny's Obsession: Part 1

Coach Strickland's team took their official team photo in the gym just a few days after the sewage crisis in the girls' locker room. The locker room was torn up and closed and the smell of sewage still permeated the air, but it wasn't too bad in the basketball court area if the doors were open and the fans were blowing.

By the time the team photo-shoot was scheduled, Eveline knew there was no point in asking about borrowing a uniform, and none was offered to her. Nor did she dare ask to stay out of the picture, knowing that there was no way Coach Strickland would want to take a team photo with any of her players missing. So, Eveline resigned herself to posing in the nude with her dressed teammates. She already had spent nearly a week without touching any clothing, so there was no reason to expect the official team photo would be any different.

Jenny put her hand on Eveline's bare shoulder just before the camera went off. That was to be expected as well. The team captain just couldn't keep her hands off the group's naked member. It was no surprise that Jenny's obsession with Eveline showed up in the official portrait.

Coach Strickland approved the photo as the one that would go in the school yearbook and as the one that would represent the female basketball team for many years in the building's main entryway.

After all, it was a nice picture.

----------

Eveline could not imagine how her situation could possibly get any stranger, but that was exactly what happened the first time the team boarded a school bus to travel to a game at another school. Eveline already knew she would be expected to play in the nude due to lack of spare uniforms, so she nerved herself to get on the bus with the others, all of whom were dressed. She would have to deal with having hundreds of strangers see her visit their school with no clothing. It would be the first road-trip out of many that she would have to spend doing the same thing.

Jenny stood behind her as they waited to board. Every time no one was looking, Eveline felt the team captain's hand caressing her bare bottom. Jenny tried to play innocent if anyone glanced in their direction. She knew that, after having endured a painful spanking just a few days before, she really needed to lay-off Eveline, but she couldn't help herself. Having her teammate's lovely naked body right next to her was just too much of a temptation.

Eveline not only was surprised by Jenny's advances, but also by the fact that she didn't mind. She did not try to move away, nor did she do anything to prevent Jenny's hand from exploring her bare skin. Secretly, she enjoyed the attention. It seemed no one had noticed her before her family's house burned down, but now she was being noticed, and she liked it.

----------

The bus took the girls on a 40-minute trip across town. The team members sat up high and the windows were tinted, which meant that Eveline's body was temporarily hidden from public view. That changed when they arrived at their opponents' school and got off to play. Eveline took a deep breath, summoned her courage, and hopped off the bus. As always, the hot sun and light breezes hitting her uncovered body heightened her awareness of her nudity.

As the team filed into the opposing school's gym, hundreds of onlookers fell silent as they stared at their school's opponents, all dressed in metallic wine-colored shorts and gold shirts, with one very notable exception.

OMG! That girl is naked! Is she really gonna play like that?

The opposing team were the defending city champions from the previous year. They went into the contest very over-confident and were amused at the thought of having a naked player on the opposite side.

Everyone expected that Eveline would be so embarrassed and nervous during the first game away-from-home, she would be totally distracted and play horribly. However, the exact opposite happened. Yes, Eveline was extremely stressed because of her situation, but her anxiety made her much more aggressive on the basketball court. She was not tall enough to make any baskets, but she became very good at snatching the ball from opposing players and passing it to her teammates. Jenny was always ready, positioned right behind Eveline receive the ball as it was passed to her and move it to another team member for a basket.

Oh well, too bad for the defending city champions. Coach Strickland's team beat their opponents 94 - 52, largely due to Eveline's steals and passes. And, to the total distraction of having a naked player on the basketball court. Yes, there was humiliation at the game, but it was due to the final score, not Eveline's lack of attire.

After the blow-out game, Coach Strickland's team went into the boy's shower room (which had been reserved to accommodate the visiting team) to clean up and get ready to return to Eveline's school.

Eveline went to a utility sink to wash her face. She was not surprised when Jenny came up to her. Without saying anything, the team captain put one hand on Eveline's shoulder and started massaging her sweaty bottom with the other. Eveline realized that her teammate seemed not to be completely in control of what she was doing. Jenny was trembling and her hands were shaking. Also, she realized, as she felt Jenny's quivering fingertips working their way between her sweaty butt-cheeks, that she did not mind being touched. She was totally bewildered, but did not resist.

They heard the footsteps of one of the other team members approaching that side of the locker room. Jenny pulled away just in time and innocently turned on a faucet. She pretended as though nothing had happened.

Eveline wondered what on earth she should do. The situation with Jenny was getting really, really strange...

----------

In spite of the fact Coach Strickland was very pleased with her performance on the basketball court, Eveline had to spend the night after her first nude-in-public game studying. She was in no mood whatsoever to study, but she knew the consequences of doing anything else other than spending quality time with her books would be a severe belt-whipping from her hostess. That had to be avoided at all costs, not because Eveline was afraid of the pain, but because she didn't want to have her bottom covered with welts and bruises when she went to school the next day. So... studying it would be.

School let out early the following day. Eveline asked Lance to take her to a secluded spot along the nature trail where she had hiked with him the previous weekend. She still was as stressed as a person could be, given her bizarre circumstances and the knowing that the next time Jenny saw her, she could expect to be fondled yet again.

Eveline had to convince herself that at least something in her life could be normal. Sex with Lance... maybe that could be normal. There was only one way to find out.

Eveline knew that Lance carried a bunch of items in his hiking backpack, which included a blanket to sit on. When they arrived at their destination she asked him to hand her the blanket. She then kicked off her shoes and got on her hands and knees on the blanket. It was obvious what she wanted and what she expected. She wanted to be taken from behind.

Lance was dumbfounded with his amazing luck. Not only did he have a girlfriend who was a public nudist, but also one who was offering herself to him, just one week into their relationship. At that point in his life he couldn't possibly understand her motivation and the turmoil going on inside her head, but he did recognize an opportunity when he saw one. He tossed aside his clothes and got behind her.

It was his first time. It wasn't her first time, but it was the first time she had ever had sex when sober. So, in a way, it was the first time for her, the first time she really enjoyed it.

----------

Coach Strickland occasionally left Eveline alone in the house when she went out with her older friends, and usually Eveline took advantage of having the house to herself to invite Lance over. Because Lance was so accepting of Eveline's lifestyle as a nudist, Coach Strickland approved of him and did not object to him being in the house if she wasn't there.

Eveline wondered what she should do. Days had gone by, then weeks, and now a full month had passed and she had not touched a single article of clothing except for her shoes and socks. She was afraid Lance would be disappointed if she told him the truth about her nudity or asked him to buy her some clothes. She was even more afraid of how Coach Strickland would react if she pushed too hard on wanting to replace her lost outfits.

Her brother remained in jail, and in fact, was being investigated as a person-of-interest in a bar shooting the previous year, something Eveline had not known about. Her mother still had eight years left on her sentence. All of her family's property had been seized. She had no other relatives and no where to live, apart from her coach's house. She was safe, comfortable and, thanks to her mentor, she was actually progressing towards graduating. She couldn't afford to do anything to jeopardize herself.

But... but... this whole nudity situation... when was she finally going to get dressed and go back to having a normal life?